It wasn't actually a very good game

It wasn't actually a very good game.
You're obsessed with calling it the pinnacle of the series because of a mix of nostalgia and wanting to feel special.

Attached: 51p6rSrZfhL._SX342_.jpg (342x396, 26K)

This just in. OP is still a faggot.

Tru

ur dum

Demon's Souls, Dark Soul 1 and Bloodborne are all equally good. Which one you you like most is completely subjective.
Don't be a fag OP, Demon's Souls is great.

the game is more calmer and silent than dark shit
it made me feel very isolated and i liked that

I had a lot of fun with it. Not perfect though, but none of the series are. Yea Forums just has a stick up its ass about ranking these games anyway.

2>1>BB>DeS>good AAA game
Don't @ me

OLD BAD
NEW GOOD

It did something refreshing at the time. Dark Souls made it clear that the series is a one trick pony though. Each From game since has been extremely iterative to the point of monotony.
For me, it is the pinnacle of the series and the fact that it's a 6-7/10 game really speaks volumes for how monstrously shitty the rest of the games are.

It actually really was, though. It's not perfect, but it's very good.

I like it, it's almost as good as dark souls 2

Damn. That's what I think every time I boot up ds1

its better than 1 and 3 though

It's super good but it's definatly has problems, the world tendancy system was ass, not being able to carry unlimited stuff sucked, the level design was very linear and getting the last weapon upgrade often required of farming for insanely long or reliant on crystal lizard which despawned if you failed too many times, plus people boast about how bosses were so unique but while playing it they were nothing remarkable, Lady Astroa and Yellow monk are amazing but what other was so creative that current souls games lack?

Attached: Soulsborne.jpg (1000x5000, 961K)

I'm going to @ you because you need to swap BB and DeS on your list, aside from that I agree.

Did you just put random PS4 action games on this

the sound effects and the atmosphere, and the color scheme, the architectures etc

the whole artwork is different from dark souls. des is more colorful and the music is more hollywood score ish. its a bit too loud and casual. actually the composer is different

DeS>DaS3>BB>DaS>DaS2>sekiro
armored core is their only good franchise.

Attached: whi.jpg (1280x720, 549K)

Oh yea, and who the fuck calls it that? Fuck ur shit OP

I was just on reddit and someone made a post similar to OP's and got downvoted to oblivion, but here there are no downvotes and people can do nothing to stop OP from sharing his opinion, you can call him a fag all you want but you wont be able to turn this into a echochamber

Played dark souls 1 first. I tried the first few hours of this game and honestly it isn't a good game. It feels extremely dated and like an unpolished dark souls.
It feels more gimmicky than challenging, ESPECIALLY the bosses. I fought the Phalanx, Tower Knight, and the spider boss whose name I forgot but all of them just feel like it's the game just abusing dumb gimmicks than actual boss encounters.
The Phalanx is hardly a fight and is just a bunch of enemies you run behind or fire bomb.
The Knight is again, running around and killing regular enemies then got it's feet and wail on it, rinse repeat
The spider is the most egregious and feels like such a shitty encounter because its just a narrow tunnel where it breathes fire in the whole thing and slows you even if you block, so you have to spam roll and hope you don't get caught. The camera in the tight space doesn't help at all. Feels like you're fighting the game more than the actual boss.

It's not the pinnacle of the series, it just has a ton of stuff the others dont

Yea it’s not that great, at least as far the action elements go.

Rolling is not very good
Ranged battle trivializes it immensely
The tendency system is a little too inscrutable and punishing (as opposed to challenging)

I can agree

It feels like if dark souls 3 wasmade by the dark souls 2 team.

I really appreciate the refinements made by dark souls 1 since playing Demon’s Souls

It's peak Souls, though. You stupid mother fucker.

What a stupid fucking image

I like it more than the dark souls series but bloodborne is objectively better

the order I played the series in was dks1>dks2>bloodborne>demons souls>dks3 so it has nothing to do with nostalgia either

Objectively wrong, I played this game nearly a decade ago and I still remember how great it was.

False. True.
Now fuck off

What the fuck is this supposed to be?

>One week to beat Taurus Demon
>Two days for Biggie and Smalls
>One afternoon for M'dir
>One hour for Vicar Amelia
>Two hours for Bloody Crow of Cainhurst
>One afternoon for Rape Horse
>One day for YEAAAOOOOHH

All that's left is Laurence but I feel like he'll be easy since I overleveled to fight Orphan of Kos or as some say Kosm.

Attached: 1556206195004m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)