Didn't see an emulation thread

Didn't see an emulation thread

What are you guys emulating?

I'm giving mobile DS emulation a try. Surprisingly so far so good.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-02-16-05.png (1440x2560, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/mugen-no-frontier-exceed-super-robot-taisen-og-saga-open-translation.474137/
youtube.com/watch?v=qeVvs46-X_M
youtube.com/watch?v=zUJ1GByLCk0
youtube.com/watch?v=JrovInVQyUg&t=10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kyon BTFO

Why does everybody play DS games on their phone? Why not just play it on your computer?

>buttons with no tactile feedback
I threw up

And how!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-02-16-18.png (1440x2560, 2.39M)

portability and actual touch as opposed to a mouse

How does this work on IOS? Are you using happy chick and if so, how to download games without jailbreak or stupid twitter shit?

Emulating SMT Nocturne Hardtype a try and this game looks beautiful on higher resolutions. Shame widescreen hack messes up the screenshots though.
For phone DS emulation, use Drastic. It's the best DS emulator out there.
Well, it's a handheld to begin with and it works pretty well so I don't see why not.

Attached: gsdx_20190420111506.png (2048x1792, 2.21M)

Don't know about IOS. Only have android.

Wait Nocturne is PS2. What emu you using and how does it run?

Do you know how phone emulation/roms save data work? It's per emulator right? So if I were to change to another emulator I basically have to start over again?

I just can't fucking stand having buttons that aren't actual buttons. It always screws me over because it's so different and you get no physical feedback from it. I'd rather just play it either on computer with a real controller.

wut gaem?

There's some mobile addons that can help add buttons. Not sure how well they work though.

Attached: rBVaVFxHG9SANzXzAAEchY5wt9s785.jpg (850x850, 55K)

>fucking ads on the screen

dudes this is why minorities shouldn't be allowed to post on this website, or phone posters in general

I have a decent enough computer, using pcsx2, at pretty high resolutions, and it runs smoothly. Had zero problems so far.
I don't know for sure but you can probably move the save from one emulator folder to another.
I know what you mean but you get used to it.

Attached: 88cbc2c8615d9de75a5472ad34bd0036ab93efb5.png (600x927, 685K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-10-51-52.png (1440x2560, 3.21M)

>he hasn't learned how to ignore ads by now
Has ublock dumbed down an entire generation?

>paying for emulation

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Tried to work a setup with dual monitors to have the Wii U Gamepad on my second monitor but it doesn't work as i envisioned, when i'm playing the game fullscreen the mouse pointer disappears after a few seconds, if i touch it the mouse reappears on the main game screen just fine but it continues invisible in the gamepad which renders it pretty much impossible to use. I don't know how they managed to fuck that up but i've given up on this setting

Attached: file.png (2048x614, 1.86M)

I always feel the biggest problem with screen buttons is the dpad especially with diagonals factored in.

What are some good games to play anons? I downloaded some emulators last night on my phone since I'm going on a trip soon

Megaman Zero, especially 2 and 3

Attached: 1545486452807.jpg (1000x1000, 342K)

What systems? Or did you go with retroarch and the answer is All of them?

Exceed has a translation patch?

half

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-13-23-23-45.png (1440x2560, 2.08M)

Chrono Trigger
or if you've played that, Cross

I'll try to see if I can locate save files then move them.

why the fuck you use anything that's not DraStic?

All of them my dude

Has anyone gotten the haptic feedback option on Retroarch to work?
does anyone even use the android Retroarch?

There's been one around that translates attacks and spirits for a while now
There's also a team that's been translating it recently
gbatemp.net/threads/mugen-no-frontier-exceed-super-robot-taisen-og-saga-open-translation.474137/

Castlevania: Aria of Kino for the GBA
It's a good game. If you dont want anything too action, go for Professor Layton and the Curious Village for the DS,
user, would you genuinely play Megaman Zero on a phone? Would you be able to play it without buttons?

Attached: aria.png (3840x2560, 90K)

Aria is tough to play on mobile due to the L and R buttons

Finally moved on to the last episode of Xenosaga. It was a lot more fiddly to set up working properly on the emulator, but I somehow managed in the end.

Attached: gsdx_20190513175212.png (1280x897, 619K)

Liking it alot ao far.

Attached: MaTIIJapan.png (923x1664, 2.87M)

Reminder that this slut has the best damage output, hit count, buffs/debuffs and super bar filler out of all your team outside using soul/valor on exceed.

Attached: 100 years old.gif (256x192, 551K)

Playing on a DS emulator that has ads?
Pfft.

Install DraStic you scrub.

Attached: youmoronhuehue.gif (220x258, 227K)

I dont know what to say user.
It isnt much of a hard game so I dont miss not using backdash or some of the more active guardians.
My tip is to hold to phone horizontally and have your thumb on the D-pad/A-B while your index finger is on the L/R. It's strange at first but you can handle it after some time.
Never used the Black Panther before I found this method. Just needed to change the Guardian button to the same side as the D-Pad

Trust me anons, as someone who played the MMZ games for the first time on their phones, DON'T FUCKING DO IT. It makes the game SO much harder than it has to be.

>ads
>phoneposting
>emulating games on your phone without tactile feedback like a child normalfag
>can't even find a no ad version
>non rooted phone

Seriously though neck yourself

Attached: 4303139143.jpg (600x338, 42K)

game name?

Fuck yeah

Attached: v_suzuka01_web.jpg (600x900, 164K)

Okay I'll bite, how do you pirate drastic?

Drastic, the only NDS emu worth its shit on Android has vibration feedback with is pretty good.

Do you her super combo with T-elos?

>200+ combos in every normal battle
>20% of sp back every battle lets you go wild with spirits
>Frontier Gauge fills like nothing so you can abuse specials or forced evasion
Literally broken character

>drastic STILL hasn't been cracked

Attached: 1493532562287.png (1098x779, 623K)

Haken, Suzuka, Reiji, Xiaomu
Best fucking party ever.

Attached: NamcoXCapcom-10thAnniversary.jpg (640x711, 125K)

>tfw too brainlet to combo reliably with her
I just ooga booga with Reiji and Haken and it works

What are some good games to emulate for quick pick up n play with intervals on android?
I've got emus for Dosbox, Mame and DS.
DOS point & clicks work out reasonably well but i'm looking for other stuff too.

You know what they say, once you go black panther you can't go back. Seriously though it's hard to play a new game without black panther. I hear there's jump backdashing which can almost be as fast but shit sucks.

GBA, playing Mother 3

>no Kaguya
If I recall, she has some of the highest damage in the game

Attached: 425d72c895ea2ea1bfde4ea9bb6f528fea586ed3_128.gif (128x128, 142K)

Looking back I wonder how I actually beat this game not once but twice in full 100% moonrunes back when I couldn't even read the most basic of katakana or hiragana.

Attached: xiaomu cosplay special.gif (240x138, 175K)

>just deal with it
Good little cuck

Haken made the right fucking choice, goddamn

I dont find the missing Black Panther at beggining of each playtrough much of a problem. Tough it's hard for it to get out of my Guardian slot when I get it. Such a shame honestly, I like the Guardian souls, but there is no reason to not use Black Panther at that point of the game.
Dawn's doppelganger really fixed that problem

Attached: aria1.png (577x441, 340K)

I've never found a video of this but can easily attest it works.
One of Suzuka's last skills Jyaki Gun Celebration has her juggle the enemy with bursts of fire upwards from Jyaki Gun Oh with confetti and stuff and normally that confetti won't all hit because of the constant bouncing but if you use T-elos assist she creates a black vortex that holds the enemy in place and suddenly the move is like a guaranteed 70+ combo just from one skill and you can do this like twice each attack which basically gives guaranteed 150+ and more like 200+ combo every time.

new thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=qeVvs46-X_M

Attached: mufauxNCVX1qzbqw1o1_250.gif (249x300, 85K)

why would you need to crack an emulator?
Shouldn't just getting a hold of the API be enough?

I don't remember what doppleganger did

Jyaki-Gun Spirit Dance + T-elos is the best combo. I can't look back once I tasted the sweet, sweet combo these two make. Also T-elos and Xiaomu best assists.

Attached: she sways her hips to kill enemies.jpg (567x871, 348K)

>tfw no EF or EXCEED webms since the game was only known back before webms existed

Attached: komakomadance.gif (256x192, 329K)

It gave you the ability to have two sets of souls and equipment, and change between at the press of a button
Convenient as fuck, and upgraded on Order of Ecclesia

That could change when the translation project for this game is finished
As soon as it goes up, I'm smacking it onto my 3DS and I'm going to have a blast with based Aledy

Did anyone actually use Neige ? Nobody seems to talk about her compared to Axel/Alfimi and Aledy

youtube.com/watch?v=zUJ1GByLCk0

based Aledy indeed
youtube.com/watch?v=JrovInVQyUg&t=10s

God Hand, but it runs at fucking 45 fps at some sections. It sucks having a shitty laptop

>full english patch never ever

Attached: 1557247989050.jpg (480x480, 22K)

ITS FINALLY OUT. THEY FINALLY TRANSLATED IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN. I've been waiting to play this game for 7 years now.

straight up kills your own party member

Attached: Suzuka trance ef.gif (256x192, 211K)

Phantom best mech and you can't prove me wrong

Attached: Og_saga_002.png (551x561, 337K)

See

Attached: Exceed ltdE.jpg (459x325, 118K)

>kills your party member then gives the enemy boss multiple buffs
T-thanks princess

>landscape
Any portrait controllers or mod suggestions?

>October 2018 last update

>Translation

>- The entire script of the story is translated.
>- Menus (Items, Attacks, Skills, etc…) : 100% translated.
>- Tutorial : 100% translated.
>- Ending Credits : 100% translated.

>- - - -

>Review

>The translated script needs to be reviewed twice.
>First review : 86% done (108/125).
>Second review : 38% done (48/125).

>- - - -

>Beta-test

>I can't give you a percentage about this, sorry.
>But beta-test won't be long I think, because the game is running fine in our betas.

ahhhhhhhh I want to believe

Attached: suzununu.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Post the dance please at least that can bring down the disappointment this thread has created

Attached: FE.png (339x106, 38K)

it checks for a license. Tried to play without online and was not even able to choose a game because of it.

Been emulating Metal Max Returns on my PSP and I'm having a blast with it. It's a fun kitchen-sink apocalypse that retains a strong sense of identity with how batshit crazy everything is.
>one city is completely iced over
>there's a woolie mammoth tank hybrid in the fucking basement
>UFOs with blasters flying around in the sky
>head to the beach and there's sonic snake monsters that you can kill and use their blasters as weapons
>dig around a cave with my metal detector
>find a submerged tank that's completely fucking useless because it has steel mushrooms growing out the cockpit and now I gotta find some way to get the fucking things off
I highly recommend it if you want a relatively open JRPG.

Attached: 1557269403476.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

Attached: JYAKI GUN TOKIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH.gif (256x192, 1018K)

There's actually an update page 14
>First review : 98% done (122/125).
>Second review : 66% done (82/125).
We might be able to see it soon

Is it that worth the money?

Thanks. It didn't make me feel better but i hope i will forget after i sleep. Maybe next time i will be reminded of this game it will be done

webms where?

Hope intensifies

beautiful senpais where can I find the ippo game with boxer's road? that shit's elusive

Attached: hni2vicroad.jpg (661x960, 107K)

>needs the opponent to be an inch off the ground for KOSMOS' big ass sword to connect for that sweet damage.
Fuck me KOSMOS I like you ever since xenosaga but your some of your attacks are ass

>There's still a contingent of Yea Forums that still remembers this nearly 10 year old game
It's like discovering a lost tribe.

>not pirating drastic
enjoy your ads retard

Attached: 1557759554014.png (976x658, 272K)

I think we can all agree that Aschen was the most useless party member

Oh I remember now. Yes it was. Mobility set and Combat set. Good stuff.

Maybe because i didn't want to wake up and acknowledge this game's existence until it got translated

>not having beat it in moonrunes AND waiting for an eternity for a translation

Replaying Xenogears. Been many years, so looking forward to it.

Attached: Fei_fong_wong.jpg (954x1164, 284K)

>I've been waiting for a translation for 9 years
Where does the time go ?

I wanna fuck Suzuka

>nobody talks about the other alien slut and his boyfriend on an exceed thread ever.
She exists too you know.

Attached: alfimi.jpg (850x850, 233K)

My fav

I always keep hear the sharp ass ching sounds from their attacks

Soon.jpg