Do we have a date for the western releases of Yakuza 3, 4 & 5 remasters yet...

Do we have a date for the western releases of Yakuza 3, 4 & 5 remasters yet? I need to beat some thugs and manage my hostesses.

Attached: 1557832807349.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jT0r_UnT6bU
youtube.com/watch?v=RiON7VlmSqA
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1738721877
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're probably waiting until all 3 come out so they can sell it as a bundle.
right now we're still waiting on the remaster for 5 to come out in Japan

Attached: ryu-ga-gotoku-5-yume-kanaeshi-mono-remaster-563321.15.jpg (1500x1500, 392K)

how much are they selling them in japan for?

I'm betting my ass they are announcing them at E3 now that YK2 is on PC too. 3 4 5 will be simultaneous on PC and PS4.

i might be misunderstanding yen prices, but on their Japanese Amazon listing, they're being sold for $30-$40 which is a little high for these games

Attached: 1546436457352341.png (1556x723, 902K)

yeah im gonna guess that's who they do it. along with FOTNS ending up on pc as well

Why did they made her so cute in the remake?

Attached: 1541951611879.jpg (1920x1080, 712K)

I'm SO FUCKING TEMPTED to pre-order this when I'm done with Judgement.

Attached: 1557410263272.png (299x319, 191K)

pretty much, i don't think they will be releasing them individually considering they're mere remasters of an already niche series anyway
just lump all 3 and sell it for $60 or something

why are the substories in this one so shit bros

it's really bumming me out, yakuza 0 and kiw1 had some of my favorite sidequests in games

Attached: everybody's idol.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>kiw1
>some of my favorite sidequests
Name at least one good substory from that game

I am DREADING to platinuming 3 again. Some of those minigames made me almost smash a controller.

bad ass dads

the majima date

the substories starring that retard hick who wants be a yakuza

the bump scammers who don't learn their lesson until 4 or 5 ass kickings in

So would Nioh and Sekiro selling well have helped or hindered the chances of Ishin coming over?

also the cross dresser and his trans sister if that was in 1

>tfw find out Sayama never appears again
WHAT THE FUCK? DID THEY FUCKING MAKE HER GO JUST SO KIRYU COULD ENGAGE IN MORE BORING ASS DATING TRASH? THEY REMOVED A DECENT CHARACTER WITH GREAT CHEMISTRY WITH THE MC FOR FUCKING THAT?

Attached: 1550778961220.gif (419x227, 2.07M)

3 had a different writer and he hated her, so he just wrote her out in the laziest way possible.

you could just not be autistic as fuck and not feel compelled to 100% a game that isn't even good

So 4, 5, and 6 just fucking ignored her existence for literally no reason as well aside from some shit Jap writer getting assmad about a character?
If 6 is actually Kiryu's last game why the fuck didn't they bring her back? Did he get a new romance or something?

Yakuza games are largely written as stand-alone. It's just the way it is.

Actually the writer has been the same, it's just that the novelist that oversaw the script left.

how shit is your life that you have enough free time to sink this much time and effort in't something you know is unbearable pointless shit... TWICE? you realize there's no cash reward for plat trophies right? if anything they're a mark of shame unless it's because you overcame a challenge you enjoyed doing. a yakuza 3 plat is just a "yes I had 100 hours spare to spend having a shit time for no reason" badge

Didn't realize that I was talking to casual central for a second. Won't happend again.

Attached: 1552500487003.jpg (719x832, 110K)

But it's not about git gud. It doesn't prove you have great skills. Any casual could 100% Yakuza 3 as long as they hated themselves enough. It's retarded to put yourself through it twice just for... ??? Still unsure what the rationale is.

>not wasting your life on something you don't enjoy is being a casual
How's that wagie treating ya, insect?

Attached: 78c.png (832x968, 420K)

>just got to the rainy scene
>based modders replaced Crazy Ken Band
>based modders removed the stupid sound effect

Thank you for putting the soul back into this scene.

No

I didn't bother to mod it and holy shit this song is so out of place in that scene.

>tfw no happy Sayama-Kyriu ending in Y6

Attached: 1473106579691.png (326x220, 81K)

>You have to enjoy something in order to do it

Attached: 1541099817458.jpg (198x254, 9K)

yeah the new music is awful
crazy ken's jazz fit this game so much more as a whole

How did Nishiki not see she wanted his dick ? I mean he doesn't look like the kind of sperg to oversee this kind of stuff, in fact he seems like a ladies' man.

yep fuck the new music
this is where it's at

youtube.com/watch?v=jT0r_UnT6bU

Attached: 927380_20190514233249_1.png (2560x1440, 3.73M)

I hope you modded the game to see this scene the way it was intended.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiON7VlmSqA

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1738721877

Attached: 20190514233200_1.jpg (2560x1440, 916K)

Isn't she older than the group? Maybe he's not into older women.

3 had a different writer though

The Japanese judo champion (who also dubbed his character) asking you to show him around Kamurocho.

Honestly, be my baby is the only memorable substory in the entire series.

I'm playing K1, I feel like the combat is a little bit better than 0 already but what's with the punching sponge enemies? There's this Kiwami mechanic I don't understand, you're supposed to use special heat actions when they're glowing but I never seems to actually do
And sometimes the game tries to run over 60fps even though it shouldn't. This make the game stutter with my 60hz monitor. Very annoying

Attached: 1532078383279.jpg (1920x1080, 1.41M)

You have to unlock a technique for each fighting style (directly below the center of the ability tree) then fill your heat level and punch the glowing bosses for MASSIVE DAMAGE

You need to use a special Heat Action with the fighting style which match the colour of the boss's aura.
If he's glowing yellow, use Beast. If it's pink, use Rush...

And this is why Kiryu's story should have ended with 2. Hell, even have him die with Sayama in the explosion. The rest of the series should have focused on new characters.

>all the street thugs call him "Gramps" or "Old Man" now
jesus this is fucking depressing. Imagine wasting the prime of your life in prison and people are calling you old by the time you get out.

Attached: 1544615251755.jpg (1024x1024, 80K)

Isn't he 39 in Kiwami 2?

Oh, thanks

Did you get the Asia version of Judge Eyes or the Japanese one? If you did get the Asia version, are the Chinese language subtitles hard coded? And if they are not does it have the option for Japanese subtitles? No one has really mentioned it. I was asleep at the wheel and didn't get the demo, but I was going to buy the game in Japanese and then one of the actors fucked up, and it was pulled from the E-shop and store shelves. Now people are asking $100 minimum for the Japanese physical. At this rate I'll probably just hold out for it next month, but if the Asian version can be flipped into Japanese I might be extremely tempted into buying it. These questions go out to anyone in the thread too. This is probably the only shot I'm going to get from people that have actually purchased the game.
I'm waiting for the remasters to come to the states. The PS store is fucking ridiculous with prices, and the physical editions are pricey as well. Importing is saved solely for the games that just can't wait.

>Did he get a new romance or something?
Nah Kiryu just walks away after getting Haruka, Yuuta, and Haruto sorted out. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see him again as some sort of super secret side quest I'm interested in what the future holds.

>Daigo as MC
Holy hell. What could've been.

Is fist of north Star worth a buy?

You’re the faggot that’s out here whining about not wanting to do a piss easy 100%.

It’s alright. I personally didn’t care much for it because the whole japan sim aspect was always a big part of why i like the series and you don’t really get that here.

Don't mind me I'm just posting the best girl.

Attached: 20190510145852_1.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

OG's call Kazuma Kazuma, Kiryu is a secondary flag