Attached: rep.jpg (180x181, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanatical.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

F U C K
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DIE MOTHERFUCKER

Good game. Replay it every once in a while, no slowmo, no saves, highest difficulty.

>BEHIND THE _________

You forgot no fun you signaling faggot

>no slowmo, no saves, highest difficulty

Not really that impressive. The game is easy as piss even on the hardest difficulty.

HEEEE'S TOOOOOO FFFAAAST

What makes you think I posted that to brag? That was just a testament to the enjoyment combat brings in this game.

>What makes you think I posted that to brag?
No one believes you did that not to signal

>FLUSH HIM OUT
>nade lands at my feet

Attached: 1544096249101.jpg (480x650, 83K)

but the slowmo is part of what makes this game so fun

sure, if your a casul

HE'S TOO FAST

I'M GONNA BEAT THE CELLULITES OUT OF YOU

It's a testament to how good the shooting feels when it looks amazing even without the slowmo.
Firing a burst into your enemies just feels like you're shredding their flesh, and they crumple like dolls falling to the ground

so lads, which is the better slow mo shooter,
Max Payne or F.E.A.R?

Attached: DONT.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

max payne has better overall guns but fear feels the best and the shotgun is the only gun you need

Is there any dev documentary on how they created the AI?

Why can I only buy the original in a bundle?

buy it on gog or just pirate it

or pirate the gog version

Attached: k.jpg (364x588, 17K)

fanatical.com/en/bundle/fear-bundle

that's what I meant lad

Attached: 1547568191598.png (421x503, 128K)

It helps that the gunfight audio in general is quite loud. The gunfire, the shot impacts, the ragdoll collisions, the radio squawks.

Vanquish.

what the fuck went wrong with FEAR 2 and 3? I've read so many causes I dont know what's the real one
pretty hard to choose one, why not match ones within the same genre?

>what the fuck went wrong with FEAR 2
Started development as a spiritual successor and not FEAR 2 because they didn't have the rights. That's why no pointman and shit. Later got the rights and changed what they could to make it a sequel. Target platform was consoles which is never good for an FPS.
>and 3
Some poor dev making some unrelated shooter was told halfway through development "You are now making FEAR 3. Change what you can to make it FEAR 3 before the deadline." They did what they could.

well that's a fucking shame

bump