Let's rock baby, what are your fave bosses in all of DMC?

Let's rock baby, what are your fave bosses in all of DMC?
Don't forget to say what weapons you like to use on them as well.

Attached: 42_dmc_PS2.jpg (628x278, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntVTVSZd-dQ
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-11-capcom-devil-may-cry-5-successfully-reinvigorated-brand
twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-resident-evil-2-devil-may-cry-5/
twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-strategy/
youtube.com/watch?v=pMhem6M5gWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE ME!

THERE'S DEMONIC BLOOD IN ME

All Vergil boss fights with Rebellion (DMC3) or DSD (DMC5) + Nero.
All other answers lack motivation

Attached: motivation juice .png (638x629, 377K)

been using cavaliere a lot more recently it's great
For bosses I have a soft spot for Cavaliere Angelo a,d Vergil 2
any tips for Bloody palace cerberus as V, I'm at floor 89 and I'm not feeling it

Looky what I found.

Attached: dmcv logo in dmc1.png (621x727, 455K)

They're the same.

Attached: 89y6neiw2h121.png (1080x708, 613K)

Attached: 1450768584991.jpg (336x506, 26K)

cavaliere angelo + Rebellion

Attached: 1555349860098.jpg (538x221, 20K)

GET READY

This

>DMC 1
Nightmare. I use Ifrit to rape his blob-like ass.
>DMC 2
Despair Embodied. Rebellion and E&I with the Frost Heart Equipped
>DMC 3
Cerberus. Using Agni and Rudra and Shotgun on Trickster style while spamming shotgun shots and A&R air attack.
All Vergil Battles. Rebellion and Beowulf
>DMC 4
Credo. Nero with Red Queen. Landing a perfect Table Hopper feels satisfying for some reason
>DMC 5
Vergil. Any weapons. Perfect Guarding his JCE gives me the boner

Shadow vs Dante in Devil May Cry.
youtube.com/watch?v=ntVTVSZd-dQ

I bet you guys didn't know Empusa are real insects

Attached: 3fc9fb9ae151cd7bba0915434ab1a411.jpg (736x1000, 59K)

They look like they have class.

Attached: 789866962b4b2ca34416cc7b3f1bf27f.jpg (366x500, 14K)

Must... Resist... Showing... More ... Empusa.... Pictures....

Attached: 66c9693e0798ba404e9dcab6603886f0.jpg (418x640, 25K)

But seriously queen empusa are some of the harder regular enemies.

Attached: thZKXS9R8H.jpg (474x474, 25K)

Which game has the weakest soundtrack and why is it DMC4?

Find a more abhorrent boss fight, I dare you.

Attached: TrismagiaHD.jpg (656x604, 126K)

Besides Vergil, my favorite bosses in the series are Nevan and Credo. Especially Nevan, as a kid I liked how it was a challenge just to get a hit in on her. My loadout for 3 was Reb/A&R/E&I/Shotty.

Attached: __nevan_and_vergil_devil_may_cry_and_devil_may_cry_3_drawn_mackerel_sabanoneko.jpg (850x732, 93K)

you win. Infested chopper might be a meme but at least its braindead easy. This fucker is huge pain in the ass on DMD
>inb4 DMC2 DMD
I just wanted DMC1 outfit

What's wrong with Trismagia exactly?
They even reused its triple element mechanic for King Cerberus in 5, it's a good fight that also teaches you how to dodge efficiently.

His fight isn't fun. I don't like having to wait for the 'real' head to come into range so I can shoot it, let alone do a combo or two on it. The fight isn't challenging of my skill, it's challenging of my patience and my will to keep going. That, and there is no indicator to which head is real until you attack two of the heads. Plus it's attacks are janky with the hitboxes.

>I don't like having to wait for the 'real' head to come into range so I can shoot it
What do you mean?
Once it divides into the three elemental heads you just need to find out which is the real one and shoot it, which is just cycling through them like any normal enemy, you don't need to wait for it to fuse back at all or get near you, unless you want to melee in that case, you just need to identify and shoot your target while dodging the bullet patterns.
>The fight isn't challenging of my skill
Hardly any fight in DMC does.

Attached: is this devil serious.png (238x344, 120K)

>What do you mean? Once it divides into the three elemental heads you just need to find out which is the real one and shoot it, which is just cycling through them like any normal enemy, you don't need to wait for it to fuse back at all or get near you, unless you want to melee in that case, you just need to identify and shoot your target while dodging the bullet patterns.
That's what I meant. There's no challenge to it or punishment for attacking the wrong head. They all can attack you all the same. Take in comparison to say, shadow from dmc1.

>There's no challenge to it or punishment for attacking the wrong head.
Attacking the wrong head barely does any damage, seems like good punishment to me.
>Take in comparison to say, shadow from dmc1.
DMC1 is built on a weakness system that is unique to that game, it plays unlike any other game in the series in that respect so I don't get why you're comparing them, DMC3 would be a much better comparison.
There's also a tiny handful of actual bosses in DMC1, most of which are piss easy too like Phantom or Griffon or absolute gimmicks like Mundus and Nightmare, the hardest boss in that game is actually the camera.

Speaking of exotic bugs...
When I was 7 years old a dragonfly that was longer than a foot long and was armored and brightly colorful, including on the wings and body landed on my hand and stayed for a couple minutes till it bit me and flew away.

Apart from maybe Arkham, Trismagia is easily the worst boss in the series.
It takes forever to kill the thing on hard and DMD, and dodging for 10 minutes straight just flat out isn't fun. Every other boss in 2 is better.

Attached: Arius.png (346x563, 161K)

I still sorta liked Arkham though, I meant he did turn into Sparda at first and we got to fight alongside Vergil.

Good eye.

Nah it’s DMC5.

I was gonna name the dragonfly Anakin.

>has kept it up, automatically high ground
>went from passive to a aggressive little bitch
sounds right

Attached: ANI.jpg (362x405, 16K)

Attached: 1555019394964.jpg (3052x1717, 256K)

He used the force to come find me and land on my hand to surprise me as I was walking around by myself.

>piss easy
>Phantom and Griffon
>"le camera is le hardest boss" meme

God damn it's so easy to spot people who have never actually played DMC1 above Normal.

DMC5 has Devil Trigger, Crimson Cloud, and remixes of Flock Off, Pyscho Siren, and Mental Machine. DMC4 can't top that, especially with its dogshit rendition of Lock and Load.

DMC5 also have The Duel.

It's claws on its feet kinda hurt when it was walking.

Don't forget Voltaic Black Knight

Volt BK should be in DMC6.

Unironically cute.

they're pretty and elegant looking.

is this the actual dmc thread?
okay cool
BROS IM FUCKING SCARED

Attached: file.png (690x126, 29K)

>It takes forever to kill the thing on hard
Maybe if you aren't shooting the fucking weak head like you're supposed to.

I'm not an idiot. I know how to fight trismagia properly, it's just a shit fight that takes too long.

Attached: Crap.png (795x783, 873K)

literally 0% chances of happening, just PR talk
eurogamer.net/articles/2019-05-11-capcom-devil-may-cry-5-successfully-reinvigorated-brand

Attached: dmc.jpg (938x504, 202K)

Other projects....
Are we getting DMC prequel?

Attached: sparda image.png (954x510, 730K)

So... Much... Class... In... One... Picture... I..... Can't.... Take.... It....

First user says
>I don't like having to wait
You say
>What do you mean? ...you just need to find out which is the real one and shoot it

That was very clearly what he meant.

twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-resident-evil-2-devil-may-cry-5/
DMC5 Special Edition coming out with PS5 and Xbox 2

Beowulf with Royal Guard is such a fun fight. Perfect guarding those huge cage things he flings at you and his massive charge up attack just feels amazing.

Oh hell yes.

More than likely DD2. I'm hoping to see DMC5SE next year tho. Hopefully no more than 2.

Special Edition is gonna be so nice.

Imagine Sparda as an animated movie.
What wud be like bros?

Attached: 60ytu5cyk4u11.png (1080x1920, 2.84M)

why is nero a bird, the twins are reptiles and the dad is a bug?

Attached: legacy of sparda.jpg (1217x657, 133K)

Because the demon form is based due personality

DTs are formed by the will of the user. Basically, you can will yourself to look how you want. Nero's "wings" are actually arms. He wanted to grow more arms so he gave himself his old one and grew two more. And for some reason Vergil wanted a tail.

that makes a little bit more sense, thanks user.

tails are ok

man don't say shit like that after linking to an article that makes no mention of it

That article clearly shows they're planning shit till March 31, 2020

Maybe a tail because it's symbolism for equilibrium. I mean for example, a cat need a tail to stand right and to walk accordingly. Maybe the tail is a metaphor for the balance between V and Urizen. Or a balance between the beginning and the end, the alpha and the omega. Or maybe I am going too far.

imagine all the fan art after movie

that is a very interesting theory, but I think he just liked tails.

But why ?

cuz they feel comfortable and he thinks they're cool.

Cute

Attached: 1557773293212.jpg (877x557, 49K)

Special edition better be an expansion pack for those who bought the game already.

Attached: 1554949890051.jpg (1500x1500, 197K)

Probably will be a upgrade like alot of games out there
Maybe who owns the game gets a discount too

Each DMC game might have a roster of bosses that always range between average to amazing but when you bundle together the best bosses of each game, you have some of the most fucking amazing group of tightly designed bosses ever.

I always liked Doppelganger cause of his interesting intro, since he and Dante had history. Considering he had Dante's DT form, seemed he was teaching Dante about his power while getting juiced from it at the same time.
And then I learned years later that you could play ping pong with his projectile and dish a bunch of damage.

Cool shit, man. Is there anything hard/hidden that you can pull off with DMC5 bosses? I know that if you DT with V while Vergil is charging Judgement cut, Nightmare busts open the ground and punches the shit out of him.

it's been many years...

Attached: dante drinking.jpg (896x891, 126K)

People who play DMC1 these days don't even know about Phantom 2 and Griffon 1 skips.

twinfinite.net/2019/05/capcom-strategy/
>They’re also planning to promote further sales for Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5.
There

How are they going to announce anything for re if sony isn't going to be there?

Credo is like the perfect action game boss. Humanoid, parries your bullshit, unpredictable, varied offense yet still can be punished and has reasonable openings for dealing damage

3 final vergil and 5 vergil are also reasonable choices

Attached: 1554067966657.png (1024x576, 392K)

Evolution.

>since he and Dante had history. Considering he had Dante's DT form
they don't have really have "history", doppelganger is just a reflection of Dante's shadow, his careless past that he grew out of through out the game, or at least I think so

Cavaliere Angelo is almost a straight upgrade of Credo.

Digimon are the champions

>they don't have really have "history"

Dante's convo says otherwise. They actually knew each other, I think you're reaching when you say it was a metaphor to him growing up, look at it at face value - Dante now had access to his demon power and devil trigger, he didn't need help from some random asshole Devil anymore.

wish he could throw his sword at you

Not really. Cavaliere is great but doesn't flow as fast and isn't as aggressive as Credo. They're definitely in the same ballpark, though.

>basically make Cavalier Angelo Alastor: The Boss, give him some of Alastor's SFX
>give him absolutely none of Alastor's special moves from DMC1

Why.

because he's not alastor

not really
Cavaliere's biggest issue is that when you know his tells he struggles. Parrying him is too easy and he staggers too easily and he only gains a single new string for powering up

its a few minor things like that that stops him from entering the hall of fame although he's still really good

>Dante's convo
all he says that he came to "ask" him some "questions" which he answers with "I already answered them myself", which seems to imply that he changed through the course of the game, Dante knows who Doppelganger is because he is himself a reflection of who he was
but who knows that's just how I see it

>Parrying him is too easy
yeah he's really just there as a parry tutorial

He's clearly a nod to Alastor, just look at this damn design. When he charges up he literally has the old Alastor SFX sounds from DMC1.

but he isn't alastor, so there's no reason he needs alastor's moves

>Someone says Cerberus is easy

Attached: smile burn inside.jpg (474x494, 53K)

I cant say which is my favorite but all of dmc4 bosses suck except for Credo.

All Neros bosses obvs, the only ones you can toss around and interact with the world with.

There should be an entry with Vergil as the protag desu.

What should it be called?

devil may cry 6

>DMC6
>dante and vergil have been in the underworld for too long and dante has gone mad without his anchors to the human world, turned on vergil and declared himself the new king of the underworld
>vergil barely escapes with his life and cuts himself out of the underworld
>seeks out nero to help him stop dante any way he can
>father and son team up and bond through the hardship of not knowing if they can save their brother/uncle from madness

Just play with Dante already! You're a big bully. Vergil!

Attached: D5VX8KKUYAEwsmp.jpg large.jpg (1378x2039, 499K)

>capcom comes out and says there are no plans to port DMC 2, 3 , and 4 to switch but the port of 1 is right out of the HD Collection
>They danced around the pricing question knowing only $10 or $5 would be fair
I still hate this company

>Instead of getting Vergil as a playable character we get some new character
enjoy dmc 6

They've started making games that are fun again but at the end of the day they're still Capcom.

They are making good games again, but that doesn't mean they aren't jews anymore

I've thought this for a while honestly, it's not like he's unable to carry a game.

I want Credo to come back, he never got to see nero grow he never saw Nero become an angel.

>the entire game is a journey to deliver pizza

But that's what makes it tragic

Worst part is instead of people shitting on this port until Capcom loses faith in it like with RE people just keep saying DANTE 4 SMASH or some dumb shit

We all know the reason only DMC1 is being ported.

He's in.

Attached: lrb537583542534.jpg (982x716, 71K)

Are you new to DMC games?

Attached: Fuck you.png (552x896, 241K)

lmao right on cue

Nero needs his brother......

There's also some shit about Switch cartridges not being able to handle multiple games on a single cartridge.

The standard size for the cards is 16gb
DMC collection is 12gb

If he'd been around to see Nero become an angel, Nero never would have become an angel.

Since we have another decade or so of waiting before they make DMC6, I hope the netflix show will be at least okay.

Baka mitai...

It's not an issue with space, it's something technical. I've only heard hear-say about this.

I'm honestly surprised it's that big, 3 must be most of it

neat but its just a texture seem

Even then DQH1 and 2 is on ome card and it includes switching between them
Thid is just Capcom trying to sell DMC1 for $30 or $40

Are you dumb? It's probably just uncompressed audio or something. PS2 games are not large files.

Actually, 1 and 3 are practically equal in size, 2 is only like 1.5 GB

Attached: DMCHDsizes.png (695x222, 13K)

Not audio, it's the FMV cutscenes taking up most of it. DMC3's video folder is 3.58 GB and 1's is 3.00.

They're doing the sams shit with RE
RE1, 0, and 4 are all $30 and RE0 is the only one getting a physical release for $60

>DMC1 port
>it's the shitty HD Collection (2018) version
>probably $30
>no physical release

Attached: 1537912795607.jpg (554x678, 87K)

Dante is an annoying little shit.

If you want some silverlining nintendo sites arent really reporting on it and if they are its negative, that and similar to RE its most likely gonna launch on a game that people will buy.
RE collection is the same day as Sonic Racing

Next year bros

Attached: 1557430426057.gif (299x340, 1.96M)

Dad I already have one of those and it glows step your game up.

the real thing > a bootleg hologram

Attached: 1556311322599.jpg (1357x1920, 730K)

I remember being so into books when I was a kid I got rocks thrown at me and didn't notice.

You might have autism, user.

Should I buy the HD collection?

I've been interested in replaying DMC1, I haven't played in ages

t. guy who bought the original one when it came out.

Emulate the PS2 version or get the PS3 version of the HD Collection. It's the only way to not play a completely botched version of DMC1.

Attached: SkWCtlS.jpg (523x873, 115K)

How is the one in the HD collection botched?

Since you played it on the PS2 none of this is spoilers

youtube.com/watch?v=pMhem6M5gWc

Attached: TKoH.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

What are big similarities between Bleach and DMC?

dude, this is fucked

definitely not buying this shit. Thanks for saving me 20 euros, based user

Vorgin Downfall is a complete ripoff however, with the Heart and Hollow Vergil

Attached: 1554557033623.jpg (502x922, 207K)

god I hate new yamato. 4's simple design was much better

Attached: Yamato-Devil-May-Cry.jpg (720x576, 59K)

No problem friend. Most people don't think it's a big deal but I honestly cannot stand how fucked they made the port. The PS3 version of the HD Collection is the most faithful to DMC1's original release.

Attached: TrustNoOneNotEvenYourself.jpg (1024x740, 55K)

New Yamato is fucking GOAT, never cared about her until 5.

Attached: 1554822965170.png (1606x2659, 3.12M)

You're wrong and gay but it's not your fault.

I'm assuming this means outside of Vergil, because he's just too good. My favorite boss in 3 (that isn't Vergil) is Beowulf. Agni and Rudra air slash to fuck his eye up, and then rebellion for the rest on first playthrough. Now I go punch out on his ass with the gauntlets.

Attached: 1552433037957.png (1876x1200, 123K)

cute snek

Attached: 1554822965170.png (343x380, 171K)

I still prefer DMC1's Yamato, just because I like yellow+blue as a color scheme so much.

Is that wrapping made of skin?

Attached: dont.jpg (628x556, 126K)

Yeah, demon skin.

Lightsaber > weebshit

Mallet Island.

Home.

Attached: deathscissors2.jpg (500x307, 33K)

If they make DMC5:SE I wonder if Trish will just have Balrog's moveset. In 2 she has Ifrit's and in 4 she has Beowulf's.

Attached: oxlr743cyt1us5zpuo1_500.gif (450x450, 2.65M)

This.

Nero kicking Vergil's ass for being a retard is something I realized was a fucking decade plus in the wings and they delivered on every part of that.

I genuinely did that fight over and over again across a week before I bothered to move on to SoS mode because I loved it so much for the long time payoff. Can't wait to get to it in SoS where he'll actually try to kick Nero's ass for stepping to him.

it looks better.

Attached: Yamato_%2528DA%2529_DMC1.png (298x200, 15K)

It's very cool that Sparda's shadow is his demon form rather than his human form.

>And for some reason Vergil wanted a tail.
To be more demon-like, IMO. Vergil hates the shit out of his human side and blames all his weakness on it. It's why Dante's SDT resembles Sparda more than Vergil's, he embraced his humanity and the nobility of fighting for the weak like Sparda did.

and what's with dante's horns?

Dante's SDT doesn't resemble Sparda at all.

imagine having this much shit taste

Sparda wielding Yamato is pretty nice.

>Vergil hates the shit out of his human side and blames all his weakness on it
But then how comes he only gets the tail after V and Urizen merge and he reconciles his contempt for his human frailty?

In DMC1?
Phantom, all fights
Griffin 1 and 2
Nightmare 1 and 2
Nelo Angelo 1, 2 and 3
Ifrit and Shotgun

I love Dante

Attached: 1557679358151.png (2048x2048, 2.91M)

Is that an earring?

Wouldn't be surprised if it was

Attached: 9tsrED2.png (1152x2048, 2.69M)

I love this chapter. V was so Tsundere, it was adorable. I like the writer of this Manga.

Fully pierced matrix goth Vergil when

cant wait for more borb and bui antics

"Shut up chicken, I'm accessorizing"

Fuck Capcom for not giving us playable Vergil. Should have had V as an npc and Vergil playable after.

Attached: 1553634598083.png (900x820, 127K)

He then proceeds to snatch some feathers and puts them in his hair.

was it explained why he steals the jewelry too?

For the stats.

he's a fag that likes to accessorize

He just needed to complete the set.

kek
but he was nitpicking the whole time
was that the tsun?

logically one would only take the essentials, but maybe his autistic perfectionism would've fucked him up if he didn't take everything

Of course when is vergil never not a tsun

its hard to tell when hes being tsun or when hes just being a little bitch
very thin line

call me when the gay shit's over

Attached: 1557856539846.png (788x847, 360K)

it's a probably a mix of both
just like when he said he wants to stop the roots from spreading more, he had to throw in an excuse and act like it was a burden

All Vergil boss Fights Royal Guard only.
It makes me feel like a man.

qt

Attached: 1555990570753.jpg (1200x1200, 76K)

Lewd

no lewd