How long untill we get today movie 3d level of graphics in games?

How long untill we get today movie 3d level of graphics in games?

Attached: ladybug-png-23.png (800x795, 841K)

Name?

God I wish I were The Ladybug and could caress myself in front of a mirror

Probably when we get AI capable of reliably modeling things. As far as I understand the limitations with graphics isn't so much technology, it's the human aspect. People don't have enough time to input all the information the tech requires. So we need tech to do that for us.
Shouldn't be too long. I'd gamble easily in the next 10 years.

gravity rush 2 is like that even though its toon rendering.

ladybug is more like ninja gaiden i think.

never
western society is going to fall before then and no one will be left to make scientific advances

Stealth Yea Forums Miraculous thread?

Does Yea Forums like older, more experienced women?

Attached: suuuure.jpg (480x480, 27K)

Only if they're short haired busty pantyhosed Japanese OL mommys

Is this an actual still from the movie?

We still don't have real time CGI on level with the original Toy Story movie from the 90s.

>underage girl in tight body suit
base France

Yes. The older the better. Up to around the mid 40s, and if she's really healthy, maybe even her 50's.

Based

>That fucking show
>Male character is more attractive than the female

Attached: gotta_go_frickin_dialate.png (327x324, 105K)

We just passed 1995 cinema graphics recently. For current cinema CGI, I'd guess somewhere in the mid to late 2040s.

How come you never hear about censorship or screaming about women from European countries?

never because 3d movies aren't rendered in real time

>mommy issues
no

Because they have legitimate problems such as being cornered and got by rapefugees.

Yeah, I think she gets slightly fucked by some gas if I remember.

Why is she so cute?

Nigga, you just gay.

Any 3d artist will tell you that you are full of shit senpai

Limitation in 3d graphics for games come from a lot of different aspects. First you have the fact that most videogames are simulated worlds that have to deal with the how they are programmed, the computers that will run them and basically the type of 3d game you are trying to make. It's not the same making a playable game with a couple of "high res" models like Overwatch that one running a simulation with 90000 models of soldiers hitting each other, for example.

That's why you see those retards making demos in Unreal Engine at 4k with really high poly models, 4k textures, raytracing and shit like that. The fact that it's possible doesn't mean that it's the most feasible thing to do for most situations, you have to account for memory space, how the game is going to be played, the game engine, the power of your average computer, etc

Meanwhile with 3d movies it's more about the pure tech and time and render farms you have

Attached: 1557041287994.png (500x415, 226K)

Chapulina

Attached: not that lucky today.png (641x482, 731K)

i think we're closer than ever actually, it's the cinematography/lights that makes 3D movies like toy story great, and that is only getting easier and easier