DAILY Melee Highlights

>DAILY Melee Highlights
Jesus Christ is this for real?

Attached: autism.jpg (387x110, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QkZB6YxtWKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hey, you're the one it's recommended for

Gloomshot is a bot that takes any frequent popular twitch clips from a certain game and posts a compilation of them on youtube. There's gloomshot melee, gloomshot smash, gloomshot fgc, and a couple more i cant remember.
It's all automated, and the results are surprisingly decent.

Oh I suppose that's not so bad then.

>Its another Smash ultimate/FGC baby upset that his favorite game is boring as shit after playing it for 2 minutes, stale and dying/dead.

Seethe harder faggots, melee is forever unlike your garbage depth-less games.

Attached: 1556873276678.gif (340x255, 97K)

>this projection
yikes

>melee is forever
Except in major tournaments

:)

*sniff*
oh...oh my

Stay in denial faggot.
Practically every other multiplayer esports genre has exploded but your shitty outdated genre that hasn't changed a fucking lick since street fighter 2. How one genre can remain so stale for such an insane amount of time is incredibly sad honestly. Despite melee having no online, being incredibly inaccessible, breaking peoples wrists, having zero support from developers, no new content updates, being almost 2 decades old, etc, its STILL alive, recently beating smash ultimate in tournament viewership numbers and your games barely ever last past a year with 3 being the max through constant updates and leagues. What a fucking pathetic joke fighting games and the new smash games are.

Attached: 1556503596325.jpg (958x1061, 101K)

See you at evo!

oh wait

I don't see the problem

Attached: 1556840004172.jpg (500x372, 29K)

Lol SmashU is the best selling fighting game of all time

:)

>Pound 2019
>Melee peaked at around 79k viewers
>Ultimate had 53k viewers

Imagine actually fucking needing Evo for your garbage game to survive on release what a fucking joke, nobody would play your garbage games past a month if it weren't for Evo? Seriously?

Attached: 1556861105076.png (700x700, 615K)

And its already fucking dead. How the fuck could you possibly be the highest selling fighting of ALL TIME and already be dead after like 5 months, and having released DLC twice in that time period, with the latest one having just come out? How the fuck could you already be dead with a roster of 74 fucking characters that consists of 95% being Nintendo characters, and third party greats such as sonic, cloud, and megaman? I would actually consider that an accomplishment to fail that badly despite all those insane factors going into your favor. Face it faggots, smash game sales are entirely the product of switch hardware sales. Casuals don't give a fuck how bad it is if it has Pikachu beating Mario up.

Attached: ALREADY DEAD.png (169x295, 85K)

>Melee gfs run to 10:30

I wonder why that happened

Also melee viewbots tournaments, its why the top shelf personalities are moving away from the game

>Source: my asshole after daddy sakurai has had its way with it xd

If ultimate is so dead, why are teams dropping melee players for ultimate players? Armada, a melee god, has his sponsored players focused on ultimate.

Need a red pill much?

I just had an idea. How about you stop playing kids' games, take a shower, lift weights, and have fucking sex?

OP btfo

What melee players have been dropped from melee sponsorships? Or are you just talking out of your Sakurai cum filled ass? Sponsors are also just retarded and will blindly follow fotm shit and blindly immediately sponsor players without waiting to see if the game has any longevity past a day or competitive scene then immediately dropping them when they realize it doesn't like in Apex legends so again doesn't really mean shit anyways.

>what is panda global
> completely ignoring armada's team having nearly zero serious melee representation

Lmao get rekt

>Tranny that plays garbage Anime fighters with no future giving advice on life

No thanks I don't wanna have a 40% chance of killing myself before I reach my mid thirties :-)

Melee will never die and this fact triggers FGCfags.
"Fightan" videogames arent fun to play and never will be.
>inb4 take a shower

youtu.be/QkZB6YxtWKI

>Twitch viewership indicates how well a game is doing

Zoomers leave

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you retarded? Panda global has ALWAYS been a smash 4/ultimate majority sponsor since its inception. They have dropped 1 single melee player for the 5 other smash 4/ultimate players they dropped. Since Ultimate came out both a melee player AND an ultimate player got dropped by them. And before then, only smash 4 players have been dropped by them. Thats so fucking unbelievably stupid and manipulative, its like saying ultimate is dead because cloud9 only sponsors a melee player retard.

Armada's team? What alliance? The team with Armada and Alliance, two players that were hired to play melee? Where do you see ultimate players? Cause I assure you they did not hire them to play fucking ultimate thats for sure, its not like hes fucking accomplishing anything noteworthy there.

Attached: e75 (1).jpg (251x251, 5K)

okay schizo