Cooldown on specials

>Cooldown on specials
>selectable skills
>no special move motions
Hard pass from me. What a shame really, but I can't condone the further casualization of my favorite genre.

Attached: 1557403632114.jpg (1281x679, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXRTcCU-4k
youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

your genre is already dead so what does it matter?

> t. generic first person shooter

>cooldown on specials
>no special move inputs

Let's all praise Arcsys for FINALLY fucking doing what Capcom and other fighting game developers should have done YEARS ago. Maybe this can be the League of Legends of fighting games.

t. dead genre lover

Could be worse. Could be a tag game.

fighting game threads on Yea Forums, but without falseflag and bait OP

Tag fighters are anti casual/brainlet by default though.

The game is following the formula from the original game. You'd know this if you played the game. This is aimed at those people so it doesn't matter if you buy this game or commit suicide.

This but unironically

Holy shit BASED

Don't forget the inclusion of trannies while this also proves Arc Sissy have indeed cucked the fuck out when it came too them pussying out on the Senran Kagura DLC.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZXRTcCU-4k

Attached: 1526449531388.jpg (504x284, 24K)

no motions always feels so wrong with me. ed and falke in sf v are similar where its all button presses and it just doesn't gel with me

Or maybe because 95% of their fanbase in the west is literally consisted of trans people and homosexuals

Play somwthing else then, numbnuts

>Cooldown on specials
I'd have to play it to see how it works out, but CDs would definitely change basic things like zoning and anti-airs,

>selectable skills
This I don't really have a problem with and it's not like it's an entirely new concept for fighting games, just as long as they don't have any behind a paywall.

>no special move motions
This is what bothers me the most. Putting terms like casualizing or dumbing down aside, it kills character variety and the game can become a lot less interesting if everyone has the same inputs.

Attached: 1470961020965.gif (500x375, 1014K)

i mean, unist and umvc3 had similar inputs for most characters

>Game based on gachashit has shit "gameplay"
Oh, what a surprise!

Attached: 1555191634034m.jpg (1024x689, 92K)

Sure, most fighting games do. But Granblue is to the point where it's one directional input across the board. Even unist has stuff like Vatista's reverse flash kick.

>Wanting MOBA shit in fighting games
Didn't knew Arc Sissies were this fucking retarded. But seeing how they ate up shit like Goku FunctionZ and Blazblue Rehash Spritefest isn't surprising.

Attached: 1544590834194.png (750x804, 267K)

>ate shit up
Cross Tag is in a laughable state of decay while DBFZ mostly appealed to DBZfags who'd eat anything up to begin with.

True. DBZ fags will eat anything up.

Why can't casuals do a DP motion?

I've never seen a fighting game fall from grace so fast as FighterZ did, even SFV was more alive in it's second year than FighterZ is right now.

>This is what bothers me the most. Putting terms like casualizing or dumbing down aside, it kills character variety and the game can become a lot less interesting if everyone has the same inputs.

No it doesn't. Mob characters are vastly different from one another and use the same inputs. It's about time this happened, this genre NEEDS this to move forward. The closer these games get to being like Mobas, the better.

Toei fucked things up before Harada took over.
Plus I hear those patches didn't exactly help but I only hear about DBFZ's status through a close friend of mine who plays it, no idea what the meta is but I guess the DBZ people are just getting tired of it?

It's called anime players + casuals + retards that wanted MVCI to fail + people who enjoyed the game (10%), that's literally all the fanbase from the game

>The closer these games get to being like Mobas, the better.
Pffft
I almost took you seriously for a second

Nah, they play Smash and nothing else.

When the fuck are they releasing the fuudo vs daigo video?

Arcsys patches are retarded. In the same patch they'll buff characters that were already strong and nerf the weak ones.
And since they're garbage at communicating why they make those decisions, every new patch is fucking wild.

Christ, what a fucking waste.

You could easily said it was massive karma from it's fanbase.

>they play Smash and nothing else.

Attached: file.png (1375x757, 1.19M)

Arcsys just doesn't give a fuck about the west. They've only ever cared about their home turf.

Wait, what does that have to do with it? If this was a conversation about netcode quality sure but what dos favoring the east over the west have to do with DBFZ's patches?

>move forward
>by going backwards
based retard

An outlier does not prove shit, clackfag.
Take a shower.

but I hate smash, and anime players smell just as bad too

You prob bet your shit don't smell right white boy?

Most tourneys are kept so cold that I can hardly smell anything.

>chad anime vs ??? clacker

Attached: 1551468036036.jpg (640x420, 57K)

english please

They said you believe that your feces give off no odor, friend. It is a metaphor. Please bathe.

Who said?

Ur mum.

This is just anime Rising Thunder. I never had faith in the game and I don't why people have had such faith in it besides them being fans of granblue

>Don't forget the inclusion of trannies
I mean i'm waiting for Cagliostro. For the smug.

Attached: UfnNK4ELgW1kkTmFO3vkPe3PDR_qxk565yJdc-uPrls.jpg (640x800, 137K)

That was written in English though you retard.

It matters because now it's not just dead to the public but it's also dead to the niche it appealed to.

Where are the cute an funny characters?

Attached: 1553959177568.jpg (831x1000, 620K)

hope you like DLC bro

how many times are you going to make this identical thread?

They are already in.

Attached: Lowbro.png (413x776, 461K)

I don't understand

The small number of people who want a GBF fighter is probably dwarfed by the people who only want to stick to GBF and just have an excuse to post lewds.

>>Cooldown on specials
>>selectable skills
>>no special move motions
>look it up
>it's real
FUCK
I was looking forward to this as well

I have 3 things to say to you buddy

One: Your "complain" only sounds like you're dissapointed you can't find a way to gatekeep newbies on the genre since there are no bullshit execution heavy moves that only autistic neets like yourself can only do, so cry me a fucking river faggot

Two: If you actually were a FGC fan you'd see this as an opportunity to get more people involved in fighting games and should be celebrating it rather than being dissapointed

Third: Your bullshit korean wavedashing autistic fest of fighting games will still be there so you're making a fuss about absolutely nothing

Attached: 1532276530267.gif (480x480, 2.99M)

based

>there are no bullshit execution heavy moves that only autistic neets like yourself can only do
Not the OP but what modern fighter even has these bullshit execution heavy moves anymore? What do you even consider a execution heavy move in this day and age and which fighter has any?

NO ZOOEY NO BUY.

Geese's geyser shit? Oh wait no that was made easier to do in the recent KoF games.

>cooldowns
Fucking disgusting preorder cancelled

Ladiva isn't a trannie, he's a drag queen. Trannies keep getting this fact wrong.
Cag is a trannie. Literally a 2000 year old smug madman who alchemically rewrote his body's composition to turn himself into a cute girl. The only thing capable of btfo out of him is an actual cute girl and descendant of his dumb imouto whose alchemy was spec'd towards splitting atoms aka DOKAAAN

StreetFighter has plinking, 360 grounded inputs, Tekken has wavedashing, anime fighters plink dashing, these are absurdly hard to learn for newbies and only serve to further dissencourage people to try and get into the competitive aspect of the game, lot's of people only play singleplayer because online every obssesed autistic faggot will use these to have an overwhelming advantage over you the entire game

Attached: 1550380992166.jpg (1280x2792, 206K)

that character is a joke character. biologically a male, from a race with great sexual dimorphism, they identify as a girl, speak with a high-pitch falsetto, and refuse to gender-change their body, mundanely or magically, because they think it's a gift to them from their parents.
some dummies from both sides of "bad corners of Yea Forums vs bad corners of the rest of the internet" war are upset at this. normal people dont care or realise that it's a joke but mostly a harmless one.

also, on the "pussying out on the Senran Kagura DLC":
datamining Blazblue Cross Tag Battle will find you files for the announcer to announce names of two characters from Senran Kagura, this led people to believe that senrans were the 5th crossover teased in a trailer a long while ago, but there is still no update that adds them in, or any update on the situation of the game as a whole.

>any update on the situatio
May 21st is when the new patch drops and people who had the deluxe edition/season pass get the four new characters for free
I doubt anyone cares for it anymore though

Attached: DJd7hLQVwAE9qBP.jpg orig.jpg (600x849, 100K)

>people bitching about cooldowns and simple inputs
>when the game was advertised to be a game that both fighting game veterans and mobile game players could enjoy
in the future, don't hype yourself up for anything at all, fools.

I'll hopefully get into the beta and if I really like it I might buy the full game, but I don't think I'll end up going for the full game right now. I'm sure it'll be fine, but with SamSho coming out, me already having my hands pretty full with mainly playing GG and a bit of UNIST on the side and the expectation that a new GG and UNI -r will be releasing next year, Granblue is a bit of a hard sell for me, even moreso when I don't have any attachment to the IP and am only interested in it because it's a fighting game.

You sound like you've never played any of the fighting games you're talking about.

how?
and just for the record I played all the games all the games I listed there both online and offline

playing for a couple hours at your buddy's house doesnt count

>Didn't knew Arc Sissies were this fucking retarded

ok you guys do know that ArC is simply being paid to make these games right? it's bandai/cygnus thats telling them what they want in the game. next your gonna tell me you guys actually think sakurai had 100% control over the roster of ssbu.

since you didn't respond my question I'll assume you're just a dumb fuck trying to start shit, good day

>plinking, wavedashing, plink dashing
>"bullshit execution" and "hard to learn for newbies"
those are entirely unnecessary, and can be learned easily when the concept of cancelling is explained to a person properly.
>360
dude just jab then 360

not interested in wasting my time arguing with somebody who is clearly being dishonest about their experience with fighting games

Laugh all you want with this "Casualization" of fighting game, but I finally got some of my friends to try and play DBZ fighter and blazblue thanks to simple mode. The process of "getting gud" of fighting games is usually long and normies don't have time for that. I wish they would, but it's simply not the case.

It doesn't matter. Rising Thunder already did it and casual and bad players did as poorly there as they did everywhere else, with veterans with multiple games under their belts dominating

this is just a bait thread to distract from the low effort lack of crossplay

>you're dissapointed you can't find a way to gatekeep newbies on the genre since there are no bullshit execution heavy moves that only autistic neets like yourself can only do
You are fucking retarded dude, execution doesn't matter at all. Anyone with a grasp of FG fundamentals will slaughter a new player See Rising Thunder for examples.

OP is just a fag posting the same thread every day because he hates ArcSys. But the game has not announced other platforms besides PS4, so crossplay is not really relevant yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=w0WetHkYVtw

I'm just gonna post this video every time people start arguing about making fighting games accessible

Who cares? Fighting games suck, they’re only good for the fanservice. It sucks that Arc Sys’ visual talent is wasted on a dead genre that relies on nickle and diming its playerbase through DLC to stay alive.

Attached: 1E1D88F6-75BD-46B0-8704-499D19B8F340.png (447x329, 196K)

you could tell it's garbage by the fact that it's not only 2d, it's weebshit

Nobody cares what you think, shitter.

Yea Forums not being good at it doesn't mean it's dead user

but the best fighting game is a 2d weebshit game for the SNES.

> It sucks that Arc Sys’ visual talent is wasted
what talent?

>user hates fighting games so much he's pretends that no one plays them
L O L
based

Attached: 1556328445590.jpg (1000x1000, 70K)

Stop posting the same threads, it makes me feel like a schizo. It's like this fucking place is run by bots

talent to make me peepee hard

Lmao the thing that bothers you the most is literally the least important. The other 2 sound way worse.

Just wait, later today we're going to get that faggot from /fgg/ who's going to post the EVO lineup for 2019 as the OP image and start off with
>Chad series
>unist and tekken
>Shit
>everything else
This place might as well be bots anyway

>names of two characters
yeah like literally WHO?!

>It's like this fucking place is run by bots
You just figured this out now?

asuka and yumi
now name me any game that isn't Senran Kagura that features characters with those names in the lead roles or as the most popular characters.

And....
What game is she from?
I will play any fighter if it has females with REAL breast sizes.

not him but IIRC, it takes a load of effort to make models in their xrd engine, and then a fuckload more to animate them and have them look stylish.

feet are hard to draw

Guys...
Where are the oppai loli cows!?

ok lets take this one at a time

>SF
You dont need to plink in V, the links were actually given a window so lenient a baby can mash them out. 360s in sf arent true 360s, you can start an input at back and end on upforward+button and get the "360" move.

>tekken
Wavedashing is f,qcf,f and ez to do for characters that have it. If you meant korean backdash, sure thats hard. But its a technique that you have to know the game well to even understand why youd do it that way, if you just want to move backwards fast there are several "lazy" ways to do it for most characters.

>anime fighters
Of all the things you could have brought up, you say plink dashing? Not the awkward delay based chain combos, the multitude of subsystems, frequently oppressive pressure and oki...?

I mean I know its a shitpost but some people might actually read you and believe you, you know?

the girl in that pic is an OC, however Granblue does have girls with REAL breasts sizes, a whole race of them.
so far tough the only one from that race is a wrassler dude in drag

Attached: draph.jpg (4692x2655, 2.72M)

i fucking guarantee there's gonna be none on the base roster but the first DLC character is gonna be one. just to really get that extra money.

i want to force grea to love my cock and forget about anne!

Your logic for korean backdashing might as well be applied to anime fighters and their universal mechanics.

Where is my purple slut?

Attached: 1557451202589.png (1159x1564, 1.38M)

I just hope the beta comes with the grappler

Give me more reveals

>Blazblue Rehash Spritefest
Complaining they reused sprites is still a dumb argument against the game. say whatever you want about the game but that one is still a nonsense complaint

Time and time again Yea Forums proves that they know jack shit about fighting games.
Oh right, that's because you can't shitpost about them without being called out and you actually HAVE to play fighting games to know what you're talking about.
FUCK CASUALS
FUCK EASY INPUTS
FUCK GACHA
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK Chun Li's thighs fucking God damn it i want to be smothered by her magnificent thighs

Attached: 1542994146431.png (808x853, 505K)

every time i think a community is the absolute worst i come in one of these fgc threads and you faggots never let me down. you're still bottom

Yea Forums couldn't be part of the FGC if they tried. Most of the people here, no, an overwhelming majority of people here are garbage

is it bad that i still can't win more than 10% of the time in the rare times Yea Forums has lobbies for the games i play?

>of these fgc threads
here's your mistake. Thinking that the FGC is here
the FGC is not here on Yea Forums, or /fgg/, or r/Kappa nor in any forum like SRK or EventHubs
the FGC is not on the internet, the FGC is at a local actually playing fighting games with eachother