HOME

HOME

Attached: 1557846051061.png (621x335, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vlVSJ0AvZe0
youtube.com/watch?v=q8PqlJBeuT0
youtube.com/watch?v=xH4kANwECRM
wow.gamepedia.com/Old_School_Ride
youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GobXQTf6w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GNOME

HOMO

HUMAN WARLOCK

I wish people would stop shilling this garbage.

>After so many years, they release classic the year i need to get myself a job
Fuck blizzard. They are some 6 years too late

I feel nothing

>tfw gonna miss the first week due to a work trip

Hammers up

Attached: l0iugcm84hu01.jpg (184x184, 8K)

>Can't afford 15 dollars a month
LMAO AT YOUR LIFE

>Launches same day I go back to school after 8 years of being a NEET
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

>excited for 1.12

RIP classic summer

You do know people with jobs lack time, not money, right?

>playing a 15 year old game
lol

>paying modern blizzard to play with a bunch of failed 30+ year olds trying to emulate their escapism from teenage years

Attached: 1556910690273.jpg (1080x1058, 65K)

I can't wait for this to come and fail just so that people will finally shut the fuck up about it.

I am nothing

AYERING = SHARD THE ENTIRE CONTINENT

LAYERING = SHARD THE ENTIRE CONTINENT

CLASSIC = DEAD ON ARRIVAL

Attached: 1413915394887.png (600x580, 577K)

Attached: 1490632648484.jpg (1366x768, 177K)

>listening to 15 year old music
>watching a 15 year old movie

LAYERING = COMMUNITY IS DEAD

EVERY DAY YOU WILL SEE AN ENTIRELY NEW CONTINENT WITH NEW PEOPLE

COMMUNITY IS DEAD

CLASSIC IS DEAD

ENJOY YOUR RETAIL KNOCKOFF

This stuff never really mattered to me. If it’s even 70% of what vanilla was like I’ll be happy.

I'm clinging to hope they wouldn't do that or that it doesn't mean what I fear it means.

If it does... I'm already beginning to cope with the situation, release in end of August is awful news as well.

fuck, really wished it would be in July now I'm gonna hve to go all summer without a good game tot waste my time on and then when its fucking depressing fall I will hardly feel like starting something like this. God I hate fall

>NO MORE TERRIBLE PRIVATE SERVER SCRIPTING
>NO MORE NERFS TO ANY AND ALL GOLD EARNING METHODS
>NO MORE CHINKS DOMINATING THE MARKET
>NO MORE SUBHUMAN ESL YUROPOORS CLOGGING UP ZONES AND CHANNELS

Attached: 1457476160512.gif (640x360, 1.88M)

kill yourself wowfags

based

>pay blizzard 15 bucks a month for a worse version of a game that they released 15 years ago

Attached: 1480247322338.png (305x349, 107K)

I'll just stay on private server tbqh

>Sharding
>Loot sharing
>Right click reporting
>CRZ in low population areas
>Beta being given to streamers so they can shill it to twitch cancer
>Giving money to Blizzard in 2019

Attached: 1516318638735.gif (452x371, 59K)

FUUUUUUUCK
U
U
CK
I HAVE ALL MY SUMMER FREE FROM UNI BUT ON SEPTEMBER 1ST I HAVE TO GO BACK TO IT ITS MY FINAL SEMESTER AND I HAVE TO WRITE MY DIPLOMA
FFUUUUUUCK YOU BLIZZARD WHY ALWAYS RUINING THE FUN FUCK

Based

>Not releasing it in summer

Fuck you blizzard.

Summer btw

Funny, I just uninstalled WoWS to free up some space for other games.

>implying they're not gonna C&D every single private server once classhit releases

Attached: 1499466858393.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>Launches at the beginning of your 4 week vacation

Attached: shoutings.png (900x798, 922K)

i'm afraid that gets in the way of our monopoly, my goy

Attached: 1540787790150.png (813x720, 837K)

SUB TO THE GAME FOR BETA LOL

>Participants will also need to have an active subscription or active game time on their Battle.net Account.
>Participants will also need to have an active subscription or active game time on their Battle.net Account.

Based Ion he knows the classic tards are going to quit in a few months and is trying to gain as much as he can in the meantime.
Incredibly based the man is literally saving retail.

this is post-post sarcasm

Attached: 1557563494696.png (900x676, 410K)

pay up piggy!

hell naw Ion
nice try though
*teleports behind u*
nothing personnel

nice

Attached: 0m.png (351x135, 69K)

>"30 people online means my server is comfy!"

Attached: Dongleyknog.png (500x522, 103K)

kino

I legitimately hope at least one good pserver stays up to contain /wpsg/

If anything this post proves you're getting your first job. Shut the fuck up and relax, retard. If you know how to manage your schedule properly you'll have plenty of time to play video games. Don't be a retard like some people I know who got their first job but didn't stop going to bed at midnight and waking up dead tired for work, coming home and crashing till 9PM. Get a normal sleep schedule and you won't be too dead tired when you come home from work. And what job could physically leave you with 0 personal time after the day?

wpsg doesnt play vanilla, they're stuck on the xth wrath server for the most part right now

LAYERING ALREADY CONFIRMED TO GET REMOVED BY PHASE 2 AT THE EARLIEST

This is actually reasonable. What are you some sort of fucking retard?

Is tbc already a dead meme over there? Either way, as long as they have a chinatown to congregate I'm happy

>Some random nobodies in a Euro shithole can maintain a server with 10k players at once off of chink gold seller bribes
>Blizzard the small indie company cannot manage more than a hundred players in the same place

i think there's still an active tbc guild. some also play mop, but the majority are on OmegaWoW and Dragonblight (both wrath servers)

6 months at least

>Implying they aren't just saying this because they think 90% of the players will leave and they think this is a 'clever' way to do what are essentially server merges
>Implying they won't backtrack on it immediately if the game thrives because they literally cannot manage the load on their shitty hardware

Why? What's the fucking point of """"layering"""" if it is global? Just create more servers for fuck sake then. I get the initial launch window but why the entire continents, for what purpose.

wtf MMOs aren't free to play?

And what job could physically leave you with 0 personal time after the day?
only a pencil pusher would type something like this. try imaging living abroad working 10h+ a day welding stuff etc. just because you want to make some mad cash before you get kids etc.

retail chads own the summer

Attached: 123098193081290312.png (586x669, 665K)

extreme cringe, the only people who still play retail are trannies and boomers

Did they just rename sharding in an attempt to trick us

Attached: 1x.gif (28x28, 4K)

WHY CANT THIS BE OUT ALREADY I NEED SOMETHING TO PLAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1556439419207.png (1078x1341, 1.2M)

>mop
If only tauri was on another expansion, quested to max and didn't experience a single bug

>boomers
you mean soccer moms and wine aunts
the boomers are waiting eagerly

Attached: 1546432464018.gif (476x508, 452K)

Based and retailpilled.

>"attempt"

Nigger it's clearly working

Based layering. After I get ahead of the pack, there will be literally no one competing with me for quests. With sharding there would be more people since it wouldn't kick in in the zone until there were too many people, but with the entire continent layered, all the people leveling as fast as me will be put in random layers.

user think of all the money that would cost. surely you don't think the small indie dev Activision-Blizzard, currently valued at roughly $7.5 billion, could afford such things, do you?

who else gonna take it nice comfy and relaxed?
gonna level up professions+secondaries while leveling up, do some occasional wpvp, dungeons and so on

Attached: c3f.jpg (1082x695, 287K)

explain sharding and layering to someone who hasn't played since TBC

I'm on my way-ay-ay....just set me free! HOME SWEET HOME!

Attached: kirby_singing.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Also on the subject of that - okay, imagine of classic is somewhat popular. we get like 5 layers per realm. Phase 2 comes and everything comes crashing down when 10k people (I've seen reports that layer holds up to 2.5k people) are suddenly in the same world. They either don't expect this thing to be successful at all or plan to just break their word on """"layering"""".

OH NONONO

>get kids
that doesn't cost a lot of money.

Attached: ISIS christian slaves price list.jpg (640x477, 172K)

Pretty much how I feel like now.

Who gives a fuck about sharding, they're using macros 2.0 so its going to be shit no matter what

it does but its not about that. 8 weeks 2000km away from home and 10 days at home. working 10 hours everyday but sunday. meaning that at the moment since i dont have kids i can afford working like this. afterwards if i want to be around my family i simply put cant.

>base: 6/10
>BC: 8.2/10
>WotLK: 10/10
>Cata: 7/10

When are the trailers coming out?

youtube.com/watch?v=vlVSJ0AvZe0

cool bait, here's your (you)

H O M E

Attached: file.png (1024x768, 1.16M)

you're gonna play in 4:3 screen ratio right user?

i fucking hate him so much i fucking can't believe that towelliee is a face of the fucking classic community despite him shitting on classic back when nost closed down

Tauren restore shaman.
Undead fire mage until 40 respect frost
Undead demon lock
Undead spriest who lies says he's holy just to get a spot in dungeon
So many fucking choices...

Layering for the first few months literally kills the game.

so what was bad about BC that makes everyone want to go back all the way to Vanilla?

Attached: 1501644815433.jpg (568x720, 86K)

>Month.Day.Year

Fucking murrican retard format.

yup. I'm not playing it anymore. Hopefully private servers figure out a way to avoid getting lawyered

bait

The better the reason to get back home from school to play vidya
Don’t forget to do your homework first and buy plenty of pizza rolls

>extreme cringe, the only people who still play retail are trannies and boomers
And sad cases who have all the social experiences they've ever had happen in that game and dont have anything else worth living in their lives, still got 1 of those guys on my bnet friends list.

>elf tranny / futa horsecock brappy draenei detected

flying

Why is nobody talking about the leak?

Attached: thrall new cinematic leaks.png (593x232, 153K)

Don’t worry, it will eventually make it to bc, but if you must ask, flying
Flying across the land removes a lot of player interaction, specially from other factions

be careful with your coping
defending sharding puts on the road to blizzdronedom

> there are people on this thread that will be playing on PVE servers
Yikes dude, might as well play retail

Attached: 78C470F6-86D5-4AB4-8CA0-C6D24DE4B2B1.jpg (900x800, 84K)

Could WoW fuck off already with the beginning of fall releases? I've got the Summer off and will be busy in the Fall.

This is the most fun way I've found to level in vanilla

Nobody cares about retail.

>No old mounts.

No point to playing this on release and rushing 60, I'll sub after a few months if it turns out ok, maybe a month or so before BWL releases.

>staysafe is 3 years younger than me

Attached: 1348871188680.jpg (256x345, 14K)

So does sharding

>layers away from you
heh... nothing personnel... kid

come home this summer in june

Attached: world of ffxiv.jpg (2676x1048, 1.25M)

Now I'm curious

I wonder if gear you get in classic will go towards transmog in retail.

That would fuck with the economy so probably not

what am i supposed to do for 3 months?

listen to wow music to raise hype levels
youtube.com/watch?v=q8PqlJBeuT0

>r/classicwow defending sharding tooth and nail

holy shit its really over bros ...

Flying/Resillience and invalidation of Vanilla content. With Wowhead adding the original comments to vanilla items it's hillarious to see the majority of them suggesting how you'd still need to run MC/get the Skyfury Helm even while being at level 70. There's no point progressing in Vanilla knowing that all the gear will be invalidated after Hellfire

wait
you need an active sub to get a beta invite not just be opted in?

>No old mounts.
what do you mean by this

Imagine like being some shitter from ESO or XIV and now you literally will see as your game dies instantly on august 27.
Just imagine their suffering!

Attached: 1522559682367.jpg (2096x908, 324K)

flying mounts
instanced pvp arenas
funneling all max-level characters to a completely separate continent
welfare badge gear
loot hallway dungeons
elves on the horde
draenei retcon
ruining WC3 heroes to make them loot pinatas
convoluted attunement system
shared sanctuary city
portals everywhere
daily quests

Attached: 1499729262791.jpg (500x376, 43K)

Yeah. Being a retail cuck pays off, finally.

>resident evil 2

excuse me

Attached: 1330799918067.gif (250x250, 280K)

Do you think any legends will come back to try the game?

Attached: vurtne.png (957x514, 948K)

so i hear sharding in this thread, what other shit are they doing? are they going to be using the old models or new? level 40 for mount still staying?

why don't you go back

the new RE2...

I've heard something fundamental like spell buffering is going to be changed
But it was like 3 months ago, I'm not in touch with recent news

Attached: summerLUL.jpg (935x536, 648K)

The spell batching seems to be abit overkill (apx 0.25 delay for instant-casts) and right click reporting seems to be as exploitable as it is in retail. The core content is the same and Blizzard relying on streamers to spread information has ended up with confusion

why would they suffer? they can just play whatever is fun at the moment and then continue with whatever they were doing
are you really that invested into videogames that you think people suffer from it? dude its a hobby, not a way of life

Classic servers are like onions.

>staygay

youtube.com/watch?v=xH4kANwECRM

>xfire

holy shit. that nostalgia rushes over me.

stop paying attention to streamers/youtubers getting on the Classic hype train, most if not all of them at spoonfed shitters unless they're cutting edge pvp/pve players

Looks based to me

that whole pic is a rush
>msn messenger
>xfire
>battiefield vietnam
>ventrilo
>1:42 pm on a tuesday

Attached: 1557690004810.gif (280x280, 227K)

this. they are clickbaity as fuck and i'm going to avoid them at all cost. only time to i'm going to care is to know what server they are on so i can avoid them

Attached: 1557676305580.gif (837x392, 296K)

i started playing at the end of vanilla. only got about 1 level per day and then fucked around in the world, chatting with people.
fun times.

>released on my birthday
I'm going to cry, lads.

GNOT A GNELF.

will they have paid shard transfers if one of my characters is stuck in a bad shard?

In the first few months of retail WoW the epic mounts had no armor and very unique skins, they're pretty Iconic.
On private servers they have a tradition of making them available for a few months on launch, small incentive to play early.
But blizz confirmed they wont be available for their classic servers. Shame.

Attached: 530299-old-school-ride-whistle-of-the-ivory-raptor.jpg (789x563, 152K)

wow.gamepedia.com/Old_School_Ride
early in WoW epic mounts looked exactly like regular mounts but with different colors, then they made them unavailable after giving epic mounts their current armored models
so I'm guessing they're going straight to armored epic mounts in classic

Attached: $.png (300x427, 28K)

i havent seen a single person post any vanilla wow channels about pvp. The only one i even know of is monkeynews that does warrior shit and raids targeted at other raids with the goals of getting rid of their buffs

more like
>watching the same 15 year old movie over and over for months

layer 2.... home....

Attached: 93cm2zmuh7y21.jpg (702x464, 86K)

Would have liked an early summer release, but it's better than "SOON" tm.

Frost mage troll reporting.

ohhh, neat.

troll or orc hunter?
fuck tauren

Troll for min/max and super nice leveling

Orc for aesthetics and occasionally cucking a rogue/paladin/warrior

So since it's finally here. Is classic WoW worth it? I've never played any MMO, the closest I've gotten is stuff like Warframe and Monster Hunter which I love. But everyone seems to agree classic WoW was GOAT.

Attached: 1444247551331.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Go into it completely blind and it'll be a magical experience, user.
I'm really jealous.

>giving actibilizz money

ISHYGDDT

nigger I can watch LOTR all day every day and its still good

>tfw I used this windows theme for a little while

As long as you're not some zoomer faggot who can't play old games because "They look bad". You will have a blast.

>log in during high pop
>end up on layer 69
>population goes down
>nobody else gets put in the layer
>no competition for resource farming

Attached: 1537047954600.gif (480x480, 686K)

I'll keep that in mind. There's nothing I can majorly fuck up by going blind I assume?
I still play old DOOM all the time as I'm a boomer.

It'll be interesting to see the effects this has on the economy. Harvestable resources will probably be far less expensive than they were on private servers if each individual layer has its own herb/mine spawns.

that's a false analogy though. a movie lasts for 2, 3 hours and that's it. a game, especially a game like wow, doesn't really have a set duration.
though I'm sure you know this and I just took the bait

want to make 2 farming alts on separate layers, easy 1k gold in a week while leveling another character

>I'll keep that in mind. There's nothing I can majorly fuck up by going blind I assume?

Do not be discouraged by people talking about best class/combo settings. The only major difference is going Dwarf for Priest and maybe Human/Orc Warrior tanks but even the Dorf Priest thing can be exaggerated (they get a unique, powerful class ability but all healers are in demand).

When its boiled down both vanilla tbc and wrath are this strange mixture where all 3 types are flawed but they all have something good in it.
TBC is always that weird mixture of vanilla and wotlk, the bad part is it failed to hit the sweet spot.
It fails to live up vanilla's pureness and the experiencing the unknown, because the adventure in TBC is nonexisting, just an incredible dull grindfest, while the journey to 70 is atrocious too, what it adds to the game is just makes it an even bigger mess, but unlike vanilla its not an enjoyable one, also it came out way too early it was more of an experiment and you got a huge mess like hellfire, and you can throw your gear away.

In wotlk you might not get the strong points vanilla has but in exchange you have amazing zones (grizzly hills literally blows the fuck out of every single other zone pre and even post wotlk, it literally makes you fucking cry, and that has a big emotional value), and its beautiful music, storytelling, people who didn't gave a single fuck about lore, picked it up in wotlk, because it was that good (except for the dk quest plot twist, which was pretty questionable), and most importantly while the content was easy it was also fun.

This is what matters at the end, what is enjoyable, while TBC is a fucking mess story wise too, it never hit that sweet spot between the casual and hardcore either. Most of people didn't have a super dedicated group either, and said fuck this. Also TBCfags get burned out in sunwell, so they hate wotlk.

Attached: Ai gf.jpg (885x494, 76K)

I wouldn't recommend rolling a warrior on your first 1-60

been neeting for 3 years and now they launch this fucking game a week before I start school again
thanks blizzard

Attached: 45195584_1904057106344464_6592480821733490688_n.jpg (750x960, 73K)

leveling in outland was way better than in northrend though

You're high man. The endgame structure of BC (10m casual raids, 25m "serious" raids, the process of getting gear from heroics/crafting/reps and how that gear stayed relevant through t4 and even t5) is near perfect. WOTLK was a step back from BC in every nearly every single way.
BC had
>better class/spec balance
>better endgame structure
>better reward system
>better professions
>better reps
>better pvp
>better gear systems, ilvl was far from king like it became in wrath

wrath had
>better rotations
>better boss mechanics

>This is actually reasonable.
the actual continent of blizzfags

Attached: 1504725576940.gif (800x430, 897K)

WotLK fucked everything up by allowing you to choose your raid's size.

HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS HOME BROS

Attached: 14523399724250.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Anybody thinking the classic servers won't be filled with chink gold farmers is delusional.
They couldn't stop them then and I bet they won't spend extra resources this time either.

>It fails to live up vanilla's pureness and the experiencing the unknown, because the adventure in TBC is nonexisting

Uhhhhhhh

force yourself not to buy shit like this. Spend that on taking a girl out to dinner or something

>Sharding the whole game
>Not even just zones
>THE WHOLE GAME

>h-ho...me....

HAHAHAHAHAH FUCK YOU BLIZZKEKS

>15$
>taking a girl out to dinner

Attached: 14196228165093.jpg (450x240, 12K)

Any good WOTLK or BC private servers to play this summer? I assume the classic servers will get got by blizz, I know chinkdale will be kill

this is a fucking dumb post. BC was casual friendly to an extent.

casuals could do kara and gruul while the hardcore could go beyond.

Yup, it was the start of retarded fucking difficulty modes. Doing the same raid 4 times in a week is fuckin nauseating

Bitch what are you saying, dinner for two is hundreds of dollars

STAY AWAY FROM THE ALLIANCE
ALL THE STREAMERS FAGGOTS WILL BE PLAYING ALLIANCE
STAY AWAY FROM ALLIANCE
ROLL HORDE FOR TRUE CLASSIC EXPERIENCE

nope
Nice try tigole you fuck. Go suck some chink cock like you did, when you put in your tranny elfs, while you retcon everything in your hallways.

ya bro just b urself and take her to mcdonalds then get head in the parking lot it worked for me

>muh spawncamping every mob!
>help me bros!
>blizzkeks are too strong!

Don't worry you'll be able to stay away from everyone when you're sharded out

sodium levels are approaching lethal limits

Attached: dsf4536.jpg (1196x992, 223K)

But I played on a pve server during the real vanilla...

>paying for game?
>RRREEEEEEEE NOT TRUE CLASSIC RRREEEE!!!

but where do you find a girl thats wants to go out with you?

what the FUCK blizzard, i'm travelling for 2 weeks starting august 25th. fuck you, you fucking jews. i wanted to be a part of the grand classic reopening

Attached: 4rtd32g5.png (633x758, 16K)

>In union
>Had to put vacation bids in by january 10th
>Just took a stab and booked 4 weeks off september first
>Just called crew clerks to take me of the schedule for personal days off on august 20
>tfw over a month to play wow
>Tfw wife is fucking choked

Attached: Myscars.jpg (600x583, 36K)

>grand classic reopening
>Phased away from the group
oops sorry sweetie buy another pig!

>so it begins
wew deep

as a female tauren player, they are always chicks.

>HOME
cringe

*ask

girls (female) don't play video games

This.

>female tauren players
LITERALLY always guaranteed to be a late 20s-mid 30s overweight suburban mom. The girls you want to go for usually play fem undead, POSSIBLY fem troll.

reminds me of trump haters, where if he does literally anything, it's an outrage, no matter what it is

s-stop lying, please tell me there isn't going to be any of that phasing shit

Oh, you're one of THOSE guys.

H O M E
B R O S

wow i cant wait to play it for a week then drop it once the nostalgia wears off because i dont want to waste my time playing a tedious grindy piece of shit game from my college years!!! H Y P E !!!

>Comparing blizzard lying to everyone and laughing as they shard the whole game
>B-BASED BLIZZARD 4D CHESS LIKE T-TRUMP!

YES MIGA MY FELLOW BLIZZDRONE!

did anything positive come out of today besides a release date? please share if yes

Wait so is the beta going on all the time or just for the 6 days they mentioned?

Why is everyone talking about "layers"? Something I missed? Is it sharding?

Attached: increasinglynervousbfa.jpg (1555x737, 282K)

SEETHING

for me it's layer 4. The low pop layer. Enjoy never seeing a copper vein layercucks

>getting killed in SV
>ask my friend to invit me to his shard

Thanks Blizzard. Can't wait.

Wrath had way better class PvE balance though.

Excuse me did u get permission from daddy blizzard to post shit memes?
Don't make them phase you out from everyone and make you buy more pigs.

WOW: 9
TBC: 10
WOTLK: 8
Cata: 5
MOP: 10
WOD: 5
Legion: 6
BFA: 3

I'M RUNNING OUT OF TIME, WHAT SHOULD I ROLL? WARLOCK OR SHAMAN?

Impossible because BC class balance was basically perfect. Every single spec has a reason to be desired.

It's sharding but instead of just starting zone they do it everywhere.

I think it's more the trannies than BFA players, mostly because there are no retail players left.

Attached: 1544171122324.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>layering will be in for 6-8 month
ah yes, so it starts... blizzard destroying the game like everyone predicted

They are, its just they smoke a pack a day so their voices are not exactly music to the ears. also
>brb smoke *cough* *wheeze*

yes the piercinged ones also like femtrolls, not sure about femundead they are very rare. I wouldn't bet on alliance side since way too many males play fem characters, but if its a female troll or tauren its 100% female.

>wotlk 8
>mop 10

rofl

lmao

Attached: updated.png (583x548, 20K)

have they said how layers are going to work? like, once you log in once you're in layer X and that's it? or is it going to change every time you log in?

Well then you have to make a choice. Big job or big gaming.

Have you ever played a Korean MMO where there are multiple copies of the same zone? Blizzard is doing that with the continents if the population counts get too high. Everyone in the same 'layer' is visible at all times to every other player in the same layer, unlike sharding where people can phase in and out.
They've stated that they're removing it with phase 2 (the first raid content patch).

It remembers which layer you are in between log outs, only way you get changed is getting invited by someone in another layer. Not sure how thatll work for people who are layer 20 launch night and then there are only 10 layers the next week

MOP was unironically the best time to play WOW

Timeless isle was GOAT

For anyone confused about what "layering" is

Attached: 2019-05-14 19_52_40-Window.png (1191x459, 89K)

>dishonorable kills

OH NONONONONONONOOAHAHAHAHA A HAHAHAA *LAUGHS* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!! OH NONONO!!! CITY RAIDS CONFIRMED DEAD!!

as a resto druid MoP was the most fun my class had been since TBC

>tfw rolling a boomkin (51/0/0)

Attached: 1451077860748.png (343x543, 3K)

Will classic be a different game client or will it be just retail but you pick “classic” servers instead

AHAHAHAHA WHOLE GAME SHARDED, WORLD BOSSES SHARDED, EVERYTHING SHARDED.

>classes homogenized to shit
>4 fucking raid modes
>ilvl is king
>reforging
>shit professions
>talents ruined

the game was shit man, it just hid behind interesting rotations/mechanics

>since TBC
I meant since WotLK, since that's when they introduced wild growth and glyphs

Based

Then you could have been playing vanilla for nearing on a decade or more, turboretard

You high? They've outright said world bosses aren't sharded.

>once the situation reaches a controlled state
Ah so when people sneeze out their nostalgia and quit after a month, so there will be no need for it anyway due to lack of players?

>90+ days away
>first day of school
>pay to beta
>layers
>cross-realm bg's
>shitty av zerg
>dishonorable kills
b-but hey, at least we have a release date, r-right guys?

yes

based

My vanilla doesnt have 200 ping and isnt infested by chinks and europoors

>gnome rogue for escape artist in pvp
>human rogue for sword spec in pve
I'll be doing both, so which one tops the other? I'm thinking human

Attached: 1508893794796.png (680x699, 394K)

dishonorable kills are pretty good IMO.

holy fuck your opinion is garbage

no, yours is

if you have 200ms ping then maybe you're the person who's not supposed to be on that server, but I guess that's expecting a bit too much of a trumpmerican

Don't worry about pvp the dude you're fighting will just shard away

Can't wait for several times more world spawned items to be in the game. several times more ore, herbs, even greens from chests. Can't wait to boost my enchanting sky high early as shit from the excess of mats!

>my birthday
Now it's going to be associated with this disaster. T-thanks, Blizzard.

RATE IT

Attached: 2367.png (758x474, 724K)

autism/10

>aoe grinding
>mage already there
>join another layer
ok, it's the perfect vanilla experience. literally flawless. the best of all possible solutions.

user..

sorry youre just gonna be a heal bitch

This is why it will fail
And i'll be here laughing the whole time

Attached: 1543885391767.gif (288x198, 1.45M)

>the comfiest memory I have of WOW is traversing Kalimdor's leveling zones with some random dude I met on some fuckass broken Kata private server
Is it even worth getting into?
Will I feel something like this again if I do?

Attached: 1535058006871.png (1200x798, 2.4M)

>the moment i unstealth all grey dindus around me shard away
So this is Classic huh

yeah honestly it's kind of surprising that there's not more hate than there is already. give it 90 days of retards processing basic bitch thoughts, and even they will understand why nothing announced today is good.

>WE WANT NO CHANGES WE WANT IT JUST LIKE THE GOOD OL DAYS!
>Hmm another human is around me
>BASED BLIZZARD FOR REMOVING EVERYONE FROM MY SHARD!
The absolute state of Homefaggots

Attached: 1540602222383.png (458x545, 396K)

I've giving them money right now. Upset? Intimidated? Crying? It's ok kid. I'm an adult so I will look past this

LAYERING WILL BE REMOVED BY PHASE 2

Attached: 176h0h.jpg (395x650, 101K)

t. seething retail fag
>classic devs create an entire new system of how the server deals with heavy loads in concentrated areas and tailors it to stay true to the classic experience by not having it phase people in and out
>It's going to be turned off a few weeks after launch
>classic devs literally solve the issue that killed retail's server community
>"we probably won't be using this on live"
god it must fucking suck playing a game that's run by people that hate you, huh?

Attached: 1530219651541.gif (383x322, 408K)

Girls don't play WoW

Attached: 1533201064386.png (1155x1200, 435K)

no, there's more to it even
>quest mob on spawn timer
layered out, peace niggers
>no escort quest
layered
>getting ganked
layered
>not enough herbs? ores?
layered
>rare vendor recipe already purchased
layered
>alliance owns nesingwary
layered so fucking hard
>rare spawn not there? need dat brokentooth
i layered that shit so quick bra

i wish i had horde friends

>no one knows what exactly PHASE 2 is
>turned out PHASE 2 is Classic 2, reloaded once AGAIN after they fucked up the first time

4months user, wows gonna be a fuking desert by then

It.... looks like home.....but something is......different.

please add more so we can compile a giant list of practical ways to exploit this

Look at this dip shit trying to cope
Look around you asshole
Pull your head out of blizzards asshole and you can see the lies blizzard have told you right to your faggot face

IT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE IN STARTING AREAS

gonna play with my transgender gf bros can't wait

Anyone else here neither a retail nor classic fag and just can't wait for the huge shit throwing contest this game is going to bring?

No matter what happens it's going to be hilarious.

Attached: 1533411099786.png (967x802, 765K)

tfw no friends
send hlep

B-BUT BRO WE ARE GOING H-HOME! Y-YOU'RE L-LYING!
NO WAY BASED B-BLIZZARD WOULD DO US WRONG AGAIN!

AHHHHH JAY SAVE ME! PLEASE ION SHARD THE BAD MEN AWAY!!!

Attached: 1533255094443.png (376x309, 121K)

it already is

yes

If everyone gets through the first zone with ease because of phasing there will be a bottle neck in the second zone so we've gotta add phasing to that too. Then this means the third tier will become a bottle neck so they have to included phasing there too and so on.

>too many people farming
layered
>bow drops in wc
ninja'd and layered. see u in ph2 ;))
>isn't there normally a chest here?
layered
>ok google, how long is the spawn timer on black lotus
layer request macro, binded to key 3
>devilsaur camped
spam 3

Eat shit and die bfa fanserver faggot

>SHARD
LAYER, you dumbass.

*360 players login and layer away*

Attached: 15348013714270.jpg (306x302, 25K)

its not going to be hilarious. its going to be the same dumb shit thats always fucking happens. People are going to complain about shit, others will flaseflag and even more will simply shitpost endlessly

>Have all the same flaws retail has (sharding, wow token, cash shop)
>Will never get new content
So ... what's the point of Classic now? The community excuse is no longer valid since they're sharding the shit out of every continent. At least retail gets new content.

Can't wait until I become Scarab Lord of server 7 layer 3 shard 12 guys... It's going to be so good. We're finally home...

Attached: 1543094087010s.jpg (249x207, 7K)

Look at this retailcuck reaching maximum assblast capacity
Prove what they've said so far is lies you negroid. The only "lie" is they said they might have to use sharding a month ago and have now come out and said they've created something much better
You must have actually taken the shitposting in these threads seriously and think layering is anything but a fleeting and minor part of launch

It's the inverse of sharding. On retail they shard to simulate the game not being dead but on Classic there'll be too many players so they have to subset each server into layers for their launch period.

blizzard arent people

Layer yourself into a early grave you tranny

100G=1 $>LFM HEAL.C0M
G4WOW.COM

is recruiting
reply here for invite

hahaha can you just not read? That entire post was against retail/bfa

>for their launch period.
4-6 months is "Launch" now huh retard?
Fuck you people are so shoved up blizzards asshole they could fuck your mother behead her and you'd still but the next stupid mount skin

>DON'T WORRY GUYS IT WILL ONLY BE IN STARTING ZONES

>DON'T WORRY GUYS IT WILL BE REMOVED BY PHASE 2

>DON'T WORRY GUYS IT ONLY BE FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER...

Attached: 1556547809751.jpg (126x120, 5K)

Not like this bros ... not like this.

>setting themselves up for failure
this is new heights of retardation

We going /home/ bois!

Attached: 1555578561958.gif (480x480, 3.25M)

Look i found the shill still trying to make his 3 cents

haha
a group should kidnap ion and livestream his execution
haha

Phase 1 is the launch period, the only content is levelling and MC/Onyxia. There's a reason they put the pvp rating into Phase 2 and that's to stop people exploiting it with the layering

But it will be funny, because Blizzard can't win. No matter what they do, people are gonna cry and claim the other group ruined Classic.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

based

Holy fuck you're delusional
No wounder people hate blizzard players so much

lmao, beyond cope. The only tranny here is you with your transmog addiction
Go pre-order your $100 15th Anniversary Collector's Edition box of retail goodies, cuck

Only retail fags can defend sharding

wait, what if you coordinated farming a node of thorium? like you just get your guild to spread out widely between layers, and everyone grabs a node?
so you're a spot with 2-3 nodes
and so is dude B and so on, on his own layer
then you just swap between layers, changing groups, and everyone does this until bags full

The only acceptable layering is burrito layering

Layering = Sharding the first tiny zone every starts in.

Nice try, though. We've had this discussion since Blizzcon

why dont they just put a player cap on the servers instead of this layering crap

Look how you're trying to call everyone that laughs at your delusion a retailcuck when you're just as bad as anyone that plays retail and you're dumbass will be subbed to retail the whole time your ass is layered away from everyone one else.

Keep pretending blizzardnigger

Attached: 1554194039796.png (660x692, 1.05M)

It's over...i guess all that's left now is Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers(tm) that launches in June 28, 2019.

Attached: 1526627789956.jpg (448x1300, 167K)

>post points out how sharding destroyed the idea of server community
>"is dis post in favur of shardin??!?"

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f (1).jpg (468x442, 26K)

>blue ribbon
uh oh

CLASSICHADS, it's time to RISE UP and say NO to layering

Attached: asmongoldbergstein.jpg (512x512, 29K)

FF can manage to be as bad as retail, if that's even possible.

>Layering = Sharding the first tiny zone every starts in.
No it's not you stupid faggot. It's in the whole side of the map you're on.
>Nice try, though. We've had this discussion since Blizzcon
Prove this you lying turbo nigger. This is why people are laughing at your ass right now because they just release this stupid information.

And TRADE ME ALL OF YOUR LOOT!

Gonna be hard pressed for shitposting material for classic threads a few months in when sharding goes away, aren't you?
Wouldn't worry though because it'll be late september by then so you'll be too busy with school

I've not been subbed to wow since 2014, but I'm going to sub for classic.

It really is not unreasonable to be part of the blizz community to take part in the beta - most companies require a pre-order to take part and AFAIK they're not charging an extra fee for people to play on classic.

He's right though. Fuck Blizzard but you can tell Classic is led by the small amount of people who actually still give a fuck about WoW. There's 0 fucking communication in retail yet ton before the game has even dropped for Classic.

and WATCH MY REACTION VIDEOS

Just dropped a $15 dono bomb for my boy TipsOut, literally the only good Classic WoW Content Creator we have.

Do you need a wow subscription to play wow classic like you would regular wow or is it one price?

>join group to switch layer is different from join group to kill afk weekly """"""""""""boss""""""""""" for some loot
Kek, DOA.

I don't need to prove anything you raging autist. You can sit there being assblasted and play on your shitty chink servers while I'll be enjoying a genuine classic experience :):):)

i would really rather they delayed it and rewrote the net code instead of layering even if it took a year+ at this point

this is going to fucking ruin everything

Fuck off, TipsOut

>Its not sharding if its called differently

MY NIPS ARE OUT FOR TIPSOUT

So I'm not a WoW hater. I enjoyed Legion. I kinda stopped a little towards the end cause I wasn't super competitive with Raids or anything. But I'm getting a WoW itch again. Would there be any problems with resubbing and buying BfA? And by problems, I mean, am I too far behind? I might even just level up a character from lvl 1 anyways and grind to 120 or whatever it is now. I never had a problem with the story or gameplay.

bfa is legion but worse and less abilities

>Gonna be hard pressed for shitposting material for classic threads a few months in when sharding goes away, aren't you?
No because they will extend it and your ass will still be trying to defend your trash ass delusions crying that it will only be for "Insert whatever blizzard says here".
Another load of bullshit you can't prove and just cry "H-HOME!" like a sped.
>I don't need to prove anything you raging autist.
>I LOVE DADDY BLIZZARDS SHIT IN MY MOUTH!
The absolute state of blizzdrones.

Attached: 1532240770374.png (1366x768, 838K)

As far as I'm aware, if you have an active wow sub, you can play classic. There's no extra or separate charge.

>releases in the ass end of august instead of early/mid summer
>sharting still in
>blizz doubling down even more on said sharting
>chances of cash shop/gold buying through wow tokens are high
all of my excitement is pretty much gone now
fuck blizz, seriously

Attached: 389.png (176x232, 29K)

If the only thing you're worried about is being too far behind then don't worry. They always add catch up mechanics and people are always making new characters to level/gear up.

you wont even be scarab lord since the title came later, youre just some nigger with a mallet

What are you guys rolling in classic? I'm going to be going Warrior. Dunno about Alliance or Horde yet, since my buddies and I haven't figured that out yet.

Imagine shoving your head so far into the fucking dirt that you can't hear people outside of the community even realizing sharding isn't going to be a big deal.

You're worse than a fucking blizzdrone, man. Look at yourself.

Attached: dsad34.jpg (1091x589, 198K)

Based Blizzchads inflating sub numbers by bundling both Retail and Classic in one sub.

It is a dark day. I was told 16 July now it's late August, and continent-wide shitfarting instead of just the starter zones. Truely a nightmare.

>Imagine shoving your head so far into the fucking dirt that you can't hear people outside of the community even realizing sharding isn't going to be a big deal.
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF SHILLS TRYING TO DEFEND SHARDING
HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1542315778947.png (1920x1080, 573K)

waiting on the reaction of that sperg alexensual

>No because they will extend it
Why don't you use that farseeing of yours to let us know when and how you'll die

I would really rather they delayed the game and just cranked up the grafix on level 3 to fix this whole mess.

Alright. Also I have another question. I have never ever made a shaman or Warlock. I have literally always wanted to though. Are either of them really good now? I plan on creator one or the other when Classic comes out anyways.

Its not cool to make shit up and lie on the internet user.

COPE BLIZZDRONE AND BUY ANOTHER PIGGY

100G=1 $>LFM HEAL.C0M
G4WOW.COM

What the fuck even is sharding?

>layering
>game is an unplayable lagfest for a month

pick one, faggots

save warlock for classic and i have no idea if shaman is currently good.

>all these nostkiddies mad the game isn't released during their summer break

Attached: wowrelease.png (357x228, 11K)

haha imagine if someone actually did that. like that would be so insane haha. like imagine if someone actually suggested that someone should actually go do that. not that i am haha. but just imagine.

It's "called differently" because it "is differently", retard. Plenty of posts online and on this fucking site explaining how different it is to sharding and how it's being implemented differently.

>for a month
nah, if you think phase 1 is literally a month i got bad news bruv

lagfest :) I have time you wagie.

Attached: 1521996711527.jpg (253x229, 48K)

Warlock, mage, hunter or rogue?

>warlock is always wanted in raids for healthstones, soulstones and summoning portals, and they're underpopulated, so it's easier to get a guaranteed raid spot, barely any ass licking required
>dps changes from awful to fantastic after AQ and Naxx, provided you get to stay in the team
>no idea how bad they are in pvp, all i know is they BECOME very strong after tier 2-3
>mid tier gold farmer?
>easily to solo everything, various specs to play with, somewhat versatile pets, little downtime
>raid sets look amazing

>mages farm gold easily
>big dick ranged dps
>best cc in the game, allowing them to easily 1v2 in pvp
>free drinks/food to give out, loved by all mana users
>super convenient teleports, and portals can make some extra afk cash
>highly competitive for gear because of overplayed class, can be hard to get loot or even invites without licking leader ass
>raid sets look fucking awful

>hunters start out as okay dps, but become nearly trash by AQ and forward, will have to do tons of ass licking to get any more invites
>great at all forms of pvp, especially ganking in wpvp, hardcountering rogues, with deminishing results until they get some gear which doesn't help much in pve but makes them monstrous in pvp
>comfy, easy soloing and arguably the best and easiest gold farmers
>tomodatchi pet is hit or miss
>raid sets look alright

>rogue always does good dps, but needs at least two good weapons
>can stunlock and murder 1v1, or easily flee with sprint and vanish and try again
>stealth is super convenient everywhere, but also lets you easily gank and be a pest in wpvp
>has unreliable sapping for cc, can maybe stunlock one mob in a bunch if needed, and can open treasure chests as well as a few doors in dungeons - otherwise have no utility whatsoever, and if none of these things can be used well, is literally only good for dps
>mediocre or bad gold farming with pickpocketing, but potentially better than mining and picking flowers?

Attached: 1547538661990.webm (720x406, 2.91M)

just make more servers?

*slams desk*

>NO SHARDS I WANT MY PURE NO CHANGE GAME!
>O-OKAY SHARDS IN THE STARTER ZONES ONLY!
>O-OH IT WILL BE WORLD WIDE NOW...
>I-IT'S NOT SHARDING! IT'S LAYERS!
The absolute state of Classicucks

Attached: 1531185132916.jpg (435x406, 122K)

I haven't played retail in 6 years. The other people you're arguing with don't play retail either, we all just think you're fucking stupid

>tfw 0 knowledge about the game
time to get my shit kicked in by hardcore pvpers
What is this layering/sharding thing everybody is talking about?

Pick 2

On retail WoW multiple servers are artificially joined together because alot of servers died. So you see multiple people from different servers yet these different servers aren't always connected to you so you see people phase in/out of the world and it killed server communities. It's different to layering because this time the server's will be too full so they're seperating them into their own mini-realms within realms.

Sharding is something Blizzard has added to retail WOW where if there are too many people in the same general vicinity it splits them across copies of the same zone to prevent lag and such. This can happen seemingly randomly based on what the server needs, you could be having a conversation with someone you're standing next to and suddenly they disappear.
Layering is a variant that they're adding to the first patch of Classic WOW where if too many people are on the same continent it will make a new copy of that continent for additional players. If you see a player they won't vanish unless they join a group led by someone on a different layer. They're removing this with the first major content patch that includes raid content.

Literally who?

>YOU'RE STUPID FOR NOT ACCEPTING WHAT I SAY WHEN I'M WRONG!
EAT SHIT BLIZZDRONE

>enough people bitch about
>blizzard will remove it

Attached: 1552255256215.jpg (400x400, 64K)

Issue with that is when the population levels off after a few months, you'll have loads of dead servers that will have to be merged with the others. That'd be a lot more damaging to communities than sharding would, imo anyway.

Go eat shit and die bfa fanserver marketing shill

I don't know if I like this nuClassic they are showing us.

thats on my birthday

>People bitch about no change!
>Blizzard changes shit
>People bitch about the shards in starter zones
>Blizzard makes it map wide
WE'RE WINNING BROS!

Attached: 1547289046749.png (397x371, 211K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fYFD06UFscw

We need sharding(layering) or our servers will lag! And dont forget to buy flying pig from cashshop.

>staycucktv got early access
lmao why didnt asmoncuckman get it?

Attached: yande.re 539115 ass bikini cleavage hai_ookami swimsuits thong.jpg (2600x2900, 678K)

I can see how that could be annoying, but I could also see how it could fix things. I remember playing nost and especially in zones like the dorf starter area, people would be fighting to pick up quest items or kill specific mobs.

That said, yeah, that seems horrid for trying to socialize or work alongside people. I'm assuming party members are guaranteed to stay in the same phase?

How about they "design an entire new system of how the server deals with concentrated areas" the same way private servers are designed, a.k.a. hold multiple raids fighting each other over an active world boss without crashing?

desu I'm just going to stick to private servers
I would rather put up with chinkbots instead of blizzard's jewish schemes

Blizzard is releasing it in August? When people go back to school summer vacation is over what the hell were they thinking?

only actual VanillaChads got invited
Asmon is a Wrathcuck

low pop servers merging with other low pop servers is still better than layering

genuinly can't tell at this point if you're a retailfag just here to shitpost or a classicfag who is actually assblasted at the layering news

Who else is buying one? The Ragnaros statue is literally too sick to pass up. Perfect trophy to put on my fireplace while we dab on zoomers.

We're going home...

Attached: marketingdept_collectorsedition 4082019.png (783x585, 891K)

Whats the real reason for sharding? Every xpac release was a clusterfuck the first day, nu classic wont be any different.

Yeah, you'll never be swapped away from someone you are grouped with. With the layering variant you'll never see people disappear in general unless they join a party hosted on a different layer.

If layering would still be enabled in phase 2 it would mean that there would be multiple Kazzaks and Azuregoses. You know that wont happen.

Attached: stages1.jpg (2798x629, 568K)

its a jewish psyop to trick young adult men into dropping out of school and becoming NEETs

this game is for 25+

fuck off fortnite zoomer

>I'd rather shitty servers, not-functional data and chinkbots schemes than giving 15 dollars to get rid of 90% of the problems mentioned
Yeah, it is just you and your principles :^)

*****NEWSFLASH*****

THERE WILL BE CROSSREALM BGs IN CLASSIC

*****NEWSFLASH*****

You heard it right. One of the most vanilla destroying features will be in classic.
They fucking ruined it... it's over bros

They will, they've said they won't have layering on when the world bosses show up in phase 2

Not going to lie. That's actually pretty sick but still pathetic cash grab at Nostalgia

unironically considering buying it. i just wish the mouse pad wouldn't have fucking draenor on it.

COMING HOME,
fix the shard shit tho, wtf?

Attached: Brought to you by troll gang v2.png (1204x768, 1.46M)

I'm doing that anyway.

Attached: 1535418986020.png (1280x720, 376K)

then it's fucking over and the servers will crash and burn

>blizzard made classic for zoomers
lul

If it's like retail being in the same party as somebody phases them into you. This is why people are concerned about the technology for farming/avoiding PvP, but even in private servers you still have people competing for shit like that 1 scorpion in the valley of trials and since Phase 1 is a joke I don't care about it. The rumour is that each layer can hold 3k people anyway, but we have to wait and see for them to add more clarification since the only information we have is people crossreferencing streamers who themselves are trying to get views. With the 'beta' they're doing we'll see how badly the layering affects Classic

>pay up goy, its just 15 dollars a month!
Could you be any more obvious, shill?

>PAYING 90$ FOR A 15 YEAR OLD COLLECTORS EDITION
CONSUME AND DON'T ASK QUESTIONS DUMB PAYPIGS!

Attached: 1551013446267.jpg (639x621, 18K)

...and that is a good thing

>marketingdept_collectorsedition 4082019.png

Attached: large.jpg (500x385, 43K)

bros ...

not like this ...

NOT LIKE THIS ...

there's also the issue of having 1000 players fighting over a single quest mob in the starting areas

not surprised one bit. I knew it was dead as soon as they mentioned sharding

>Blizzard could have just allowed players to scale themselves to any content in the game and Classic would never have been needed

Really? a few weeks to a month of seeing only 50 people per zone outside of cities, instead of 500, is better than two or more seperate communities built over a few month being mushed together and told to play nice? I guess it wouldn't matter if all you cared about was your own guild and small friend group

I will have a comfy summer farming more slutmogs while classicucks are still waiting for their game. Of course they can watch streamers play it, just like they can watch a black bull play with their girlfriend.

Attached: 1542717462775.jpg (1000x817, 302K)

JUST MAKE MORE SERVERS. YOU'RE TELLING ME A MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION CAN'T AFFORD THIS SHIT?

>$99 COLLECTOR'S EDITION
>DOESN'T EVEN GIVE YOU A CD

>SUB-ONLY BETA ACCESS
>ONLY GIVES YOU A CHANCE TO GET IN

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING KIKES
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Yeah I am a shill, I get paid to tell retards like you that can't afford a 15 dollars game to pay for it.
It sure is a nice marketing strat and that's why I got this job.
But sure, go back to your shitty algorithms, made-up formulas and unstable servers filled with bots, it sure must be "comfy" lmao

>hurr waste money on outdated server infrastructure where 70% of the resource load is wasted on dead/low population zones

so it's kind of a shifty practice that people are just going full REEEEEEEEEEEEE over?

Seems like something slightly annoying meant to deal with the fuckton of people levelling together, that people are throwing a fit over.

I remember playing on the cata launch, and questing in Vashj'ir was a fucking nightmare because you'd have like 25 people dropping AoE on the spawn location of a named mob and getting pissed that they didn't get the tag.

Not a single player game, play BfA instead

Now that's what I call a Cucklectors edition.

>WOTLK on a level with TBC
>Cata that low
Tasteless pleb, you deserve the disappointment you will receive from Classic

"classic summer" lmfao

see you faggots in august

eh? at that point the server will be able to support multiple raid groups fighting over the same world boss spawn because there also won't be thousands of low levels running about who are only there to try out classic for a week and go back to retail

This post never gets old

damn i am so hyped for this but i wish i had someone to play with

No i'll be sharded away BRO

>Heh, nothing personel, kid

Attached: ion.jpg (300x426, 15K)

>be complete failure IRL
>will dominate every wagie in classic

feels good

Attached: 1528591924493.png (636x392, 230K)

If a person started playing WoW when they were in middle/HS, they're in their mid 20s to early 30s by now and likely has a job, so summer doesn't matter to them as long as they have some PTO saved up.

If they started playing WoW when they were in university/after HS, then they are in at least their mid 30s now and might even have kids of their own. At which point summer ending is actually better for them cause any kids old enough, will be in school during the day and gives them time to play classic.

>told to play nice
>50 per zone
>implying I want either of these
I want to band together with my fellow players against all threats player or otherwise, provoke fights, build grudges against someone or some guild on the opposite faction who I know will always be there, and not in some other bullshit immersion destroying layer.

based retailcuckfetuses

Attached: 1557849707106.jpg (849x1200, 737K)

>tfw went back to college
>tfw expected the game to be out during summer break but it is going to be out when classes are starting again
Oh well, I hope you guys have fun.

100% agree with everything else but your one hang-up about the price you listed is it doesn't give you a CD? It's 2019, what on earth would you want a CD for? It'd just stay in the box untouched

>PEOPLE TRUSTED ION, THE DESTROYER OF CLASSIC AND JAY "YOU THINK YOU DO, BUT YOU DON'T!" TO MAKE CLASSIC WITHOUT FUCKING IT UP.
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1534344389651.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

Though the difference with sharding is that there is a chance you might not see someone in exchange for way better performance.

Crossrealm however, will severly fuck up the server and pvp feeling

there is already gonna be like 800 servers every region

100G=1 $>LFM HEAL.C0M
G4WOW.COM

>throwing a fit over
People like me are not throwing a fit. We are extremely disappointed that this new feature is going to be added in the version of the game where it didn't exist. It removes the soul from an amazing game. I know it's hard to for you to understand that because you're a shill but do not be mistaken sharding ruins this game.

>mfw finally going home on august 27 2019

Attached: 1557021917885.gif (480x270, 1.49M)

posting in every home thread til august.

Attached: flawlessinfographic.png (1295x596, 815K)

Pretty much, most of Yea Forums in general is just sperging and this is no different. They latch onto a catchphrase and run it to the ground until getting bored and move on to the next popular thing to shitpost about.
I'd prefer it if it wasn't being implemented even temporarily, but oh well. It'll be a 99/100 product instead of 100/100 product for me.

>Implying they wont just disable layering in Azshara and Blasted Lands

blizzard is a small indie company after all

Once classicucks kill themselves we're really going home bros. MoP was the pinnacle of fun class design.

>3 month streamer beta for a game that already released 15 years ago

Attached: DeuS5L6XkAAEui0.jpg large.jpg (815x611, 82K)

Don't forget to renew your subs homebros, just in time for 8.2!

good thing there is no crossrealm business going on.

>lf1m brd
>can not join group, layer 1 is full
>"sorry bro you're on the wrong layer"

CLASSIC WOW IS RUINED HOW COULD BLIZZARD FUCK THIS UP SO BAD I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF UNLESS THEY CHANGE IT THE TRUE VANILLA EXPERIENCE IS SPENDING 12 HOURS IN THE STARTING ZONE FIGHTING OVER BOARS OR KOBOLDS WHY WOULD THEY MAKE THE GAME ACCESSIBLE BROS WHY DO THEY WANT PEOPLE TO PLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: 1445714529723.jpg (700x700, 63K)

>haven't been subbed for 5 years
>don't even know what the hell is happening
>"I'm not throwing a fit, I'm just throwing buzzwords!"
sure thing, champ.

So with name reservation we'll know from the start which servers will be the most populated ones?

*ahem

Blizzard lied to you
Sharding will never go away despite what they say
$15/month for a 15 year old game
Infested with zoomers and streamerfaggotry
Loot sharing
Right click reporting
Getting banned for saying "trap" or "pepe" in barrens chat
Cloud based servers that can't facilitate more than 100 players per zone
Releasing at the end of summer
You think you do but you don't
Projared cheated on his wife and solicited photos from minors

Attached: 1542572739583.jpg (511x671, 41K)

yeah I'm sure this isn't going to have an impact on the server economy at all

>layering
No ques, no lag, no crashes and will be gone by phase 2 after all the zoomers quit. I'm okay with it.

b-but you can get a closed beta key too if you donate some money

>Crossrealm BGs

Well, that's Classic officially dead then

Attached: 1427201529345.png (1000x750, 184K)

Kinda blowing it out of proportion here, user. You'll be able to do all that with sharding and a month later when it's gone. lagging out in every zone and constantly getting disconnected is a lot more immersion destroying than being on a layer

CRBGS were a classic feature though.

Ah layering, just like in good ol VANILLA

>Outright says they are going to use sharding and CRZ at blizzcon
>Act surprised when they tell you exactly what they said it would be last year

Attached: sweetie.jpg (227x208, 12K)

>picked up monk (healing) during legion and enjoyed it
>never got to experience their wonky chi/mana combo whatever system

Classic MoP when?

Attached: 1431092867671.jpg (407x286, 12K)

>27th month
>americans so fucking fat they have additional months

based and * pilled

I'm the only one who prefers crossrealm BGs?

some sharding in the starting zones for the first few weeks /= sharding in the entire game world for an indefinite length of time

Don't worry, Towelliee will abandon the game the minute his viewership starts to dip.

fucking OUTED

i dont care desu

With all these changes I'm excited to see what new content they'll have for Classic.

tauri evermoon

It still makes me laugh at how he was the first person to promote Lirik who immediately eclipsed him in popularity and took away a big chunk of his viewerbase.

obsessed

this :_:

Never really thought about how much monk and deathknight had changed from when they came out. Like some of the stuff that seemed core to their class at the time is now gone/completely different. Wouldn't suprise me if in a few expacs time, DH will be unrecognizable too

NO NO SHARTING ON THE ENTIRE WORLD? RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! BLIZZARD YOU PROMISED!! YOU PR O M I S E D! AAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *muffled gunshots*

Attached: wojak despair.jpg (300x168, 10K)

NOT LIKE THIS BROS ... THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HOME ... BLIZZARD BETRAYED US ... THIS CANT BE HAPPENING ... ALL THE WAITING ... JUST FOR NOTHING .... THE RETAILCUKCS AND CHINKS FROM CHINKDALE ARE FUCKING LAUGHING AT US .... NOT LIKE THIS BROS ... NOT LIKE THIS

>all the shit eating shills who insisted sharding would only be in starter zones or the first week
where are you now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GobXQTf6w

says straight up they are going to shard together low population zones after the release hype wears off

Private servers have shit ton of things wrong, can't wait for official Classic.

Yeah, added in the last patch and they completely killed the PvP community. It was the start of Crossrealm garbage, instead of fighting against your rivals from the opposite faction, you were fighting against literal whos.

I can't believe I actually let Yea Forums talk me into getting hyped over a fucking neo-blizzard product.
Never again.

nah you are missing the point

they made a bunch of shit decisions starting with tbc and only growing worse each expansion

>destruction of lore by making important chars raid targets
>destruction of lore / gameplay by having shamans / pallies everywhere
>destruction of lore through bloodelfs and dranei bullshit
>destruction of pvp / pve balance because of resilience gear
>destruction of world pvp because of flying mounts
>destruction of questing by replacing quest with conveniently placed obstacle courses that feel like running in a hamster wheel instead of exploring the world
>destruction of class / faction / server identities by adding crossrealm content and making everythin play and feel the same
>oversimplification beyond just making things more convenient

that's what people don't want and classic was supposed to give that to them
I even planned to play it again, despite having it all done already

but now we get sharding? well barely acceptable
crossrealm bgs? so pvp is largely fucked and it's already over at this point, before it has even begun

>6 months phase 1
Are you sure your mother didn't abort you?

>gunshots
miss miss miss parry dodge

i thought this was HOME? My HOME didn't have layering.

based.

hiding from Yea Forums back on /vg/
I'm dead serious
Look at the home threads before the announcement and see how smug those threads were
NOW THEY HIDE BACK ON /VG/ WHERE THEY BELONG

Attached: 1543699611528.jpg (500x375, 11K)

Do i need a subcription to play on the first week?

refer to the current stuff. Whole continents are sharded now, but this will be disabled once Phase 2 begins.

It's not out of proportion at all
I'd rather be in queue for 6 hours than play on a layered shitheap server tbqh

tortanic 2.0 here we come

>Trusting blizzard
Kek they lied about the extent of sharding in legion and they are selling it to you classicfags under the exact same pretense

>Sharding everywhere
lmao fucking classic cucks, your game is fucking dead.
Now fuck off, nobody wants you here.

OK GAMERS UNITE AS ONE EVERYONE FUCK EVERY OTHER FAG IN THIS THRREAD AND THINK THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ABOUT OUR HOME AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO DEFEAT ION AND HIS LAYERING NIGGER SYSTEM WE ARE GOING HOME LADS LOL THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC FOR THE WIN

Attached: 163641681.jpg (1024x682, 190K)

Because it's better to join a BG and the same premade always shows up....

WQs soon

You gave them inch. Now you have to pay.

Watching Vurtne is how I got gud at playing mage. Also why I always go into engineering for profession

>blizzshills in full damage control itt
its pathetic honestly

make a petition and print it out and send kern back in

>August
Bitch that ain't early summer nor june.

>It's only going to be on release :)
>It's only going to be for the first few months until phase 2 bro :)
>It's only going to be until we "iron out some bugs" or something bro :)
>We're totawwy sewious about getting wid of shawding bwo :)
imagine trusting activision in the current year

Attached: yep.png (320x156, 85K)

tfw friends who won't play as much as me
tfw going to eventually outlevel them even though I want to play with them
You've got it easy.

>what we thought we were getting
awful nigger sharding at launch for an undetermined amount of time, possible return of awful nigger sharding at future high pop moments like world bosses/AQ gates
>what we're actually getting
Slightly less nigger """layering""" at launch for "a few weeks to a month," confirmed never returning after launch

reminder this is good news

Attached: riped.png (1366x768, 1.52M)

You'd think activision would have learned by now that maybe they shouldn't play stupid games with one of their remaining sources of revenue.

new thread please

this only based mark kern can save us from this faggotry. someone ping him on twatter

I can still clearly remember some of the names of Alliance players I fought in PvP in Vanilla.

Loreal, a Female Human Mage
Thietgap, a Male Human Warlock
Dizzle, a Rank 1 Frostbolt spamming nigger Gnome Mage
Bowjob, a Male Night Elf Hunter addicted to whipper root tubers

I literally couldn't name a single person from my server who wasn't in my guild, let alone the opposing faction, since like Cata.

>Shills posting Gay of thrones
Pure Soi

>confirmed cross realm bgs are what they'll be using
nope, that shit ain't home sorry. now your battleground grinds might as well be against bots cause it's no different. rip the dream of playing your #1 pvp premade vs the opposite factions #1 premade and knowing all the players, having small rivalries, friendships, learning their patterns and quirks.
i had a rivalry with the alliance mage going for first mage gm for months, in our premades we'd specifically seek each other out to fuck each other over, respectful rivalry with the first gm warrior, had fun fights with the warlock that weren't super srs

WAKE ME UP

>0.10 blizzbucks have been deposited to your account. Keep up the good fight, hero of Azeroth!

They really should’ve tried harder to get it in time for summer what a bunch of retards releasing it right when people are going back to school. Do they not want record peak numbers to flaunt?

yes, that way you can measure your prowess when you beat them, instead of wondering if you are gud because you killed random goon from server assfuck once
not to mention that pvp will now be available 24/7, i.e. rank 14 went from 12 hours a day to 24 hours a day

the feature was added so that empty realms get to do their pvp, however with some decent realm management that won't happen in classic, so there is no reason for that system to exist, especially not right at the release of bgs

>retail cucks and FF losers are both seething because their games will die to the hand of classic
lmao
>bbbut muh sharding

Attached: 1530550799199.png (657x527, 62K)

>Die to a game that will die in a month
Damn dude mmos are fucked if they all die in a month

>using apu for shitposting
You deserve a fate worse than death

>Implying you can remove erpers from FFXIV
the recent model fiasco cements FFXIV as the place where furry faggots will remain.

SHUT THE FUCK UP IT DOESN'T HAVE A PERSISENT WORLD AND IF THERE'S SHARDING OR IF YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR BFA SUBSCRIPTION FOR A CHANCE TO PLAY THE BETA OR IT'S RELEASING AT THE END OF SUMMER OR ACTIBLIZZ LIED ABOUT SHARDING ONLY BEING DURING THE LAUNCH WEEK WE'RE GOING HOME OKAY WE WON WE GOT CLASSIC BASED BLIZZARD ALRIGHT JUST SHUT UP IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT I JUST GOT MY FUCKING COLLECTORS EDITION AND IM READY TO PLAY WOW OKAY JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1528662865598.jpg (381x353, 39K)

no one cares about your disgusting wall of text retard its all in vain anyway cya @ layer

>having friends
fuck off normie

make new thread

>0 knowledge about the game
You'll have the most fun playing that way. Try to retain from looking up any info, about anything.
t. have theorycrafted and thought about nothing but wow for the last 4 weeks

Fuck off

imagine paying a monthly fee to play an inferior, gutted version of a 15 year old game

oh shit oh god o shit

Engineering is a second class, not a profession.

I am imagining it... and it's based.

Honestly if it's even 10% as good as real vanilla was, I'll be happy.

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

write a better alternative
>you can't

jokes on you and blizzard, I'm using gold to pay for my sub

You aren't a boomer you fucking piece of shit memelord. Real boomers are awake to Blizzard's jewish tricks after putting up with it for years and years.
death

I mean I personally will be sharing their names in general chat and imploring fellow players to right click report every time I see one.

This is a WoW thread. Do discuss WoW.

>Muh sharding
How entitled are you faggots? You literally dropped down on your knees and BEGGED blizzard for this and now you're up in arms because they employed a current server technique that cuts down on resource costs while allowing the game world to be more stable and facilitate more players? Grow up please, Jesus. If the ENTIRE FUCKING CONTINENT being in the same shard is a deal breaker to you then we never needed you anyway.

Stay on on your chink private server until blizzard shuts it down or word gets out about the admins selling gold for the 50th time. The rest of us are going home.

Attached: ba8.jpg (500x344, 19K)

What if they made it impossible to switch layers unless invited by a bnet friend?

they do this already in retail. why not classic too?

We don't want to discuss it with you though.
Fuck off.

what a faggot

>How entitled
Stopped reading right here.
Try again without resorting to pathetic buzzwords.