Square Enix Project Prelude Rune game is seemingly cancelled

This game was produced by Hideo Baba but he left Square Enix

twistedvoxel.com/square-enix-project-prelude-runes/

Attached: ProjectPreludeRune.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKltmUsQ1g0
youtube.com/watch?v=7jd6-Sb25Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's hilarious because it means that Baba gave square absolutely nothing of value in the 2 years that Square had Baba's studio running. They can't even salvage anything so they're just scrapping it.

Yup, Tabata, Baba and other guys had been leaving Square Enix

Kingdom Hearts, Octopath Traveler, and I Am Setsuna don't exist?

Good fuck baba

Dont know if its due to Square Enix being dumb, but good riddance to Baba

>The entirety of SquareEnix's PS4 generation has been remasters.

DQ11
KH3

Also FFXIV expansions.

Based. Let Baba rot in mobile gacha hell.

They released tons of games this gen, they even managed to pull out new DQ, KH and SaGa mainline entries after god knows how long.
I wish butthurt FF kiddies would shut the fuck up.

shit, what the fuck was it?

DQ11, KH3, Octopath, I Am Setsuna, FF14 HW/SB/SH, and FF15.
Don't lie on the internet, user.

Baba is left
Game is canceled

>shit, what the fuck was it?

the deleted post?

it was
>SquareEnix has only released FF15 (a game shown off in 2006 for PS3 and retooled from PS3 to the PS4/Xbox One/OC) and Nier Automata which was developed by PlatinumGames.
>The entirety of SquareEnix's PS4 generation has been remasters. Yet millennials will still keep sucking that lazy remaster cancer breast.

and deleted his shitpost in shame

>SaGa mainline entries
what the fuck happened to Scarlet Grace's western release?

Square hiring Baba in the first place was a stupid move considering all the shit that was associated with him at the time. I think Square is in the middle of reevaluating their games and they're cutting any creators who don't make the cut.

no, no, the game
all I found was some trailer that didn't say shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GKltmUsQ1g0

squeenix destroys everything it touches

Attached: 33b74a0527dae6af58431322dc688b0581461c37.jpg (616x353, 37K)

Still in the works.

>thinking nusquare can procure anything of value
enjoy your butchered FF7 demake

Well, let me tell you something about Baba.

Baba is YOU.

>Hire Baba
>get shit
They could've asked me for this prediction and it wouldn't have cost them a dime

>SaGa mainline entries
Huh, which one?
The last thing about the SaGa team I remember is that they were stuck doing mobile shit.

Scarlet Grace

Scarlet Grace.

>An expanded port subtitled Hiiro no Yabou[b] is scheduled for release in 2018 for Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Android and iOS. A Western localization is in production.
Since then nothing new on it?

Nope, they confirmed it's still in the works though.
Bear in mind Scarlet Grace is the biggest SaGa game yet in terms of script, it might be a Vita game but it's actually pretty big in terms of content, and the expanded port added a lot more stuff to the base game.

Attached: Dn1ra_EXUAACjKO.jpg (936x1200, 313K)

I also read they were working on a Romancing SaGa 3 release/port/whatever but I couldn't find much.
Still, that sounds fucking incredible, can't wait to play Scarlet Grace

>I also read they were working on a Romancing SaGa 3 release/port
Yeah, it's a remaster in the same vein of RS2
youtube.com/watch?v=7jd6-Sb25Vo
That too is scheduled for a global western release on all platforms, much like RS2.

Hope you enjoy Scarlet Grace once it comes out, it's very different from the rest of the series, like most entries, but it's a fantastic game in its own right despite being worked on with zero budget and in barely three years, really shows how a talented team can make great games from almost nothing.
It also has the biggest cast in all the series, with over 80 recruitable characters.

Attached: 59649043_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x878, 670K)