Fire Emblem

Another three houses cutie.

Attached: 1557821914872.jpg (639x640, 82K)

Those are some large breasts.

are you trying to imply that this is a good design, what are those lines on her chest supposed to be

Attached: 1488906347710.jpg (284x177, 11K)

They all have such an awful case of samefag faces with dead fish eyes it's just creepy

Just like the GBA FE games pseudo-grandpas pretend are good.

だね

Attached: aquahuh.png (380x380, 183K)

Attached: Dorothea.png (1600x1602, 1.07M)

Why does every girl have huge honking titties? Where's the justice?

It's gonna suck dick

Attached: ferankings (2).png (1216x1221, 1.82M)

>best girl is stuck in a shitty game

you want some of this bitch

Attached: 1478194883207.gif (500x500, 68K)

Attached: 4f90783b01d008fc2f34aff3ca51f338.png (800x801, 463K)

>あら~あら~

But FE12 was pretty fun.

Jesus she is ugly

Best design so far.

That's bait, it's posted all the time in FE threads.

Holy fucking soulless. Bring back kozaki

HURR TITTIES AND PINK HAIR YES THANKS BASED ISIS

Attached: index.png (194x259, 3K)

Why are their eyes so creepy and soulless? Look at the size of their pupils. These games look like complete garbage, it's a shame as a i enjoyed Awakening and Fates. Despite their flaws they had a certain charm, but i don't see sny of that here.

What's her name?

there's at least decade difference, you know? That shouldn't be a thing now.

And Edelgard/red thighs girl , all of them share the same face.

>all the other twintailed girls in the series are great to amazing
>this one looks like fucking trash

How did they fuck up this bad after the great ones in echoes and fates?

Attached: what.jpg (444x729, 34K)

i'll be gentle...

What's the deal with the 3 houses? I know you choose one to teach but having like 8 units doesn't make sense so you must be able to recruit units from other houses right? Yet we have no indication of this and some people even think this is a Fates situation where you'll be doing multiple playthroughs, one for each house or route.

Ah Yes, Fire Emblem Three Houses, originally a 2018 game for the Switch then revealed to be 2019 lineup. Delayed from Spring 2019 to now Summer 2019 for quality assurance purposes per Nintendo's Direct January re-reveal.

Has had constant red flags because the presentation is extremely poor. The artist is Chinatsu Kurahana, known for her otome (games for women, the men typically are pretty boy looking like the Sailor Moon men). Then unlike Sailor Moon, her character design and facial expressions are extremely lacking for all the genders, the eyes in particular are completely fucked up and devoid of life on all the characters she draws. The cover art has received tons of mockery including from previous Fire Emblem artists who poke fun at the upside homo queer Claude.

But if that wasn't bad enough, the actual 3D side of the game is amateur and wonky at best. You get into combat and you see just how uneven the game truly unfolds. Objects clipping where they shouldn't even, weird body types for the women like the church lady has a man's torso, there's a girl that looks like a time traveler Jpop cosplay girl (you'll know her since she has a photoshopped out of place hat), the entire game suffers from lack of anti-aliasing so the hair in particular is distracting in 3D due to shimmering, there's 0X AF so the ground textures (which are low quality to begin with) are very and I mean VERY blurred, and then there's the combat environment like trees/buildings that look almost N64 era. Oh and the physics engine is hilarious, like it seems they put one and only one developer on the collision detection programming side, coded only once just get the game into alpha stage and never fixed it.

Compare this screenshot between open world Xenoblade 2 vs closed single map Fire Emblem 3 Houses which goes in out of 2D plane and 3D plane (Valkyria Chronicles did this too in the PS3 in 2008 and it wasn't an ugly game).

Attached: 0B4C5F30-ECAD-4714-AE42-D6E5C30D15F0.png (1024x1024, 2.02M)

Yeah, drawing pictures was a new thing 20 years ago.

Moron.

this is so cringe in every possible way

I thought she was supposed to be a loli but it's just yet another big milkies thot instead, fucking dropped.

you'll probably be with your chosen house for the first half of the game or so and then have the houses merge halfway through to beat the true big bad

>#FE refugee

Maybe she'll be able to wear a swimsuit in the western release now.

does that mean I'll have to use the crappy males? christ....

>Golden Deer has the most non-leader females of any house
>Blue Lions has the least
>Black Eagles is the only house with a female leader
what does it mean??

I'm really not feeling the artstyle for this game.

Attached: 1557121557940.webm (1280x720, 2.52M)

>Personal skills are back
>The two teachers don't have them, implying they won't be playable
>Byleth has a crest, Hubert is the only noble who doesn't so far
>Support conversations are now cutscenes

INTENSE CHOICE MAKING

ULTIMATE RPG ACTION

Your mom wants you to move out

Source?

what's the point of giving choices like this ?
>Yes
>Yeah sure

That's funny, we both know the GBA chara designs blow this out of the water.

>yes
>yes (sarcastic)

Hilda

People trying to read this.

Attached: 1557821601076s.jpg (250x154, 9K)

Attached: twitter-anna-three-houses.png (400x400, 203K)

Too old

Hi Eric, you know that this game is gonna sells millions of copies, right? Why struggle against the inevitability?

Attached: 1550097637943.jpg (331x331, 63K)

I hope she's not the bad guy.

Serra

>no (yes)

>sameface

>Eric
>Ever speaking favourably about Xenoblade 2

>yes
>no

>pick no
>'are you sure about that?'

>yes
>no

>church
>some kinda priestess
>cake
She's gonna be the villainess, whether you like it or not. They need the 3 houses to stand united against one common enemy that try to, from the shadow, goad them into fighting each other and the holier-than-thou church militant is a perfect organization for that.

Attached: 1556756345952.gif (100x100, 19K)

Her chin is so pointy she could poke out someone's eye with it.

>pick no
>are you sure about that ?

>yes
>no

>pick no
>are you sure about
i hated when pokemon did this

That's a boring cliché.

This desu, the whole cast is creepy motherfuckers with how soulless those yes look and the coloring on the iris is off putting on everyone, I don't know what they're doing but I guess its all for the fujoshi audience who likes these art traits. She looks like a vampire.

I wish I had the Xenoblade X webm for this

Attached: 1556194143601.jpg (788x1080, 113K)

I hate when a character has the same hair and eye color

All those designs look like some chink imitation of Soejima's with their soul sucked out of them given their lifeless eyes. What the fuck?

They probably saw how successful Persona 5 was and tried to copy it

>yes...bart simpson?

>SSfag
>It's also an Echoesfag and actually liked Gaiden
Makes perfect sense but I'd like to know what you didn't like about awakening.
You have terrible taste though

>fe3 bad
>Fe4 good
>Thracia ???
>GBA and GC games anywhere near good
>DS remakes bad
>>>>>>>Gaiden and Echoes good
??????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1529519501820.jpg (488x320, 79K)

This art is actually fine but the portraits look terrible.
Look at these ones, the faces look so flat but the boobs are shaded in a weird way that look kind of 3D.
Looks like those mousepads with boobs

This sameface is more apparent this time around because the portraits all look fucking identical.

I thought she was a Persona character