Is this FOTM finally dead? S4 had a good run, it might be time to let it go

Is this FOTM finally dead? S4 had a good run, it might be time to let it go.

Attached: ded game.png (1440x1356, 2.45M)

GunZ was better.

I've played both and they're both shit

>better
In which manner is carpal tunnel simulator better than S4?

I still love the game. The skill ceiling is so high and every person you fight has such a different play style I can't get bored of it.

Attached: 1467423032245.jpg (445x553, 25K)

Too bad their play style means nothing if most skills and weapons are absolute bottom of the barrel trash. I wish I could use the flying skill or block in a match that wasn't station-3 or station-1.

Attached: S4_League_GM.jpg (912x577, 218K)

Flying is pretty damn good for TD though. a pickup near the goal is pretty much a guaranteed touchdown.

>Not using flying to juke meleefags while you headshot them regardless of map

>playing for like 10 years
>still can't RC consistently

Attached: 1541966610842.jpg (720x543, 25K)

I loved this game and I was fucking amazing at it. . . and then, thats when the fire nation(hackers) attacked.

I used flying on all maps back when I played. You have to treat it more as additional jumping than slowly flying around everywhere. Yes, you can do additional jumps with Anchor instead, but the benefit of using flying for it is that you can reload/fire during the fly jumps.

Both of those are useable outside of these maps. Look into fly cancel/wing dashing and learn a few wall spots you dumb shitter.

Nedan 2, home...

I wish they'd make an S4 League 2 or S5 League or whatever, only this time not locked to 60fps, without shitty bugs everywhere and without p2w mechanics. Never gonna happen though.

reminder that the artist of the game, Panamaman, died of Cancer a few years ago.
never forget.

Attached: DJrQsr9VwAAcaC2.jpg (1110x1200, 190K)

F

>a pickup near the goal is pretty much a guaranteed touchdown
That's not thanks to the flying skill itself as even a simple wall jump should shut down every attempt to keep you off the enemy's own goal post.

You can simply side dash backwards and/or keep moving backwards in order to avoid any melee.

I'd rather pick anchor then and use up less SP so I can help with the ball. There's maybe one useful thing you can do with wing dashing but that requires a ton of pity to be able to use it. It doesn't feel worth it.

Attached: Open Wild.jpg (765x785, 73K)

>There's maybe one useful thing you can do with wing dashing
I scored free TDs all the damn time with it, wingdashing is retardedly fast and erratic so it's too hard for people to kill you. If someone drops the ball near you it can easily result in a free TD.

Pservers eliminate the p2w aspect so many veterans play that over Aeria's version.

Anchor is only good against scrubs. I can easily stop all anchor users with my bat since it's pretty much a straight line I have to intercept. Wing dashing on the other hand is way harder to stop.

>FOTM
More like Flavor of the decade

Seriously though, I still hope that one day it'll be a true FOTM again and we'll have multiple good rooms to pick from

Yo Nos here
I bought Tekken 7 + my monitor broke and I can't afford a new one so now I'm a phoneposter + final exams anyway
I had a lot of fun with you guys and will try to hop back in when I have a monitor
The feeling S4 gives is unique, I can't replicate it in any game so I'm doomed to continue playing for years to come I think

>I can easily stop all anchor users with my bat
The correct use isn't to do it like pubbies who just try to anchor straight to the goal at any time though, but to try and create a situation in which you're free to anchor, or to bait people into getting desperate because "the guy with anchor has the ball!" then just shooting them to death. I agree that wingdashing is generally superior though. Oh and platforming with anchor to jump over people's heads is hilarious.

Fly is useful to dodge shit while you're firing a HMG without stopping your sick damage output.

So uh, no room today brehs?

I'd have to see it for myself, this isn't open beta anymore where people can't move and aim for shit user. Now if only we had a room and a good TD match going.

I'll make a room later on if there isn't one up already.

Attached: Adventure.jpg (969x2048, 172K)

>he thinks S4 is skill intense
Please, the only important skill you need in S4 is good aiming.

Let me know when HMG is able to accurately shoot the broad side of a barn.

Attached: HMG's greatest asset and biggest counter.png (139x147, 36K)

>Shield counters HMG
>When getting hit drains SP
>And the HMG shoots 8 times per second
>And its really hard to miss a shield
Trading all your SP for 1 second of shield seems like a bad trade.

only good for airhugging