You guys have phones? Right?

You guys have phones? Right?

Attached: 342133EA-AC39-4FAD-82DC-B2D6B50BD4A0.jpg (960x540, 71K)

*ahem*

Attached: 1546016309061.jpg (832x832, 111K)

>Falling for the smart phone meme

I do but this trash is going nowhere near it

>Wear redshirt through Blizzcon 2019 security checkpoint
>Get tasered to the ground and cavity searched
>Get RFID chip implanted in skull
>Cattle prodded into designated Opinion-Free quarter of events.

Attached: 700665.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

imagine playing phone games

this. Any situation in which my phone is my only form of entertainment could be better spent listening to music, browsing the internet or watching videos

phone games fucking suck

Attached: sneed.png (247x262, 117K)

Why would you take one of the most beloved arpgs of all time and turn it into a cash grab shit tier experience? First they shit the bed with d3 then they blame the game for its lackluster sales even though at release it was hot garbage and isn't much better now. I loved this game but now I just can't stand to look at it.

in this clown world, people play phone games on fucking twitch and watch "phone esport" all day long.

emulated games that don't require fast input are okay

I mean I tried to play mobile games, even some good ones, but it just doesn't feel right. I prefer to browse online, shitpost and read manga on my phone

fuck chinks

Attached: 1552395861219.jpg (832x1024, 153K)

Attached: 1541469039808.webm (512x411, 315K)

Fuck off Chang

Attached: bugmen.png (1400x586, 692K)

The day that gamers rose up...

D3 was a great success though. It sold a huge amount. Lifetime sales top 30 million.

>Someone took the time to write all that.
YIKES!

Its not a good diablo successor, but its a comfy experience that appealed to normies. I liked it to some extent, but I dont like where the Diablo franchise is going

I loved punching those zombies and spiders and seeing them ragdoll all over the place, but I can perfectly understand why long-time fans were disappointed with it
it had fantastic gamefeel and ok story which appeased me and the general public, but ultimately it was a shallow experience

The fact that this microtransaction riddled D3 clone piece of shit mobile game aimed at fleecing children is going to make a killing off a tiny % of whales enrages me.

I do not own a portable communication device of any kind.

Hahahaha holy shit i gotta see that. Twitch is so fuckin gay.

Yeah I agree but gooddamn the coop on the ps4 was great fun. I have finished the campaign twice with some friends in coop mode