Have you even fell asleep when playing a video game?

Have you even fell asleep when playing a video game?

Attached: xenoblade_gameplay.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Do you even know how to speak English?

learn english before shitposting spic

what is that? looks kinda cool

Attached: 1557703701593m.jpg (705x1024, 132K)

>xenoniggers already triggered

KH2, I'd stayed up about 30 hours before it came out, then I stayed up another 10 I think, playing it. I got to hollow bastion where you fight demyx and I lost like 3 times because I had no sense of reaction or dexterity, lost consciousness, woke up and it was beat. sleepvidya.

I tried to play the first Witcher while up for like 3 days and I kept nodding off during dialogue

This looks hilariously slow for a nip mech game

I think it's Xenoblade... something. I forgot the full name.

We are about to witness the birth of a universe. Once, only a god could perform such a miracle. But today, mankind moves one step closer to the Xenoblade Chronicles X remake!

Have you ever been so far as to look more like?

Yume Nikki. It's so relaxing sometimes I just start it up and roam around my favorite worlds until I fall asleep.

Attached: sky.gif (500x500, 36K)

Man you're a fucking retarded nigger
It's called Xenoblade Chronicles X, get it right or kill yourself

I think you need gamer snacks and vitamin D

all the time, usually happens to me when playing racing games even though I love them.

its also happened when playing monter hunter games in general and even fighting games, though in fighting games its funny cause I can still autopilot for a bit.

I never understood what was the point of the cockpit sequences when fighting inside a Skell.
Did that do anything? At all? Or was it just unnecessary?

I'll give you my Vitamin D
Vitamin my DICK

Attached: 1538382408810.png (188x155, 83K)

A mixture of bad footage and the combat system being really impenetrable. It's understandable to not be able to grasp it just by looking.
He's fighting in the air against a really high-HP enemy who's aggro'd to another party member, so most of what he's doing is just standing still while autoattacks go off. He's using abilities along the bottom, but he's not really stringing any of them together, and the camera's too zoomed in to see their special effects. And whenever it goes into the cockpit view, it's just doing a fancy camera angle for one of the mech's special attacks.

nice "gameplay" you got there

Attached: 1543977476436.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Sachiko is cute!

Attached: 1547222273240.jpg (650x576, 60K)

Resets all skills.

My favorite game, just probably not for everyone.

how do you stay on the high semen?

I have a friend that does this every single time we play.

No joke, everyone in the group finds it funny but it just pisses me off.

How do you fall asleep while engaging in something?

You can recover it once your fingerless glove meter maxes out.

what the xenoblade series sells you is the idea of a good game, the game you play may suck but you can always imagine how it could have been amazing

how do I lower the fingerless glove meter? it always ruins my combo

Okay, spic. Tacos y burritos.

tits > mechas

that's why XC2 > XCX

Ironically. fell asleep during Xenoblade Chronicles. How? Don't know. Maybe because you just watch it.

This shit is why I try to run a T-elos on Rex combo'd with Herald on Zeke, to get the environmental weather condition plasma effect coating the enemies' parity zone. It just barely ekes out enough semen to neutralise their blade link gauges, so you completely avoid the skype call debuff from the Sheba on your choice of third driver, which is OBVIOUSLY a blade you need to be running 24/7 for the wet fart sounds she adds to the soundtrack.
If you keep wind blades on merc missions it also decreases the chance of peasant revolts which is the biggest team combo attack chain-breaker, mainly because it can happen at any time during the day but before noon.

T-elos is top tier for ekeing out semen if you ask me.

Stop, you're giving Monolith Soft ideas.

Attached: 1516733608019.png (694x632, 141K)

same

Attached: 1544482925270.jpg (562x750, 50K)

Fuck that's what I did wrong, I didn't get the merc missions done and Catalonia declared itself an independent state.

>X gameplay footage is completely unaltered and is exactly as cluttered as it appears

>2 gameplay footage needs a few dozen third-party edits to look anywhere near as ridiculous as X

Hmmm

Nia in blade form almost triples T-elos' semen output, but you never want her in combat because the fingerless glove economy she generates while benched is pivotal if you want to max out your dps.
Also remember to do her dating minigame in the Ardanian Slums to unlock the Perfect Wife hidden skill; she charges your batteries for you. With her and Poppy QTπ working together you'll literally generate more battery power than you expend, and you can sell the excess energy to the Vatican to coerce them into denouncing the Indoline Praetorium as a heretical cult, allowing you to skip the gay-ass and overly long cutscenes in act 7 where Amalthus burn Nia at the stake for being a furry.

X2 looks worse because of the smaller screen and loweer resolution.
Not saying either was a good use of UI, X could've done a fucking lot with its sci-fi setting to integrate the UI more seamlessly.

y I k e s

>B
>good
That was the least exciting qte I saw in my life

with Metal Gear and RPGs.

Having played both extensively, XB2's UI is absolutely more busy and cluttered, but that's a good thing because more is going on.
The busiest thing about XBX's UI is all the damage numbers, which just makes sense if you're using a machine gun skell weapon to pepper an enemy from range, as in the clip.

Kirby Star Allies

You're out of your mind. X looks far less cluttered there, probably because the clock, map, tutorial buttons, online bullshit, and quest tracker are hidden. Honestly, even at it's worse, X is a very tiny bit less cluttered than XC2, and it even has the disadvantage of being designed intentionally with garbage space to account for overscan.