27 days

>27 days
>nobody cares

Attached: 14853471483.jpg (637x637, 40K)

The Sonyfags are waiting for their new State of Play while the Nintards are in the rosterfagging threads

i hope the bestgamers stream it. i miss karnivore89 so much :(

Well there won't be anyone playing the flute and the banjo this year, so what's the point.

bonehead here, I care

>tfw no more Andrew WK

AAA gaming is dying.

Attached: 1514433911291.jpg (480x455, 20K)

>Sony not going
>Bethesda already said they're not discussing Elder Scrolls and Starfield
>Nintendo will probably be a bunch of reshashes as usual
Microsoft might have something cool but I have a strong suspicion that this E3 is going to be the worst one in years.

>no Sony

Attached: 1512898326157.jpg (600x491, 29K)

Unhypest E3 yet.

E3 is outdated. The fun is gone, there is nothing left.

I CANT WAIT FOR XBOX NEWS

Attached: skinner just.jpg (640x426, 21K)

>pretty much everyone left except microsoft that stays there alone to announce everyone else's multiplats

Fuck man i completely forgot about e3.

>tfw only hyped for the devolver digital plot

Sony and Nintendo murdered it

>and we have one more thing
>stage goes black
>sony press conference

>no E3 bus threads just for the sake of it

wow Yea Forums can't even into memes anymore, how pathetic

E3 is irrelevant in a post-nintendo direct world
nevermind that it's become too bloated with everyone wanting their own conference despite most only having one thing worth showing, at most.
literally the only things worth watching this year are microsoft for multiplats, nintendo if you're into their stuff, and maybe devolver for laughs.

this, everything else is just extra

I feel like Yea Forums will truly be dead once E3 officially ends for good

>caring about literall shill show, filled with bullshots and vague promises

E3 is dead, nobody gives a fuck anymore.

But sony won't be there

What killed E3?

SJWs and the fact that e3 is hosted on gay pride week every fucking year.

Video Games

I care, user

Attached: 1557707765657.jpg (1407x782, 110K)

Not enough focus on actually good vidya

No more CRINGE KINO this year

These days you can throw a product announcement up on Twitter and probably gain more press than if it was smushed between a bunch of game announcements during E3. It's not really necessary in a post-Direct world.
I almost wonder if Microsoft will leverage everyone's deflated expectations to put on a great show but I doubt it.

Attached: 31uGZ1eaC8L.png (1024x500, 14K)

Attached: 1398308497212.png (1303x892, 86K)

Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony are the three main events in my opinion, Nintendo being gone has worked well since they just post a rehearsed 50 minute video instead of an hour and a half long cringe fest, but with Sony also gone it leaves only Microsoft at the press conference. Feels empty.

I only really want to see stuff from Doom Eternal at Bethesda and laugh at the Ubisoft and EA presentations.

another just dance and sports, sports, sports, sports, has become hard to laugh at

Last year's was pretty bad dude, plus the delivery of some of the games shown were duds. I'm surprised Bethesda is still going after Fallout76 being a major shit show, would be even more surprised if Todd shows up and isn't hanged on the spot. Most acknowledge EA as garbage but normalfags and MUH FIFA MUH MADDEN will keep it alive, as Trannyfield 5, the death of C&C, and Anthem were poorly received. Plus Sony was compromised by the California virus and is gone forever.

Ironic that Nintendo, the so called goody two shoes company is selling more violent and ero shit these days to capitalize on everyone else's SJW hand rubbing practices. For fucks sake Saints Row and some panty collecting game are for sale on the switch

Attached: 1526008017449.png (832x910, 986K)

NO MORE VIDEOGAMES

Attached: 1556443127443.jpg (525x478, 18K)

I only care about the Nintendo and Xbox showcases. Those are the only interesting ones.
>Ubisoft will just be more of the unfunny panda sketch
>Bethesda will just be Todd sweeping 76 under the rug and talking about the next patch to creation engine
>Lol Sony who?
>Digital devolver meme video
>PC gaming show cringe

Only people who don't care are seething sonytards. Keep SEETHING lmao nerds

Attached: Xchad thumbs.jpg (271x362, 20K)

>No Sony
>No EA
>No Nintendo

E3 is a dead event.

it's ok, Microsoft will announce the multiplats of everyone that's not there for them.

Are you kidding? I'm super hyped

Whatever happened to those Gundam everyday posters?
I once tried to throw my hat into the ring by posting Mother 3 everyday, but work, school, and social life prevented me from fully committing.

Attached: 2D813FB8-08A7-444E-B308-85193A1550D4.jpg (228x350, 23K)

>Saints Row on Switch
Hold the fuck up, when did that happen?

And that's a good thing

Honestly this is probably the most excited I've been for a bunch of video game releases in some time. From the top of AAA and the bottom of Indie there is actually a lot of shit that I can't wait to play.

Skyrocketing production costs where each conference had to one up each other's presentations with utterly unnecessary musical numbers and celebrity guest hosts. Totally unsustainable. Also, making it open to the general public and giving Youtubers and Twitch scum equal access as major news outlets made the show floor a miserable experience where no one gets to try anything but spend hours waiting in lines doing nothing. Totally non-conducive to an event aimed at previewing new products to people who report on it.

Those companys are cancer.
Comfy E3 this year guys.

kek, true, but MS is as dead and irrelevant as the event itself.

The only reason hype seems lower this year is because people are actively lowering morale and you're falling for it

Got announced like a week or two ago. I assumed it's a way to make a bit of money to keep the company afloat while they work on the next Saints Row game after Agents of Mayhem flopped.

Everyone knows that bannerlord won't be revealed at the pc game show, and who the fuck cares about xbawx and devolving digital? Literally no reason to be excited for this e3.

The PC gaming show is going to be much worse than usual this year, whereas it is usually just a glorified AMD advertisement, this year it has been bought out by Epic. Heard it here first.

Yikes and cringe, MS shill.

Even if they're """exclusive""", at least Microsoft usually brings out some decent games.

Fug.

Attached: 1536424280593.jpg (598x368, 47K)

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
In 27 days we get Nier Gestalt remake, and you tell me there's no HYPE?

Attached: 1482167277836.png (1276x540, 956K)

And that's fine since Epic actually cares about PC gaming unlike Valve

based

Attached: 1537478888443.jpg (500x567, 37K)

Come on bruh, even I know you don't actually believe that.

Attached: ayys_911.png (948x560, 877K)

I've already never managed to watch more than 5 minutes of this, I just drop it and do something else every time even though I mostly play on PC.

>the only posters unhype are Snoydorks

hmm really makes you think

Attached: 1557488734848.jpg (540x394, 54K)

All I'm even looking forward to are Playstation and Nintendo exclusives and EA's Star Wars games. E3 holds none of this for me, therefore the show is completely irrelevant and dead. Ubisoft doesn't even make a laughing stock of themselves like they used to anymore, last year was just boring.

Sonyfags in full damage control

Nintendo Directs. It made everyone realize that they can get more attention just by doing announcements themselves instead of getting lost in a sea of them that happen each E3 and also for way cheaper.

>the only people that aren't hype for this e3 are Sonybros
What about Nintendoodies, or PCfags?

Same, it has always been unwatchable garbage. More like a paid infomercial than an E3 conference. This year will still be the worst it has ever been since Epic are pure cancer.

Not even the cringe compilations are fun anymore.

but E3, especially in the last 5 years, was garbage
only 3-4 games lived up to the hype
I just have standards and I won't understand the artificial hype around unreleased games

Attached: 1557710832962.jpg (478x325, 88K)

Tendies have the Nintendo Direct + 3 days of Treehouse and PCGaymers have Microsoft + PC Epic Shill Show + Multiplats

konami 2010

All the big names have their own conferences now.

Last year we had Ori, Cuphead, Metro, Todd, Sekiro, Halo, DMC, Cyberpunk 2077 and a bunch of other shit. It was good as far as E3 presentations go.

So no reason for either of them to be excited for e3 at all? Thanks for clarifying that it's not just Snoygoys who arent excited for this shitshow of an e3.

Really activates my almonds

Attached: kek.jpg (199x199, 15K)

Microsoft and Nintendo are the only worthwhile ones this year. Maybe not even Microsoft if they don't have anything like DMC5 or Versperia DE.

Attached: 2019-03-17 20_02_44-[RH] Uchuu Patrol Luluco - 02 [Dual Audio] [BDRip] [Hi10] [1080p] - mpv.jpg (204x194, 8K)

speak for yourself

Attached: 1557761894023.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

Ah yes, look at all those Microsoft games.

People forgot games are supposed to be games and not immersive interactive adventures. When the game portion is focused upon it's about "how do we nickle and dime with this feature".

Devs put all their blood sweat and tears into the making things look realistic instead of trying to push the boundaries of AI and interesting TECHNOLOGY mechanics.

Attached: 1400446039557.gif (400x259, 1.4M)

I already said they might not be exclusive, but showing off a lot of decent games in itself is great for E3 standards.

Any teases yet?

Sony has retarded ideas on what defines a video game. Then made a bunch of retarded musicians and performers make their talk seem more serious. They then used that (even though they voluntarily payed for that without any other company doing that) as an excuse to say "it costs too much."