Was Shadow the first Zoomer sonic game?

Was Shadow the first Zoomer sonic game?

Attached: Shadow_the_Hedgehog_Coverart.png (256x326, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7VpN2K1ytA
youtu.be/ww8WJYNpViQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WEENIE

Anything post sonic 06 is zoomer

t. Shadow zoomer

Screw you, we deserved respite for at least one game after that bad fanfiction

Sort of. 06 is probably a better bet.
Either 06 or Heroes.

>Was Shadow the first Zoomer sonic game?
No, that was Heroes.

Attached: 1331598884040.jpg (329x418, 10K)

Clarification. I mean ShTH is a middle point, so it wouldn't make sense for it, alone, to be the zoomer game. Either Heroes, which came before in the same gen, or 06, which came after in the next gen, would be the only options.

Anything after Jason Griffith was recast with someone else as Sonic

This is actually one of the best 3D Sonic games, and it's nowhere near as edgy as people claim it is. It's certainly not any edgier than SA2.

>the only reason why edgy the hedgy exists is because they couldn't allow for Sonic to use firearms
What kind of ranged weapon would have fit with Sonic's character anyway? Using the rings as makeshift boomerangs?

youtube.com/watch?v=q7VpN2K1ytA

>Bad controls
>Repetitive objectives like "kill 100 enemies"
>Lame story
>Best 3d sonic games

DAMN DAM DANIEL

>It's certainly not any edgier than SA2.
>YOU'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL

yes i remember loving the shit out of this game when I was 5, I'm not a huge sonic fan but I'd certainly like it a lot less if it weren't for this game

>he thinks damn is a swear word
idiot

Anything released after 9/11 is zoomer trash.

this game tore me a dimensional rift in my soul
youtu.be/ww8WJYNpViQ

I'd say more like post-2005 because that's when Web 2.0 started, the 360 was released, and Nick and Cartoon network "got rid of all the good shows" according to youtube ranters at the time.

Garsh diggity dang this darn dumbo bumbo

No, that was Sonic Adventure

The Adventure games

DAMN
DAMN
DAMN NOT HERE

When sa1 came out in 1999 the oldest Zoomers were only 2 and not conscious yet, how is it Zoomer? If anything it's Millennial.

No cos you retards would consider me a zoomer and my first sonic game was the original.

It was the one and only sonic game I played. I actually had a lot of fun playing this game with my brother, the versus mode was a lot of fun.

Zoomers played the DX version

Heroes, Shadow, 06 are the Zoomer trilogy
Unleashed, Colors, Generations are the redemption arc
Lost World, Boom, and Forces just need to be ignored

& the Black Knight isn't that bad

Attached: I will dab on ALL evil eggman robots.png (331x258, 149K)

Holy shit this is gold for 2012

Black Knight and Riders are the most underrated sonic games

Unleashed was the last time Sonic didn't sound like a twat

With the Opening of Sonic Unleashed i completely forgot this was just a game being played and not an Animated Film, that was until of course Werehog distracted me

>this is the last time we get the refit era cast for every character
damn

Shadow is my favorite Sonic game, but there is much room for improvement. Namely, the missions where you have to do something, and the room for failure is limited. Take the circus park hero mission, where there is more than 400 rings to collect, and then take Westopolis dark, where you have to defeat 45 of 46 soldiers.
I'd love to be behind the wheel of a similar sonic game.

Attached: IN91.27284305-1-x.jpg (500x493, 42K)

InsufficieffusnI

Is there any instance where Sonic breaks his leg and is forced to slow down and abide by the laws of physics a bit more?