"I-is he actually playing--?"

>"I-is he actually playing--?"
>"Oh my god, he is!"
>"Should I tell him to stop? We ARE in a public place. It's very inconsiderate."
>"Antonio, don't! He might give you the plague... let's just go ride in your father's gondola."

Attached: 1536455700410.png (800x723, 683K)

what a fucking retarded hat
she has no right to bitch about what other people do in public

do people really play these in public or is it just a meme?

at least I dont wear a napkin on my head.

Fuck you AND your hat.

They do, I was on a flight a few months ago and the man beside me was playing on one. I kept giving him really intensive "wtf?" looks like in the OP image until he turned it off. Some people just don't adhere to social norms unless you force them to.

>time traveling Switch user

At that point they'd burn you for being a witch.

>even cat is disgusted

You were on a fucking plane, what else was he supposed to do

I've seen literally one guy playing it on a train before, but I'm from UK. I bet in the US its a common sight due to how retarded that country is.

Stare ahead blindly like everyone else.

You don't play games in publiv

Suck me off.

Dude looks like Orlando Bloom

Attached: qqqqqqqqqqqqq.png (202x196, 97K)

Read a book? Take a nap? Browse on a smartphone? Using a switch near someone else is like setting up an Xbox in the middle of a train, it's just weird and selfish.

Butthurt europoor

God fucking bless you pal.
Mate, we don't get Nintendy manchildren, we get walking bomb threats.

So playing games on the smartphone is OK, but playing games on the switch is not? What logic is that?

how is it selfish? How is it literally any different than fucking around on your phone.

I think they would be more surprised by witnessing firsthand a piece of technology from hundreds of years in the future.

Normal people don't play vidya in the first place. It's just Candy Crush or something on their iPhone.

I bet it was such a simpler time back then.

>normal people don't play video games
>but they do play video games
stop posting

Attached: 822.png (819x745, 251K)

The difference is holding a phone doesn't urge you to stick your elbows out and take up as much space as possible.

I'm a nintendy bomb threat, gonna move to uk in couple of months, i'll delete all your games

neither does playing a switch.

Nah, play whatever you want as long as It's not forbidden where you do it but also don't be surprised when you get some weird looks from people. It's not the most respectable thing to do.

please don't we've got enough problems as is

Yeah, do more /pol/ and Yea Forums browsing instead, it will help, fag

you've clearly never fucking held one then

God I love it when wageslaves think they’re superior to real people that are rich enough to have fun their own way

Could say the same about you m8

Sure, nobody gives a fuck. The most you get is some kid being midly interested and watching over your shoulder, but thats about it.

every anglo country is degenerate and home only to pgs

Attached: truth.png (1928x1080, 3.05M)

With how Yea Forums has such a problem with playing games in public but no one else generally does, it tells me that it’s ok to do. Yea Forums is full of manchildren and zoomers who are failed chad rejects, so seeing them harp on it makes me think if you’re well adjusted then it isn’t an issue at all.

Playing on a place or waiting for some train/bus is the only situation where i can imagine myself playing a switch.

I've seen two people play in public, one was a weak nerd playing 3ds on a resturant, we went to the same school. He became trans.
The second dude played rhythm games on his vita during class breaks in school.
Both cringe.

Attached: harley.jpg (266x450, 18K)

Child playing neon green plastic bing bing wahoo toy in public = acceptable

Fat sweaty old man playing neon green plastic bing bing wahoo toy in public = not acceptable

I play my Switch or any other handhelds in public all the time and nobody gives a flying fuck. What are they gonna do about it, arrest me for not conforming to what Yea Forums thinks are social norms?

Attached: smug taranza.png (743x780, 222K)