New Warcraft movie confirmed!

New Warcraft movie confirmed!
The sequel of the first one!

Attached: image0.jpg (400x226, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HR01uU0hS3w?t=155
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People loved so much Orcs with feels created by one of the most talented writer (Metzen), that they made another movie!!!
Can't wait for more stories about Orcs who were the victims!

Attached: q0vx8wcjw7y21.png (400x178, 53K)

the first one sucked

COPE

It was way better than these shitty cinematic we had in warcraft 3.

Attached: 6aoxftcjw7y21.png (400x208, 84K)

>Third Battle for Azeroth cinematic with Saurfang again

Sylvanas and Forsaken Horde fans will not be pleased once they find out honourable orc Horde will take over once again.

Attached: 1556756587030.gif (200x224, 871K)

LEts see what they plan on doing in this movie. Hopefully they do less changes... Or else it wouldnt really make any sense. Orcs with Feels..... They are going to burn down STORMWIND:. BEfore failing at Lordearon because Guldan tries to go and find the Eye of Sargeras. And in turn. They fail... And get put in camps. Blackhand being killed by having his balls cut of... and literaly killed in ONE shot.By Anduin Lothar. .. That was downright bad. Should have made it so that Doomhammer kills Blackhand. The frostwolf leader geting killed in a duel against Guldan,,, Kinda meh. But desu. Orcs with feels... That is something they should have kept for the trird movie. Not the first and second. They were always brutal.. Cruel.. Savage. Because orcs are the oposite of humans in these games. Honor and justice from the HUmans.. Brutality, cruelty and savagery from the Blood Crazed Orcs.

Actually forth if you count BFA trailer.

anyone have the webm of the neck snap from the first one

only the parts with humans in them

no one gives a shit about soifang, i want to see what bullshit they give thrall this time.

Why the fuck did they wait so long? It lost all of the momentum it could have by now.

Why didn't they just start with the most compelling Warcraft plotline?

Attached: Arthasssssssss.jpg (1200x885, 123K)

So imma take a wild guess and say

is a samefag marketer.

I worked for a marketing company that use to shill God of war here and I can tell you from our great success that your doing a awful job at this.

I think I know who got the contract for this gig so I will send a email later about your dis-satisfactory performance.

Honorable? Seriously doubt it. He was honorable enough to follow his warchief orders during Blackhand and Doomhammer times...Butchering humans and so on whille Stormwind was burning. THink he was the one that led the attack on Stormwind. But somehow.. He abandonds his honor when Sylvanas was more true to what the ORCISH Horde was like. War. A warchief that is giving him more chances so he can get his "Honorable Death".... I dont think these people know what orcs are like at their core. Brutal, savage... war is what they know. Undead, Blood elves, tauren, so on and so on can survive without war. Maybe not Undead, since they need fresh recruits. But orcs cant be peacefull. Its in their dna.

Because Metzen is amazing and Thrall is the best character ever invented.

I actually got my parents to watch the first movie, they know nothing about video games, and still liked it a lot, especially the orcs. Blizzard really got the orcs right by making most of them savage yet a few of them sympathetic and humanlike, with family to look after and such.
But I feel like they only managed to convince the most conservative of the people with this.

wouldnt make much sense without the pretense of who orcs are and why demons should be feared, if OPs post is legit you can expect a baby arthas at the end

>who orcs are
Bitch, lotr movie didn't even spend 5mn telling why Orcs are bad. They are designed so that the most brainless viewer can understand that they are evil beasts.

The only reason I was sad about half the world shitting on the movie when it came out was because it meant we'll never get to the good stuff. Wc III + Frozen throne storyline is kino, that shit would make a great movie.
Let's hope OP isn't lying.

Also wait a minute... Thats THRALL!!!... The failed warchief of the Horde that we should have had all the time. Not have him abandon his post forever when the Cataclysm hapaned. I know he was needed to close the Maelstrom... But he literaly abandoned the Horde so he could be a father... with his pregnant wife. saying way to much about what he seemed to think was more important. And that was not the horde. He just abandoned the horde and gave it to Garrosh. All because he believed in a fantasy version of what an ORC actualy is and what Grom Hellscream has done in his life. Honestly.. I hope Thrall is the one that gets killed. Because so much stuff could have been avoided if never abandoned the horde. He could have been the warchief during Mists of pandaria. No horde vs alliance fight. Showing the Iron Horde what the Horde CAN be.... and in Legion...A leader when it was needed. Maybe even a great time to finaly end his time. Along with Varian Vryn. Instead. Horde gets Garrosh, Voljin and now Sylvanas.. 3 Warchiefs that get replaced... all because mister Impotent Orc wanted to be a family man... True orc? No. A true orc fights and dies on the field of battle. What he is... Is just an impotent fake orc.

Attached: 835745.jpg (4806x1600, 901K)

live action runescape movie when

Attached: Zaros_vs_Zamorak_concept_art.jpg (1458x790, 613K)

This is from the cinematic of the next patch that was shown to "influencers" behind closed doors. Nice bait though, OP.

>Warcraft grossed 433 million in box office
>considered a disappointment
>Avengers Endgame broke all records by grossing 1.3 billion
How does that work? You'd think getting 1/3 of the most grossing movie ever with your shitty video game movie would be considered a success

I am not playing BfA, because I am not a degenerate faggot and I am instead waiting to go home, but those cinematic trailers are fucking kino.

Only souless bugsmen saw it.
Hence why Blizz love them.

>kino.

Whats Kino about Orcs being sad and nothing happening?
Another confirmation that WoW players are fucking retarded

I'll watch it. The first one was okay, biggest problem was the shitty human actors except for the main dude from Vikings, everyone else sucked.

You could easily write Arthas's story without orcs.

Attached: repurged.png (234x395, 137K)

The first one had such kino moments
Like that one mage at the end reconsidering his betrayal and transforming the portal into something that allowed his race to win
Or every single scene with the orcs
It was bad but deserved some more headpats

Sure, but it would be shit, why settle for mediocrity?

It may have been success in chinese market, but would they invest in sequel if they are unsure about getting next movie to Chine due to strict rules about getting western movies premiered there? They likely wanted these big numbers show up also in western target audience.

The orcs in this film looked so shitty
They have none of the mongolian-khan aesthetics of that era of Warcraft, instead this homo fantasy naked skull hulk bullshit they slowly seeped into the artstyle in wow

Attached: USVbrsk.png (1280x1917, 2.43M)

You could. But you would need to start somewhere. And warcraft 1 is a perfect place. SHowing the background of the orcs. Also isnt Arthas downfall story rather short? Looking up the w3 human campaign.. 2 missions fighting orcs, 3 fighting the cult before going to northrend. Then 3 and in the third one gets Frostmourn. THen you have the undead campaign. THen you have 8 missions. Following by the Orc campaign. and then the night elf. So you would need to explain the orcs backstory and key orcs for why Orcs exist in the world and why humans hate them. And then lead into the human one. But the problem is. If they made the Arthas story into 1 movie.. Would the human campaign really fit into 1 movie or would they need to start the undead one as well.

>3 cinematics for this mega cuck
>instead of tyrande, malfurion, sylvanas, anduin or fucking AZSHARA
>or even an old character like arthas, khadgar or kael
what the actual fuck are these writers? golden must have something to do with forcing this onions infused bastion of nontoxic masculinity

more murloc this time

As it should be

>people pretending this wasn't kino
youtu.be/HR01uU0hS3w?t=155

Attached: 1544054347463.png (1000x563, 622K)

>instead of tyrande, malfurion, sylvanas, anduin
They are mega cuck as well.

This isn't LotR. This isn't Warhammer. This is Warcraft. Please go back to your respective threads and stop shitting up every Warcraft thread with shit that no one cares about because "m-muh humans".

Attached: 1528968600338.jpg (1920x3031, 766K)

t. soifang

Only cuck there is anduin but hes 18 year old privileged royalty

I don't understand why the Horde just can't be evil. Hordefags are cucks. Never liked Thrall.

>I can't understand as a proud LGBTQ+ member of the Alliance society why those filthy Horde savages can't just accept unfair societal bias' and be evil like I tell them to be so I can feel like the good guy in every situation

Attached: 1543113125764.png (1278x720, 1.04M)

>bainecuck
Shouldnt you be sucking anduin off

LOL you’re full of shit. The movie was so bad, it was on pace to lose a shit ton of money until they miraculously did well in China and lost like 30 million. The movie was awful and had no redeeming qualities. Excellent bait.

I played Horde in Vanilla then quit WoW. They change Warchief more than Australia does Prime Minister.

i thought the first movie was ok so i'm probably watching this one too, i don't give a shit about the actual game tho.

This. It was alright, did a nice job of setting up the story with just changing the legion to "Fel" entirely. Wasn't complicated for non warcraft players.

I wanna know what fucking supplements thrall is on going from shaved balding lanklet to juiced hunk with full head of ass length hair

They spent 12 million dollars on a 3 minute cinematic of Thrall and Saurfang sucking some humans dicks while Baine is in the background getting gangbanged and loving it. Then it cuts to the horde symbol but it slowly changes from red to blue.

Attached: siege of orgrimmar.jpg (341x496, 33K)

not "diverse" enough

So why does Thrall have eyebrows again?

The sad truth. THey change warchiefs so many times all because of Thrall. The FAILED warchief. Pushing of leader responsibilites on someone else. Just so he can have a family. You dont really see this hapen with the Alliance leaders or other Horde leaders. Varian at least had Anduin from the start...But Thrall.. Abandoned the Horde so he can have a family of his own and we dont even see anything about his child or children.. or hell, anything about his wife. But On Alliance. Anduin pushes himself to do something.

>That rumour that factions will be dissolved into one in the next expansion

Seems more likely every day with this retarded story.

I'm crashing this thread... WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Attached: 3ad.jpg (348x498, 41K)

You wont.

Don't tempt fate, mortal

Attached: 1452411457383.jpg (342x496, 35K)

This is what I wanted, only reason I was hyped for the first was so the potential of getting 3, idk why they didnt just start there

Attached: The_387cbf_6798477.jpg (338x497, 40K)