Persona 4 >>>>> Persona 3

Persona 4 >>>>> Persona 3

only edgelords who love crawling in their skin and think QoL is bad disagree

Attached: 1500245231557.gif (300x168, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=co5FPWe3soE
youtube.com/watch?v=kKqXpfMdNVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You know it!

Based P4 chad dabbing on P3 incels.

or people prefer persona 3

you don't have to be an edgelord to not enjoy retarded ditzy teenagers being detectives

P5 patricians > P3 edgelords > P4 wannabe chads

I love Fuuka!

Attached: Fuuka Patch.jpg (412x487, 222K)

P3 has better story, better social elements, better theme disclosure. Persona 6 goint to be shit without Hashino, btw.

I missed the fusion spells and fatigue was a nice feature

Attached: 1532446047974.png (640x960, 525K)

>P5 patricians
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 6972dc5a7a4eeb5f07f1f258dda59f9f.jpg (460x774, 80K)

Q-chads>>>>>>>everyone else

Attached: 3493892-3480734-img_8793.jpg (840x453, 213K)

gtfo eo-virgin

>spam hama to win
>good
Lmao fuck off

>P3 has better story
p3 has no story until the last month.
>better social elements
only in the femc route.
>better theme disclosure
p3 is the absolute worst game in the series at sticking to its theme.
>Persona 6 goint to be shit without Hashino, btw.
but the peak of the series is still the p2 duology and hackshino had nothing to do with that.

P3's a relatively light and cliche anime take on the concept of people dying when they're killed though, all things considered.

Persona is a nuclear mushroom cloud of shit that will leave the JRPG genre an uninhabitable wasteland for years.

Everyone knows Persona 2 is the best game. Maya is best girl.

Attached: maya amano.png (354x1135, 337K)

P3 is the best persona game from an artistic point of view but P5 is the better entertainment product and video game. It’s the only one that is fun to play for a start.

Your game is gay shit

Attached: 13251.jpg (524x468, 51K)

Persona 3 >>>>> Persona 4

is for tasteless incels who has the need to self insert on every protagnist, you cant handle real potrayal of women so cope on these basic bland bitches

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.45M)

>HEY CHIE HAVE THIS PROTEIN BAR ITS GOOD FOR YOU!
>NO THANKS I'VE GOT MY MEAT CHEWING GUM!
>B-BUT CHIE PROTEIN WILL HELP MAKE YOU STRONG, YOU CAN'T EVEN SWALLOW CHEWING GUM!
>...WAIT!? I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SWALLOWING THIS STUFF!?
>HAHAHAHAHA....OH CHIE ^_^

What a fucking shit game.

Attached: MEAT.jpg (600x338, 60K)

>my anime friendship simulator is superior because muh babby's first existentialism and death themes
lmao just read a book instead of forcing yourself through 50 hours of shite gameplay just to get to the slightly above average video game story

>denying yourself the chance to play Persona Cute Edition because of the loli tummy game.
shameful

Attached: Door Ziodick.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Persona 4 is fucking awful

Attached: jun.png (499x349, 222K)

>p2 duology peak
We were talking about p3-p5, why you need to brought that up? They are absolutely different.
>No story
If you dont count typical anime events and slice of life social links - it doesnt mean it dont have story. And in fact it better than in p4 or p5, where everything centered around protag and social links/story almost dont affect each other (fucking no grown and development)
>femc route
Shit that ruining story of p3 almost completely. Good its not canon.

>oh noes can this even work, I mean, I'm your TEACHER this would be crazyyyyyyy
>nah girl I love old women
>uhhhhh yeah you're right, the ethical dilemma here is completely gone because you said you like older women haha
what a fucking shit game

Attached: metoo.jpg (960x540, 57K)

>We were talking about p3-p5, why you need to brought that up? They are absolutely different.
you claimed p6 would be automatically shit without hackshino. i pointed to p2 to show that persona is very capable of being good without him.
>If you dont count typical anime events and slice of life social links - it doesnt mean it dont have story.
everything up until the last month is boring filler.
>And in fact it better than in p4 or p5, where everything centered around protag
but p3 started the trend of centering everything around the protagonist by making door-kun the only one who could switch personas or use the velvet room, even though everyone could do that in p1 and p2. then, as if door wasn't enough of a special snowflake already, they made him anime emo jesus.
>Shit that ruining story of p3 almost completely.
how dare they "ruin" watching paint dry: the game by giving you better dialogue options and less boring social links!

faggot
female statutory rape is based and redpilled

Yeah Kawakami is a trash whore. Only P3 has an actual good story.

I like older women too bro, but that doesn't mean I'll just let something stupid like this pass because it caters to my fetish

P3MC died like a bitch to Nyx
Chad Ziodynecock would just add her to his harem and stick his dick in her

I can't get the energy to finish 3 since I know the mc will die

anyone else?

Persona not going to be like in old days, never, are you retarted? Probably that dude, director of p4 golden and p5 royale - going to be director of p6 and continue same highschool thing (thats why it will be bad)(while Hashino originally wanted p5 with more mature cast without school)
>boring filler
It is not filler, characters have their story, arcs, progression, they change throughout it, affect each other. Thaths how a lot of anime works and if you dont like it and find it boring - its not same thing as there is no story at all.
>Started trend of centering and goes on about gameplay, while i was talking about story structure and progression (and not about being chosen one or else)
Nuff said, dude.
>Absolutely ignoring retarted femc incel bait dialogues, entire another characterization that not fitting story, and stuff like Shinji.
Ok, dude, sury its better, just because it was less boring for you, makes sense.

It's literally called The Journey. It's not about the destination.

Attached: 1377254974624.jpg (400x994, 82K)

BASED

the journey is pointless if nothing matters

that doesn't make any sense because all games are pointless but do you

I'm supposed to care about a character and his relationship with other people, when none of that matters since he dies

The entire point of the game is that even though we all know we're going to die someday, that doesn't mean we should just live apathetic awaiting death. If you enjoyed your time, it was far from a waste. It's an extremely ironic reason not to want to play it. But like I said who cares.

Attached: p3 game over.png (616x354, 309K)

P3 has the same retarded ditzy teenagers though

p4 sucks dick

Attached: 242342342.png (1437x466, 592K)

The gameplay and setting of SMT4A should move it up to C at least. I know a lot of people ree about how it can have a happy ending but that isn't forced on you either.

(You)

Most based and p3pilled man in thread

I don't like that philosophy

One of my favorite games of all time.
That's on you man. Life is yours to do what you want with.

Attached: 1442962131408.jpg (1412x2047, 870K)

P5 > P2IS > P3 > P4 > P2EP > P1

Most of the cast in P3 were really dull and forgettable, some are even outright annoying like Yukari. Shinjiro is best boy because at least I remember him.

Attached: 1375242252722.jpg (700x1120, 292K)

P3 is better written.

>If you enjoyed your time, it was far from a waste.
>game turns out to be unenjoyable and a waste of everyone's time
what did hackshino mean by this?

but all p3fags ever talk about is the destination

>Dude can take the most dangerous shit in the face in Tartarus and survive
>Dies to 2 gunshots when half of his team can heal him
Explain this, there is also Takaya using his revolver in his boss fight then somehow Junpei dies too to 1 bullet later

P3 > P4 > P2 > P1 > P5

And all of them are good.

He dont "die".

> P3 > anything other than 1 and 2

>sufami games that low
>soul hackers in D
>IV that high
(you)

Please play the games.

> p4fag using the same outdated linkin park comparison

of course

>5 beneath 1
Wanna know how I know that you’ve never played 1?

P1 and 2 ? i did, story can't carry that fucked gameplay

You're delusional if you think otherwise

>thinking p3 is better than 1 and 2

My list with those that I have played for now.

Attached: Top.jpg (566x410, 87K)

I LOVE P1, I think P2 is better but in my heart i love P1 (PSP version) even more than P2. And I play both routes (100% all secret bosses).

youtube.com/watch?v=co5FPWe3soE

And P5 is a good game... But I really dont enjoyed it very much.

Interesting taste user, thank you for sharing this with us

I’ve on,y played the PSX version and thought that it was pure ass, is there any difference between the PSP and PSX versions other than the fixed localization?

Mainly the music, now is more... ¿P3-like? Is part of why i love the game.

youtube.com/watch?v=kKqXpfMdNVc

"Bland" bitches are better than actually bitchy bitches

>Yukari
>Real
She is just as real as the others

>is for tasteless incels who has the need to self insert on every protagnist,
are your saying p3's protag isnt a self insert?

(same user) Oh! And the second route, if i remember correctly they removed it of our version. But if you dont like the normal route, you probably dont like the Snow Queen route (less story more dungeons).

As a persona 5 newfag, I say 3 was the best for me. Best cast, best themes, best actual building up of friendships and not "Ok you're the leader bro I love you ^^" trash that 4 suffered from.

Attached: 1557330849708.jpg (1080x1350, 144K)

Social links and party members in P3 were better, with the exception of Yukari and Fuuka, but P4 was better overall.

>not "Ok you're the leader bro I love you ^^" trash
But everyone but Junpei and Shinji loved you