It really was peak sonic

It really was peak sonic.

Attached: Sonic_Adventure_2_cover.png (20x20, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EjuacMcGavY
youtu.be/ww8WJYNpViQ
youtu.be/LVJn7V21NWQ
youtu.be/gGY000w5d1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: iStock_000026723995Small.jpg (848x566, 464K)

Attached: reaction magnifying glass.png (1300x1300, 723K)

Retard

ˡᶦᵛᵉ ᵃnᵈ ˡᵉᵃʳn

I didn't know Scott Lang posts here.

>Have eight year old cousin once removed
>he likes sonic
>has a wii so he could play SA2B
Should I get it for him and change his life?

as long as you tell him to Avoid 06 you should be fine

Uploading files from your IP range has been blocked

manly tears? that really you?

Sonic Unleashed & Adventures? Indeed.

I wish SEGA would have stopped fucking around and done something tonally darker and less corny like the Opening of Unleashed, a shame that their talent began to leave after 2008. Eventually it went full Circle with Sonic going from semi-realistic to as cartoonish as you can get, whilst Nintendo went in the opposite direction as SEGA employees joined them. Also, the Millennium cast leaving also sealed it for many people. It's not the same without Jason Griffith, Dan Green, Mike Pollock and co in the same studio.

>secret ant thread

Y'all find any goodies for your hive today?

>there will never be an M rated Sonic game or story

Physics leave something to be desired.

Opinions like this created forces

Get Sonic Colors instead

Attached: ants.gif (50x28, 45K)

Aussie thread?

I just want good gameplay and level design. I don't care too much about storytelling in platformers

You can have both if you follow the design philosophies of Half-Life

FUCK CREAM CUNNY AAAA

I have not touched Forces

Imagine generations but with 20% effort. Gutted mechanics and more automation

It's not even better than SA1

Antman was cooler than ironman fuck outta here if u think otherwise

Attached: 527640897307803690.png (22x22, 2K)

We have to go deeper

Attached: 1557859685137s.jpg (20x20, 845)

Based, Unleashed rules.

Except for the totally wank werehog and it's janky platforming

based

Attached: biny benis.jpg (8x10, 785)

Honestly the Werehog is my favorite part of the game. Though I’ll admit I’m biased because I love beat em up games.

ᴮᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵃnᵈ ᵗᶦnʸᵖᶦˡˡᵉᵈ

Attached: titled.png (4x4, 170)

Based

The fighting is great. It's the stage design and length that sucks

Even deeper

Werehog feels out of character

>getting him a game I don't even like
wew

>Uploading Files has been blocked from your IP range
anyone else?

Wasn't this the game where Sonic got his shit pushed in the hardest?

>Half-Life
youtu.be/EjuacMcGavY
Imagine Sonic being forced to swim through a water canal under the surface with moonlight streaking through holes in the ceiling with this as the drowning theme coupled with the sound of him choking, just how much more terrifying can you make it otherwise?

Impossible

>trial and error gameplay
okay yeah sure why not

>Half-Life
>Trial and Error gameplay
???

Attached: 865mn3u.jpg (827x740, 105K)

That's not how you spell Five Night's at Freddy's

Attached: 1541659234751.jpg (640x480, 39K)

post Sonic in agony

It's called a nest retard, bees have hives.

>turn corner
>TURRET IN AN OBSCURE AREA MOTHERFUCKER
>die

YEAH YEAAH

noob

>not checking corners
you gotta use your Counter-Strike skills to get through this one

Why is this retarded shit thread making me laugh so much. I hate the shit I find funny sometimes

Attached: 1556659813894.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

Does Supersonic ammunition work on Sonic?

You realize Mike Pollock is the only VA that remained even after the switch right?

>2 KB
you fat fuck

Attached: sanic.png (20x20, 590)

What the fuck nigger i was literally just watching ant man & the wasp right now how did you know

here I got something for you lad
youtu.be/ww8WJYNpViQ

This is the second time I've seen this posted on v today.
Fuck off captpan shill.

Yes, that's what I kind of said in my last sentence that it is just not the same without all of them together

ᶜᵃn ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ ᵐᵒᵛᶦn ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᶦnᵈˀ

I decided to honor the previous anonymous posters desires and to spread the art to a new place
also I'm writing this whilst attempting to take a dump on my throne

I guess I see what you mean by that, as I grew up with the 4Kids cast and it does feel weird keeping him but changing everyone else, but I don't really care all that much

I KNOW
WE'LL CALL UP THE COMBINE

°°°°°°°°°°h

ohhh i see what you did there
but srsrly
is op a degenate?

I'd post Sonic proclaiming OP is a faggot but my files are blocked

It probably annoys me exponentially more since I work in the Industry, nothing pains me more than to see things that don't need changing altered, or creative potential wasted, it's distracting for the audience and disconnects them from the characters. Overlaying an animatic of Millennium/Modern Sonic with the voice of "Sonic" from the live action trailer does somewhat relieve me in the fact that he does sound more similar to Jason, rather than Craig, who I always thought just didn't fit the character and felt rather comical.

I think Ben Schwartz sounds good as Sonic as well, it's just a fucking shame he's getting the chance to do so in the movie instead of the games. It isn't likely and probably won't happen but I wouldn't mind him taking over for Roger after the movie

I wouldn't have mind them taking Martin or Ryan out of storage if they had to either. I think that Ben, Ryan, and Jason are the best for Adventure/Modern Sonic. Martin is always nice if you're going back in time to when Sonic was younger, much like the audience.

Attached: 1405013000695.gif (130x142, 7K)

I think the main problem with Roger is that he makes the character sound too much like a two bubbling dimensional douchebag, where as before Sonic had more gears than just that. It's kind of a pattern with these remakes and recasts, and redesigns of classics in general. Leads me often to use NuTrek as an analogy. Classic Sonic would be the Original Enterprise, Adventure Sonic would be the Refit, and then for Modern Sonic some would either match it to the JJ Enterprise or just the next ship in the line after the Refit. Those quills on Modern Sonic are just too fat and not sharp enough from too many viewing angles, especially from the front where it looks like he has a mullet.

oh you got killed by a chest I've never seen anything so hilarious
the chest is now attacking me-

Daily Reminder Sonic is an anti-hero and that is what makes him great

Ryan I doubt will come back, as they tried for Generations but apparently weren't going to pay him correctly, so he's not very likely. I doubt Jason will return and I don't even know what Martin Burke is up to these days

Based
Black Knight was peak Sonic characterization

He probably made a good choice resigning before 2010, nothing particularly good he could have voiced onwards but there are moments I wish he voiced

Somebody post FTCR's Sonic 06 LP. That thing was fucking hilarious.

Give me SA2B on Switch so I can have a Chao Garden on a portable

Live and learn is pure dadrock kino

>chao garden
just get a dog

Attached: Cairn_Terrier_Puppy.jpg (1217x1497, 238K)

i need to take a break from watching unleashed because the opening scene isn't giving me as much of a dopamine hit after rewatching it six times
literally everything was as it should be in those first five minutes
also sonic is one of the only entities that manages to simultaneously look ridiculously cute and badass at the same time that adds to the character whilst also having his share of weaknesses

you are such a misunderstanding sperg. Opinions like this would've lead to the AVOIDANCE of Forces, because forces has dark concepts while being not dark or serious at all tonally. Forces would've been amazing if it delivered on the dark concepts in the same way earlier games did.
Faggot.

Attached: sonic_says_by_hafu_inuyasha-d32lk9d.jpg (347x358, 10K)

I disagree. I think within that framework you could say Sonic is the only true hero in a world full of anti-heroes/the only pure person in a world full of egos and unnecessary attachments like duty and ambition.

why the fuck does Yea Forums hate orange i cant upload anything

>v
Get out.

youtu.be/LVJn7V21NWQ
youtu.be/gGY000w5d1A
Anyone else noticed the similarities in the two opening tracks that play for Sonic X and Unleashed?

post Sonic being cute

>phoneniggers
Be thankful you're even allowed to browse, fags.

Attached: 1550154819125.jpg (382x346, 36K)

Why didn't anyone attempt to leg Sonic with the AWP? Muzzle Velocity of the rounds is around Mach 2.7

fuck you fiber optic cables are not available where i am right now so i have to use the stick

Attached: 8.gif (480x270, 1.74M)

Attached: bear sweat.jpg (480x542, 109K)

Nice.

Attached: 1396159603826.jpg (555x555, 57K)

get a load of this

oh shit

I wish i got that 8

>trying to hit a small target moving at Mach one with laser accuracy
this is not Star Trek

you rolled one
ha

fuck, you got my 8

everyone's getting 8s cept me

Don't worry guys I fixed the image

Attached: 1557866108225.png (50x50, 7K)

that's no good