ITT: Autistic shit you do in video games

ITT: Autistic shit you do in video games.
>Always save twice, just in case
>always reload ammo if it's not a multitude of 10

Attached: Autist1.webm (454x692, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=NwEH9Ui4HV8
youtube.com/watch?v=dfZFsmPTYJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I pause/replay emotional moments to take screenshots that I never look back at again

That's gay, but not necessarily autistic

I always reload the very second the is no visible threat, it doesn't matter if I'm at like 29/30 ammo, I still do it. Which is why I hate games that get rid of all leftover ammo in the magazine after you reload

[ chair clattering ]

I look through a whole stage at least 2 times before moving on to the next one

i do this too much and it gets me fucking killed.
Think its safe to reload because a full clip/mag is nice to have in case i have more than a single target to deal with but just as i start the animation, some asshole comes around the corner and gets a free kill.

I load a save if a party member I care about gets killed even though I can easily resurrect them

>i enjoy videogames

reload a save even when I survive an encounter just in case I can do it more efficiently

I always try to get out of bounds in any game where you have direct control over a character, especially if the game has movement techniques like rocket jumping or wall jumping.

If I'm playing an RPG I'll turn off the game and reload if for whatever reason a single party member gets incapacitated and unable to get experience points for the fight.

I play while sitting on my bad dragon

Same here. Is this autism or the masculine spirit of freedom?

Every single time I start a new game I read all of the tooltips again, even if I understand everything. It's so bad that I have nearly all of the tooltips memorized in the games that I play regularly.

Attached: 1510059052202.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

There's a girl at my work that looks almost exactly like this except blonde and petite and she called me cute the other day

Attached: 1502009297177.png (276x240, 65K)

Do Autistic couples work out, or do they just annoy each other to death?

Asking for a friend.

Don't use the word "autistic" lightly because you're not really autistic, and that's abelist.

Attached: abelist slur.png (500x522, 58K)

I do this because that's what my dad taught me to do when we used to play medal of honor together

Shut up cainist

Don't use the word lame lightly, you're not really lame all of your limbs function and that's ableist.

Restart the whole level the moment I lose a single member of my squad in SWAT 4. Same for other RTS games when I lose some units

>No enemies
>Shoot at the floor once
>Reload
>Move on

You are aware people suffering real autism, right now? When their adult children just screaming like little babies rolling on a floor while being adult bearded men? That's a thing.

>words words words words

yes

Depending on the game that's quite normal if not encouraged.

reload a save from hours ago when something doesn't go along with my roleplay

shut the fuck up faggot this place is full of autists calling everyone else autists mockery is inclusion

>SWAT 4
That's the only way of getting decent score, so it's not autistic at all.

You used the wrong image OP

I always check a roadmap to see if there is something missable

>this place is full of autists
No. You're not real. That's very problematic and you're a nuisance to real autistic people.

No, that girl has autism.

imagine running around with a 12/30 mag that shit would drive me insane

is she still cute? don't tell me even autistic qts hit the wall as well

Who's that cutie-pie?
Also that autistic stuff people do in Vido games take away from the experience so I don't do any of it.

In insurgency coop I get irrationally angry when I don't kill a bot within three shots. It has made for amazing games like a Hunt gamemode where I killed all 24 bots with 24 bullets, all headshot with the revolver.

>Took lessons in special ed cus aspergers
>All of the autistic chicks I met there were annoying as absolute fuck
Don't fall for the meme.
Get someone socially capable or don't get anyone at all.

Attached: 1556763307213.png (871x989, 1.03M)

lmao this hasn't happened, go back to persona you weeb

>game lets you refill partially-used magazines
Any games do this?

That meme is autistic af
>t. professional autist who knows what they're talking about

wait a second....those milkers..

>name first few pokemon
>later cringe at the dumb meme names I gave them
>can't stop naming the rest of the pokemon I get now because otherwise it'll look weird
>eventually end up with boxes of pokemon with shit cancer names

I do as well, which is why I'm a huge fan of Insurgency: Sandstorm's reload system. Instead of just reloading, you're given options; toss the mag and pop a new one in real fast, or save the mag and take slightly more time reloading. That, and you have to check how much ammo is in your clip represented by a gauge. Really makes you alot more conscious about reloading.

>lose game or against someone online
>continuously smack my head while quietly screaming "YAAAAAAAAY" through gritted teeth

when i play a game i act like i'm doing a lets play and talk to an audience but i do it in my head so i guess it's not that autistic

>avatarfagging
Nigger

I'm positive SCUM does

>1 post in the OP
>avatarfagging
you dont know what that word means, do you?

>always reload ammo if it's not a multitude of 10
I thought I was the only one

you're not alone user, I usually talk about the game mechanics or characters with some rl friends in my head

Fuck I thought I was the only person who did this. I told my friends about this and they looked at me like I was some kind of madman

Whenever I get easily killed or destroyed by an enemy, I crash my fists together and pretend I'm sending energy beams out of my fists like Obelisk the Tormentor with infinite power, then I pretend I'm being hit by those energy beams and are just totally annihilated, with flames coming out of my eyes General Grievous style.

escape from tarkov. you can even carry different types of mags and alternate ammo types if you want.

I heard this is a sign of crippling loneliness

>alternate ammo types if you want.
to clarify i meant you can load different types of ammo in a single mag. a really basic example would be making a tracer round every other shot.

I do this all the time, yet I don't mind games like Helldivers that discard the current magazine. That game even accounts for tactical reload by making the animation shorter if the mag isn't fully empty, and keeps a chambered round even if you start reloading and get interrupted

where do you think we are

user...I...

>i act like i'm doing a lets play
not that autistic

>I told my friends about this
extremely fucking autistic

This is 4channel friend you must be mixing it with another website.

Sometimes instead of doing whats practical i will do something that the character them self would do.

Attached: 1556948893329.jpg (1894x1024, 477K)

>ITT: Autistic shit you do in video games.
I play and enjoy Sonic games unironically

Sometimes I take damage on purpose so the boss fight feels more intense.

>see someone do this
>"Dude it's not fucking bolt-action."
>squad laughs

That's called roleplaying. Not autistic.

I'm pretty sure these are all common and NOT autistic at all

Attached: 1555573843238.jpg (720x720, 167K)

I do this because I always remember that one propaganda poster from I think the first ever CoD that tells you to reload before going into combat.

is it bad if i also sometimes act like i'm doing a podcast while i'm doing mundane stuff to entertain myself

>ableist
fuck off retard

You're a real homo, you know that?

have sex @everyone

source of the video?

i check every home in jrpgs for a bathroom so i can pretend the mc is taking a bathroom break
if i cant find any i stop periodically in towns for 30-60 seconds so i can imagine my character shitting in the street

Attached: D0623510-FFF8-4D44-B527-EB395709F8C8.png (293x208, 23K)

Arma 3.

roleplaying is autistic though

>Keep inventory as empty as can be, only the essentials
>If I have food while playing, I make taking a bite a reward for beating an enemy or progressing through the game
>Choose good guy playthrough every time

youtube.com/watch?v=NX6rbLSp8Ys

Now THIS is autistic.

thanks

>shoot once
>reload
It's especially retarded when I do this in RS2 cause I will either get shot, or have to deal with a partially empty magazine later on.

When doing quests in an RPG like "go kill 10 boars and bring me their hides" and I already have the required items before I start it, I always talk to the npc and accept the quest and then I walk away out of his view so he thinks I am doing the quest for him, I wait usually around 5-20 mins depending on the quest and then I turn around and go back to him and he thinks I went and done it for him.

I do this every single time.

Attached: avatar.jpeg.png (164x163, 33K)

>multitude
I autistically get hung up on writing mistakes

But if you're playing an RPG (Role-Playing Game) isn't that the point?

Do people not realize how long it takes to reload?
Do people not realize that 1 bullet is all it takes if you headshot?
Do people not realize that you can't defend yourself while you're reloading? Do people not realize that you can't defend your teammates while you're reloading?

Stop fucking reloading for no reason

Stop fucking reloading after shooting one fucking time

unless there's REALLY nothing going on

take that last one back

you people can't be trusted to know that there's actually nothing going on

Play SCUM, you can actually shit in the street if you want

Why is she so perfect bros

Attached: 1549839565536.png (771x366, 63K)

Not really an action per say, but Everytime I reach a save point in game I like to imagine the comfort level of each save point like they were camping there for the night. Then sometimes if I like a spot I will use an app on my phone to recreate the ambient noise so I can fall asleep. Makes me feel like sleeping is an adventure.

>Play as if I'm doing a live gameplay demo for an E3 audience, so I try to make everything cinematic and slow down to look at the skybox, then continue on as if the game was on rails even if it's open-world.
>Play completely different from the intended playstyle; For fast-paced arena shooters I slow down to walk speed with low FOV and peak around corners as if it were a slower paced horror game or military shooter
>Play entire levels in FPS with the scope zoomed in as if I were permanently sniping.
>Tweak the graphics settings for hours until I get it perfect, then change it completely so that it looks like a different game altogether.
>Play with 30 fps cap for a few minutes, then switch to 60 fps for a few minutes, then switch to 144 fps for another few minutes, then rotate.
>Pretend the player character is an npc, even if they're a hero. Act as if the character lives or frequents one area and doesn't have a mission to accomplish. Just basically roleplay as another character living their life as normal.
>Walk around staring at textures and particle effects as if I'm a photographer or tourist
>Pretend the game is harder than it really is, lose on purpose or miss shots I normally would hit
I hardly ever finish games because of this shit.

>know this girl irl
>massive spoiled hipster cunt
>incels on imageboards think she's a manic pixie dream girl

Attached: ha.gif (245x245, 613K)

Im curious to know more

Tell us the names

Wait wouldn't you be the incel at this point? do you even know what an incel is or are you just using the buzzword

she looks like a tumblr original character

I'll reload after finishing even the most difficult of boss battles if one of my party members dies because i want to optimize XP gain

Who dis?

I used to play RTCW with noclip and notarget and just torment the nazi soldiers as if I was a ghost that they couldn't see.
I also used the tesla gun, which shot rays that attached to any nearby surfaces, as if it was my way of moving around like Dr. Octopus.

Attached: 1526737761421.jpg (681x1024, 76K)

this legit might be the winner in this thread.

Incel just means you want to get laid but can't. It has nothing to do with any singular relationship you may have with one girl, unless she's the only one you would fuck and she doesn't want to.

I'll reload checkpoints over and over to protect as many AI companions as i can.

Attached: halo3_marines tsavo.jpg (1536x1152, 402K)

You are problematic, coming to this hell hole of full tilt autism while you can't handle even the word. We're all autist here, and the real autist should be feeling at home, and you own the autist resident here a whole autismbucket of thanks.

but the key reason why they can't get laid is cause of the negativity towards the woman i thought. fuck I can't keep up with all this jargon

Attached: 4325234.png (1139x791, 865K)

i've done this and i always wonder afterwards if life is some sort of simulation and if someone is watching me be an autistic faggot or programmed me to do this gay shit immediately after.

Fun fact, some games, namely the pokemon ones, have a dual save slot system. When you save your game it first writes to slot0, and the next time you save to slot1, and the time after that back to slot0, etc. On load, it always loads from the most recent slot, unless that slot is corrupted, in which case it loads from the older slot and saves over the corrupted slot with the older save. The idea being, if some dumb kids turns off his power while saving, he only loses a little progress instead of all of his progress. The downside to this system, however, is if you somehow corrupt your save in-game (possible in 4th gen with some bad egg shenanigans), then save twice, you overwrite both saves with a bad save.

Basically, when you save, you should only save once, just in case.

I usually try and play the game in the most 'intended' way as I can.
I.e. If there's a trail of collectibles leading me down a path I feel the need to get them all one by one. Or, if I know there's a glitch or exploit that lets me do something unfair or powers me up, I'll probably avoid it.
It depends on how much I care about the game. When I was younger it was much worse. I remember restarting a game once because I blinked during an opening cutscene.

>clip

Retard.

NEVER speak to me again.

literal me goddamn

I think my favorite sleepscape I remade was a laboratory. I used a bubbley water noise and all sorts of alien sounds to make it sound like I was sleeping in a room full of experiments in tubes. It's strangely very relaxing.

I don't know bros, maybe you're all just having fun playing video games and not autistic at all.

She's so fucking PRETTY GOD DAMMIT

Natalie Portman, dude.

GIV

Attached: 1556626389141.webm (684x696, 2.99M)

>see fork in the path
>go down the one that looks more (or less, depending on the game) hidden because its probably a secret
>it goes on a pretty long way, so I turn back and go all the way back to the fork to look down the other route just in case there was something there
>the 2nd path turns out to be the way forward, so I go all the way back again and explore the first path to the end
>running around for 15 minutes

>check every nook and cranny of a room for anything
>give that clearly not possible jump another 50 tries

When playing any game with multiple classes, I will make multiple characters and keep replaying the game with each one.

>ITT: Autistic shit you do in video games.
Go back and forth around the whole perimeter of the area in search of hidden items or things to interact. This can sometimes mean backtracking a lot to check a wall that I missed.

>>give that clearly not possible jump another 50 tries
>finally get an attempt that's going to make it
>invisible wall stops you

Attached: 9.jpg (267x340, 76K)

I'm autistic myself and I'm sure at least 70% of the people here are just as autistic as me

I roleplayed a folk hero serial killer in New Vegas once. Didn't go into it intending to go that route when I made that character, but I decided to roll with it after thinking about what I was doing.

>started up a new playthrough in New Vegas
>went throught the game playing as a complete moralfag, making "good" choices for each quest or as close to good as I could get
>stayed on every faction's good side to the best of my ability up to a certain point
>every now and then I'd make unnamed NPC's that no one would miss disappear in different towns and settlements
>would follow my prey around until they were alone and would stealth kill them so I wouldn't lose faction rep
>would eat and pose their bodies in different ways like they're part of a grizzly art piece of sorts
>I'd walk into town with a wink and a smile
>became everyone's favorite folk hero with a dirty little secret

Attached: 1548193512301.png (1280x738, 648K)

I play the game cinematically? Like I'll claw control to position the camera properly at all times, walk to soak in a panning view, generally take my time. My friends seem to like watching me play games because of this they'll stick around for hours and try to backseat if I miss something

when I play a game I actually record a lets play and upload it to youtube as an unlinked video. That way if my autistic interest changes mid game and I start playing something else for a while I can just watch the last few episodes of my own lets play to get me back up to speed when I want to play it again.

I play with Japanese voices.

Attached: ss+(2016-04-28+at+01.04.06).jpg (332x293, 20K)

Attached: 1544390897411.jpg (428x424, 16K)

>lying on the internet

Attached: 1552406104803.jpg (370x388, 35K)

i'm actually interested in more info

why upload it though

Quality post.
I only do this shit when I'm stoned

Because my PS4 doesn't have enough space to hold 30 hours of my Cyber Sleuth play through.
And I can also watch it anywhere I go.

>Should I got left first or right??
>Go left first for a dozen meters without fully exploring left first, turn back then take right.
>Happens right was the way to continue the game, go back left.

I always try and look inside character models.
Up skirts, in the cleavage, I'll even go inside peoples heads.
Let it Die surprised me with modeled and textured boobs and cooch

>tfw there's a quantum universe where you always select the most efficient way to go and you're stuck in the universe where you always select the correct way first, change your mind and then go the wrong way into an unskippable cutscene that makes you exit the dungeon.

I used to be like this but multiplayer shootan quickly got rid of this bad habit
I died / lost position like 10 times while reloading and never compulsively reloaded ever again

Attached: chill.jpg (409x294, 49K)

>multitude of 10
user

have sex

Sometimes I will look up let's playsto see other people's opinions on certain parts, usually to be disappointed when they don't really care as much as me.

I do, that's why I love tits!

shut the fuck up autist nigger

I will forego better gear if weaker gear looks better even if it makes the game extremely difficult for me

I always keep only one save file because having too many triggers my OCD and i hate the feeling of having clutter which is also why I almost never hold on to old gear in games and sell it immedietly after I get new better gear

never use powerful potions because I save it up incase I need it but end up never using it

will reload constantly even if I only fired one bullet

obessively hoard items in games where you can scavenge items to the point im overburdened and will walk slow to a town to sell it not even because I want the money but simply because leaving items in an area makes me feel like I didint really complete it

never drink/smoke/do drugs in games even if it gives buffs just because I dont do that stuff in real life

Attached: 1556216930028.jpg (952x952, 75K)

she hasnt hit the wall yet
youtube.com/watch?v=NwEH9Ui4HV8

Attached: Kirsten.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

I rate it aspergers / 10

>exit the dungeon
FUCK

it's bait niggy

If I go in a direction that splits 2 ways, I choose one path, if there's another split, I go back to the first split and choose the other one.

This reminds me that I hate dating clingy girls.

just replace "no ammo -> reload" with "no ammo - switch to sidearm"
there
problem solved

I do this too, but also when given a choice between two paths I always choose the right one because of a dumb saying my friend told me once that "The right way is the right way"

Literally don't exist

When I get into a game series I get really into it.
I buy merchandise, spend hours listening to the soundtrack, go to Yea Forums to have discussions about it, play the game for hours on end, think about it every other waking moment.
That lasts about a week or two then one day I wake up and I completely lose interest and get interested in another game series.
This week it's Mega Man.
Last week it was CoD.
The week before Assassins Creed.
Before that the Tales series
Before that Resident Evil
I haven't finished a game for years.

you and me both, my last girlfriend was a clingy one, at first its cute but that shit gets old quick and starts to be fucking annyoing because start thinking that you being busy with other shit is actually you not wanting to spend time with them and then they get all moody and bitchy

I've repeated Skyrim the same way like four times.
Escape from Helgen, do the golden claw thing in Riverwood, get 15% magic res in Riften and then the mage college.
without fast travel

How is this autistic?

>user doesnt realize he's autistic
im so sorry

what do you mean?

It's useless "everything has to be right REEE" shit.
Technically more OCD than 'tism, but it fits the Yea Forums meaning of autism.

most things that people deem autistic in gaming is really just us doing something because we have at some point had to deal with the consequences of not doing said thing and we dont want to deal with it again

whenever I play super mario sunshine, I try and time it so the level loads before the spinning shine sprite can completely face forward again on the level select screen

It's not OCD. Real OCD is a schizophrenia like disorder.

ok this made me laugh, but I get it

I dont actually know who this girl is so im probably missing the context here. But going off just this webm, I dont see how any of what shes doing is inherently autistic.

She's a spokesperson of an autism organization, pretty sure she's autistic and a slut

did this years ago when I was playing gta vice city.
>Installed infinite ammo and invincibility with gamesharks,
>aim first person with the assault rifle
>pretended it was playing a rail shooter

Nigger are you an actual autist?
It's OCD style behavior, something common among those with OCD or its weaker form.

Should have said it's about webm.
It's just thirsty virgin projecting own social issues on a slut that takes 9001 dicks daily so that he can pretend the slut is approachable and totally not a cum drain.

Ah gotcha thanks.

You make me extremely angry, I know it's not your fault but jesus christ man you're Autist Of The Year you absolute top shelf sperg

It hurt to read

Attached: 1553550249364.jpg (500x997, 66K)

you want to do an orgy with all anons in this thread? thats nasty!

Completionism is one hell of a drug, feels pretty damn good when you actually find something worthwhile though

This isn't just autism, this is something beyond

this is based behavior

>Choose good guy playthrough every time
I always want to play renegade/asshole but then chickenshit out of it for no reason and continue on leading a virtuous playthrough

Once I stop being bad at the game, I analyze what makes it fun and what is bad about it.
This analysis is in-depth, mostly objective, covers shit like UI and game design.

I often make lengthy posts describing how much an indie game no one plays commits a crime against game design by having an objective flaw that idiot devs think is a design choice.

Attached: 1503614817693.png (491x585, 140K)

>Using particularly flashy attack
>Rotate camera for dramatic effect

Attached: 1482246422200.jpg (960x422, 24K)

Attached: 1543141024589.png (778x512, 45K)

This. I get killed in CS 50% of the time for this very reason.

cringiest post of the day award

Literally everyone annoys each other at some point or another.
It's all about tolerance regardless of whether or not you are an autismo.

Ask about specifics, you won't provoke me to expand by saying something obviously false.

one of us

THEN FUCKING DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT FUCK!

Attached: 1550734615323.jpg (807x605, 145K)

Let's hear one.

My gold, items, or basically any number in a game i play has to end either in a 0 or 5, if i have 11-12-13-14 for example of an item, i will sell that shit or get more just to get it to a 5 or a 0

Attached: 1nqtmn.jpg (1065x1379, 321K)

How do you deal with situations where items are really important but cap at 9, or less than 5?

Rimworld has buildings that continuously use power, even when not used, even though they only do anything (other than consuming power) when used by characters.
You can turn them off, but you need to issue the order manually and then ensure it gets executed (also manually).
This doesn't make the game any harder, just forces you to click more.
Ironically, the Rimworld main dev wrote a book on game design. Missing flaw this obvious means that he's a huge Dunning-Kruger case and his book must be shit.

Rise of Industry has unplayably tedious "very hard" mode: there are events that make all your factories operate at a loss.
The only way to save money is to manually turn them off, which requires clicking through all the factories while the game is paused.
This doesn't make the game harder, just tedious.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, I have 3+ such complaints for almost every game I play.

>he likes white girls
I'm glad they actively avoid me because I'm latino.

Polynesian girls is where it is at.

Attached: 1555968651099.jpg (575x603, 35K)

i basically don't care, i still get rid of them, but i mostly play the Souls series every day, and i don't encounter this problem often, except with upgrade mats
it's extremely stressful to me if i don't, i basically can't play the game anymore

Attached: 1557145548575.jpg (600x606, 98K)

That's pretty interesting. I'd probably, unironically, read your blog if you have more of this.

I turn off tooltips for the first game.

>Talk to myself while playing like I'm streaming or something
Please tell me I'm not a lost case

Attached: 1487280569061.jpg (248x274, 22K)

No, podcasts are cool.

>Polynesian girls
That's oddly specific.

fag

I obsessively experiment and do things that will make me fail 90% of the time just to learn boundaries and such. In rpgs i look for broken things, exploitable stats and strategies and restart the game over and over until i find one that's fun and OP. For example i have 220 hours in underrail and iv'e never beat it.

how would he know? he just said hes autistic

Which game has given you the best experience by following this methodology?

My groid
Playing underleveled and being forced to autism around low stats is peak based.

>tfw i talk to myself even when i'm not playing anything
I-i am not going insane or anything right anons? It's just the loneliness hitting in r-right?

Attached: 1554829361629.png (600x713, 371K)

I spend hours installing mods for a game, play it for a an hour, decide I want different mods, install those, maybe play for another hour, then I stop and maybe pick it up again next year and start the same process over
I also have to completely restart a game if I go longer than a month without playing it even if I've spent more than a hundred hours playing through the first half like I have with dark souls
still haven't finished dark souls because of this

The failbetter games, immersive sims like dishonored or prey, obviously crpgs or any rpg with a huge amount of freedom like fallout 2. Survival crafting games like project zomboid, subnautica and the forest, ect.

Attached: 1126541960_preview_zomboid.jpg (785x600, 26K)

it's worse if people can hear you

Attached: 1535327023729.png (143x150, 57K)

I'm running through draconian mode on dragon quest 11 right now trying to minmax, it's fun as fuck but some of these bosses are ridiculous. I wish more games had something like draconian mode.

I lost my penis in an industrial accident

Literally everyone does that.
>tfw think up entire game reviews and video game analysis essays in my head while playing
>have like 12 original game review scripts already fully memorized and rehearsed, along with jokes and video editing ideas

Attached: time-to-die-2624068.png (500x610, 136K)

I play as a girl in rpg games that offer them, but act like a guy in every way

Attached: 1447276751826.webm (470x622, 1.57M)

I play SC2 with korean voices even though I don't know korean

That massive hamplanet behind her is all I could see

t. egg

Insurgency sandstorm kinda does this

Who is this cutie?

Attached: 1443021844464.jpg (540x589, 60K)

Always reload, even if I've fired only 3 shots in a clip.

I remember using up all my ink ribbons in Resident evil because I saved two to three times in a row.

I stand up during the combat sections in Yakuza games, and I procede to imitate any Heat Action the Kiryu does

Attached: IMG_3479.jpg (61x54, 2K)

More games should have auto-reload

What's going on here. I like this.

sure thing weeb

>Autistic shit you do in video games
I wouldn't say it's autistic, but I learn everything I can in the first area/room if I can. Movement, all the buttons, attacks and try random things.
I even sometimes learn things that I can't do yet, but it also means I take ages to progress. It's very annoying in modern games because as you progress through the first area, it's dedicated to teaching you the tutorial or even forces you to "double jump 5 times" before it'll progress, which is annoying.

>start walking instead of running before a boss battle to build cinematic tension
>crouch "dance" in time with the music

I played jrpgs while barely reading shit. I remember just running around town talking to every single npc twice until the game allowed me to progress. I beat FF7, 8, 9 and 10 with this strat alone.

>mfw always read the tooltips
>discover some cool tech
>never shows up in the tooltips
Literally the only time I would appreciate seeing these, but it's just basic things like how to jump or the fact the Scout hits himself in the face with the Boston Basher.

Attached: 1507956246158.png (510x346, 242K)

>Can't perform all or certain character actions during tutorial
>tutorial unlocks actions one at a time

Attached: 1492368282942.png (323x428, 26K)

In Halo CE If any of the marines died I would feel bad and restart

>Long loading screen/boring cutscene
>Hold controller sideways like a handgun and shoot invisible bad guys

Attached: Fitz.jpg (900x900, 78K)

>pretend you're doing an LP, but never actually record anything

Attached: 1524499633398.png (583x690, 282K)

I'm desperate for vidya all the time so I play games that I don't enjoy.
This includes porn games with fetishes that turn me off or are done badly.
Then I get obsessed with those games and can't stop thinking about them for a week or so. This includes the porn games.

Attached: 1538722262468.jpg (494x494, 47K)

Saving twice isn't autism.

Attached: 1484724854291.webm (430x640, 2.94M)

>all the autists replying to this post seriously
kek

I insist on only playing games that I like. it doesn't matter what Yea Forums or my friends or anyone says

Autistic girls, the actual ones, do tend to act masculine personality-wise.

Do we have a fucking name ?
I need to jerk off

Attached: 1547841961958.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Holy fuck this is so cringy
Why are females so stupid

>multitude

>Always save twice, just in case
You live a life of pain and suffering

Attached: Screenshot_2017-06-29-22-56-15~01.png (926x521, 445K)

Everyone does weird stuff.

she's not any more. That was her second prime, the post baby comeback if you will. Then she done fucked it up and let herself get pregnant again and that second one sapped all of her vitality and she's never recovered. Feels bad. Prime padme was to die for.

I feel you. Although I do it out of wanting to pull the trigger.

Non-retards don't record themselves doing dumb shit

Well, she's retarded or autistic.

Certainly the first, considering the XX chromosomes.
Possibly also the latter.

Retarded

Attached: 1519865684175.webm (790x1080, 2.47M)

I save hundreds of gameplay video clips, spend hours editing highlight reel and guides and syncing everything with music and commentary, then I don't even upload them.

Everytime I burp, I endup reciting the entire initial monologue of mgs2, so it ends up sounding more or less like "BBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAADson river, two years ago..." I wish I was joking

Attached: a467753ff19ff5fe6d6aa5a0a764ffac.jpg (774x1032, 153K)

I know a woman who looks NOTHING like her yet moves her face in the exact same way. That's some scary shit.

t. Has never had a life.

>make sure my level stats stay at multiples of 5
Probably the reason i sucked ass in Dark Souls 2

dont care about the dumb bitch, the dog greeting the cat is way cooler

American detected

>says the name in the vid
>"Do we have a name"

If you like the dog and the cat so much why don't you fuck them lmao.

Masculine spirit of autism.

I'm not a zoophile

A valid reasoning.

In any game with a story ill always do 2 diferent playthroughs, on the first one ill skip any dialog and story i can and take the fastest path to the end. On the second one ill pay attention to every detail in the story that i reasonably can

that's not really autistic, just dumb

I used to pretend I was playing a game online, while I was only playing with bots.

Shouldn't it be in the opposite order?

>tfw no autistic gf to have autistic kids with
jdimsa

Attached: 1522308413977.gif (480x360, 1.73M)

I believe you

Anyone who says they want to spend time with autistic people have never met anyone with autism.
Unless they have some mild bullshit diagnosis, autistic people are unbelievably annoying to be around.

pls share the stories

fuck shes actual cute af

Attached: 1556546212789.jpg (177x176, 5K)

I keep running for a few seconds when i hit a wall because it doesnt *feel* right if I just turn around and go away

>autistic girls

I am unable to play games with female protagonists because im a self insert faggot and it always ruins my immersion

Attached: 1478267363203.jpg (720x720, 24K)

female autism is pretty different than male autism. Most chicks with autism are basically just beta dudes.

went to the same high school as her though i was years behind her - long island, jew york - syosset - wonder if i've sat in the same seat as her

>im a self insert faggot
stop doing this

I dont know how to.

I protect NPCs especially women like the hero I wish I really was.

I read character dialogue out loud in voices I think would fit the characters. Especially with VNs.

>you think somebody would do that? go and lie on the internet?

just be normal

I dont know how to

First playthrough has to be full moralfag.

Attached: 1557242063220.png (282x330, 219K)

>acting and giving commentary for a pretend audience
This is just stupid, I can't physically understand why anyone would even do this. Not only are you not actually playing the game, it doesn't even make sense from a loneliness perspective. Is it a let's player watcher addict zoomer brain thing? I heard that's all they do instead of playing video games. If you're at least going to go the trouble, at least record it for real and upload it, but it's still retarded.

You're right in that they are not like autistic guys, but they have different ways to drive you fucking insane

>wearing shoes indoor
what the fuck america?

Even inserting as a character from another media you enjoy is better because then you can at least roleplay creatively.

just do it

Magnesium deficiency

I keep a journal of what happens in my games of Crusader Kings 2 and then write them up as a first person story, helping define my dynasty and all the struggles they had to deal with, like a piece of historical fiction.
My current 1066 de Boulogne campaign is at 1228 and I'm at 53k words

Attached: autism.png (308x401, 12K)

If only she'd cover my dick in peanut butter

>her nipples poking though the shirt.

Attached: 1555616390382.gif (560x560, 659K)

If I lose to someone in a multiplayer game and they have a name that I think is stupid I say it out loud in that idiotic sounding tone you mock people with.

Attached: 1555442459759.jpg (1280x1024, 643K)

Those are sensible things to do

More than once I lost my progress on game boy because it didnt actually save for some reason

And reloading is always good if you have time

>Reload with 9/10 ammo
>Character insert the bullet to the chamber instead of dumping the magazine

Who cares about the thot, what kind of bombass gear was the dude walking behind her sporting?
When you are buying and you press up and it goes to 11, I press back to go back and down so I'm buying 10 exactly.

She has a dog. It's normal for pet owners to wear shoes at home

Attached: D2iX7YTUcAEcDmy.jpg (1536x2048, 601K)

No, it's not.

She is still cute as hell

h3vr

but I am mildy autistic
t. not self diagnosed
why do you imagine I wrote what I did, user

Feraligator - Gatorade
Magneton - Tesla
Milktank - MommyMilk

Etc etc

I always tend to be goodish with some bad in the middle. It's really hard for me to do a true evil playthrough for some reason.

Man, Elijah Wood really let himself go

It is for hygienic reasons alone

whenever i'm about to fight a boss or there's some big story moment where i have to fight someone, i do that anime thing where i close my eyes then open them dramatically, and look up and glare at the screen like gif related

Attached: 46456.gif (500x250, 930K)

Saving is a fucking drag in pokemon games, despite being cartridge. Maybe it was made that way intentionally.
It's just anime monologuing, tard. Older generations didn't have anime or phones so when someone was talking to hear his voice oh no he must be crazy better electrocute the shit outta the weirdo.

That's not how it is called being a nigga

You know you can go somewhere to change their names, right?

Oh Kristen

jagged alliance 2

my sides

Attached: 1332727180333.jpg (500x322, 30K)

wait what the fuck I do some of those things am I retarded?

>Never upgrade mag/clip size in RE4 because the reload animation doesn't change to reflect the upgraded size.

Attached: 1343140979525.gif (371x331, 2M)

I burn incense matching the location or game atmosphere whenever I turn on my going into the games machine.

That's pretty cool though. Give some examples I'm really curious

Are you an incel if you don't even try to get laid? Is there a word for virgins that want to have sex but are too lazy to pursue women? Asking for a friend.

Have sex, incel.

It's called a tic. If you do this often, you probably are

You say it like it's so easy, but I don't want to fuck a used up slut who would have sex with just anyone and I also don't want to put the effort into talking to women or courting them or going on tinder or any of that nonsense. I just want to play my vidya.

I don't aim for head in fps. I always fire center mass and can't stop doing it. I kind of cheat by letting the recoil pull me up to the head, but I'll just lose to a good shot that started at head.

I take one BILLION screenshots of everything for my satisfaction. Pic related me playing Taimanin Asagi 3.

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 1.69M)

Incel is a buzzword, so asking for a specific definition is like asking for objective proof that pizza is better tasting than burgers.
There isn't a word for don'tgiveafuckcel.

based and Flopilled

Attached: Flo.jpg (106x122, 8K)

Autists are terrible at actual roleplaying because they suck at improv.

>no one looks like they have autism
aren't some facial traits more common in autists?

I spend at least an hour or two fucking with the brightness settings in-game, on my monitor, and with ReShade to achieve the absolute perfect brightness and contrast, even though my monitor is a cheap one that only displays ~89% sRGB.

I spend tons of time creating custom icons and batch files to launch ROMs in their respective emulators with custom settings for each game.

I try and come up with the most efficient button layout for every game I play, fuck around with it for a few hours, then always end up going back to the default.

I autistically fuck with vsync settings trying to achieve the lowest possible amount of input delay, almost always with no results.

If there are sections with text but no audio, I read it out loud and in character.

>revolver
>ammo: 8/6
this shit makes me sick

Attached: andras.jpg (225x225, 8K)

All of these are commonly autistic

I like to run around in empty maps for arena shooters and admire the architecture in them. The flowing open spaces, the use of vertical space, the lack of clutter, it's all so pleasant to look at.

Attached: image02.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

>quicksave before quitting
>Select 'exit and quit' afterwards

>Playing Borderlands 2
>Full ammo for everything
>Still have to run around opening every ammo crate for the rare chance of getting like $4 and for the 'open pandora's boxes' Badass rank

When a porn game has fetishes that I don't have and some that I do, I explore both, just don't fap.

Attached: 1489160017318.png (522x554, 671K)

You only get a slap on the wrist for losing a squad member. I lost 3 out of 4 AI officers on the last mission I played, with the 4th guy being on death's door, and I still passed with a score of 90 out of 100. Meanwhile you get docked with a massive penalty for shooting a guy that charges into a room screaming and pointing a gun at you.

SWAT 4's rules of engagement are completely insane.

>Revolver
>Ammo 24/6

Attached: Pistol_b.png (430x430, 147K)

Prove it.

>wonder if i've sat in the same seat as her
it would be funny if she farted and then you sat on it while the fart was still lingering in the wood haha

>Heal if health isn't at 100%, even if just 1 hp is missing
I personally don't, but I'm the only one I know who doesn't

Why the fuck it is so god damn difficult to find a qt like this?

Attached: R_LLK2Vv.jpg (357x357, 13K)

Everytime something weird happens on a video game where it ends up benefiting me like a weird glitch that would suddenly kill an enemy, i restart the game because i find it like something that shouldn't happen and kind of cheating. I really hate it.

Attached: 1531955731812.png (1280x913, 956K)

There is nothing hygienic about wearing shoes inside your home. I can't stand people who do, you step in literal shit outside.

Maybe she was about to leave home after recording.

This.

I actually do this too. Even with anime. I don't know why, because I also know I can just rewatch the scenes whenever I like, either in-game or on YouTube, so there's no point to doing it but I do it anyway.

Attached: 1323473653181.jpg (315x315, 79K)

Any sauce on that?

Did she get a boob job?

>that weird fucking blink like her eyes are sore
I was watching The Jinx the other day and I noticed Robert Durst blinks like that too.

in runescape whenever I pick up empty vials that someone else has dropped I wash them in the closest water source before banking because I don't want to get germs

Indian detected

reminds me of an AR with 100 different attachments

gonna love that offset diagonal recoil

Wow I feel way less autistic seeing how hoards of people also OCD reload their guns.

Attached: brother.jpg (600x553, 39K)

god i miss source\q3 engine shooters

Attached: 1516964684592.gif (500x500, 971K)

Margaret Qualley. It is from her Instagram

Attached: 1536220855795.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>something cool happens
>say “based” out loud

I’m an npc aren’t I?

Calling someone autistic is the perfect insult because it's only an insult if they think autism is inherently a negative trait.

t.High functioning autist

New Vegas is all about roleplaying. This isn't bad at all. Actually sounds like an interesting build to play through.

Volcel

i practice Melee

You know a lot of the time your ammo count will not be a multiple of 10, because you have a full magazine plus 1 round already in the chamber. That and magazines would not necessarily hold multiples of 10 rounds in it.

Too bad the controls make it a fucking chore.

Thanks, user.

>two separate paths appear in level
>take the path that I think will just lead to a bonus area
>it's actually the correct path for progressing in the game
>backtrack to see what I missed
>if I'm not allowed to backtrack I keep pondering if i missed some huge upgrade
also this

Attached: 1557449073358.gif (330x239, 1.45M)

Attached: BRUH.png (200x200, 7K)

I'd unironically read your dissections of game flaws. Maybe.
You could even call it something like 'autist-attack reviews' or something.

Holy shit, I thought i was the only one.

In games such as Left 4 Dead or Vermintide where your character does an animation for consumables like downing a bottle of painkillers or drinking a potion I always make them look up to the sky in game to tilt my character model's head back because thats how I chug drinks in real life.

I get engrossed in a game and its characters, then I kinda space out and think about unrelated shit during important or emotional scenes, so I replay the scene, space out again and go "damnit". This only happens once in a while though fortunately

I do this too user, even in real life. I like to learn literally everything about something if I'm going to be invested into it.

>mfw

Attached: surrius.png (442x396, 121K)

I think we reached the pinnacle here for today.

BASED

thats... that's amazing user

Attached: 392309590135.gif (480x320, 1.7M)

I do that with announcements for series I like.

>Looking at reactions for Rune Factory 4S/5
>Only saw one hype reaction for 5 and it was a joke

At least the Chat was on the ball.

Attached: 1521507707998.jpg (579x627, 84K)

dear god are we both npcs

Attached: 1551063559253.jpg (400x560, 89K)

Post more

>I get extremely nervous when playing any form of competitive game to the point that i start sweating

I loot everything that is not nailed to the ground/meshes. Everything. And then sort it all into designated storage spaces.
Thats my issue with every game that has any loot - not enough storage.

Damn bros, there's so much autism in this threads, it's making me hard.

Attached: 1553385109085.jpg (600x600, 53K)

when im playing in a tournament, i feel my body go numb

i play as a girl character when given the choice

>braless
MUH

okay, here's my yearbook from senior year

Attached: 20190514_192651.jpg (4032x2268, 1.89M)

wtf i do these kind of awkward dances too when i'm home alone

You know the game basically has this built in right? I do something pretty similar though, like I'll look at other major powers and narrate their succession history like I'm some medieval chronicler.

tfw no cringy dancer gf

Attached: react1.jpg (387x461, 21K)