1st year we had Breath Of The Wild, Odyssey, Xenoblade 2 and ports/indies

>1st year we had Breath Of The Wild, Odyssey, Xenoblade 2 and ports/indies
>2nd year we had Smash and a lot of ports/indies
>3rd year we have more ports and A LOT of indies. eShop is flooded with mobile phone games.

I haven't touched my Switch since the first year (it was SO great). But now what the actual fuck. I'm not gonna spend 19.99 for indies that i already have on Steam/GOG for 4.99, Every trailer that cames up for this crap is another port. Where the fuck is my Metroid 5 and Prime 4? After 3 years this thing reminds me of the Dreamcast that came out guns blazing and just died some years later (mainly because of Sega but you get the point) Whats the point now then? Just wait for e3 and muh pokemon bla bla?

Attached: u_10163022.jpg (1000x887, 55K)

Nintendo put out all their once a gen heavy hitters already. Only things left are Pokemon and Animal Crossing which nobody here should care for. MP4 is vaporware now after they scrapped everything Bamco shit out for it and gave it to Retro.

it's the nu-nintendo cycle. they blow their load in year one, then the remaining years are full of long game droughts while they save up for their next console's launch.

>3rd year we have Mario Maker, Animal Crossing, Astral Chain, Pokémon, new Monolith Soft IP, and new Retro IP
FTFY

>AStral Chain, new Monolith Soft IP, and new Retro IP
Any updates on those? Mario Maker seems like a DLC of the 1st one and the other two are extremely stagnant franchises.

>once a gen cycle
Nice revisionist history

>Half the year is over and none of these games are out
>Mario Maker 2 is the only game guaranteed to be good
>Animal Crossing is boring
>Nobody knows shit about Astral Chain
>Last good Pokemon game came out 7 years ago
>Monolith game we know nothing about
Is this supposed to be good?

>DOESN'T COUNT

not if you don't like video games, no

>third year we have rehashes, shovelware and vague promises of future games
ftfy

>Only things left are Pokemon and Animal Crossing which nobody here should care for.
Mind explaining why?

I like good games, some people here have standards.

pokemon has been garbage for years now and animal crossing has less gameplay than the movie games that Yea Forums shits on every day.

>Mario Maker 2
>Fire Emblem
>Astral Chain
>Pokemon
>Daemon X Machina
>Animal Crossing

Stop moving goalposts autist.

What's your point? Fire Emblem looks like trash, Pokemon was shit for the last 7 years, Animal Crossing has no gameplay and we know nothing about Astral Chain/Daemon X Machina.

Imagine being over thirteen and owning a switch lmao

Mario Maker 2, Astral Chain, Doom Eternal and Dragon Quest Builders 2 look awesome. I'm really excited for the Switch this year.

The systems becoming a haven for middle ware and arcade games and I'm so fucking happy those are still allowed to exist in 2019. Half my Switch library is competitive puzzle games. Feels like Nintendo is finally finding a niche that suits their approach to hardware after 3 gens of stumbling around with their home consoles.

>Doom Eternal
>On switch
Why would you do that to yourself?

Because my PC isn't powerful enough to run it at good settings and I only own a vanilla PS4 so its gonna look like shit on that too.

I mostly play my Switch in handheld mode and move around my house a lot during the day so I'm willing to trade off the graphical power for ease of play as long as it runs as well as the Doom 2016 port.

Ah yes thank you for bumping thread because I just remembered MUA3. That's seven exclusive games coming out.

Again, why are anti-Nintendo fags obsessed with kids?

>Animal Crossing which nobody here should care for.
My mother is going to buy a Switch and Animal Crossing will be the only game she will play for years.

Exclusive doesn't mean good.

I'm enjoying dragon marked for death as a zx and megaman zero lover. I guess it's not for everyone though. The game is quite difficult.

>could hack it day one
>complains about prices
>has more and better big releases faster than any other console in the last two gens
>complains it's not enough

Attached: 1511828219491.png (612x606, 637K)

I'm not poor to have my console hacked and the indie princing thing is just a small issue. You can't deny the lack of DECENT 1st party content this year (and probably part of last year too)

I pretty much exclusively use a laptop for work and drawing. I'm not interested in upgrading to a dedicated PC for multiplat games when I'm already sitting in front of one for hours every day.

The Switch's portability makes it really well suited for how I play games. My office is in the basement, I'm usually in the living room at night when preparing food, I live together with my brother so I play games in my room at night so the light and noise don't bleed over into his room, I can play it when hanging with my dog on the porch, I do a lot of traveling and can take it with me. If a game gets released on multiple platforms I'll always take the Switch version as long as its framerate isn't dogshit. If we ignore its current library and just take it as a piece of hardware it might be my favorite console, it's amazing how versatile it is and easy it is to pick up and play for short bursts.

I don't have the time or energy to sit in one place binging a game for hours at a time like I did in college.

The upgrade your PC maybe? Whats the point of a fast paced FPS on a console? Also what other games do you have on your Switch? Indies that are more expensive than other platforms? I can't see the point.

>as long as it runs as well as the Doom 2016 port.
so... 25fps, 576p? why bother?

Oh shit user did you play them all already?

god bless those ports.

Attached: 0ILiQpv.jpg (2020x1082, 224K)

Trailers exist for a reason.

Nintendo is nu soi cuck. They are so fucking stupid. I'm glad I bought a Sony Playstation 4

The Sony Playstation 4 is incredible and very powerful. Sell your shitch and I'll forgive you

Samefag. Go back to your soitch

the Sony Playstation 4 is the place to game

Dilation 4

You are falseflagging, yet 100% right.

Attached: 1500561633697.jpg (414x2090, 682K)

>animal crossing has less gameplay than the movie games that Yea Forums shits on every day.
based fucking retard, it's obvious you've never touched an AC game/have zero idea what they're even about. I haven't even liked the last couple and think each one has gotten progressively worse, but you're a massive faggot for writing off the entire series

If you're underage, yeah, he's right

Wgats a good game, niggerfriend?

>If you're an adult and not an autist, yeah, he's right
fixed

Attached: 1517428265508.jpg (1024x704, 163K)

>switch owners only own a switch maymay
>all those multiplats
Lol, playing all those same games and more because I'm not poor

>Another plattform getting games means the switch is not shit
What are you faggots begging for right now?

Attached: 1557806733111.jpg (720x708, 75K)

I play a lot of puzzle games, arcade games and platformers. It's what the Switch really excels at.
Currently playing a lot of Baba is You, Money Puzzle Exchanger and Voez.

Attached: IMG_20190514_134828.jpg (1280x720, 285K)

Meanwhile, Sony's lineup of worthwhile exclusives:
> 2013:
> 2014:
> 2015: Bloodborne
> 2016:
> 2017:
> 2018:
> 2019:
So far my setup of Switch+PC has allowed me to play every good current gen game except Bloodborne.

>my setup of Switch+PC

Attached: 1556473856892.png (670x869, 22K)

Except the Switch actually does have good games, unlike the PS4.

How are you enjoying GoW and RDR 2?

>playing two slow cinematic pieces of shit games

Nothing of value.

I think I would have bought more games for the Switch had I not it bought last August, but yes, I think Nintendo blew their load a bit too early. I'm hoping that starting next month, they'll fucking start releasing first party shit monthly. The Switch is better indie machine than anything currently, and I dislike that.

Rent fucking free. Good little drone, keep eating up Yea Forums's board culture and believing that you have to hate Sony to be a Nintendo fan, or that companies are your friends and that you must defend them.

They should bring back the virtual console if they’re this slow to release games. It’s easy money Nintendo come on

GOTY 2018 and 97. Keep seething.

Like what?

>playing two slow cinematic pieces of shit games
you mean like nu-pokemon?

Attached: 1551299222368.png (634x270, 60K)

>two games 90% of PS4 owners didn't buy
Nice

The Switch has two 97 games.

*also on pc (and wii u in botw's case)

Ok, then PS4 has zero 97s