Untitled

Attached: 7B5F2D1F-86B3-4D45-BD70-181434E16189.jpg (768x960, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190201_2e.pdf
nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190426_3e.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yay, this means more time dedicated to other games on E3.

hopefully they have ATLEAST 3 New ones not already announced shit like LM3

>hey guys were adding some extremely basic features that should've been in the first
>look! slopes ooooooh

think they'll do more themes from the 3d games?
I'd love to build some crazy shit that uses the 64 or Sunshine mechanics

What? You want a Fire Emblem Direct or something?

Will it be a God tier game on our ranking? I sure hope so.

Attached: NintendoSwitchRanked.png (2815x1475, 3.54M)

Now they can make room for Mario and Sonic at the 2020 Olympics for E3

I was just waiting for a proper reason to get the game, it isn't the same without all the features that should have been there in the first place

Attached: 234543.png (398x725, 245K)

Too bad FE isn't getting another direct.

>mart kart 8 again
>funky frozen dongs
smm2's gonna top those for sure

Based

funny how the best games on this chart aren't even exclusives lmao

They did patch bunch of things to first game, but stuff like SMB3 or SMW styled map creators would probably be way too much to hope for. I wish they'll add in option for users to create their own stage packs.

Well fuck, guess we now know what's taking half the runtime of E3 Direct.

Why not an AC direct
How could this be longer than 3 minutes

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT user? Please hold me.

they're probably doing this because the game comes out right after E3 so they're doing the info dump now so the actual E3 can be dedicated to games like Animal Crossing and Sword and Shield.

Hahaha so le epicly funee XDD

How will they spin the mandatory online fee as a positive?

They don't have to. People bought the online subscriptions just because they were cheap.

Care to show me your source on this?
I'd love to see Switch sales figures vs Online Subscribers.

I hope we get an easy way to search levels.

>Eevee one tier higher than Pikachu
but why?

Smash World gives me hope navigation will at least be marginally easier

I think it's about 50%

They hit 8 million
nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190201_2e.pdf

Give us SNES games for no extra charge, hell bring back all the old virtual console games, except maybe the DS games.
Give us another new online game like Tetris 99, maybe a new excitebike 99?
This may sound really left field, but bring old school RuneScape to switch, and make it so that switch online members get to play online as long as they have a Nintendo switch online membership.
Give us better netcode on online games, seriously the level of lag even with Ethernet is ridiculous

oh nevermind then, I'm retarded

That's outdated, it's just short of 10 million now
nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2019/190426_3e.pdf

>no SML style gameplay/map
>no SMBUSA style gameplay/map
DROPPED

TWEWY low?

Did this artist make Spyro’s subway adventure?

It's an awful port.

Wait I just realized I can make a list and call it Yea Forums's favorite games of all time

I'll be back

Im looking forward to making levels for my favorite streamers to play through

mario odyseey is terrible
and that donkey kong game is also really bad compared to the older games
is this bait?

>Smash not in God tier
what is this contrarian shit? We all know you have dropped more hours into Smash than any other game in that list, don't fucking lie

So what are they going to do to convince the remaining 70% of Switch owners to pay to share Mario stages?

bad port

>single player game
>has a subscription fee to access basic functionality

Attached: 1557541518336.jpg (400x400, 17K)

I have way more hours in Splatoon 2 because it came out before Smash.

>>has a subscription fee to access basic functionality
stop pretending each game has its own subscription thank you

Complaining about the Nintendo online fee is so retarded. It's $20 and comes with the virtual console. There's no reasonable explanation for being outraged over it.

>and comes with the virtual console
Yes, TWO """"""""""free"""""""""" NES ROMs a month. Games that I already played 30 years ago.

inb4 someone brings up sony and microsoft despite them offering less with their subscriptions for more money

Because it's obvious they're going to reveal it properly at E3, with a direct later on closer to release like this.

The game requiring any sort of subscription at all is some rabbi-tier shit. None of Nintendo's online games are worth paying extra for, so you're stuck paying for the privilege of sharing >50kb files.
The Switch offers less than past-gen Nintendo consoles.

In what way do XBL gold and PS+ offer less than Nintendo online? lmao, the fanboy delusion

There are a bunch of games now and you also get the new Tetris game. The value is absolutely fair unlike Sony and Microsoft who charge you 50 fucking dollars.

okay so if the games aren't worth paying extra, don't? just don't bitch at other people who think differently.

Nintenbabies at it again

At the end of the day, they're still 30-year-old ROMs that everyone has already played, Tetris included.

I mean, one the one hand it's only $20

On the other hand, NES games are mostly shit and Tetris 99 can't carry everything

>so if the games aren't worth paying extra, don't?
I don't. Now I can't play Mario Maker either for some arbitrary reason.

Sony and Microsoft offer new, current-gen games for free. Nintendo offers NES ROMs that have been on tons of consoles already.

I fucking told you faggots there would be a Mario Maker direct before E3. There was no way they'd waste E3 on all these intricate details like they did with Smash. They actually have games to show this year.

so which games do you want to have for free?

Huh. Maybe it’ll be interesting enough to make up for making us waiting for other news to come in June.

>Don't have online subscription because my internet is too shit for multiplayer
>Will be forced to buy one just to play levels
Console gaming fucking sucks sometimes.

Even if you ignore the virtual console and the free Tetris game it's still only $20. You're essentially paying $80 to play the game, is that not a fair price for a game you will be playing for hundreds or even thousands of hours?

>nu-Donkey Kong Country above mid
This is how you can tell real quick this list is WRONG

I want a 25-year-old ROM. That's completely different and caters to my specific autistic nostalgia.

You said it's not worth paying extra. the arbitrary reason was made by you deciding that.

Current gen games like every other paid online service. Not 30 year old roms
>free

you tried twice so here's a (You)

This is a Nintendo problem, not a console problem. Littlebigplanet and Dreams let you upload and play levels without PS+

kill yourself nintendo
last year they gone full autisimo on smash
i bet this year they will milk this shit
the switch died in 2017
prove me wrong you cant shitters

Attached: sad.png (794x650, 539K)

Why do you want to get new games for free? should Mario Maker 2 be free? Should Smash, Odyssey, BotW be free too? Should 20 a year pay all the games you want to play on Switch?

It's not free if you have to pay for them.
This isn't even console gaming, this is just Nintendo. Nobody else charges for user-created content.

>tfw got free year of online from Amazon prime

Attached: 1483589808262.gif (244x156, 616K)

LESS THAN 20 MINUTES

wait isn't it tomorrow

>Current gen games
PSN and Gold have always had previous gen games

it is

Nintendo games don't get price drops anyway, it's the least they could do. Fucking Mario Kart for the Wii U is still a full $60+DLC tip.

>it's real
HOLY SHIT
SMB2 STYLE TOMORROW BOYS
GET HYPERED

Attached: MRROOOOWW.gif (339x338, 436K)

Let's get real here. Game development goes up every generation, even for Nintendo. Making huge games like BotW, Smash, Mario Maker and Animal Crossing costs a lot of money. They need to make up for the added expenses somewhere and that's where the online subscription comes in. Would you rather they cut out 1/3 of Mario Maker from launch and sell it to you as $20 DLC? Because there is no fucking way this game is profitable to them at $60.

>MM2 has a version that comes with a stylus and a year of online

Attached: 588eccf6cbf0b.jpg (737x935, 94K)

>pokémon let's shit on the same tier as botw.
I can understand if you don't like botw but putting it in the same tier as zelda is bullshit

>implying anyone played the first game

What exactly is the appeal of these Mario maker games?

Don't expect too much, the direct is only 15 minutes long

If Powerup Costumes worked as function power ups it would make Mario Maker 2 an instant 10/10

even if is cheap shit like 40% projectice skins/40% second jump skin/20% invincibility skin/melee attack

>5 minutes just to say "heres a school setting also we ripped off FF tactics" in last direct
>35 of the 40 minutes is Going to be dedicated to FE at e3

Fuck this

Nintendo makes one Mario game every 5 years or so. Each of these games have about 70 levels which you finish in one week - then you're waiting 5 years for the next one. Mario Maker has millions of people making levels, so you can play some new Mario levels whenever you want.

>a fucking 2D mario level editor
>in 2019
It'd be profitable even at $10. Why are you happy for Nintendo to jew you?

>they're going to go over the fucking story
>AGAIN

MS and Sony were the ones who made paying for online a standard in the first place, Nintendo just took it a step further. It if wasn't them, the Nintendo online membership bullshit wouldn't even exist.

I'm actually feeling like this is part of Nintendo's plan
Instead of having a Spring direct, just focus down on E3 since tons of people felt last year's was a bit lackluster
For sure.
The best games are basically the ones that havebeen given two console lifetimes to be refined.
SMM2 is going to easily be top tier just by property of how much content its going to have

mario physics makes anything fun

running and jumping is fun, and give it infinite levels and is top notch

I honestly skipped the first one since I thought it was overpriced but this looks like a proper full game now

You never have to buy another Mario game again. It's everything you could ever want from 2D Mario.

There aren't 15 months

They had to essentially make engines and assets for 6 different games with Mario Maker. And of course because this is Nintendo and not Ubisoft they had to spend a lot of time testing and tweeking it.

>low tier
>Kirby Star Allies
>TWEWY

Who the fuck made this cringe list?

Attached: 725.jpg (392x376, 48K)

What matters is they still did it, and were even more scummy about it.

>God Tier
Perfect content and perfect core gameplay
>Top Tier
Good/Perfect content and Perfect/Good gameplay
>Mid
At least good content and at least good gameplay
>Low
Either good gameplay with low amount of content (see ARMS, Mario Tennis Aces)
Or good content with lackluster gameplay (TWEWY Final Remix, FE Warriors, Kirby)

TWEWY is good, but Final Remix's poorly optimized and kind of weak control scheme brings that particular version down.
And we're judging Kirby Star Allies at launch. If it included post-launch content, Splatoon 2 would be God Tier

They are Nintendo exclusives.

if captain toad can get mid tier so can yoshi

How is $20 vs $50 more scummy? Nintendo even funded the development of a new game for their subscribers. Sony just dumps out some shitty 5 year old game you can find in a bargain bin for $5 each month.

MS did it 7 years before sony. By your logic it's all MS's fault

Pokémon Let's Go need their own tier below shit tier

If it has new features then top tier if not then mid.

>single player game
they haven't announced multiplayer yet but it's basically confirmed. plus they're bundling nso with the game

>LGPE over absolutely based Mario Tennis Aces
Yeah, nah.

>How is $20 vs $50 more scummy?
The amount of shit locked away from you on Nintendo is actually greater than what is locked away from you on Xbox. On Xbox, you can still message, voice chat, download UGC, and back up save games without having to pay. You can't do any of those on the Switch without paying. Pretty much the only thing locked away from you on Xbox is actually playing online.

What?

Who made this fucking faggot list

>they're bundling nso with the game
No, they're selling a version of the game with a subscription, but it costs the same as buying the two separately.

Kirby sucked ass and twenty was a shit port that didn't add enough.
It is you that has the bad taste

Legendary Shit tier

Densetsu no Kusoge

rate my list

Attached: 123t.png (500x472, 172K)

>more japanese shit

Attached: major disapproval 2.png (322x77, 46K)

Hammer suit, tanooki suit and frog suit when?

Attached: Statue_Mario.png (658x535, 339K)

>An entire 15 min direct for a game thats the same as the last one but with new features

Bad/7

retarded

>BotW
>not so good
Lmao

>Pretty much the only thing locked away from you on Xbox is actually playing online
Which is the only important part. I'd rather pay less and get less than pay more for a lot of shit I don't need

>Evee con the same tier Zelda
Ewwww. Contrarian taste.

goes in the games-I-won't-play-but-will-enjoy-watching-others-playing-it category

>Xcom fag has bad taste

clockwork

>bro it's just $20, plus the game which is $60, what are you poor or something haha
if you don't care for the online games on the switch and want this game to be actually worth playing, this is an $80 title
how can anyone defend this?

>Which is the only important part
Mario Maker holding more than half of the game hostage if you don't want to pay is pretty important.

$80 for literally infinite content.

lmao I'm in the family program with my lads and I pay 7 € a year.

This honestly. Like, I played Splatoon 2 for more than 1000 hours. If I had to pay $20 more for it, why would I mind? I have paid full price for games that last 30-40 hours tops.

ok? every sandbox game like terraria and minecraft have infinite content as well and they're usually not even close to $60, so how is that deal supposed to sound convincing?

>HOLY SHIT
Where have you been all day?

Floridafag here
Eat shit. Also fuck off, we're full

any leaks that predict this shit?

I dunno about infinite, but my autism flared up thinking about it on how many levels that are fun to play could happen.

>lets assume the collective autism of the SMM community makes about 10 billion levels in this game's lifetime at most
>let's also assume that .0001% of them will not be entirely trash garbage you quit out of 5 seconds in
>that puts it at 10 million levels that are at least non-shit in quality
>and let's assume then that 0.0001% of those levels are actually fun to play and worth your time period
>that puts it then at 1000 levels that are 100% fun to play, enjoy and complete
>thus, if the average Mario BING BING WAHOO fest has about 128 levels to play and enjoy normally, then this game has enough actually fun content in the end for nearly 9 2d Mario games
>if a Mario game is priced at $60 usually, and so is SMM2, then that means that you are getting approx. $468.75 worth of Mario fun in this one game for about $60

t. autist who had to get this out of his system.

The amount of hate Odyssey gets is baffling. Honestly my only problem with it was that it was way too fucking easy, even the postgame which was supposed to be difficult.
I hope they make an Odyssey 2 and go the Mario Galaxy 2 route where they made the direct sequel outright more difficult because they just assumed everyone played the first one.

>If I had to pay $20 more for it, why would I mind?
Did we play the same Splatoon 2? That game's networking was hideous.

Yet I'm still having lots of fun every single day. I'm at 1200 hours now.

Yea Forums has some pretty fucking shit taste if this is the "official ranking"

Attached: 1549654351396.jpg (328x321, 48K)

Stop pretending Star Allies isn't one of the weakest mainline entries.

>Let's go Pokemon in two different tiers
>Neither are in bottom tier

Quality bait

>my only problem with it was that it was way too fucking easy
that's pretty much why I stopped playing

super mario sunshine was way better than this

>Hopes:
-Custom costume mushrooms (you can make your character sprites for at least SMB1-SMB3)
-SMB2 style.
-FREE ONLINE

>Expectations:
-basically none of that.

>not realizing that Fire Emblem will eat up direct time at E3

>Excitebike 99
oh god, how would that work and how crazy would it be?

what the fuck
>zelda mid tier
>fitness boxing mid tier
>smash below mario kart 8 deluxe
do you guys even have opinions or do you just say the opposite of everyone else?
if you want more evidence >lets go eevee ( not series mascot) under lets go pikachu (series mascot) these games are the exact same except the rat on your head changes colors

>do not buy
>tropical freeze

Attached: 1534869890876.png (273x302, 158K)

>99 bikes on a huge endless track
>every X seconds, the slowest racer is removed
>only the fastest player will win while tricking and going fast

Attached: fix.png (500x378, 155K)

Octopath is on PC now.

Then get it on PC.

>BADDY BAD

Attached: BaddyBad.png (1494x1096, 251K)

I play Pokken more than Smash. Better balance, competitive scene is small and comfy, online is active, and better netcode. I also like Pokken's gameplay more than Smash.

It's almost as if that image is bait and doesn't represent Yea Forums

>90bp fire will o wisp
>90bp dark reflect
lmao

>90bp electric thunderwave
>90bp grass leech seed
>90bp psychic light screen
medium jej

>90bp ice haze
>90bp fairy? (I don't play shitgens, sorry) aromatherapy
Still better than any non-legendary signature move in mainline pokemon.

As much as i love DK, a fucking port with a 60 dollar easy mode is not God-tier

You should know that Sparkly Swirl is the only way to remove status conditions. Heal Bell doesn't exist in PEe.

>Torna below base XB2
nigga what the fuck

>inb4 just more smashfaggotry

Bump

Torna is great but I can see why it's rated lower there. For one thing, you really need to have played the main game to get the most out of it, and the gameplay sacrifices mechanical depth in favour of streamlining. Personally I'd rank it about the same as the main game, though.

>Smash
>hours worth of directs and reveals for a game thats the same as the last couple ones but with new/old features

I honestly have no idea why they thought a 45 minute direct dedicated mostly to fucking options menus was a good idea.