Was Senator Chadstrong the greatest final boss ever?

Was Senator Chadstrong the greatest final boss ever?

Attached: 252ab08a319ca760c66b23e921e1050aa3868745r1-1000-737v2_00.jpg (512x377, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydbEtRe01yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dN7aTj3hm7I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, but it means little since the best boss ever is in the same game.

Attached: C47FC275-DE12-4353-8CCD-1BBDC8D5DFAE.jpg (1000x562, 320K)

Sam was 50000 times more fun to play than Raiden and it's a tragedy that he can't be played in the main campaign.
Additionally, it's a design abortion that his DLC is literally faster than sitting trough the credits for said DLC.
And the credits CAN'T BE SKIPPED.
EVERY TIME.
FUCK

YOU LITTLE FUCK

DIE YOU LITTLE SHIT

I felt sad killing him.

Raiden
HOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOO OHHHHHHHH OHHHHH OH OH OHHHHHHHHH

>when the final boss is more sympathetic than the protagonist

youtube.com/watch?v=ydbEtRe01yQ

Attached: armstrong memes.jpg (215x358, 44K)

>FUCK AMERICAN PRIDE! FUCK THE MEDIA! FUCK ALL OF IT! AMERICA IS DISEASED, ROTTEN TO THE CORE. THERE'S NO SAVING IT! WE NEED TO PULL IT OUT BY THE ROOTS! WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN! BURN IT DOWN!
Yes. Next question.

Raiden was a fucking asshole. He didn't have to kill him.

Unironically he's probably up there, but I don't know about absolute best.

>tutorial tells you only attacks that flash white can be blocked/parried
>breaks this rule in the very first bossfight with Metal Gear REX
nice one Kamiya.

it was a test, to prove you are not a robot

>greatest final boss
>only poses a fraction of the challenge of pic related

Attached: Isshin,_Sword_Saint_01.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

dsp beat isshin in 3 attempts

I can't believe Yea Forums just can't move past this.
It's been all these years and the character you feel the most "in tune" with is a spoiled brat who's entire philosophy amounts to "everything is corrupted so we need to revert to survival of the fittest, punch everything rape everything eat everything HULK SMASH".

You're never going to evolve past this point, are you?
You've got no plans to rebuild a better society afterwards, all you want to do is break shit down and hopefully be the part of the ruling class in the subsequent wasteland.
Goddamn Yea Forums is mentally depressing.

Attached: 1304732951951.jpg (335x478, 26K)

who?

No you idiot. You fucking illiterate dumbass. When I say Armstrong is sympathetic I am not saying his ideals are correct. Look at how fucking stupid you are. There you go saying that Armstrong's philosophy is not actually a good one to be applied in real life. Well no shit? Bet you are one of these smartasses who say that if you think about it really hard Thanos is sort of wrong. Imagine this: Hollywood makes movies for the stupidest people ever, and even they are comfortable with making a super villain that tries to be somewhat realistic with his philosophy because they know that their stupid fans are at least smart enough to a degree to know it is not meant to be taken seriously, and that's how most people can love Thanos despite the fact he is, well, a villain. Well, video games go even further than Hollywood when it comes to dumbing down their villains, and guess what, you failed to distinguish that Armstrong is a fucking video game character so there you are analyzing his philosophy like a fucking dumbass. Congratulations. No, really, congratulations. Imagine having no sense of social awareness, and now imagine reaching this degree. You will never recover from this, user, never. Your IQ will always be notoriously lower than room temperature and there is nothing you can do about it. You thought you were clever by realizing that, realistically speaking, Armstrong's plan is shit, oh so clever, that you had no idea how you were sentencing yourself to eternal stupidity by making that stupid fucking comment.
Or maybe not. Life is not that cruel. I will state it once again, this time use your neurons to actually distinguish what people are saying instead of being the gigantic idiot that you are. This is your only redeeming chance, do not waste it:
Armstrong is sympathetic. Raiden was an asshole.

Attached: 1551845346160.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Is this copypasta? Because it should be.

THIS IS THE GREATEST FIGHT OF MY LIFE

FUCK THIS WAR I JUST WANT YOU DEAD

>tfw took until Armstrong that I learned how to dodge

Attached: 2.png (401x455, 255K)

>You know what? Fuck this war, I just want you dead.
So much for his ideals.

>finding a villain sympathetic means you have to agree with him completely
You're also straying into conjecture when you claim that Armstrong had no plans for the future

Why is his last name Armstrong?

Attached: 3CE8BB3C-FF51-4DC8-83BB-F3FD4EC1404A.jpg (109x387, 10K)

He's a jazz man

Not even in his own IP. Liquid Ocelot is as top tier unabashed kino as a final boss can possibly be.
Two tired old men wailing on each other at the end of all things.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I unironically would vote for Armstrong. If you disagree you are a freedom hating faggot. Prove me wrong.

Well, I don't know how it happened, but I have to tell you now the answer is no. Not even close. The answer is no because he would never allow anyone to achieve the greatness he sought. He would never allow himself to ever come close to being defeated by the greatest bosses that ever lived. No, he would never. And he would never again be able to be that great. But, he got it right in the end, and now that honor is mine.

IF AMERICAS GONE TO SHIT, THEN YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER MAGGOT CRAWLING IN THE PILE

Not even the best Ocelot fight.
You hear it you lose
>You won't get away from me!
>You dirty...!
>Son of a-!
>You coward!
>Nice shot!
>Touchè!
>I've never felt a tension like this before...
>That's so different from simply changing a clip!
>Reloading like this is a revolution!
>Take this!
>Major, that's the way!
>This reload time is exhilarating!
>I felt that!
>How did that one taste!?
>Amazing!
>Major! Forgive me.
>Fight fair...!

Attached: 1555926181353.jpg (1024x576, 170K)

I painfully beat him without knowing there was a dodge by doing shit like flopping around in the air when he football tackles you which didn't even work most of the time, then finding out there was one years later

Attached: 1541592206209.gif (268x200, 1.37M)

>no dialogue edits
0/10 enjoy your dislike

youtube.com/watch?v=dN7aTj3hm7I

yes, definitely

>liquid snake shirtless again
>kojima had to do this

What the fuck is his problem? Why does kojima have to keep telling us hes a boomer?

Attached: sip heh.jpg (480x360, 30K)

I feel like Armstrong is the Chad of surnames.

Based and should be the Yea Forums banner on revengeance anniversary

YOU KNOW WHAT
FUCK THE WAR
I JUST WANT YOU DEAD