What the fuck went so wrong with this board

What the fuck went so wrong with this board

Attached: 1477554615404.jpg (540x472, 54K)

/pol/

Zoomers

reddit

Entropy

The 2016 Election!

Poe's law.

First 3 post best posts

Nothing.
Whatever you complain about is as much your fault as any other's.

Attached: 1557349744519.gif (171x172, 962K)

Faggots not gatekeeping hard enough.
Zoomers thinking eceleb shit is vidya.

the moderation is too ineffectual for a board so trafficked. beyond this vidogames attract too many different demographics for them to get along in this type of enviroment.

Attached: 1553248748739m.jpg (1024x1024, 140K)

e-celeb shit and people taking their discord disputes here instead of discord

>Faggots not gatekeeping hard enough.

THIS

this right here. What went wrong with RLM?

>Reddit
Oh god, You just reminded me of the April fools event
>Reddit fags self shut down because faggots
>Yea Forums gets flooded
>Jannies break habbit and ban reddit fags saying "Who else is staying after April fools? Lol not you. B&"
I'm sure a lot of those left, but many are still hear after that

Nintendo

trannies

Attached: 1545172002589.png (702x170, 35K)

milfy city is the best game and the most amount of fun you can have while playing an app

Mods can't seem to find a good balance these days. A few months back it was way too light but now it's too heavy and no-fun-allowed. Common for good threads to get deleted for a mildly lewd OP image that would have been allowed previously.
Best solution is to take Yea Forums down for like 6 months, let a bunch of people move on then bring it back.

>What went wrong with RLM?
When you make $30k a month and you have legions of fanboys that will eat up any video you put out why put any effort into it?

It was always bad. It just used to be a different kind of bad.

How far into development is it? It's VN style right?

SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Tortanic.
Now people genuinely hope games turn out horribly just so they can make fun of it.
They actually take more joy from a game be bad than a game being good.

Yea Forums is the most active board IIRC, making the board akin to a city. Look at a city. Even though it's jam packed with people, does everyone get along? Nope. They basically just ignore each other and only talk to their coworkers, friends and family. Yea Forums was nice when it was a small town but now it's crowded and terrible and nobody wants to talk to each other because there's too many different groups. Newfags will tell you that Yea Forums hasn't changed but they're wrong and part of the problem. Oldfags are just tired and don't even want to talk to the zoomies so the zoomies took over.

There was a thread earlier baiting fags with some low hanging censor fruit. That’s whats wrong

>google a Yea Forums event
>search results are reddit threads

Attached: 4966bf92372ed41117dc5c8a8a1536321497098851_full.png (640x360, 246K)

2016 election invasion

Normalfags

go away

Too many levels of irony. Too much pretending to be retarded. We've gotten too powerful.

Unironically bad moderation that will break up every off topic thread, but won't move or kill threads that should go to /vg/. mmo threads with ffxiv and wow have become regular generals on here. Mods abusing ban powers with petty shit like "dogs have no souls" = ban

Remember that experimental /fur/ board and then moot and snacks banned everybody that posted in it the next day?

Good times.

its people who violently hate trannies who bring UP trannies in the first place, if noone did then the board would be virtually free of it

I hope some of you actually remember what i was talking about, I thought i screen caped it but can't fucking find it. It was so funny seeing a Janny Ban a reddit faggot trying to act cool

Attached: if only.jpg (641x641, 73K)

Not even shitting on games is fun anymore.

Videogames are shit now.

If we hate Yea Forums so much

then why can't we just let it die?

Kill yourself and join the 40%, tranny.

They do that to bait people into posting more trannies. It's called sympathy trolling.

There'd be a big "OMG FOUR CHAN IS REOPENING", no thanks

user, the real problem isn't the lack of moderation and rule enforcing, that problem stems from the fact BANNING PEOPLE DOES NOTHING, every shitposter knows how to ban evade, it's too fucking easy, there's literally NO WAY to effectively enforce the rules, making them, and moderation, meaningless and useless. What needs to happen is for Yea Forums to require you making an actual account to post here. All your posts will still be anonymous, but mods can see posts made by a same account, and ban it. Also, past the first wave of registrations, every time someone makes a new account, there's a three months period where that user can only lurk, not post.

at some point down the line reddit, facebook and even Instagram fags got up in here. normies ruin everything so that should explain it

so fucking based

Case in point, faggot

not having these filters applied
>based to win
>cringe to fail
>based and redpilled to epic win
>cringe and bluepilled to epic fail
>incel to gaijin
>yikes to EHHHH?
>have sex to hold hands

This. Every single game released after 2007 has been 100% pure shit made for casual shit-eaters, so is it really a wonder that discussion about it all is shit too? Vidya is dead.

Because everywhere else is worse.

What's dead cannot be killed

Definitely normalfags

Is there any other place for us?
None of the other chans are any good either.

I had all 3 current gen consoles but there are less and less games worth playing. I became a guy who bought a game and traded it back in next day. I have a grand total of 3 Switch games, 5 PS4 and 2 Xbone games I bothered to keep. Selling them soon, videogames suck now

You say that, but have you seen Yea Forums with outsiders eyes lately?

Its absolute shit, noone takes us seriously, we're a laughing stock and nothing we say is ever given a fraction of worth.
We may think we're based but we're actually faggots

Normies, weebs and trannies spilling their shit into every thread. Would be fine they could stay in one place and not go out of their way to be cancer

Attached: 1544281632857.png (700x872, 902K)