Yo is dis worth $3 for PS4?

Yo is dis worth $3 for PS4?

Attached: e10315a8-b4b6-4f6e-82af-1386feb513c2.jpg (600x600, 182K)

Si

Hai

Yes

Ndiyo

Sim

Bai

it's a good game but its got reddit memery in it so be prepared for that

It's a great game. I've played it multiple times. I prefer the gold edition tho

Nah, it's a $2.85er max

Explain

It has "me gusta" signs in the towns background.

>game about mexico
>has spanish in it
WOW FUCK REDDIT

The user is just trying to say that there's meme useage in the game. You'll know it when you see it.

I always give up on this game in the final dungeon
it loses steam really fucking quickly despite being very fun up until that point

nigger

He is talking about this

Attached: images (12).jpg (413x550, 30K)

It's only $3? Fuck yes it's worth it.

It's a super short game, you can 100% it in 6-8 hours, but it's really fun

which wojak is that?

uncalled for

It's coolface, wojak's ancestor

do you want to fight

It has lots of references to 2010-2012 memes in it. Like literally things like grumpy cat and me gusta face, albeit stylized to look like Mexican masked wrestling advertisements. They're just plastered up around the main cities though, not really found anywhere else.

They removed the reddit memes in the Super Turbo Championship Edition and replaced them with video game references.

Good to know I'm not the only one. The new mechanic sucks and doesn't mesh with the base game, the boss fight is easier than any other in the game and the new area wasn't memorable except for that incredibly unfun boat ride

In the new Turbo Hyper Fighting edition they replace those with /pol/ MS Paint comics

based

What a strange thing to do. Admitting that the humor in year 3 year old game is shit and needs to be changed.

I got bored with it and dtopped it but it was pretty good.

What does this addition add?

2p simple battle mode, unlockable micro RPG minigame thing after you beat the game once, four extra difficulty settings, dlc characters (villains), pixel-art/chiptune music filter

Yes

Sounds good