Hear screeching

>hear screeching
>turn around
>see pic related coming at you at mach 50
what do

also bloodborne thread

Attached: Labyrinth_Sage_Charge.jpg (1012x860, 297K)

I just fucking shoot it.
It flails like a complete retard so it means it's incredibly easy to parry over and over.
Duh.

what game you autist?

you'd need to pull your gun at mach 75 and pull the trigger at mach 25
only way

bro...

you sweet summer child

>implying i know how to read
>implying i would anyways since OP is homosexual

Fuck off from this board right now, you don't even meet the asylum requirement for a reddit refugee

quite literally have sex

this game made me hate newborns

Attached: born too late.png (157x185, 50K)

Turn 360 degrees and run

name 1(one) objectively better weapon than Logarius' wheel

Attached: file.jpg (1023x755, 63K)

>Want to make a fun build i randomly thought of
>Have to grind chalices late game and also have to complete 70% of the game first
>Forced to just Saw spear the entire game until i get everything

Fuck. I don't understand how ppl can say this shit is replayable. At least its more playable than Dark Souls 3

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>see
>coming at you at mach 50
doubftul

False depths, mein neger.
Look it up.

The replay value is in the grind
Think about it, once you've finished building your character, what are you gonna do? PvP a couple times if you're lucky there are enough players in Frontier or Mergos? After that you'll just let your character collect dust, while wanting to create a new build

>Late game

Nigga, just use one of the False Depths if you've beaten the game already, whale on a few of the easier enemies until you have enough Echoes and Blood Gems.

Attached: Lu Bu Pursuit.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

I don't see the appeal of chalice dungeons at all, ran like 3 of them, never touched them again.

Some bosses are cool.

Holy FUCK

Attached: 1475330525800.png (349x263, 139K)

It's more of a boss rush mode. You can find plenty challenge there, and there are genuinely good bosses. Plus you can get some powerful gems. There's also community made false depth chalices, which grant access to all weapons/hunter tools in the base game by just killing blood starved beast. Not to mention, there's pvp and co-op to found.

Best gems, some of the best bosses (in base game), beast claws, uncanny/lost weapon variants
It used to be a pain in the ass to get through all the low level dungeons in order to get to the good shit (FRC), but it's now mostly skippable

If I’m going to play divinity original sin 2, should I play the first one?

Nope, go for DOS2. It's better than the first.

Attached: 1514525962771.png (800x783, 168K)

Can I transfer my good blood gems to another character somehow? I don't want to do the chalice dungeon grind again.

No