What's a fun game to play on your birthday, Yea Forums?

What's a fun game to play on your birthday, Yea Forums?
Pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1557681078443.jpg (960x720, 59K)

These birthday pictures are as depressing as when your mom asks if you are gay because you're a khhv.

>my birthday is coming up in a few days
>26 year old KHV
>pretty sure none of my friends remember it
>I barely remember it with only my sister reminding me of it by asking me if I wanted to get dinner

Attached: julius-june-14-no-one-came-to-my-party-a-2067853.png (500x2033, 301K)

I didnt play any video games during my childhood, but when I was a kid, my afternoons were often spent shooting the larger pigeons in the fields with a rusty air rifle so old that when my father got it when he was a kid, it was already a hand-me-down. I walked around with a backpack, plastic bag, and a multitool which was enough to field dress them and chuck them in the plastic bag and into my backpack. Would bring them home to mom, who would cook them alongside plain polenta. Cornmeal, water, salt. If tomatoes were in season or we had a can of them lying around, we were able to thank the plants in the backyard for providing a braising liquid for the birds and sauce for the polenta. I also took pot shots at hares when I saw one jolt across the field away from me, and because of that a handful of times I've had a roasted rabbit. We had a cast for pellets and dad would always get old waste lead pipe to melt down in a tin can over the stove. I started casting them myself at about 8. I would lubricate the air rifle with heavily used cooking oil that was about to be tossed. She finally broke on me when I was a big boy now in the city and in a better financial situation, wanted to check how the action after reassembly and just as I'm done compressing air the piston ruptured wide open and the break-action lever that does the actual compressing bent itself out of shape, only thing I could have salvaged of her would have been the tube receiver and the stock. Barrel was already so worn to shit only I really knew how to hit anything with all it's continuously slightly shifting odd tendencies. Wish I could say the stock wood was beautiful walnut and I kept it or something but it was beaten-to-shit Wood-brand Wood, it did have character at the very least.

Can you imagine being this concerned with what other people are doing that you have to aim your malice at them simply for being different from you. The worst part is that you interact with closested gay people on a daily basis and have no idea. Your best friend is probably fuckin gay. Im just curious why you give so much of a fuck who someone else is sleeping with. Do you not have more productive things to concern yourself with?. How is it any of your business? Why should it matter? And what have you done in your life that you feel justifies you walking around turning your nose up at people because you think they're somehow lesser than you because they fuck the same sex rather than the opposite. You're not that fuckin cool, i promise you bro.

Didn't Yea Forums congratulate this guy for his birthday after that?

Nice pasta

these are fucking sad

this makes me physically hurt I wanna make sure this guy has a rad birthday

show me the female equivalent to this picture.

Attached: 1557858323313.png (970x542, 257K)

>playing vidya on your birthday
I wonder how does it feel not to have any friends to celebrate with.

Attached: benissi.jpg (419x249, 66K)

Here you go.

....hahahaHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not uploading a picture of myself, user.

LONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Attached: 1555029222114.jpg (220x229, 13K)

you think that is bad?

>28 khv in 2 days
>still living with parents
>wageslave in a shit eastern eu country
>can't drive a car (failed the driving test 2 times after that I just gave up)
>no friends, have 5 contacts in my mobile, mom,dad, two sisters and my boss

Without vidya I would off myself a long time ago

I live alone i my parents are dead, nobody has said happy birthday to me since 2015.

Attached: 1504640953675.gif (306x469, 47K)

>failed the driving test 2 times
why

I'M NOT FUCKING TRANS
FUCK

Attached: 1557427029116.gif (400x225, 1.2M)

I am a fucking talentless person for everything in the world.

even better, I'm only into female girls

Attached: 1556744353299.jpg (612x612, 92K)

trans don't count, only actual women please

that doesnt tell me anything drama queen, what did you fail on

I am? I'm a biological girl who's alone on her birthday. Now what are some fun video games to play to help with the crippling depression and loneliness?

the written test

Last I played Valiant Hearts on my birthday.

arcade games where you get fast rewards
online games to not feel lonely
comfy games like animal crossing to feel calm
but none of this will help, you need psychological help
it's not a meme and it helps
happy birthday user

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x225, 57K)

im sorry user, happy next birthday!
here's a little advice, im guessing you work fulltime or something to live and sustain yourself.
try some activity to meet people.
i started going to theather/acting classes and let me tell you it's really fun and made 2 really cool friends i play vidya and hang out with,
It's never over user! keep going you can do it!

have sex

Russian roulette.

I'm sorry to hear that user
do you have any friends? what games do you play?

why, how many questions is it? what was the hardest part?

Have sex with me.

Is that on Switch or PC?

...Is that not a female in the picture?

>user says nobody has said happy birthday to me since 2015
>dO yoU h@vE anY Fr!enDs

>go to a bar
>smile on chads
>open your legs and get fucked

here, you won't be alone. if you are not a fat pig and at least a 6/10 it will work. it is not fucking rocket science

Hard to say conclusively. The jacket on the chair behind them is the most feminine part.

Just buy & play something new/popular so you'll have something to talk about and make friends
I'd recommend sekiro if you haven't already, people won't shut up about it.

maybe they forgot it
I have plenty of friends who always forget my bday because I'm discreet about it

Attached: 150.jpg (800x535, 49K)

Yeah they did.

idk, whatever kind of game you enjoy the most, there isn't a game made specifically for your birthday...(yet)
i like to play Monster hunter for example and God Hand a PS2 game i just really enjoy playing from time to time!
maybe tell us your favorite genre?

>MacBook

Oh nonono

Sometimes Yea Forums is alright.

I feel miserable
I'm a guy who has had gfs in the past
I'm shy but I can talk to girls
yet I'm in a 4 year depression phase and I crave female attention
I hate people who jump into girls when they find online they're females while I avoid doing this, yet deep inside me I wish they talked to me
how do I stop this bros

Attached: 1520992028959.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

that is literally a PC laptop with an apple sticker stuck to the lid

yeah but most women aren't like us user.
They don't want to just go be fucked, unless the guy is good looking and aren't thinking about fucking 24/7.
i wish they were, but they aren't.
Of course they get horny from time to time and really want to fuck but it doesn't happen every day and need to be encouraged and or pleased so that they want to do it, unlike us, we just need to look at them from like 50 mts and that's it WE'RE READY TO GO

Attached: ANGRY.gif (274x249, 214K)

happy birthday? sorry user

Then just talk to them. It could be whatever you like such as video games.

No one should feel bad on their birthday.
It's the day that celebrates that you exist.
Even if it's by yourself, make sure you have a fantastic birthday, Yea Forums! Even if you're by yourself, your life still has value! You can still enjoy life!

Chemically castrate yourself. The alternative is to isolate yourself and become deeply dedicated to a passion project which doesn't involve women, while at the same time socially isolating yourself so you don't see any which may cause you to get feels.

alright let me just start casting my spell

When's your birthday bro? Also what games do you like?

Right here

Attached: Photo on 5-14-19 at 11.35 PM.jpg (1080x720, 181K)

Haha you're a loser. Kys youreself my main man

Speaking of birthdays and getting old. In less than 5 years Yea Forums will be 20 years old. crazy right?!

I'm too shy for this.

Attached: 1557548722731.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Start a birthday thread on Yea Forums and drop a steam and a game you wanna play, I do it every year and usually get full servers on gmod or tf2 or some shit that everyone would have.

well user, it's quite easy.
are you doing any kind of activites?
going to some classes or learning something new?
that's the best way to meet girls and new friends.
and of course you absolutely need to go to the gym(or even better do a sport), just get rid of that fat belly and you're golden.

Attached: japane.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Marry your sister.

Its better then lingering in this hellhole. I'm sure theres a nice guy who's also feeling down and could use someone..

How do I find lonely people to hang out with so I can both make more friends and make someone else happy?

I've made a couple but after highschool they just seem to fade out of existence, and it's been a LONG time since I've been in highschool.

>being too shy to talk to girls even online

Attached: what an idiot.png (892x800, 183K)

Jesus shut the fuck up faggot. This thread sucks ass.

Well talking to us is a good start.

>How do I find lonely people to hang out with
Where do you think you are?

the baking mud cookies game

Attached: 1557222405674.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>How do I find lonely people to hang out with

Attached: 14128312168915.jpg (600x567, 24K)

you okay, user?

this pic happened to me when i was younger

i've never had a birthday party since because just thinking of it makes me wanna die

my birthday recently was on the 30th of april and nobody but my mom did anything for me, everyone else forgot it or didn't care. not even the person i have feelings for cared.

my mom took me to the movies to see avengers though and bought me mcdonalds and gave me $25. i love my mom.

Attached: 1545347326897.jpg (902x960, 327K)

we should make a server and post the ip and password on a Yea Forums thread so all the lonely retards like us can fuck around for a while

if you guys want to make friends try joining a class or something. do NOT RELY ON INTERNET PEOPLE, THEY'RE SHIT. i started taking baking classes and met like 5 cute girls who have no idea wtf the internet or leddit is, and they're cool as fuck.

i was so depressed when i was trying to use dating apps because they people were so horrible.

I just don't want to feel the need to get attention, I just want to play videogames/browse Yea Forums

I don't want to turn into something like that user, I prefer my current state

yeah, I usually do some exercise and I', looking into any sports to see if I enjoy any of them.
also yeah I'm studying several things, I'm improving.
I hope it's a matter of time, thanks user

Attached: 1546642097565.jpg (960x960, 743K)

Attached: 1334250782094.png (763x430, 286K)

Yeah, i guess i feel lonely in a romantic sense but I have a great family and good friends. This place is a hellhole but its my hellhole.

i love korean girls

Attached: 1553198035914.jpg (564x1002, 92K)

i agree user, on my birthday i used to eat sushi with my dad (im not asian) in a little restaurant, he's been dead for 4 years but i still got and eat there on my birthday

Attached: crying dog.gif (446x250, 4M)

>dad doesn't even come to the table while you blow out your candles
Man, I felt bad the first few times I had nobody but my family to celebrate but in recent years I've come to realize just how lucky I am to not come from a broken home.

Attached: 1547913672621.jpg (720x706, 102K)

Connect to any discord and get a free harem of retarded betanigger orbiters.

I guess you have your answer why nobody showed up

Jesus

bait
She's Taiwanese

I want to get into a relationship but I'm too afraid of getting cheated on and It looks so normal for people to give up on each other to find a new one or leave each other at the drop of a hat the moment they see someone "better" that my mind can't comprehend it.

Wow sounds like fun

Same. I've had 2 gfs in my life and they were both awful people who I dated because I was afraid of going into my 20s a virgin. Now it's been 4 years since my last one and i cant work up the courage to talk to a girl who I like, and my pessimism convinces me every girl is a bitchy slut who's banged 20 guys already

Wait, you're telling me it's NOT normal to skip birthday parties?

humans aren't monogamous by nature, there's a difference between love and lust, although cheating on someone is not okay, if you truly see that they regret their actions and don't show other signs of manipulating you then it's okay to have them back

>that picture
poor guy

Attached: 1425770019053.jpg (450x330, 19K)

if you don't have that urge to be in a relationship don't do it

i've been cheated on in almost every relationship i've been in. maybe it's because i'm a shitty person, i don't really know. but it's fucked me up real bad and i have a lot of trust / jealousy / anxiety issues now. i do try to keep them under control but it's hard not to feel bad sometimes.

it's also super hard for me to be in a relationship now because i figure it's all going to crumble anyways.

relationships suck unless you get the right person, which can sometimes feel like the same chances of winning the lottery.

well user, there's always shitty people, you just gotta roll the dice and hope for the best, be happy while you can. nver forgive someone that cheats and you'll eventually find someone with a good heart, just like yourself

Attached: tenor.gif (350x350, 212K)

cheer up man, not every girl is like that. Try looking into different circles, it would feel like a whole new world.
I know it's hard to convince yourself about that but you have to eventually step forward a little, step by step

Attached: 344547857786433.jpg (535x800, 74K)

what do you think of a guy who's banged 20 women

if the answer isn't as equal, then your view of men and women are not equal. I'm not saying worship women, but if there's an area to grow up in, you should do it.

>almost 30
>only manage to get a meme degree
>unemployed
>still live with parents
>no gf
>social anxiety
I didn't make it anons, i should have it seen it coming. I always been a retard.

>i'm so lonely :(
>solution
>no not THAT solution
This is your mind on estrogen.

Lucky me, for some reason I've always hated the idea of birthday parties.
I don't even celebrate mine anymore.
If I'm lucky then I'll happen to be at a party during it so I just get hammered and call it a night.

The romanticized everlasting relationship you envision is extremely rare these days and a lot of the time the guy is/has been cheated on and just didn't know. You're right to be wary. Most people just accept these risks but I honestly can't accept them after my first relationship ended horribly and left me in the worst state I'd ever been for months. I'd rather be alone, at least for now while I have a very loving dog and tight-knit family.

>dude lol what are gender roles and attractive features of said genders xD

Uh I really like Animal Crossing. Currently I'm playing Risk of Rain 2, and I just restarted Chrono Trigger. I don't know platformers/rpg I guess.

wanna play some pokemon showdown with me?

not him but i'd think lesser of a guy that slept around as well

my brain just can't make sex just a thing and im not a virgin.

explain your point clearly or shut the fuck up

She's pretty, but that is one fucked cake.

well i don't know what to tell you user, just fucking go learn something study something you like do a sport or some shit BE FUCKING HAPPY, once you're happy yourself you'll find someone i promise you

Attached: rememberthis.gif (252x252, 44K)

I pretend to forget my birthday every year
I don't like the attention

I wish I could give you a big hug Yea Forums you all matter a lot to me
everything is going to be okay

Attached: pineapple pizza.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

I think they're assholes so dont try to hit me with that
>DOUBLE STANDARDDDD
bs

I like video games isn't that good enough?

are you OP? or anyone that wants to play pokemon showdown

>Invite only friend to birthday party as per usual
>Turns me down
>Family takes me to bowling alley to celebrate
>Clerk puts us right next to another party
>Only friend is attending that party instead
>My parents didn't buy me thousand year door because they thought that I was talking about the Paper Mario I already had on 64

That was a terrible birthday and was the beginning of my realization that my friend was a total douche. It's not all that bad since I cut ties with him and it seemed to have hurt him a lot more.

Attached: 1541734013985.png (757x410, 64K)

men generally find pure and innocent women attractive, while they find other men that are experienced and successful attractive. there is a difference in expectations for a male friend and a female girlfriend

>those gifs
I miss the messenger times

He is not american. The driving test there is a fucking joke.

Zimbabwe Inflation Simulator

I don't find pure and innocent women attractive because they've been through nothing and usually have no development

Dating apps put women on a pedestal meaning every single one is either a self centered cunt or has tons of baggage

what do you find attractive about a woman then?

user you didn't answer
is that you OP?

ones who have been through conflict and don't end up as degenerates, humanity achieves definition through conflict and experience, it makes them a greater person objectively than one who has not because they've led a fuller life

Happy Birthday cutie pie

Attached: __hex_maniac_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_xy_drawn_by_space_jin__9eebff59c9872661d1b6dbb12e65db7 (1200x1600, 248K)

No I'm prettier than this

...Maybe

Attached: Photo on 5-15-19 at 12.03 AM.jpg (1080x720, 191K)

>my friend was a total douche
except he clearly agreed to go to a different party beforehand you autist, no wonder you have no friends

u playing with me

Attached: 1531443244816.png (453x477, 164K)

He didn't. What, do I have to tell every single bit of my life story for you?

>love the same person for four years
>dedicate myself to them for those four years
>get completely ditched by them at the start of this year for their old fling they had
>learn they were fucking around with them the whole time
>spend my birthday alone
>turn to drinking heavily
>alcoholic at this point
>harm myself half the time i drink by either slamming my head into my wall or desk as hard as i can, or punching shit
>wake up after it either bruised or bloody, surprised i don't have brain damage at this point
>constantly want to kill myself

don't be like me Yea Forums, please. i can't forget how happy i was when they loved me. and i can't stop thinking of how it was all a lie. and i can't move on.

Attached: 1546071323538.png (1568x1400, 566K)

i never played it :( looks mega comfy tho, i like the idea of randomized villagers and building your own town, sounds fun! also animal characters are always cute,
aw man i wish we could forget chrono trigger and play it all over again it was so goood! Well, still is. but...you know, it's not the same.

have you played some normie-tier multiplayer games lately? those have the best chances of making irl friends!

I don't know who this person is but they aren't me

Haha no
Once a cheater always a cheater. If you let them get away with it they will subconsciously feel like they can do it again and are more likely to than not.
Only take them back if you're willing to treat them like dirt for a bit until they earn your love back, but honestly it's not worth it and you should just break up with them so they might learn to not cheat next time.

aw yeah chrono trigger is based

He said it was the start of a realization. Can you not read?

kek

It's alright user.
I hope it's good and makes you feel good when you eat there

my gf didn't even give me a bj or sex, but I got a hug and a cake and sushi, r8?

I've been playing smash online recently
Okay who wants to play smash online? I'll make an online lobby

He's cute

generalizing many different personality types under one title is only dangerous to your state of mind and no one else's

>i can't forget how happy i was when they loved me
Safest to just assume they never did. At least that's how I ended up coping and moving on, telling myself they were evil and just constantly saying what they thought I wanted to hear since I was able to make them admit to doing it at least once near the end.

what is khv

don't be sad bros I'll hang out with you

Attached: 1537346586177.jpg (1079x1014, 82K)

>I got a hug and a cake and sushi
10/10

Stop denying yourself

Attached: Photo on 5-15-19 at 12.10 AM #2.jpg (1080x720, 186K)

hahaha what a faggot. How the fuck do you fuck up so badly your mother asks you that?

Not if you want to be with someone, gotta go do something if you want to meet someone! you're not gonna find them playing single player games in your room!
AT THE VERY LEAST play some normie-tier game like league of boredom or memewatch, yeah they suck but i met some pretty good friends in LOL and after we got bored of that we played other games together and meet at houses to play and watch movies you can do it user, just be supportive, active, and dont' be a dick!
the nostalgia feels

>What's a fun game to play on your birthday, Yea Forums?
any game you receive as a gift on your birthday!

post ass

>birthday coming up
>try and use it as a reason to get some friends together and play some couch vidya
>don't even care about the birthday itself of gifts or cake or celebrating for my sake, just want to hang out with people
>if they're busy or don't want its no big deal
>sometimes we get a nice turnout and have fun
>sometimes no one comes and nothing happens
>this year I didn't get so much as a text or anything and it didn't bother me at all I just enjoyed the quiet
>all these people feelings so sad for these lonely birthday people
Am I the weird one?

it has to be something on PC! so you can chat with people while you play you dum dum!

Comfy AND girlfriend at the same time? I never even considered that.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAA.jpg (800x800, 102K)

where the fuck is this from?

Only if you donate to my patreon, first

I made a smash arena if anyone wants to play, if you don't whatever
ID:BXS4F
Password: 1111
get the fuck in here

>patreon
I'm curious do you really have a patreon lmao?

maybe

Happy birthday user! What kind of games do you like?

This makes me wanna cry man.
I'm thankful everyday that I have two friends from childhood who'll stick with me to the end. I always talk shit about fags who kill themselves but honestly I don't know what it's like to not have someone who gives a shit. Must suck.

Also on the way to wizardhood but I'm 20 so I tell myself I have time. Realistically though I've never talked to a single women who had feelings for me romantically and the one "kiss" I've had was with my best friend's little sister so it feels worse than nothing.

user that's not OP

I know I just want to know who the fuck that person is

sorry user i don't have smash or a switch for that matter, the only nintendo console i ever had was a japanese Nes when i was 3

Attached: sadtrick.gif (274x227, 275K)

I don't know about that guy but those can be pretty hard, here in Mexico I had to take 50 questions from a 140 page regulatory manual and my city isnt considered good.

The only ones ever at fault for cheating are the cheater and the homewrecker (if they knew)
Never forgive a cheater. They are broken and the only way to fix them is if they learn there are consequences to evil actions

Threads like these are so cathartic. It feels so good to be among people who are as big of a loser as you are, if not worse
Alternatively, whenever I read stories on here about people getting laid or happily falling in love, I get so shot up with envy and self hate that I legitimately feel sick to my stomach

Attached: 1340357709197.png (162x301, 48K)

A version of the bible written by King Christopher

Chrono Trigger, Paper Mario, Animal Crossing, Katamri Damamcy, Stardew Valley, Risk of Rain, Crash Bandicoot 2 and 3, Silent Hill