VikkiKitty's Gunt

This is what happens with excessive drinking and her voice is a result of constant cocaine snorting.

Attached: 7CCC1679-D77D-42AB-830F-C9EAF88024E3.jpg (960x960, 79K)

that simply means that she is ovulating and ready to carry children

Attached: 1497337218345.jpg (2733x4100, 2.02M)

wood berry

Is this thst smash ultimate announcer? Dies she even know how to play the game? I also heard her commentating a game with another girl. Anyone know who that was or what she looks like?

The body of a life of constant visits to regional cons and consuming shitty sugary food while staying up late.

>Wild-colored hair
Red flag for me already

Attached: nVsy1pr.jpg (960x1864, 391K)

If you knew about some of the stuff she gets up to, you'd delete that pic from your computer lol.

My wife on the left.

That picture is going to upset some roasties but it's 100% fact.

i know plenty about best emma

Attached: 1529800111012.webm (480x480, 1.53M)

Sure lol.

would knock her up, her voice is hot

Cocaine snorting is amazing, it gives you motivation and focus, AND it makes you more likely to lash out at filthy casuals and other such low tiers.
I want a cocaine gf.
Mostly so she can get me in contact with her dealer so I can get the cocaine; actual gf part of cocaine gf unimportant

take a shower and go outside.

Really? I gotta drink more and start doing cocaine.

But user it's 5am

t. 80s stockbroker who turned to sucking dick when the market went down

I bought BTC early on though so I'm back.

Go ahead and try it then. I hope you OD.

Attached: IMG_20190507_232957.jpg (1152x2048, 378K)

Am I the only one that finds this bitch incredibly annoying? Her voice is terrible and she always says "can we talk about x" every 5 minutes. Why can't smash have good casters like in DotA?

No, she's pretty bad. Most "people" in the smash community are bottom of the barrel fucking retards and/or niggers, though.

Coney is best commentator.