How do we defeat GTA?

How do we defeat GTA?

Attached: _20190514_145930.jpg (2155x2349, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7uASh2tTudU
youtube.com/watch?v=4XUENzIqlwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>in the just last six months

Attached: 1550262508040.jpg (640x496, 26K)

Kill all normies and Russians.

GTAO killed our chances of having single player dlc for GTAV and RDR2

who the fuck is even left to buy it at this point
is it literally just russian and brazilian hackers getting banned and buying the game again?

>single player dlc for GTAV
good riddance

I find it bad how we're so obsessed on making more and more money only to spend more and more. Like fuck. How is yourt worth calculated in our world? By how much money you make of course. Whats a good game? A game that makes lots of money. MONEY. MONEEEEEEEY.

I still have no idea why nintendo isn't doing a normal console. Games like GTAV or FIFA are just free money.

playstationniggers still think their exclusives are system sellers
it's gta cod and fifa that does all the work

who the fuck keeps buying it?
are there children just now beginning to have coherent thoughts who are asking their mommies and daddies for it?

Attached: 1531942704278.jpg (569x599, 31K)

>there are franchises with multiple games that haven't even hit that number in its lifespan
Are they hardware banning, forcing people to buy more copies?
Mining-fags released their grip on graphic card prices?
A lot of nu-gamers coming of age?
Some third-world country eased up draconian laws to the internet?
Is it all of the above?

gta v probably has the most replayability of any game i've ever played. gta o has so much stuff to do (still getting updates) and the atmosphere is way better than gta iv. people rping on pc using modded gta v has probably sold them a lot too, it's really popular.

I really have no idea.

Attached: 1541270052150.jpg (2894x4092, 896K)

zoom zoom zoom

>replayability
Can you tell more about this? I'm kinda fed up how people actually WANT huge open world games with repetition because to them it is content and value and when we get a 10 hour package it gets so much hate. Where is this replayability/value in GTA V? Grinding money? The repetition? Replaying the story is definitely very tiresome experience.

>in the just last six months
ESLs should be hanged.

How the hell does this get passed any amount of proofreading?

GTA online. They never mean the single player part. Ever. And yes, they think grinding money and rep is content when it's the same boring shit over and over till you unlock heists, then it's the same boring heists over and over.

please don't remind me of the "heists with randoms" experience

Attached: 1507509748019.png (545x424, 469K)

Whenever there's a sale they bundle the game with shark cards for gta online. With sales it's cheaper to buy the game+shark card than it is to just buy the shark cards so they sell millions of dead copies.

You know there's a new wave of kids old enough to buy the game each year, user?
Or at least old enough for their parents to not give a fuck and buy it for them.

Because the people who write and proofread blog reports are all uncultured swine, educated on the internet boards and cheap popcultural trash
They didn't miss it, they thought it's the proper way to express things.

A lot of the biggest Twitch streamers have been playing the new Life RP mod/gametype for GTO which is causing a recent surge in sales.

Also, it's constantly on sale for like 15 bucks on Steam

You don't. You embrace it, become part of it, and start building up your gansta life in GTAO.

>All these seething nintendon'ts
Every console but yours

the same people who buy consoles and PCs

We don't.
>Bully 2 never

I still didn't buy it. I told myself that I was only going to buy GTAV after finishing GTAIV.

But I can't play GTAIV due to game for windows crap crashing.

So I ended on a stalemate.

Switch would be perfectly capable of running gta5. It's a ps3 game.

It's an AI dumb dumbs.

aren't the cards account based though?
you can't buy the digital copy of a game multiple times on any platform
so the shark cards would just be stuck on alt accounts

What are normies even doing in gta?

Isn't it just a fun story mode for about 7 hours, and then RP in multiplayer?

What do you do in GTA multiplayer that's making it consistently top steam charts?

>How the hell does this get passed any amount of proofreading?
How ironic.

grind for money to buy more grinding avenues to buy cars and cosmetics

>why doesn’t nintendo just make the exact same product as their competition instead of differentiating themselves in a saturated marketplace?

Yea Forums - Business Analysts

its not even that good

GTA iv was the worst mainline gta ever made. Don't bother.

>But I can't play GTAIV due to game for windows crap crashing.
just pirate it dude, there's a patch that removes gfwl.

>does this get passed any amount

have sex

...I'm sorry, user. I just bought it on Steam a few days ago. It's only $15 now, and I got several hours of laughs out of it using mods and going on a city wide rampage.

Normies won't buy GTA and such for the "kiddle" console even if it was as powerful. The rest of the industry is strangling each other over live services since consumers will only stick to one at a time so Nintendo's living in their own little world selling well.

Their approaches won’t work for long. There will come a time they will have to change something and make a proper console especially now with the rise of gacha and mobile.

ESL here, how would you write it correctly?

>PC gamers keep buying this shit and supporting microtransactions
how do we exterminate them?

Just remove the “the”

You're doing yourself a favor.
GTAV is thrash and a downgrade from IV.

Fuck, no, I’m retarded.

“In just the last six months”

>same boring heists over and over again
Well thats one reason why I am asking him. What IS this great amonut of replaybility to him. Heists with randoms for endless money grind? Yea I don tget it. Its so dull.

Makes sense.
GTAV is pretty old by now.

I will never play a GTA game. Utter garbage quality low brow absolute trash. Fuck any retard who buys and plays these games.

That “time” has been every year for the last 15 years, and yet they’ve released two enormously successful home consoles.

>GTAV
>6 years old
uh?What year is it?

GTA V is still okaaay single player experience especially if you've got a good PC because the game looks and is optimized really well. Grab it on sale. But unless youre some ex Warframe player or a kid with infintie freetime but 0 money I wouldnt bother with the multiplayer. Or okay I guess you could be some autismo roleplayer but uh.

Did they literally sell 10 million new copies from that shitty twitch gtarp fad? holy fuck

delete twitter

It released earlier on consoles and what they aimed for was to get people buy the game twice and im p sure that it worked for the most part.

>sold 10 million copies without advertising

wow (((they)))'re not even covering up their money laundering anymore.

Fifa is on switch.
It's even on ps360, if wiiu hadn't flopped it would be on that as well.

And there are still people convinced rdr2 won't come to pc.

Lower the prices of fast food and alcohol.

Life will find a way.

Yep
They released it for last gen consoles right before the next gen consoles came out. This was by design

They made switch and are getting closer and closer to making an actual console. Meanwhile the mobiles will take place of 3DS. They were going to strong before with the handhelds sure but things are changing either they will have to make an actual console or revert back.

>single player DLC
you were never promised DLC. GTAIV was the only GTA title to receive an expansion. Stop being a greedy cunt.

FiveM you dolt.

>you can't buy the digital copy of a game multiple times on any platform
They aren't buying it digitally.

>PCGamesN
I guess they hope mods will fix it

>now with the rise of gacha and mobile.
Which are slowly being banned.

If the bill passes.

That's exactly what I said

Switch has about the same graphic power as the PS2.

>no airplanes
>no bicycles
>no off-road
>entire city looks the same
>no tanks
>literally only 10 guns
>slow cars
>GREY
IV is the most barren, featureless title in the entire series

>greedy
do you even know what that word means you dipshit australian

I already did with your mom.

You have the same mental power as a Casio watch

They still make watches? I had this really ancient one as a kid which could take pictures in black and white.

OK, maybe like the original Xbox.
BingBing WAHOOO

Switch is more powerful than ps3, devs being lazy when making the ports doesn't change that.

me. i never played it before and just recently bought it

>GREY
Ugh, this. Couldn't finish TLAD because the colors are so muted and disgusting.

Attached: 433559-grand-theft-auto-iv-the-lost-and-damned-windows-screenshot.jpg (1280x1024, 235K)

Gib proof

>How do we defeat GTA?

Minecraft 2

hytale is already in development

youtu.be/7uASh2tTudU

Also I think bayo 2 runs at 60 fps on switch but 30 on 360 (and barely runs at all on the last minute ps3 version)

>Their approaches won’t work for long.
Children and manchildren will always exist.

Those who are discovering fivem now i bet.

Ugly ass filter

it's literally twitchtv that is boosting the sales. there are a lot of people that do rp for gta now

It's like any other online game where you grind for in game currency and better shit for your character.

No one gives a shit about RP once they're past rank 100 (you unlock most stuff and get all stats around there). It's just about cash to buy shit.

GTA RP has been getting huge on twitch in the past couple of months. Obviously everyone wanted in on the action.

I'm pretty sure that shits is dead now. I mean, it's not really dead but it's popularity went down to where it was a few months ago. That isn't boosting sales any longer right now.

fucking hell

>10 million in the last 6 months
So basicly mentioning that it was $20 cheap not only for Black Friday but also a few PSN sales.

Nah that's just how the game looks

No way dude, here let me link you to that crowbcat video

Lots of $20 games fail to sell half as many copies, what's your point?

people bought it because of that then their non-twitch watching friends got it

$20 is not cheap for a game that old
and most games never reach 10 million sales

I can't believe it honestly, but that's incredibly impressive.

Is GTAO only fun with friends? If so, I'm fucked

is rdr 2 online at all popular like gta online?

Hush, little zoomer

>v vs cdpr.jpg

I've never once heard people talking about.

If people were smart they'd stop buying it so Rockstar will finally make a next gen GTA with all the improvements of RDR2

I dont believe this article, show proof.
shark cards, heists being delayed for years, old gen being dropped for new gen (just buy it again retard!) reverse negative bounties to glitch money to maximum

why

also this but if they do liberty city, vice, or san andreas again, im not interested.

Because people Play Nintendo for exclusives
Playstation is the jack of all trades
And Xbox doesnt know what it wants to be so its dying as a result.

>What do you do in GTA multiplayer that's making it consistently top steam charts?
go play it. Everything costs money, so people are grinding missions to earn enough cash to buy things, like offices, warehouses, armored cars, helicopters, etc. Many of these items make the missions easier to do, increasing your money earned per hour. The nearly bulletproof armored kuruma is 600k and usually the first vehicle people buy.

Attached: 444880737_preview_kuruma2.jpg (640x360, 44K)

>grinding for three weeks for a car
been there done that, got a billion thrown at me by hackers. never again.

>just pirate it dude, there's a patch that removes gfwl.

I don't run pirated software on my PC. What if one virus stole my bitcoin wallet?

I am. I was too cheap to buy it when it was still for over 50 bucks and now you can get it for 10. But now I'm too cheap on disk space and don't want to wast half a day downloading a game that might not even work on Proton.

I've never had a hacker give me money, but they've raided lobbies and killed everyone and messed with me in other ways. I was grinding for about a month and got a lot of stuff, but it's basically pointless so not playing it at the moment.
You can kick everyone out of your lobby by suspending your internet connection for 10 seconds via the task manager if you are having hacker issues.

>Not explaining why it's selling that much

Every time there's a sale on Shark Cards, it's always cheaper to get the card bundled with a physical copy of the game. Not only is it saving you money in that regard, you can then sell the copy on eBay for extra money back. This is what the biggest whales of GTAO do repeatedly.

>WAAAAH I DON'T GET TO BE LE CRAZY EDGY DRUGS MAN AND I'M ACTUALLY VULNERABLE, AND YOU'RE ALL ZOOMERS FOR NOT HAVING A PROBLEM WITH THAT

I had enough of that crap in payday 2.

lol what the fuck are you talking about you brain damaged toddler

>GTA4 got two expenasions
>RDR got an expansion
>GTAO earns stupid amounts of money
>Suddenly no expansions
Hmmmmm

>Russians
It’s fucking chinks, brazilians, and poos that are buying it up

zoom zoom zoom

fuck off we are full

i bought one of these copies, ama

I built a new PC, so I'm going to buy it either today or tomorrow. It's only €15, and the singleplayer is objectively good, and then there's the endless mods.

Attached: 545654.gif (332x338, 1.76M)

normal fags should keep playing and valuing this shit forever. imagine those casuals and americanized third worlders starting to play japanese games. who wants that

For people who don't get it, these are almost all Chinese sales

Nothing wrong with TLAD's grey grainy filter. Suits the theme of the add-on much like how TBOGT was a bit brighter and more colorful.

[citation needed]

>objectively good
huh?

>rockstarbabbies

Attached: file.png (427x181, 18K)

>6yo

Attached: ....jpg (684x453, 25K)

I bought it.
It was on sale for like 4 bucks.

GTA RP twitch viewers.
Summit1g was playing it recently and getting consistent 50,000 viewers for 10 hours straight

I honestly don't get the whole GTA rp stuff. I saw Summit play it and it just looks boring with people doing unfunny voices. If I wanted that I'd just play vr chat.

Attached: Capture.png (301x449, 94K)

why do the chinese hackers keep coming back once banned? that is where the sales come from

I only brought it once on 360

Attached: 2016-01-20_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

>a mod sold them extra 10mil copies

and to think those KIKESTAR faggots wanted to prevent modders

Attached: 1539191531895.jpg (700x505, 215K)

Kek

I love how they won't even come out and say they fucked up

It was on sale on steam, I had to cop that shit real quick, plus I have a new PC

>Rockstar doesn’t want to make an easy gorillian by porting it to switch

GTA's one of the big names for gaming as a whole that also doesn't have a yearly release like sports games and COD. So anyone entering into gaming or buying/building a new system will probably try and get a copy of GTA V.

at this point im pretty sure these switch port beggers are snoygers false flaggers

Wasn't it their parent company that tried to take down mods?

What mod?

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was announced at E3 but Rockstar doesn’t need it

I don't want to emigrate to the USA you dumb amerimutt

This game is better than Apex, Anthem, Pubg, Fortnite btw.

all true, GTA IV fucking sucked looking back

I won’t buy it

But I know people will

I wonder how long I could continue to go without having ever played it. At first I didn't wanna because RDR1 was my favorite Rockstar game and I just wanted to wait for RDR2 because I knew it would come some day. Then it turned out RDR2 was bad and I don't like Rockstar anymore.

Going to buy it soon for the 3rd time LMAO
Bought 360 version or release, then got the PS4 version and now I got myself a PC last year and going to pick up the game for it

*turns into plutocracy*

Kill all the normies

post yfw doing heists with randoms

Attached: 1490754304669.jpg (750x742, 159K)

Same. After getting to rank 500 I didn't want to start all over but then I discovered RP servers and now I'm hooked

Saints Row

good job on missing out on the gaming sensation of the last decade because of your stuborn autism man! Have an upvote! You sure showed everyone here!

The RP mod

>rp for gta

oh god, the RP in single-player autists are converging

I may buy it on steam..3rd time buying it.

>who the fuck is even left to buy it at this point

Attached: aaaazz.jpg (1605x393, 164K)

Fifa 09 on the Wii had this weird special mode in which the Miis played some kind of arcade football.
That song playing during the match is still stuck in my head to this day.
youtube.com/watch?v=4XUENzIqlwM