Are they right Yea Forums?

Are they right Yea Forums?

Attached: 6EE8C1AD-328A-48E3-8E1F-E5DF092A5134.jpg (1502x1300, 265K)

No.

Yes.

not when nier replicant continues to exist

nier has garbage combat

It’s okay

nier is okay but it could use more depth

It's in my top 3 games

>replicantfags
Enjoy your twink faggot manwhore you homo

Attached: 1556645947301.jpg (720x692, 42K)

Man, you automatafags really like to cling to validation via critic acclaim for this game
just remember: the greatest game ever made is your favorite one

People who cry about critical acclaim are the ones that would defend garbage like Suicide Squad

i haven't even played this game, let alone the original nier, and i haven't even finished drakengard, but i can tell without a doubt this is the best game of all time because it has a female character with a giant butt

no. funny and bizarre western casuals suddenly get weeb-woke

nier 1 was fucking ignored and mocked by everyone

>implying I watch capeshit

Attached: 1557061568960.jpg (450x444, 23K)

based bonerculture

your power is oozing

Nah. It's a flawed masterpiece. But too flawed to be THE greatest game ever.

Attached: 1529721761715.png (1056x1420, 1.44M)

For reference here’s what this site considers the best games ever
> 1. NieR Autometa
> 2. NieR Replicant
> 3. Persona 4 Golden
> 4. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
> 5. Doom (1993)
> 6. Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild
> 7. Metal Gear Solid
> 8. EarthBound
> 9. Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem
> 10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
> 11. Sonic The Hedgehog 2
> 12. Sid Meier’s Civilization II
> 13. Beyond Good & Evil
> 13. Chrono Trigger
> 14. Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night
> 15. Super Mario 64
> 16. Animal Crossing
> 17. SoulCalibur 2
> 18. The Sims
> 19. Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
> 20. Final Fantasy X
> 21. Journey
> 22. Mass Effect 2
> 23. Mega Man 2
> 24. Dragon Age Origins
> 25. Fire Emblem 7
> 26. Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
> 27. Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow
> 28. SimCity 2000
> 29. Spec Ops The Line
> 30. Papers Please
> 31. Final Fantasy VI
> 32. Metroid Prime

That's what happens when you don't capitalize on your game's assets for marketing.

Attached: 1507385885670.jpg (2151x1500, 1.03M)

Why is Persona 4 so high?

And yet people really like creating and discussing tier lists

Nah.

Attached: 1557161748066.gif (540x304, 2.79M)

I wont say it's shit taste but it's kind of meh all the same.

dude weed lmao

>Danganronpa anywhere near top 10 let alone in the top 5

Attached: 1555337313745.gif (300x168, 732K)

If it had Dark Souls combat it would've been the best game ever made.

>Are they right Yea Forums?
idk but Nier fans can thank rockstar and GTAIV for Nier

Attached: Nier, Psychonauts, And Other Devs Share what games influenced them the most.png (1002x548, 297K)

> 10. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Attached: 1556732832124.png (528x501, 293K)

Definitely one of my favorite games in the last decade, but nowhere near the greatest ever. Will be in my top ten for a long time, though, i assume.

Attached: 1506369179367.jpg (583x817, 65K)

This looks like a list made by people who were born after the year 2000.

>no deus ex
Not that it surprises me, all of these websites have almost identical lists. AAA "masterpieces" mixed in with old games that are so popular everyone knows them that the writer probably didn't play for more than five minutes if at all.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>implying they even played Replicant

it's weird that the combat is the thing people constantly rag on. The combat is completely fine for an ARPG, simple, effective, with the added bonus of it looking really cool and feeling good. The issues of the game in my opinion lie in there being too many fillery side quests and a bit too much running around and repetition of the same areas. The story, art, animation, graphics are all pretty fucking GOAT

God damn why is this list so shit?

So wait a second, you're implying unironically that if he doesn't watch capeshit, then you would bully him with your ironic sarcasm that "his power is oozing"?

Consider stopping shoving your mouth with garbage.

>19. Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
They're alright I guess.

>yoko taro fanboys
>mass effect
>dragon age origins

Attached: 1533355481519.png (719x771, 395K)

typical casual weeb. not so special.

>Danganronpa 1 instead of 2
>gen 1 instead of gen 2 which literally has gen 1 in it as post game
>one of the worst and most basic Fire Emblem games
>FFX despite people generally saying it's between VI and VII
wild list

Attached: 51983901_p0.jpg (700x700, 55K)

why does that woman have a ballsack?

please for the love of god stop having so much sex

It's not the worst game ever made, but I legit hated it. It does have some good qualities to it, but I feel the bad outweigh the good.

Absolutely no

No but it was still a really fucking good game

Maybz

>he doesnt know
she's a hermaphrodite

It has the potential to be a masterpiece but they actual combat gets old pretty quick

Attached: 853122404062.png (321x322, 39K)

Not the best, but definitely a great game. That ending sequence really got to me for some reason

Don't be rude and point it out like that. She got bulli pretty hard because of it.

Attached: 1445980812275.jpg (1200x900, 356K)

I'm actually trying to, no lie. I have an epididemal cyst on my right nut and cumming too often makes it swell up and hurt

Attached: 1455314421747.jpg (800x720, 182K)

NieR Automata is literally that high because of sex appeal. The reason half of people bought the game was because "wow main character has a wicked nice ass!". Prove me wrong.

In minecraft.

Daily reminder of which android is more attractive

Attached: 1553008586732.webm (460x398, 902K)

I didn’t buy it for that. There you go

Attached: 1E646422-DE66-4F04-B106-F1ACB2F08044.jpg (687x662, 93K)

>The reason half of people bought the game was because "wow main character has a wicked nice ass!"
If that was the case, then games like Senran Kagura would be more popular than they are.

No. And I don't understand how people like it in the first place. Tarofags are insufferable. His writing is edgy and annoying on purpose, much like Danganronpa. "Let me be edgy and put as much shock humor as possible. This will be great." and somehow there's dozens upon dozens of adults in their early 20's with minimum wage jobs sitting in their room at their parents apartment in their HTC Vive while they dance like a girl in VRCHAT while they wear their fucking retarded Kokichi Oma avatar. Please someone explain why people like this exist.

Attached: curledlip.jpg (224x225, 5K)

It's a mediocre game with a mediocre story. The only reason it's popular is because of perverts who want to cosplay as the boy character and get pegged by the girl one.

I bought it because the demo was cool as hell and the combat seemed fun. I was right, game was fucking great on hard, especially when you get to the later parts and unlock rage mode/taunts

Attached: 1521385488343.jpg (1280x1707, 215K)

I love this game. But i just wish it wouldn't make my PS4 Pro sound like it's fucking dying from heat exhaustion chugging like an overworked motor.

i know you see a lot of webms of it on this site but by default she's wearing a skirt and you need to self-destruct yourself to get rid of the skirt. It's a fan service thing for sure, but you have to choose to see it, it's not there automatically in your face. Also, you only play her for like 45% of the game.

Is there a thread up every hour about nier tomatoes being the best game of all time?

Attached: Kimi no Egao ga Boku no Hoshi 2 - 11.jpg (851x570, 128K)

>top 4 are all weebshit
Opinion discarded.

Seething Tranny

you're thinking about how much you want to **** 2b aren't you?

Yes, it's probably the most acclaimed game of the decade behind TLOU, RDR1 & BOTW

How do I get through the 9S section? I just can't bring myself to finish it. Who thought replacing the second attack button with a mini game was a good idea?

Fun game and great and meaningful story AND nice ass

>Persona 4 even making it onto a Top 100 when there are at least 20 MegaTen games better than it
>Shit Danganronpa 1 but not Masterpiece Super Danganronpa 2

Fuck this list.

Attached: 1557703551519.png (950x1611, 1.19M)

I have it on my backlog, does the combat get better with higher difficulties or is it just more HP for enemies?

>bat pits

the medium difficulty is too easy, and the hard mode is generally good but occasionally extremely frustrating. (Bosses mostly). Might be mods that fine tune this.

Just don't use it? There are only a couple times where you sorta have to. Chips can break the game pretty easy even with 9S.

Yeah. It's fun to play and has the only good vidya plot other than Nier.

Nope.
>absolutely mediocre gameplay
>garbage fetch side quests
>replay the first part twice
>pretentious existianlism that has been done to death in anime
Were it not for the waifus, NOBODY would give a shit about this game.

Nier 1 was mocked because its gameplay was irredeemably garbage. Its story was universally praised but it wasn't enough.

My problem isn't not being able to avoid the mini games, it's having only one attack button.

No

drakengard was much more shitty tho i dont think thats the reason. it was mocked just because it was weebshit. western gamers were too busy playing and praising their "manly" dudebro grimdark shooters back then

The gameplay is better than a lot of PS3 action games that aren't AAA IMO. It's gets button masher at times, but hell, even some AAA games are like that.

More people shit on the graphics.

Vagrant Story is still slightly better but Automata is definitely in my top 5, definitely secon'd greatest this gen after BB.

>niereddit
literal zoomershit

Attached: 1549690494823.jpg (847x2086, 891K)

Well being less than mediocre games, they are far more popular than they would be had you taken out the sex appeal. Same goes for Nepshit.

this so fucking hard

Drakengard gets the same complaints but it didn't have nearly the same level of exposure in the US, so the people deep enough into weebery to play it were more willing to deal with the clunk.

And there are plenty of people online who don't outright hate weeb shit. N:A wouldn't have gotten widespread acclaim if that wasn't the case.

>The gameplay is better than a lot of PS3 action games
Hard disagree. It was one of the worst. I would compare it to something like Prototype, only less complex and 100% more clunky.

>More people shit on the graphics.
The engine seems to be doing a good job most of the time, but some of the environments are so drab it hurts.
The empty concrete buildings of the city ruins are terrible to walk through. Getting there at first is nice, the ambiance is great. But then you get real sick of empty concrete.
Apparently they took some inspirations from real life ruins. Which is kind of neat but that doesn't make it OK.

Attached: 1511174992052.jpg (980x652, 983K)

The game is more than a year old, it's already boomershit.

Attached: glory-to-boomerkind.jpg (1244x700, 229K)

This. God how can people defend those terrible side quests. I've never been more lied to about a game by Yea Forums than this one. Also how insufferable the
>you only beat the first run so even after 5+ hours into a game you can't say you didn't like it
crowd is

it's a really good game but now i think it's starting to be put on way too high a pedestal.

like it's not THE BEST game ever made that is totally hyperbolic. it's just really impressive considering it is a direct sequel to an obscure obtuse jrpg only like 20 people played.

You're wrong because 2B isnt even the main character, its all a big bait

it's at least in the very top-10 best games of all time.

it is not "people".
it is literally just one guy.

>redditchan

It's not but I really enjoyed it.

>Danganronpa is the 4th best game ever made

Attached: 1539999618561.png (800x437, 689K)

I just wish the controls on PC weren't so fucking shitfucked. Move twice to dash? That's absolutely fucking unacceptable. That adds so much latency to your dodge you may as well just take the hit.

I really like it, one of my all time favorites and that's an opinion I can respect considering my actual all time favorite is a 7/10 JRPG that no one bought.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

radiata stories ruled