HITMAN 2

almost as good as BM

Attached: GC18-Hitman-2.png (1256x708, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17977313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best location?
strawpoll.me/17977313

Attached: 3b6191ef-0593-4958-9d5d-f49041ce7576.jpg (1600x600, 275K)

it's much better than BM, BM being so good is a meme and mostly nostalgia imo, i played the series through first time all in a row a couple years ago, BM was disappointing after 2 and contracts.

miami in s2, paris in s1 although sapienza is just as great

I need to use the bathroom

not as good as contracts

I kinda lapsed after finishing the game. Any news on the upcoming updates?

Name a single thing bad about Hitman TM/2 that makes them not better than Blood Money

not yet, i expect a new fullsize map in 2-3 months at the latest. they've been working on making Ghost Mode good, which it will never be so ugh. but now that update's out, hope the path is clear

BM is clunky as shit. Only thing I miss is the soundtrack.
I hope 2 gold edition goes on sale soon.

shitty opinion but I get pretty tired of modern hitman's level design.

each level is massive and split into 3 smaller levels. None of these interact with eachother. No NPC from one area will walk into another.

It makes everything feel static.

Also why do they make sniper levels, it seems weird they'd spend all this time making it from scratch just so you can look at it through a scope.

It'd be nice if they made smaller scale levels that could be released in quicker intervals.

I feel like I missed a lot of elusive targets, my last hit was the banana republic general

There are new challenge packs and elusive targets every month but besides that we only got one sniper map.

Attached: Roadmap_2019_FINAL.jpg (1920x1134, 1.71M)

For me

S1: Hokkido
S2: Miami

This tbf, wish the levels were a bit smaller.The whole Santa Fortuna map could easily be half it's size while keeping almost all the content.

Unlockables are bullshit because you start off without even having access to a lockpick. BM has unlockables but at least you start with the basic things. Also there is no suit retreival penalty.

Always online bullshit for a single player game.

You can play offline if you want

my last elusive target was the one after sean bean, how many did I miss?

True, but without your unlocks and starting locations which are half the fun for me.

Like 6 or 7, some of the targets were from Hitman 2016 ET's

oh nvm

Sean Bean mission 2 when?

I really hope they make a nigh map for Whittleton Creek. Currently it's locked at mastery level 15 so maybe there is something being planned.

They'll probably make a serial killer themed Whittleton night map with serial killer challenges. Can't be Halloween though because IO won't add kids in a game where you can kill everyone.

The new maps will be paid DLC, though?

Almost, but it's slightly better.

Whittleton Creek
Another Life
Never compromised
Never noticed
Suit Only
Silent Assassin
Kill everyone

Attached: 20190513115830_1.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Straight up serial killer mode

Attached: 20190513101824_1.jpg (1920x1080, 269K)

can I go around always online and timed missions if I just pirate it?
do I need the first one to play every mission?

you need the first game and the free legacy pack to play all missions within Hitman 2.

What do y'all think the 'special missions' will be about?

No, Hitman 2 is a shitty colorful james bond game anyone who thinks hitmanTM 2 is better is a zoomer

Blood Money is a shitty colorful wile e coyote game anyone who thinks BM is better is a millenial

Attached: Contracts.jpg (220x312, 15K)

Attached: giphy.gif (360x202, 2.01M)

What is this from?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (360x203, 2.29M)

is s2 any good? I played s1 all levels and got most of the kills.. never did the dlc nighttime levels though.

Bank preview?

If you like s1, then you'll like s2

Ghost mode Mumbai is going to be fucking amazing

The Bank DLC supposedly environmental destruction

It’s better than BM in every way except story and OST.

Late this summer

>almost
Hi™man 1 was the "almost", user, ™2 is legitimately on par.

I thought that was a Max Payne 3 mod or something, are we actually getting a bank level?

>new bank level
>new beach resort level.
Its part of the roadmap