Why are there so many Anti-OOT threads if Yea Forums named it the best game ever this year?

Why are there so many Anti-OOT threads if Yea Forums named it the best game ever this year?

Attached: 4313B9EA-4821-48FA-9A7B-706109C1D0B0.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>why is Yea Forums filled with contrarians
Question of the ages.

Contrarians.

Yea Forums isn't one person

>Yea Forums

These, go on Yea Forums or /vg/ if you want genuine gaming discussion. Yea Forums is just for contrarians & Smash faggotry

At least in my case, I've never really cared for OoT, even as a kid. I still think the Oracle games are better.

Because it’s the same group of discord contrarians crying about it in every thread

That’s fair, but people actively pretend like the games are “objectively bad” and everyone else who liked it is wrong because they don’t agree with their own personal beliefs

Yea Forums is now full of Zoomers

Attached: 1554929456256.png (1096x1059, 1.07M)

>named it the best game ever this year?
Because I know more than everyone else, and OOT is overrated as fuck.

kek
/thread

Yea Forums makes threads shitting on OoT because they're contrarians trying to be cool

Yea Forums voted OoT the best game ever, because when push comes to shove, the only thing zoomers are more afraid of than looking uncool is looking stupid.

Best post

Because when anyone asks why OoT is considered so good, barely anyone is actually able to explain why. No one can explain why it's so "godly", from a design perspective

Fucking hell... what am I still doing here? No wonder

Nobody wants to admit the best video game of all time is one where you play as a shota.

If Yea Forums hates a game, that means it's good.

This game is such shit. It sucked in 1998 and it sucks now. I shouldn't have to explain myself, but here we go:

>gameplay consists of mostly walking through wide open fields and empty dungeons. In the 2D Zedlas each screen was designed to be filled with enemies, puzzles, items to find, etc. Now you literally just run around with barely anything to do. The occasional enemies you do encounter are taken down with Z-Targeting like it's babys first Zelda game.
>OOT has a complete lack of objective/storyline. The story consists of the Deku Tree calling you the chosen one for no fucking reason at all. Then Zelda tells you Ganondorf is up to no good (of course, Ganondorf hasn't done anything illegal yet) and for some reason Link listens to this stupid bitch. While listening to Zelda, Link gets the Spirtual Stones to open the Sacred Realm, BUT this is what Ganondorf wanted the entire time or something and he used this to get into the realm. Ok. So in listening to Zelda, the bad guy just walked into the Sacred Realm (even though he was nowhere near Link when he used the Stones). Ugh.
>game is overall fucking slow as fuck. Endless walking, slow and boring combat, dialog boxes take forever to finish (Nintendo must legit think all their gamers had a 2nd grade reading speed), Navi interrupting constantly, the Owl showing up constantly, opening a chest takes 17 minutes, when getting an item like a bomb you get a 40 page description on how to use the bomb, general things slow down the gameplay (like King Zora taking 30 minutes to slide his fat ass over on his throne).

People say this game was ahead of it's time and they were right. Most of this OOT shit infects the games of today.

Fuck Banjo-Kazooie

Zoomer here MM is better than OoT

>the bad guy just walked into the Sacred Realm (even though he was nowhere near Link when he used the Stones)
why would he need to be when he's a wizard