'Here's your PC Gamer E3 Conference bro'

'Here's your PC Gamer E3 Conference bro'

I really hope we get some nice audible boos from the audience

Attached: PC-Gaming-Show_05-14-19.jpg (600x299, 59K)

I hope Frontier is there to show the next JWE Update and Planet Zoo

Attached: D6h7VboWAAAdVwt.jpg (3840x2160, 1.21M)

>Planet Zoo

That would be pretty nice

>he wants boos in a press conference
are there even any non-paid live audience there?

audience will be bought and paid for

This. Everyone in the shows always had tickets paid for since they're "media". They know booing gets their media privileges revoked instantly. Yes E3 is open to the public, but only the show floor. Not any of these Xbox, Playstation, EA, Ubisoft, PC Gaming Show panels

Blizzcon is the only one where actual fans can attend these panels and look at what the fuck happened to "Do you guys not have phones?"

I don't believe the PC Gaming show is some invite-only event

>Planet Denuvo
Yikes

They said the newsletter will send out info regarding the game in July so I think they will drop Gameplay during E3. The PCGaming Show would be perfect for this. I think the game is going to be pure kino. By the looks of the building in this screenshot is the game using the same system for scenery objects as Planet Coaster. I think we are going to have complete freedom for our park designs. Im just waiting for confirmation.
Its one of the best games when it comes to park design. The managment is shit but they have everything else nailed down.

Attached: D56iYQTW4AAYZUO.jpg (1200x675, 251K)

is it? the space they used always looked a bit small, and even then they could try to vet people couldn't they?

I'm pretty sure Papa Xi ping got a whole lot of paid actor in the crowd.

Why are Valve so cheap that they don't do this themselves?

Fucking nobody should want anyone to do this shit that Epic is doing

They don't need to and instead attend real conferences about technology and how to push it forward.

amen to that user.

Like pay for an E3 conference for PC games?

Rather than investing in their core product - selling 3rd party games - they instead do conferences about a $1k VR headset, something that will almost certainly never be profitable for them.

>Rather than investing in their core product - selling 3rd party games

You mean like their UI update, the new multiplayer API for devs to use with both Steam and non-Steam games, or the constant controller support updates?

>rather than investing in their core product - developing 1st party games and development tools - they instead make a storefront and spend millions on buying exclusives, something that will almost certainly never be profitable for them.
it's okay I get your joke

Good conference.

Don't expect anything from Sega this year

Attached: 2019-05-14 14_48_36-Window.png (557x98, 12K)

They wait for TGS.
The real conference.

>PC games being announced at TGS
haha...
>Ace Attorney multi-plat was announced there
oh fuck, there might actually be a chance