What do you want shown tomorrow, Yea Forums?

What do you want shown tomorrow, Yea Forums?

Attached: mariomaker2.jpg (1200x675, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rP3OKyTE-BY
youtu.be/rTfdez5kx8M
youtu.be/lGhXGHnlcNE
youtu.be/McKroRI0Fd8
youtu.be/xgLo_L8QJEE
youtu.be/85yuGwTMJh4
youtu.be/C382wc4StOw
youtube.com/watch?v=710WeMpvzjE
youtube.com/watch?v=G4rrefSgjO0
youtube.com/watch?v=hDJhdbHipI4
youtube.com/watch?v=9-0HY5TLBAw&t=15s
youtube.com/watch?v=RcPDNkWwzW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mario maker 3

multiplayer of some sort

Mario Land and 2 styles, more playable characters

Luigi gameplay

The car.

That it was a joke and finally show some Pokémon news so we can finally decide it sucks and not talk about it.

>Pokemon
We already know it sucks, will be lazy ad unfinished with performance issues yet it will sell extremely well

Yes to both of these

Personally I wonder if the car replaces something from the other themes. Maybe the clown car/yoshi?

BRING HIM BACK
BRING HIM BACK
BRING HIM BACK

Attached: 1534349846177.png (135x156, 30K)

BASED

oh yeah that would be sick

super mario bros 2 baby
where is it

Uncle Phil, it was just a-

vertical scrolling

labo vr support

Something completely unexpected

Tower levels with screen wrap

SHUSH
I need to think a long, long while about just what I'm going to do to you.

Amiibo costumes confirmation.

map maker

Attached: ZRGpERn.png (1792x704, 105K)

I didn't even think about screen wrap! Hopefully it's an option that can be turned on/off. Of course, you could probably just place walls to prevent that from happening.

a transgender flag in the middle of a stage

* World creator with map editor, branching paths, and secret level options.

* SMB2/USA content. A full-on level style might be asking a bit much, since it's mechanically radically different from other entries, but porting unique enemies and obstacles over would be a cool addition.

* Compatibility with old Mario Maker levels.

* An improved level uploading/downloading/searching system.

* Optional level complete/failure triggers other than reaching the goal. Win by collecting 100 coins, lose if any Goombas die. That sort of thing.

* Already hinted at, but more playable characters with actual different attributes. Luigi with his signature jumps, for example.

What are you gonna do dad?

Does anyone have the updated chart of missing 2D Mario content?

is this from SMBX?

SUPER MARIO BROTHERS 2

>An entire Direct for a level editor

Attached: ye.png (96x220, 35K)

probably

I wish to see
>water/poison/lava volumes
>windmill platforms
>super-giant enemies that can act as bosses
>blue koopa shell suit, frog and hammer suits

That's about all I can think of. Most other stuff I wanted we've seen in the trailers already.

this comfy ass style

Attached: supermarioall_stars_230772.png (508x475, 45K)

Just co-op. It's already a must-buy for me, but that would be the icing on the cake.

What do I want? Him being playable.

But that won't happen.

A snow world would be nice though.

Attached: 250px-Wario_Dash_Attack_WarioWorld.png (250x235, 57K)

It not requiring online

snow is confirmed already

hopefully some timed online demo thing would be cool or just something since nintendo wants to shill the online thing

You rather have this take 15 min of e3?

Galoomba in SM3DW style.

THIS

That's already confirmed

e-mail me if you want the link to the SMM2 Yea Forums Discord for sharing levels

Yoshi's Island style.

Bump

That would be too kino for this timeline I'm afraid.

based Idea

make the BOOOOWOOOOOOP sound after beating a SMW level

Same thing we do every night, Pomfy. Try to take over this bed

This

More conditions to win other than "get to the end of the level", also the capability to add more than 1 condition to win, like in the haunted houses levels of SMW.

Semi-online mode kinda like Trialz, where other players are a silhouette you can see as you play.

If we're introducting screen wrap, have they ever tried vertical screen wrap?
Where the bottom and top of the screen wrap?
Could be interesting to see what people do with gravity loops.

HOW DOES THE ONLINE WORK

There are known to be more conditions to win, although the only other one we know is getting a certain amount of coins.

Functional Powerup costumes

exp, Samus can shoot, Kirby has multiple jumps, Link has a shied via crouch

yes

>HOW DOES THE ONLINE WORK
Hopefully it will be like Splatoon 2 where it has its own sharing and community feedback systems. Maybe even a drawing thing. And hopefully they'll bring back the website thing.

Something other than just mario maker.

It's a Mario Maker Direct.

That's a start. I could think a couple more that could be added.
>Kill X amount of enemies
>Kill This specific enemy
>Enter this alternative door
>get to the end holding this specific power up/key

He asked what I wanted. Not what is going to happen.

mario 64 style

he needs to come home

Attached: WHERE.jpg (800x480, 48K)

Well coloured pipes now exist so that could happen yeah

Do you think the online will allow us to play levels for free but if we want to upload we have to pay?

A bundle with 12 months of online included

and then he SLAPPED me with his PEENIS

>Custom costume mushrooms for all sprite based games.

>Custom entities maker, thru a script system similar to WarioWare DIY

>SMB2 content/Mechanics.

>Free online.

but yeah, thats not happening.

Reznor!

Attached: 1200px-Reznors.png (1200x1231, 930K)

Wario land wario playable

Attached: 1537785505221.png (323x454, 232K)

Isn't a Piranha Plant with fire capabilities and a spiky basically the same thing?

Bring him back, there’s literally no way to replace him

Attached: F93B8B6B-C7A7-4F90-B69A-4F0E8157E364.jpg (200x158, 9K)

>Shake Slope
>Get a triangle block

Attached: 373929D4-9A7A-4101-B5D2-123D53E0C64A.jpg (480x360, 30K)

O fuck...

Attached: notagif.png (195x229, 37K)

I want a campaign option and a world map maker for said campaign option. Let niggas make their own full fledged Mario games.

Anything else is just gravy.

Anyone else here really bad at coming up with interesting ideas for stages? Like I was super pumped for stage builder in smash ultimate and I’ll probably buy this game day one but I have no plans of actually making levels. I’ll just play other people’s levels

Why did they stop using him? He was basically a better Goomba.

scripting sounds great, even if it's just a pipe dream.

Hell yes

these

Filter out dumb speedrun levels.

Which game is this from? I know I’ve seen it before

I mostly mess around with a single object or stage mechanic and just see everything I can do with that. Simple, but fun to play. Then I can pad it out with secrets or side challenges later.

Post music you want

3D World:
>Sky Theme
youtu.be/rP3OKyTE-BY
>Space/Night Theme
youtu.be/rTfdez5kx8M
>Airship Theme
youtu.be/lGhXGHnlcNE
>Bonus Jingle
youtu.be/McKroRI0Fd8

NSMBU
>Space/Night Theme (Remix)
youtu.be/xgLo_L8QJEE

Mario Bros 3
>Forest Theme (Remix)
youtu.be/85yuGwTMJh4
youtu.be/C382wc4StOw

Attached: DD99A1F4-47E6-4CBA-B610-58D4DDBC1BFB.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Do you really want an entire dick sucking section for it on the E3 Direct where this game alone just takes up 90% of the direct and the last 10% of it is just "oh yeah these games exist too lol" you fucking retard?

Attached: 1557522805115.jpg (911x1024, 80K)

Mario world and nsmb2

>thinking it wont happen along with the direct
I feel bad for ya dog

They should let us make our own music. And by that I mean you guys do it because I don't know how.

Attached: 71uYSMnreDL._SX425_.jpg (425x283, 39K)

it the inevitable switch online app works similarly to the Smash one, then that's all I'd really need.

Damn I really do need to pick up Mario 3D World now that I have a Switch, soundtrack is primo-kino

Let mystery mushroom costumes be used in place of Mario for SMB1 levels, unless the creator sets a certain character. They'd just need to draw mushroom versions and a fire recolor.

Mario 2 USA
Overworld editor
feature overload

This. music levels are already the most popular type of level and otherwise it's just the same 16 tracks

>goomba on top of a goomba

All Id ever want is a Mario 64 style levels creator with Mario Odyssey style Mario to control and collect stars with, probably won't ever happen outside of ROM hacks though sadly

Someone else tell him, I can't do it.

Attached: 1545102958537.gif (320x224, 790K)

What mushroom costumes are you guys looking forward to?
>Press up
>Turn into a dragon-giraffe and do a little roar

Attached: 77.gif (96x80, 4K)

It's not technically known if the game has Amiibo support.

Style shift.
Be in SMW, enter door, suddenly 3D world

Princess peach canon nude

No es fake

Attached: D6kO3qYXkAAaHQV.jpg_orig.jpg (1041x669, 85K)

I recall interviews about the first Mario Maker saying the amiibo costumes were just a way of "inviting everybody to Mario's big 30th Anniversary celebration" and seeing they were left out of the 3DS version entirely, I'm pretty sure they might've been a one and one deal. If anything I can see them bringing the Mystery Mushroom back as the SMB1 sprite styled Odyssey outfits instead.

Attached: 1526742904339.png (400x800, 7K)

Any confirmation for NA?

wheres the stylus for NA? hopefully announced tomorrow

>I want a campaign option

You say that as if the 100 Mario Challenge isn't a campaign mode.

Pretty much this. Give me a good campaign mode and might consider picking picking this up.

>Mario Tennis got prioritized over 3D World

I'm not gonna make it senpai

Attached: mjy.jpg (1200x627, 126K)

A "create your own campaign" option, dumbass.

>Kirby's Epic Yarn got picked over Wario Land Shake It

Attached: 1557516967752.jpg (194x199, 24K)

With the amount of shit changed for/added to Tennis, the Switch version might as well be a new game, despite obvious reuse of assets.

Something completely fucking insane, like a Yoshi's Island mode.

That would be equally beautiful to me, honestly. Playing around with different looks was just really fun in the SMB1 style, I only made one level around a specific costume. Who they were otherwise didn't matter.

Oh no your argument is strong and its bumming me out, maybe that's why they implemented amiibo support but it was so popular with players and advertisers alike that they're keeping it, I mean no need to toss out all the old sprites they made

What's that image from? One of the Mario is Missing games or something?

Oh shit, this is some pleasant news to see after a 12 hour shift. I have tomorrow off too so thats even better.

create your own world with bunch of levels

Attached: 1000.png (1000x563, 938K)

Not the same bounce mechanics

4-player multiplayer

As a person who never played the first, what am I in for?

A hidden gem

Attached: 29874A19-B9E6-4F8E-A192-48DF1B293E48.png (240x160, 14K)

80% of the levels are bullshit, the other 20% are good by comparison

More like NSMBU got prioritized over it. To be fair though, I imagine they would probably want enough time to pass after Odyssey to bring that to Switch owners who skipped the Wii U, and may as well get the 2D Mario out sooner since nothing was covering that base just yet.

Attached: 1508553176006.png (668x612, 635K)

^

What new costumes would you like to see?

Attached: 1554043877464.png (300x300, 98K)

Attached: twirlbub.gif (32x43, 4K)

A super-special costume that allows you to draw and make costumes sprites for yourself.

>blue koopa shell suit
God, I want this back even though I know it will never happen.
Easily the most underrated powerup.

I'd like costumes to be back at all.

as long as I get Detective Pikachu I'm good

Music maker

>hopes
A new theme
Co-op building and playing
No codes, actual search engine
>Dreams
Actual 3D world maker, full Z axis and everything
Mario Sunshine/64/Odyssey them with fun gimmicks from any of those games, capture mechanic would be so cool for the game
>expectations
maybe Mario Bros 2 theme
same shitty search function from the Wii U
more enemies, maybe a new power up
co-op level playing but for some reason not designing (it's nintendo lets be real here they're weird about that shit)
few more level themes

thats what I want, what about y'all?

What's weird is that they used these strange midget versions in Super Mario 3D Land.

Attached: Draglet_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_Land.png (1727x1391, 1.41M)

Slaving away on making a level only for it to go unnoticed or get mediocre ratings

3D World`s OST shits all over Odyssey`s, and I am not exaggerating. That was a huge letdown for me when I played it for the first time.

Well, the game was obviously rushed, so the OST being shite is not the biggest problem in it...

Why are you so blatantly trying to start a fight

Sorry, wasn`t my actual intention. I just got triggered a little bit ;_;

I forgot to add
>dreams
Level map editor. generic theming, pathing, maybe a few decorations but still just let me make and publish WORLDS nintendo please i wanna make narrative based platforming and iterate on the concepts and make fun comfy levels

I love both games but honestly 3D world has the better soundtrack. Have trouble deciding which is my favorite Mario game....

>studio audience laughter

I want lots of unique stage elements, I actually think all the game theme and level themes are sort of icing. The elements they've already added have me so excited I'm not sure what to ask for. If I were to ask for a game theme, it'd be Mario Land, just because it was my first Mario game (didn't have an SNES) and it holds a special place in my sentimental heart.

I hope 3D world gets ported to switch soon. I want to be totally done with my Wii U. I want gamepad heavy games to be my only reason for going back to it, along with the VC. It's such a hassle dealing with that console at this point. 3D world with added content would be so worth it for me. My friend and I have been wanting to play through 3D world for a while, but we both lost our pro controller chargers and we don't want to play with cruddy Wii-motes.

Builder luigi alt costume and mario maker 2 stage DLC for smash, free to all NSO subscribers

youtube.com/watch?v=710WeMpvzjE

Personally, I prefer - youtube.com/watch?v=G4rrefSgjO0

There was smb2usa content in smasmb3 e-reader levels.

Attached: jesus delet this.jpg (640x638, 54K)

Attached: 1553643036191.jpg (309x275, 34K)

Why does it have to be at literally the one time in the whole day I'll be busy tomorrow?

Attached: bundy.jpg (500x373, 24K)

Is it just me or does the NES version give out more of the unique powerups than the All Stars and GBA versions? It feels like when I find the big ? mark block rooms I only get 1-ups, but in the NES version I get Tanooki/Frog/Hammer suits.

>SMB2/USA artstyle
>Mario Advance artstyle for SMB, SMB3, and World
>amiibo support
>Make a World Map for your levels and upload them
>More enemy types
>More characters (Luigi, Peach, and Toad)

Superior map theme coming through.

Attached: Sonic Waiting.gif (100x100, 2K)

I’m hoping for original yoshi’s island sprites and mechanics, I know it’s a long shot but I hope it’s added.

why is there even a direct for this?

Attached: scooby.png (499x465, 217K)

Costumes usable in every style besides NSMBU and SM3DW. I realize this might be a lot of work though so I doubt it'd ever happen.

Fly Swatter Smash Reveal. Super fucking hyped to see Fly Swatter's moveset.

>mario advanced
zoom zoom zoom

no but really that was my first exposure to the All stars version of the games... thought mario bros 3 was a new game when I was a kid (i did however know Mario bros 1 was on NES and played it as well as the deluxe version on GB color)

>Just what I needed!

Anything but Mario Maker shit. Wow, this one has slopes. Epic, thanks John Nintendo you did it again.

Cringe

Hopes
>Fix to the "play problem" - streamline and encourage player discovery, completion, and mastery of levels
>SMBL2 and All Stars themes
>Beach and volcano styles
>Campaign editor
>Mario Paint-esque music maker
>Multiple player characters; shit like Peach, Rosalina, etc.
>3DW content has backwards compatibility with older styles
>Blocks like the Propeller Block, Grab Block, Roulette Block
>Placable liquid
Expectations
>No new styles/themes than what we've already seen
>Return of mystery mushrooms
>A handful of new course elements that we haven't seen but not a high amount
>THE CAR
>Minor improvements to Course World but nothing substantial
>Miiverse substitute
>Multiplayer; editing and playing with just one other person. Also you'll get Luigi only
>3DW content is exclusive; course elements have less compatibility with other themes than last time
>More stupid restrictions
Still buying it day one but I think we've already seen most of the new stuff.

Fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=hDJhdbHipI4

Wario with his Wario Land play style.

>3pm
Don't they usually do these early in the morning? So much comfier that way. Oh well.

As much as I'd like to see new themes added I'd much rather them refine the ones they have than add a bunch more half-baked themes. There is so many things they could add that I think would pay off far more and take way less effort to develop new features in the future as well.

I'd like to see at least one new style. SMB2/USA would be fine and is probably the most likely in my estimation, but I wouldn't be surprised to see something more out of left field like Super Mario 64
I'm not sure why the vibe seems to be that this is unlikely. The original game had 4, but this new one that appears to be jam-packed with content in any other category will only add one more? Plus, I have trouble imagining they'd have an entire Direct without something fairly major to show off like a new style, especially considering they've had no problem with just casually showing off new level themes and mechanics without much regard.
The number one thing I want that's unlikely is some sort of basic scripting capability. Some sort of very simple system where you can control cause and effect, like "hit X and Y appears" or "kill X and the Y blocks disappear" or "whenever you jump, Y happens"

>I'd much rather them refine the ones they have
They seem to be doing that since it appears "athletic" versions are in
youtube.com/watch?v=9-0HY5TLBAw&t=15s

a fucking thumbs down rating button

hmm yeah

cringe

Hoping for a SE Switch. Even if it just has the words in it I'll buy it.

Attached: 185215b2.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

ORGANIZING LEVELS between normal levels, autoscrolling/don't move levels, "impossible levels" etc.

A Bonus-Room style level theme,
Yoshi and Shoe in all styles
All things in all styles
Shy Guys, Pokeys, Goonies

Yoshi's Island level style

better yet, a 1-5 rating system.

>Yoshi's Island
This is MARIO Maker, you retards keep asking for shit like Wario Land, Yoshi's Island or Donkey Kong Country styles even when those games are all way too mechanically different to what this is level editor is about, 2D Mario.

It's not happening.

It's Super MArio World 2, you tardnugget

I do want Barrel Cannons though. Really the only DKC thing I could see being super fun

The only thing I want to know is how big stages can be. 2000 (?) block limit and one sublevel really hampered what you could create. I hope they let you add another sublevel. Something like

Sky Bonus Area
Regular Level
Underground

But obviously you could choose your theme. Also make it so the exit doesn't have to be on the same level as the entry point.

Not in Japan

New level themes, or just showcase of every level theme in the game
Map maker with world themes
More game styles, All-Stars, SML/2, Official 2D art

That's pretty much it

Attached: 1538317718195.png (400x386, 99K)

you can, just dont download them

Playable Rosalina in the 3D World theme

Attached: SMP_Icon_Rosalina.png (256x256, 84K)

guess where we fuckin' aint!

Guess where the game is being made

that's just a separate theme

I wanna see that car in action

Because only Nintendo knows the secret to promoting their games

guess who is in Yoshi's ISland. if you said Mario and Bowser, then congrats, it's a MARIO GAME

guess who you play as in YOshi's Island. if you said Yoshi, then congrats, it's a YOSHI GAME

If your most wanted features aren't layers and gravity panels then your priorities are NOT in order

Yoshi doesn't even get his own bad guy

Hopefully they might announce a new smash character. maybe another mario one

PLAYABLE PEACH
ICE FLOWER
ENEMIES WITH POWERUPS
MAP MAKER
MYSTERY MUSHROOMS RETURN
SUPER MARIO BROS 2 STYLE
MORE BOSSES
please

>everyone has been speculating about Erdrick and Steve and their wild hopes for their favorite third party characters
>Nintendo blindsides everyone and announces "Stack of Goombas" as the second DLC

Attached: 1387905100597.jpg (250x250, 21K)

At the very least we need a more robust bullshit detection system. Expert being a mess of memes and enemy floods isn't the best

FUCK MARIO AND FUCK THE DIRECT

Attached: Angrysun.jpg (306x135, 10K)

Oh god not him.

Attached: 1556629698511.gif (197x135, 338K)

Be able to make your own music.

Attached: 1557345748640.png (344x415, 210K)

>15 minutes
They will probably be doing a list of new features like last year's E3 with Smash

Based angrysunposter

thoughts on this moon possibly being the angry sun in the night theme?

Attached: firefox_2019-05-15_19-28-25.png (109x112, 23K)

my pipe dream is online co-op level creating but i dont think that has a chance in hell of ever existing

youtube.com/watch?v=RcPDNkWwzW4
I need this one badly just so I can make a level titled "Bill, you're fired."

how long until the show??

Same. Any online co-op at all would be nice.

THIS

We saw a screenshot of the editor where the hand had a red outline, which is a hint towards that. I think online co-op building is the most likely thing due to that multiplayer button thing being places right next to the ghost path icon; both being tools that don't affect the level but help you build it.

12 and a half hours

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Map maker would be so fucking based.
Imagine being able to draw your own little overworld and place up to, say, 8 levels on it connecting them with paths.

Then you could share the whole world and make people play through it.
That would be so much fun.

Attached: world-map-5.png (5000x2609, 437K)

Please let it happen. I don't even care if no one ever plays my levels, this feature would truly make it feel like I made my own little Mario game.

I'M PISSING OFF THE MOOOOOON

Why are you quoting a Johnny Cash song?

Calling it now: One of the major reveals in the Direct is that Luigi, Blue Toad, and Toadette are the only other playable characters. The Direct will act like this is shocking & exciting information, and totally wasn't given away 4 months ago.

Toadette in SMW world style will be interesting if true.

This is how I feel it'll be. I'd love online play or even local play but I feel they'll be alternate characters. I hope amiibo costumes are still in though

Based.