Untitled

Attached: BanjoBanjoTooie1.jpg (1987x2349, 559K)

Attached: 1557862122834.jpg (262x192, 10K)

Let's start this Smash thread off wrong.

Tooie > Kazooie

Attached: gr.png (900x900, 1.45M)

>Wants to be wrong
>Posts a fact

Banjo Kazooie was a really good game, I hope if this Xbox Live coming to Switch thing is true, I hope I get to play Rare Replay

If hes in smash will nuts and bolts get and representation or nah?

>this triggers the so.y

What's the best world in Kazooie and why is it Click Clock Wood?
What's the best world in Tooie and why is it Hailfire Peaks?

>I can't wait to climb the FUCKING tree again!
Quoting me btw,

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but my google leak!
“No!”

That leak has already been confirmed as fake by PushDustIn, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1557786945222.png (1170x658, 380K)

I don't find it to be so bad because I enjoy the level so much.
If Click Clock Wood isn't your favourite, then what is, user?

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Banjo (yes, THE Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Banjo & Kazooie walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Microsoft has a good relationship with Nintendo rn! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Stevefags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly!, Just because Nintendo & Microsoft are making Minecraft stuff on Nintendo's consoles & handheld's doesn't mean Steve is in, & Why would Nintendo choose a terribly animated character over a character that has been requested ever since Melee & Phil Spencer acknowledged Banjo & Kazooie being in Smash instead of Steve? Sakurai went way out of his way to talk up Persona 5 before Joker's reveal, guess what other game he's talked up? That's right it's Banjo & Kazooie back then. Don't forget that the Minecraft dev team De-confirmed that blockhead, also, the Smash Ultimate Joker showcase that came out in April, it was a green witch, hinting Banjobros & Kazooiebros are coming in Ultimate. Also, the new google leak that showed up?, that confirms Banjo & Kazooie bitches. The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Steve are going to be subverted just like Erdrickfags, Dongobongfagget, BillyBo10k, & Virginbitch with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter & bitter!

Attached: 1557786658403.png (602x602, 445K)

It’s Minecraft, not Microsoft

Attached: 1551901950852.png (800x800, 626K)

most likely as music. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets in Smash that Sakurai decides to give him a Nuts n' Bolts alt though

Treasure Trove Cove and Jolly Rogers Lagoon

They're coming home, boys.

Attached: Banjo-Kazooie intro.png (766x468, 615K)

Who is this

Its Cat in the Hat

Correct and correct.
Hailfire Peaks works so well with Tooie's huge level sizes. Just split one big level into two smaller contained levels and have a couple of puzzles where you cross between them.

Attached: 1521906430876.gif (500x374, 888K)

Sugar Bear and Sonny from the Golden Crisp and Cocoa Puffs cereals respectively.