Blunder of the century

Blunder of the century

youtube.com/watch?v=CVzT6NSXpek

Attached: 220px-Blood_logo.jpg (220x265, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKNV7MbZLRE
twitter.com/Ggdograa/status/1127826981423214592?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Gggmanlives "/ourguy/" for Yea Forums shilled for this port hardcore and had no self respect or credibility whatsoever
>Civvie 11 "SJW cuck" hated by Yea Forums was 100% honest and listed a shit ton of problems the port has, all of this even when the devs sucked his dick by incorporating one of his lines into the achievements

Once again Yea Forums sucks.
Once again any youtube personality Yea Forums likes is shit and only backed up because of political agendas over quality.

Attached: 34646.jpg (900x900, 99K)

How is civvie even an sjw?

How is Civvie a SJW cuck?

Is it true that he is a 400lbs cripple in a wheelchair?

>Civvie 11 "SJW cuck"
>SJW cuck
He is?

I used to really like ggg but it's a shame how quickly he seems to fallen into blatant shilling. He even ended up retracting and re-uploading his Anthem review.

He basically shat on /vr/ and generally doesn't have /pol/ opinions/isn't edgy.
He's pretty generally left wing.
This is enough for a lot of people here to call him SJW.

what did he say against /vr/?

I don't think there are any pictures of him outside of the headshots he uses in his videos and profile picture. Just judging from his face he's probably a bit overweight but I don't think he's in the 400lb range.

I forgot wich video but in one video he essentially called out /vr/ for being a bunch of jaded elitist sad little hipsters.

Well, /vr/ has certainly had a noticeable dip in quality in recent times. Or at least the doom threads have.

shame really since /vr/ isn't one person

youtube.com/watch?v=SKNV7MbZLRE

3:45

>He's pretty generally left wing
Hope he keeps to himself on his videos.

Attached: 1423086363441.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Civvie is too obscure for Yea Forums to have a hivemind on yet, but whenever I've seen him brought up he's usually well liked around here, what are you talking about? The only time I've even seen people bitch about him was these recent Blood threads and I'm willing to bet that's just a couple turbo-autists pissed off he doesn't suck /pol/'s dick and pander to the edgy nineteen year olds like a lot of other youtubers that go here tend to do.

seems pretty tame but i wouldn't be surprised if some fag on /vr/ got upset over the joke

Most of those problems are being fixed. The steam version has a public beta out of the new patch. I tried it and the option to turn off the glitch is gone and cultists throw tnt now.

You guys are dumb, stop boosting personality for personality's sake. The point is, whoever has the best argument wins.
Gman dropped the ball because his video is general and doesn't point any flaws, while Civvie has footage of the mentioned problems. But that doesn't mean either one of them is flawless.
Stop ranking youtubers, that's the dumbest thing I read on this board.

Attached: 1462946155572.png (600x450, 477K)

At least it made me pick up Blood so it's good for something. Awesome game.

>this is shitting on /vr/
bunch of crybabies

>ha ha i'm totally a boomer guise look at this 4channel meme
both these guys are a disgrace

i think ranking youtubers is fine but it's only ever reviewers and opinion piece fags
what about people who make there own music or have neat creations and science shit

>Most of those problems are being fixed.
Sure, that's exactly the point.
No one said they were unfixable, everyone hoped they'd fix them.
They can turn this port into something decent eventually.

No one got upset over that, on contrary /vr/ really like him, they participate on his twitter pools and shill his videos when they come out. They're all using his Blood Fresh Supply video left and right on Blood threads.
All this crap you're reading here is, as always, some falseflager trying to spread his shit.

>gmans salty fucking "didnt you hear? Your not allowed to enjoy it" after Civvie released his video
Pathetic

They're literally fixing it right now. It will be better than the buggy fan ports.

lmao that faggot on suicide watch

This. He's a bit left wing but eh, still good. Can't exactly complain.

What a piece of shit shill.

thanks for looking out for me my dude i'd be surprised if they did get upset honestly since it's a nothing joke

Attached: 1541373110962.jpg (787x1000, 318K)

>Buggy fan ports
>BloodGDX can literally play demos from the original game perfectly

when and where did this happen?

I seriously hope so, it's about damn time.
If you have the steam version try the beta and check if there are any problems.

twitter.com/Ggdograa/status/1127826981423214592?s=19

I never realised that /vr/ are even more easily triggered pussies than fucking Yea Forums.
Fuck that's not even much of an insult and I don't even like civvie a whole lot.

whoa, who would have thought an aussie has such a thin skin

Attached: 1501563918792.gif (200x200, 2.15M)

When did all these ports/remakes spring about? When I played the game not that long ago, everyone was still lamenting how a source port would never exist.

>cultists throw tnt now.
didn't that autistic guy whose youtube vid is shilled in every blood thread say the cultists weren't supposed to throw tnt?

God damn Shadow Warrior is great. Also if that comment is enough to get /vr/ twisted up then by god they don't deserve to be on this website and should go somewhere more safe until they grow a thicker skin.

man, i never heard about those "update" things. What could have happened? its a mystery.
It got fixed because he pointed out most likely.

anyone have a steam coupon for this or have they all expired by now?

he doesn't

I never noticed cultists not throwing TNT, they do so constantly to me. I also never noticed the grey cultists attempting TNT throws. Was it all because of the disable running glitch in the options? I left it on because I don't know what the glitch is anyway.

? read what I said, brainlet. Didn't he say that those enemy types were not supposed to be throwing tnt? so how does them throwing tnt now means it's fixed.

why are there so many ESL people on Yea Forums these days?

Lmao, absolutely seething

i have one, expire at 6.10. Planning getting the game when its on sale + the 50%

I watched all of then didn't see any leftard shit on it.
Unless you're talking about cancermouse.
Because he actually called out some left shit on his Postal series.

THIS is why incels on Yea Forums seethe over civvie? Jesus christ lads grow a thicker skin youre like a bunch of whiny sjws

Yes he does
Burden of proof is on you

Reminder gggman was ok with Fallout 76.

>one of the first screenshots from this remaster shows the fanatic throwing dynamite which is a thing he's not supposed to do
>then says sarcastically they fixed it because he doesn't throw it anymore, and shows the fanatic using the throwing animation w/ no dynamite

literally quoted verbatim from the video right now and you people are saying that 'he throws dynamite now, it's fixed!' are fucking retarded.

why faggot changed his name anyway?

because he get into trouble with his payed anthem video when he said its shit out of outside pressure. He wanted to praise it but everyone on the internet said its shit, so he had to do it too

Blood always had a cult following, in recent years a lot of shit has piled up to make old school FPS games popular right now, it's kind of a perfect storm to release remakes and remasters. That and people have been starved for more Blood content for almost twenty years, and asking for a source port for pretty much that entire time, so the fact we've gotten like three different ones in the last three years is kind of a huge deal.

Hoping that Fresh Supply gets fixed up to be the best possible version, but right now I'm pretty sure BloodGDX is the best version.

And how would changing his channel name mitigate any of that?

i'm happy to see old school FPS games get more popular and i'm really happy to see the new games for them coming out like shadow warrior and nu doom
even RAGE 2 is pretty tight

There was not once mentioned he is talking about the black cultist though

I dunno its just he changed it the next day the whole fiasco started. Sounds logical that its connected. He got mentioned in newssites, maybe he wanted the link they provided invalid or something?

i want to call this out for the retarded missdirection tactic this is but i'm afraid that normalfags might actually have been stupid enough to fall for it

Attached: 15597545745644754.gif (350x197, 1.6M)

He shit on Trump in like one video and of course that's enough for Yea Forums to get triggered.

Why is it that everytime a YouTuber gets a little taste of success, they instantly disappear into their own asshole?

Attached: activating_almonds.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>Yea Forums is one person
Stop being a faggot.

>isn't edgy
Let me tell you about how Postal 2 is the greatest game ever made. But Lo Wang's one liners? Nah, that shit's just too tasteless for me.

It's like someone who wants to be edgy but is too bogged down by self-consciousness to really be who they want to be.

>Be gaming youtuber
>Sneak in your liberal beliefs into reviews, including how you believe the Trump/Russia conspiracy like a typical NPC (Terminator Skynet review, not gonna timestamp it, you can rewatch it yourself fanboy fuckstick - and I shouldn't even have to mention the cringe cancer mouse shit)
>Get absolutely BTFO by the Mueller report

How will he react to it in his videos?

>UHM DUKE NUKEM 3D IS THE TRUMP OF VIDEO GAMES - HE WINS BUT HE'S EVIL AND CORRUPT AND S.E-X.IST AND RACIST AND YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE IT POSSIBLE FOR DUKE TO BE PRESIDENT BUT LOOK AT OUR CURRENT ONE HYUK HYUK SO GOOD JOKE RIGHT - PLAY ION MAIDEN TO ATONE FOR YOUR SINS, GOYI- I MEAN GUYS

Reminder Blood is his favorite of the Build trilogy because it's the most politically correct (see: MK11)

Attached: civvie11.jpg (225x225, 11K)

Based and redpilled.
Fuck /vr/
It's filled with turbo spergs who insist everyone play everything on some shitty CRT with original hardware.

Please get help.

Have sex gaygayfaglives

convert to islam infidel

>went to /vr/ when BloodGDX released
>hurr durr don't play it, it's fucking inaccurate as fuck
That was the last time I went to /vr/.

Am I on /k/ right now?

ggman is a stupid faggot who doesn't know what he's talking about 90% of the time

He's taken a few shots at Trump and look what a seething mess it's turned you and your ilk into.

Yea Forums literally fucking is one person most of the time and that person is a rightwing version of dumblr.

Holy shit nigger you are seething too hard.
Chill the fuck out.