Capcom Confirms Devil May Cry Switch Is a Port From The HD Collection

usgamer.net/articles/capcom-confirms-devil-may-cry-switch-is-a-port-of-ps4-hd-collection
>Capcom announced Devil May Cry's upcoming Switch debut on its official Devil May Cry Twitter account last week. Capcom informed USG via email that the Switch version of Dante's debut hunt is from the 2018 Devil May Cry HD remaster collection, and there currently aren't any plans to release other titles from the collection onto the Switch. Capcom wasn't able to confirm a price for Devil May Cry at this time.
What the fuck, Crapcom

Attached: D55HMyyXsAMVZ1K.jpg (1080x1080, 270K)

3rd string series get the 3rd string treatment, just how it goes

This goes well with Capcom's Switch support so im not surprised.

The only upside to this is that you don't need to buy DMC2
The downside is that they'll obviously up the price of them individually to compensate.

>there currently aren't any plans to release other titles from the collection onto the Switch.

Attached: 1557651552416.jpg (310x326, 39K)

This, they'll probably price them half the price of the collection, so they'll make a profit even if you just buy 1 and 3

They're testing the waters with market interest

But...why?

Attached: 62c.gif (450x429, 2.19M)

FUCKING KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
SEETH IN HELL SWTICHFAGS

This post here

Because crapcom

>Using DMC1 as a fucking Capcom Test (tm) to see if people want Devil May Cry 3 after HD Collection and 5 both sold quite well
I guess DMC1 fits in better with all the RE ports they're doing but this is still nonsense. Just put HD Collection (and 4SE) out on it. It can't be that fucking difficult. I already have the HD Collection but I'd get 4SE for Switch since I never actually owned it.

Attached: 1485063351171.png (258x196, 117K)

Because despite the massive propaganda to prove otherwise, the switch isn't a good place for third party games and Capcom wants to play it safe.
If this port does well chances are it will get the others, who knows, maybe even 4DE.

>, the switch isn't a good place for third party games
Except that's true. Ever major 3rd party game has reported good numbers.

>the switch isn't a good place for third party games and Capcom wants to play it safe
A lot of games have got better sales on the Switch than on other consoles.

> the Switch isn’t a good place for third party games

Is that why Onimisha Warlords sold the most on Switch?

Nintendo must have done something horrible to them to get this kind of treatment

Aww are you butt hurt you are not getting more ports for the ports machine?

Just buy the game on another system

Which one? The good PS3 one or the worse PS4 one that removed Dante visual effects?

like clockwork

Where's the argument?

So is the HD Collection bad or something?

I was wondering if this bundle is worth buying at all.

Attached: Untitled.png (1124x915, 1.18M)

That doesn't make any fucking sense though. No one's going to buy 1/3 of a game they could get anyplace else.

The games play like they're ancient and aren't as fun as 5 but that price for 4 short games isn't bad.

with the 2nd worst DMC game....not a good test

Switch owners deserve it because they supported Capcom's stupid Street Fighter 2 port. Apparently that shit sold half a million.

>portbeggers unhappy with their port

B&RP

Attached: habby dog!.png (960x912, 1.22M)

Capcom sabotaging themselves