What games have you been playing lately? They don't have to be good

What games have you been playing lately? They don't have to be good.

Attached: 1557078676968.png (640x480, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soulsplanner.com/darksouls/weaponatk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Catherine, almost done
Binary Domain, finished it earlier today
Kero Blaster, finished normal mode some days back, haven't gone past Greenery Zone in Zangyou mode yet
And F.E.A.R. , I guess I'm like halfway through

fucking around in ultimate doom in short bursts
compelled to build d&d encounters in tabletop simulator i'll never actually play with anyone
addicted to playing at least one round of AoE2 every day

Attached: 1539972781742.gif (243x339, 949K)

I play Binding of Isaac nearly every day. I hate it so much, but I know how to play it, it kills time, and my shitty laptop can run it.

dota fucking two

This was me for a long time except on the switch. It got to a point where I would lose an hour of sleep each night because i'd be playing it right before I fell asleep.
Had to uninstall it a few times. Still unconsciously look for it when i turn on my switch.

Attached: 1493082187957.jpg (1022x1100, 239K)

Yakuza Kiwami 2 on PC

Attached: 1557841156227.png (2560x1440, 3.73M)

I beat Jak and Daxter 1 last night

Lobotomy Corp, rain world, and factorio

Just finished RDR2, I enjoyed it, but for some reason the ending didn't really click with me. The end of Arthur's story felt like it didn't really give his death time to sink in before it ended, so it didn't really carry the emotional gutpunch it was supposed to. John's epilogue felt like it cuts of just slightly too early, too. Still, I'd say it was a good game. Hopefully the online will be worth the time of day some time soon.
Probably going to replay Red Dead 1 soon too
Been playing a lot of Baba since then. But I'm a brainlet and have been stuck on several puzzles for awhile now and I have a strong desire to beat all the levels without any guides or hints.
Also been playing Rain World a bit, and I'm making something that's progress adjacent, so I've got that going for me, but I've been stuck on Sky Islands for awhile.
Also probably going to finish my first playthrough of Diablo 3 soon now that RDR2's out of the way

Been embarrassing myself in Mordhau.

Attached: 1557526628596.png (541x542, 408K)

I wanted to fuck her when I was a kid.

>get tired of FF7 for awhile
>I know, I'll start up a pokemon gold randomized run instead of starting spiderman

why do I do this

Been playing Vanilla Skyrim ever since my game pass expired. I was playing Oblivion and Vampyr while it was active.

I'm just letting myself get enveloped in the world. I purposely haven't been playing anything else.

Black ops 3 zombies
Dead rising 1 replay
H3VR
Still gotta finish deus ex, on the military sub/ship mission

Sea of Thieves, it's bretty fun with the Anniversary Update
I actually just restarted RDR2 recently and I think I found the comfiest point in the game.

The Lost Child
Half of my attacks miss, wtf. First boss was hard, but now on chapter 2 I have a bonus (?) dungeon unlocked. Already got some great equipment there. Loving it so far.

Pissed that I still havent bought Mordhau because broke so I have been playing Mount and Blade Warband vanilla.

My GF dumped me recently, so I needed something long to occupy my time while being easy enough that I could turn off my mind. I opted to start a Professor Oak's challenge for Emerald. It's dumb as fuck that I'm grinding Pokemon to Level 40 before the first gym, but grinding on Whismurs is oddly therapeutic.

Attached: bdsm.jpg (888x768, 68K)

I've been working back through the Metal Slugs on my Neo Geo after work, but I broke out the Switch last night to give Travis Strikes Back a try.
I probably listen to the trailer park theme from TSB more than I actually play it, but there's still plenty of that punk charm in there.

And sometimes, you need to stop chasing after that girl with the red hair and realise what you have right beside you.

Attached: 1556400104263.png (939x404, 116K)

Borderlands 1, it's better than I thought it'd be
Vexx, it's shittier than I thought it'd be

Attached: 1557677248395.jpg (800x450, 218K)

Nothing but I'm about to start Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Octopath since the accident
Rdr2 I need to catch up on
Witcher 3 I need to catch up
Samus returns I need to catch up on
Persona 4 I need to keep pretending I’ll finish at some point

Fallout New Vegas

Peppermint Patty is a miracle of the universe.

Attached: image.jpg (356x713, 49K)

Nice.

Attached: 1557841671050.jpg (2560x1440, 916K)

The Mickey Mouse Illusion series.

Currently playing Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen. Never played it before and figured i'd get it for the Switch. It's pretty good. Kinda reminds me of Skyrim, but more action.

Attached: 5bfc157bae653a745f72b763.jpg (323x433, 47K)

Hagane. People over-exaggerate the difficulty. The bosses are surprisingly easy for the most part.

Attached: chie.png (735x774, 735K)

Nothing as of late, last game I played was TF2.
(I can't be the only person in this thread who thought Peppermint Patty was a guy upon first seeing her, right?)

I get you with Vexx, and it's probably nostalgia talking, but I still think there's something just inherently pleasing to early gen 6 games.

Going back to play Herdy Gerdy recently I felt the same - the game isn't great, but there's a wholesomeness to it that's hard to find sometime.

>Drakes taunting you in Latin.
>That second-long slowdown when activating Warrior Arc skills.
> Any time Grigori gets dialogue.
Groovy.

Attached: 1557351567620.png (500x488, 277K)

Deep Rock Galactic
Promoted my gunner to three star gold and gonna get my engie and scout both promoted to silver one.

Attached: 1531435811733.png (692x923, 1.54M)

Attached: image.jpg (562x682, 134K)

X4 Foundations

ROCK N STONE BROTHAH
I haven't explored Hoxxes much since the Bugs update, does it seem harder? I mostly solo with Bosco so I'm biased but in my brief experience everything seemed the same

Yakuza Kiwami 2, Persona 3 and Ratchet Deadlocked

Attached: 1430966893657.gif (285x285, 1.33M)

im playing Melee right now. just browsing he board every few minutes while practicing

Just got Far Cry New Dawn. Its nice to have a time sinker game again.

Space Station 13, but I'm not very robust

Top tier taste.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered on Veteran. It's still a genuinely well constructed and presented game, even if World at War was better.
Ocarina of Time 3DS. Still a classic and my third favorite game ever. Playing it with the graphical upgrades is like playing it all over again.
50 Cent Blood on the Sand is hilarious and a good time killer

Attached: 1510505012885.jpg (632x632, 119K)

Halo 2 on my laptop. Enjoyed 1, 3, 4 and Reach but never played this one back in the day. Pretty good.

UNIST and RoR2 for days lads

Attached: bangin.png (680x660, 263K)

EVE online, DMC5 and Sekiro. Loving all 3.

I've been playing terraria, it's chill. I'm bad at it though. Also I'm royally fucking up uni.

>What games have you been playing lately?
PC games have been a no go since my password manager screwed me over*, so I've been playing a lot of Smash, and socializing with my bro and friends.

*TL;DR I have to verify my phone and desktop again for some reason, but since my email password is stored in my password manager, I can't verify them. (they have to be verified via email)

Still waiting on support ticket..

Attached: scorn.jpg (184x173, 7K)

BY THE BEARD!
Do you mean u23? Yeah all the new bugs really spiced things up and the bulk detonator is easily the most enjoyable enemy to kill. Also that new sandshark made the sand biome my 2nd least preferred map now. Can't wait for the update tomorrow that'll add a bunch of new grenades and a late join personal drop pod.

Attached: 1543687180148.png (276x276, 153K)

iRacing and Cross Code.

Been playing the first Borderlands a fair bit, mostly grinding Knoxx's armory with the glitch, it's a silly, time-consuming thing to bother doing, but it's relaxing, I guess.
I'd be playing the actual game more but the buddy who I've been playing it with keeps not responding to my messages because he works weird hours.

I played the ever loving FUCK out of Bayonetta 2, but I've ended up a mixture of burnt out and "I'm not getting any better" so I'll come back to that later.
Played through Celeste again, which was chill just as I wanted. Also playing some Sonic Mania and Taiko. Want to try and find some games I feel like finishing off as well, so we'll see how that goes.
I love playing Smash with people which I get to do every so often, online isn't my thing though.

Attached: 61743019_p0.jpg (1281x1373, 1.31M)

Zelda II. It's still terrible but I lost my save file so I'm playing again.
Finished the DOPA Quake 1 episode, it was challenging and fun.

Nice datamining thread.
Warframe, mhw, monster hunter stories, StarCraft 2, cnc:ra3, hots, civ 5 6 be and rev 2, Tropico 5, frostpunk, dragons dogma, and edf5

Played through Max Payne and Max Payne 2, gonna play through 3 again (lost my save so I'm stuck playing it on Hard instead of one of the locked difficulties) then I'm gonna do the same for the Sniper Elite series, then pick something else from my retarded backlog, probably Fallout New Vegas.

Attached: Epic from the start.jpg (750x405, 62K)

Finished Bloodborne and Yakuza 1 a while ago in the middle of dark souls 1 currently

ESO online fun? I just snatched up an S for under $100 because I’m a poor fag and this seems like the most sensible way to go.

Veecore

Doing an Arkham serie run, reached Akrham Knight. Nearly end of the game. Will play all the DLC and maybe some challenges for the achieves. Still got PTSD from City ones

Graveyard Keeper. With the patches and DLC it's less grindy, but I need to read the wiki to know what to do and where to get ot

Pc Building Simultor. Grinding for the achieves, got fun for 2 hours then get annoyed

Have to finish Borderlands Enhanced and Van Helsing Final Cut

I just finished Mad Max. It was really fun, but with a lot of glaring flaws. Still enjoyed it way more than i should have.

Yeah I did encounter the sharks, they're fucks. I might have to hop on tonight if I'm not playing Sea of Thieves with the m8s
also I know the video that's from, you're alright user

SA2B on PC, pretty much just for Chao Garden obviously.

Battle Brothers
I have like 300 hours in it, the new expansion is cool and it's slowly becoming one of my all time favourites.

I loved the Chao Garden as a kid but I don't have the free time to take the plunge again. I recall putting 300 hours in my old save file.

Crusader Kings 2 currently. Sometimes I take breaks by watching let's plays of it

DaS1 first playthrough. Invaders are autists.

I’m a str / faith build with stats scattered everywhere else. What should I upgrade my weapons to? I really like using the great club, should I go normal or divine cause scaling?

Attached: 4346D5F0-892E-4FF4-B12A-51CBAF7176DC.gif (320x240, 572K)

>FF:XIV
Quit every other online game I was a part of (WoW, Warframe, CSGO, APEX, Dota 2, and Hearthstone) as they all did me well over the years but their current states just dont pull me in anymore.

I just finished the MSQ for Heavensward so I'm doing patch content to get to Stormblood. Been playing Smash Ultimate when waiting for queues so it's not too boring.

playing DS in offline mode is objectively the better way to play. don't subject yourself to the bullshit

oddly enough, the controls are pretty good and fluid for a ps1 game

Attached: 220px-Akuji_the_Heartless_Coverart.png (220x217, 117K)

soulsplanner.com/darksouls/weaponatk

Yakuza Kiwami 2 is pretty fun but after doing 40 sidequests I think I'll just marathon the plot and focus on Majima's scenario.
Also playing Destiny 1 and while its bland its still impressive how this game is still more enjoyable than Destiny 2 by merit of not feeling like a job.

Well I was trying to clear zones with my bro, but usually then some fat cartwheeler invades us and manages to phase through our attack’s and 2v1 lel

I get that PvP is different and they’ve learnt the mechanics, but it’s frustating to see my great club just go through people

Attached: 26C2E761-BB9F-4D56-BDD4-56E773213043.gif (316x443, 519K)

Useful, but resistances obviously okay a part. I’m noticing strike weapons mostly out power slash, so obviously lightning could be better more so than fire even if it’s overall damage is lower

Why do autist still play that when Ultimate exists?

Nostalgia

I beat Sekiro a few weeks ago and I want to retry DaS, should I? Last time I tried I beat the Gargoyles and got bored.

Smash Ultimate and Sonic games. Where do I land on the spectrum?

Same person, I’m loving it so far - it’s literally my first souls game though. Couldn’t tell you if it get better later in the series or worse.

Some of the areas are 10/10 and how they are connected is amazing

how is it compared to 0? I've accepted that 0 will probably always be the best Yakuza but it would be nice to have something that comes close.

I also really did not care for K1 but most of my issues with it are in the gameplay department.

Pirated Monster Hunter World, thinking about buying it because its to good

I’m thinking about buying, does it run well on PC?

I might have to go back to it, way back when DeS was popular I watched my buddy fight the dragon god and that was pretty cool so I picked it up and beat Phalanx but got bored afterwards.
I suppose it'll be easier now that I beat Sekiro 3 times and have a good idea of Fromsoft's bosses/hitboxes/etc.

I got the pirate version just to test that and it runs really nice, even more because my PC is a little old. Even on low settings the game looks nice and i never drop frames.