Its 2019. i am forgotten

its 2019. i am forgotten

Attached: 20180918201754_scdk.jpg (500x700, 218K)

>playing Call of Faggots
You were a faggot in 2015.
You were a faggot in 2010.
You were a faggot in 2007.
You will always be a faggot CoD kiddie, no matter what time period.

>MW2
>bad
kys zoomer

>Call of Cancer kiddie
>telling anyone to kill themselves
I am amused by the irony, but that is all.

>CoD zombies will never be good again

Attached: 1523599021392.png (540x498, 298K)

>Let's make the next installment in our yearly franchise be focused on a multiplayer gametype that has to last for several years to make returns.
>Don't you think we'd be splitting our playerbase up when we release an installment the year after and another one the year after that?
>Nah, nigga. This is genius.
Even if BO4 was the second coming of Christ, the idea was doomed from the start. Nobody at Activision is thinking at all.

A yearly CoD still shits a fuck ton of money for them they'll keep doing it until dumb asses stop buying it.

Call of duty died with cod 4. Cod 3 was the last decent cod

Hasn't been good since BO1 man, it sucks

Call of the dead is the map that killed it for me. I hated it so much that I haven’t played a COD game since. It’s a shame too since the Russian rocket level (accession I think) was really good.

MotD in BO2 was good. I hear Origins is one of the better maps but I never played it.

Call of the Dead is pretty good for today's standards. Should've stuck around for Moon, that map was cash

Origins was great, same with MoTD, BO3 and BO4 have just copied those two maps entirely so i'm burnt out

>BO3 lets you buy every single classic map
>LOL let's make a map that's all the old maps together!
I fucking love Kino but come the fuck on

1v1 me WaW flamethrowers only

MW2 was so good that they are still riding the wave from it TODAY

yeah the story ended with the OG crew destroying the world, BO2 could have been interesting with different survivors trying to stay alive, but they would all die. Instead they went with some autistic time travel Cthulhu stuff to save the multiverse. Reeks of Activision trying to milk the series

Call of Duty? More like Call of Doodie lmao

Is it worth the 12 bucks on humble bundle?

Multiplayer and Blackout are dead on pc and it doesn't include zombies.

not true. I always find full lobbys atleast in TDM, Prophunt and Blackout

Yeah but that is how bo2 ended. Buried was a perfectly fine ending, origins is where the autism kicked in for me. I disliked the nu-crew. I didn't think they were nearly as fun as the original style.

True, I guess Origins should have been replaced with a random area like Paris or Washington, with random people hopelessly trying to survive a crazed Maxis/ Richtofen

That would have been the proper ending. We did spend a few maps leading up to an easter egg, just for a small pay-off. It could have been so much more, user. So much more.
That said, I can't hate black ops 4 zombies too much for the map classified is by far my favorite in the game and one of my top five.

>Cod 3 was the last decent cod
You are literally the biggest retard in history if you think CoD 3 was even playable, plus you just outted yourself as a console fag.

it was never good.

why isn't there a bigger backlash about this game's use of mtx cancer?

As long as you can get some joy from it lol. It just makes me want to play Kino or Five again

The MP was better than 2 and was closer to the original

But that's all the community complains about.

clearly not enough since every week they throw out even more

Because they're hypocrites. One week they bitch about all the bundles and the next they talk about how amazing the nebula camo is.