Ive been trying to kill this guy for 2 hours now

ive been trying to kill this guy for 2 hours now
Low HP low ammo
switched to MKB so i can aim better still couldnt do it

Attached: Picture1.jpg (1378x775, 80K)

works on my machine

MKB stopped giving 100% accuracy a long time ago.

Attached: MKB.png (88x64, 7K)

You can dodge most moves if you try to bait them out, always make sure you have enough space and don't run into a dead end. There are a lot of ammo pick ups around so you ideally want to bait out an attack and use the window for either picking up ammo or shooting.
Use acid rounds or grenades if you're in a tough spot to disable him for a short time.

it feels like the hitbox is randomized

You're shit

Shoot it until it dies

no u

Shoot it until it dies

Attached: G3.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

There are weapons on each counter just pick them up and kill it. When you blow one eye just reload and blow other one as soon as he recovers.
If you have flame thrower then he just burns so easily and is like a joke.
You can do it without even taking any damage if you don't give it time.

If you didn't save your ammo of the electric gun for this fight you fucked up. You get a free shot to fully shock Birkin whenever he tries to pick shit up to throw

Adaptive difficulty and you still can't do it

No, it's just the way movement works that makes dodging a lot more difficult.
If you want to conserve ammo, use your knife when he does that eye popping out of that chest move where he can't attack for a while as the knife does a shit ton of damage.

If you're playing as Claire, stagger him with acid rounds (which also take out his eyes easily), then work his eyes with the machine gun. When his weakpoint shows up use sparkshot or magnum to take him out ezpz.

With Leon you should be able to do the same with upgraded Matilda on his eyes, there's just no easy way to stagger him but his attacks are pretty easy to bait and dodge. On the flip side, Leon's magnum deals like a gorillion damage so he requires less cycles.

this

Post that video/webm of that one guy just knifing that boss like it's fucking nothing.

I remember reading that you should shoot the flamethrower by tapping the button really fast, is that a right idea?

fine i'll try again
which one deals more damage knife or spark gun?
also i didnt know granade launcher can destroy the eyes

literally any speedrun since it's the speedrun strat.

I completely messed up on resource management on that last area and managed to beat him with my last bullet. Felt great.

Shoot his eyes with the pistol. You can sometimes run towards him and go underneath his arm, but only try that if there's no way you can run away

Grenade launcher rounds straight into the eyes is the best damage. But why are you low health, isn't there a first aid spray right in the save room before this fight even on hardcore difficulty? Are you trying to go for a no heal run?

I think it's knife, spark gun is too peculiar to deal a good amount of damage. Knife does more damage the more you hit of a body, so if you slice through his entire body with multiple slashes, you deal a fuck ton of damage that other weapons can't compete with.
I think you can do G1 with only knives because the damage keeps him in a stunlock for the most part, it is that strong.

I think Spark gun is stronger than knife normally. Knife's damage is tied to FPS for some deranged reason so on PC with maxed out FPS knife will waste anything, but otherwise Sparkshot overload is the strongest burst damage

try shooting his weakpoint

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Giga Nigga 3.jpg (1920x1080, 561K)

You where playing on PC, shooting stuff but with a controller? Please, drink bleach.

third person games are better with controller

Attached: analog stick walk.webm (600x580, 2.97M)

Attached: G3 burning.jpg (1920x1080, 715K)

scary >_

based
i dont understand, are you saying you run out of ammo? or are you saying you just keep missing all your shots or you died?

Attached: big daddy.jpg (1920x1080, 964K)

git gud

If you're low on ammo, don't attack when he goes into the big chest exposed stun. He'll take nearly the same amount of damage when he recovers, but he'll still be in the less aggressive first phase, so his weak points are easier to hit and are destroyed faster.

i understood that reference (im a dotard too kek)

shut the fuck up

used all my heals, there is a spray inside the boss fight room

SO did you beat him yet???????

no because im going to sleep
i made this thread because i was done playing
see you tomorrow user

Attached: 071.jpg (604x516, 31K)

kek...ok!! XD

you can definitely do it >:)

defeat G!