What would you most like to see him cover?

What would you most like to see him cover?

Attached: 400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Uoi7WfZqp1M?list=WL&t=7104
youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dark Souls

The Last Guardian

the pavement

the 2D Zelda games

why his channel died

Great choice

his penis around children

Jingle All the Way

My face with a pillow

I'm hoping he'll get around to doing a more thorough video covering Rain World

>matthew/mecha podcast soon
can't wait

BotW, but properly. His other Zelda reviews were great, but his BotW one sucked.

>but his BotW one sucked
howso?

anything but another artsy, monochrome indie game that nobody cares about

Sekiro so he loses all his fans when he shits on it

Bayonetta 1 or Ninja Gaiden Black

Because it rains all the fucking time where he lives, according to him.

Holy shit this, the guy has made over sixty videos and three of them are monochrome indie games. ENOUGH with that shit already.

He should make the next Rain World video already.

Because he liked it

Matt I know you're here, play Pathologic. Whoever told you to play The Void or Knock Knock first are absolute clowns, play Pathologic. Play the original, play the remake, just play one of them.

I'd like to see this too. Wasn't it his GOTY? Surprised this didn't get made already.

Fortnite

this but unironically
can't deny it would be interesting

Pathologic
Serious answer the death of hhbomber

based

BOTW is a better game than OOT

Dustforce again

Attached: slime boss.jpg (1920x1080, 2.45M)

This. Pathologic is right up his alley. Also I really want 2 to sell well and him giving it exposure would be great.

based

This but literally and unironically and factually

I wish he streamed more often, they're very comfy.

does anyone still deny this?

I used to think that but I still get the urge to replay OoT all the way through every once in a while whereas every time I try to replay BOTW I get bored within an hour. That game really loses its magic once you've gone through it once.

youtu.be/Uoi7WfZqp1M?list=WL&t=7104
hello ladies and gentlemen welcome to the first in series of 100 views I'll be doing on The Wonderful 101. If you haven't played The Wonderful 101 101 times, I highly recommend you do so before watching any further.

they are both different types of 3D action adventure games and you shouldn't compare them. BOTW really is its own game. It would be like trying to bring up Zelda 2 vs ALttP

Joseph Anderson
>takes himself super seriously
>actively tries to shit on games in streams to feign superiority
Matthewmatosis
>is fully aware of how small he is in the grander scheme of things
>uses streams to have a fun time with fans while enjoying a game good or bad

9 days left, actors.

Attached: 1504385571182.jpg (1650x1125, 1.8M)

His last 3 or so videos were all fantastic. I don't agree with his opinion on Sekiro which is why I'd like to watch him elaborate on it but that seems to be off the table.
I'd like him to tackle Castlevania or Metroid at some point, or the JRPG he likes. I mean the dude absolutely loathes grinding and loves a bunch of JRPGs for some reason and I'd also like to know why.

Is there a better video game related video than this? youtube.com/watch?v=1f3TVLxwiF0&

getting a real job

Just watch his Soul Arts video. You can easily see why he wouldn't like Sekiro with just that video.

they're not really comparable