Fuck jannies, and fuck mods

Don't forget to take your daily dose

Attached: 1557435831563.gif (1000x546, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1fXskXB-pOoG9cKpnoVsq9iA2lGh7SlwR?usp=drive_open
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, doc

Fucking a trap is possibly the most based and redpilled thing you can do.

You are fucking a boy, a boy who's father raised him to be a boy, who never thought he would be doing HRT and getting cummed in his asshole, who probably thought his son would grow up to start a nice family like him, but instead is getting fucked in the ass by another man, moaning femininely, and taking the seed of another, more alpha man into his womb. He is not just homosexual, but made into a woman. If only his father could see this, what he would be thinking inside of his head, that he raised his little boy just to be a cum-dumpster for another man.

You, by fucking him, are meta-physically cucking another man, stripping him of all his honor and dignity, and it is the most alpha thing you can possibly do.

Thanks, doc

Fucking a trap is straight up gay sex pasta boy.

That's pretty gay bro

thanks doc

Wtfs a jannie

Based AND redpilled

>TRAPS AREN'T GAY XDD

Where does it say it isn't?

BASED

gaysed and traynpilled

Well they aren't

The whole point of a trap is a boy that looks like a girl
Being attracted to the trap isn't gay but when the trap has sprung and you know it's a guy then it's super gay if you continue

can't believe we're having this discussion in 2019
but most trap fans want the trap to be a trap
don't forget to dilate

Being Gay isn't based and redpilled. It's obnoxious and unsanitary, all anal sex is innately bluepilled cuck shit.

All sex should be done without condom and always deep insemination. Any other ways is self-cuck and gay.

If they think the discovery that they're a trap is in any way going to faze you, the most alpha thing to do is to continue furiously fucking them.

So traps aren't gay but liking traps is?

It is gay, you should know a trap from a woman unless you are a low test closet queer. I have never been fooled by a faggot and never will be.

Yeah and when you swallow his cum you are literally gaining sustenance from destruction of his familial line. This is what Conan was talking about.

Enjoy your HIV

I'm sorry your uncle diddled you, user.

this is my transgender girlfriend
you like her?

Attached: 1533609731834.gif (10000x10000, 31)

The only diddlers are the fags and trannies gayboy. Ones that you probably are intensely accustomed with.

Fucking a trap is not based nor redpilled, it's gay and it also means you're not worthy enough to have sex to a woman and reproduce.

FUCK THE MODS
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER
EXTERMINATE TRANNIES.

we need to get serious about this.
you ban me for saying something you dont like janny? i’ll come back and shitpost and spam twice as hard.
its mutual assured destruction. be fucking careful who you ban, bitch.

exactly, these faggots trying to cope not being able to land literally any girl is absolutely pathetic.

Based and gay

Attached: gay_romans.png (936x540, 208K)

Attached: 1509416521166.gif (2800x1283, 2.67M)

Romans are a bunch of dead faggots. Their faggotry destroyed their empire.

>time to dilate

This was great OP. Thanks for making me laugh and thanks for ensuring I get my daily dose!

Perfect.

I guess if you're Roman.

>Trap thread
So to make this thread worth it anybody want a Google Drive of SphereHunter lewds from her old patreon (courtesy of some obsessed subreddit)

drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1fXskXB-pOoG9cKpnoVsq9iA2lGh7SlwR?usp=drive_open

FYI, James kept this up till last year, making his big cry about hating sex and such fuckin hilarious in hindsight.

Attached: FB_IMG_1557729974767.png (600x533, 333K)

thanks doc

based and dosepilled

>literally so gay their empire died
lol

Cringe and bluepilled

Nice and good job agent Honk

Attached: 1543375093819.png (788x699, 21K)

Trap =/= Tranny.

Both are still gay, and disgusting, but tranny is significantly more disgusting.

based and thank you doc

Attached: 1554147924687.png (20x20, 1K)

>taking the seed of another, more alpha man into his womb.

Samed and ILoveYouMr.Frodopilled

thanks doc

Gracias doctor