HANDS DOWN the best 2019 videogame so far

This game is literally perfection. If you don't like this game you don't like videogames. It has:
- the legs of FUN;
- the arms of TECHNOLOGY;
- the body of QUALITY;
- the eyes of KINO;
but most importantly
- the heart of SOUL

Attached: devil-may-cry-5.jpg (1460x672, 272K)

Based & DMCpilled

Attached: 1557561153578.png (974x737, 631K)

As much as I love DMC series and this game, it still lacks a proper finish and the gameplay would have been better if just as I get the hang of playing one character, next mission didn't make me play another.

Atmosphere was drab, dark, and “edgy”. Ruined a fun game to appeal to edgy fags.

2019 feels so empty now

Attached: 1552373216170.png (851x768, 771K)

A glib facsimile

every dmc game apart from 4 is drab and dark. Some missions like mission 9 even harken back to dmc1 with how gothic it was

Sekiro was considerably better in literally every aspect.

>same two enviroments
>the moments with V that are slow as fuck
>limited Devil Triggers is a weird concept
>weird translation
>Pre-order shit

5=3>4>1>>>>>>>

Attached: Vergil staring at an ice cream sundae.png (737x737, 758K)

It's pretty good, I prefer RE2make (and DMC3) but both games kicked the year off great.
So great in fact that I don't really think the holiday season can maintain their momentum.
Personally I'm hyped for Bloodstained but I know most people don't give a shit.

if by every aspect you mean "literally just level design" then yeah

I completely disagree. it had exploration and some great aesthetics outside of the castle.
I'm on my third playthrough and I'm struggling to keep playing because there's so little variety when you try to apply them to most boss fights.

That’s a shame. Bayonetta 2 was much much better.

5 = 3 = 1 > 4 > > > > DmC > > > > 2

>2019 feels so empty now

this. 2019 felt empty after March.

> the best 2019 videogame so far

um...no...sweetie.......

Attached: 1554037674259.png (631x710, 1003K)

Gameplay, music, graphics, story, I can't think of a single thing DMC5 does better.

would be 10/10 but
>loading times
>menus
>shit UI in general
just let me play the fucking game, reeeee
RE2 was the best in this regard
boot up, continue playing 5 seconds later, inventory/map loads instantly, easy to handle

nah, hardly any replayability and shit performance (still a 7-8/10 though)

I agree.

>loading times

Stop playing on consoles/get a SSD, they are cheap as fuck nowadays.

The gameplay, music and story in DMC5 is better, and the bosses too.

It's trash.

>inb4 "i-it doesnt count"
Cope more.

Attached: DMC5 'combat'.webm (900x506, 2.63M)

Yeah, it was decent I guess

I can think of the four you mentioned. Unironically mentioning music just makes your post look like bait.

don't you have a FFXV thread to shit up, barry

You're trash.
Literally all games can be cheesed in some way or another. You can't just intentionally break a game and then complain about your game being broken genius.

It was a pointless story that just felt like fanfiction. Character designs are also shit. Dante no longer has his heroic proportions and looks like an old dude in a jacket he shouldn't be wearing. V missions are so bad they single handedly drop the game 3 points because you can't skip them. 4 was more fun.

i do have an SSD user
still slow as fuck, too much time wasted on skipping/loading cutscenes, and creating a new loadout for Nero is just painful

nice cherrypicking

Attached: Barry admits to ban evading.png (1581x196, 64K)

>The gameplay
>bosses
See >the music
DMC music is literally mumble shit screamo vocal. Is this a joke?

ffxvfags never show up in an actual ffxv or versus13 thread, they just show up in KH and DMC threads. I wonder why

if you play both games without cheesing them sekiro is a lot easier.

Where did all the Sekiro love come from? I didn't really like it. Looked like a lot of people were turned off by it on release too as far as I could tell. I beat DMC5 all the way through DMD and still go back to play bloody palace pretty regularly, but I couldn't find anything to hook me in Sekiro. The stealth mechanics were jank as fuck, the grappling hook felt like it was ps2 quality, and the parry everything gameplay got old FAST.

because the one autist can't defend his unfinished mess so he just shits on the superior games.

SeeNobody cares about your taste in music retard, what is wrong with you?

devil may shit is the most retarded franchise ever made

only trannies play this shit

if you like devil may shit, you are a trannie

As a person who disliked the game you didn't play it, because one problem is this game doesn't have the mumble shit vocals forost of it and has shitty dubshit.

I tried 4 again to see how it compares after playing V and it was the least fun I've ever had playing a DMC game.
Fuck the "puzzles" fuck the gimmicks and fuck half the enemies in this game.

BANG BANG BANG

Gimme a Co-op Void and Bloody Palace option already Capcom, damn.

Sorry, V sold so poorly Capcom decided not to add anything else to it.

V was working as a whore? I thought he was just robbing people?

Wrong picture there.

Attached: SEKIRO.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

I prefer DMC5, but I disagree. DMC5 has a much lower skill floor required to beat the game. Sekiro's skill floor and ceiling aren't too distant from each other, but it's much more difficult to get to the point of being competent enough to just beat the game to begin with. I don't even think it would be unfair to say Sekiro is harder than DMC5 on DMD.

DMC FAGS BTFO

Attached: OH NO NO NO NO NO.jpg (692x814, 157K)

Thats not kh3

Nah. Better game overall, but DMC was better in plenty of aspects.

>User Score

SEKIRO FAG BTFO