They're gonna shoehorn this faggot in aren't they

They're gonna shoehorn this faggot in aren't they
this was the hottest shit in 2008 though youtube.com/watch?v=1KxjGn30PDA

Attached: watch?v=1KxjGn30PDA-05-14-19-01.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

no, apparently there was some falling out with Gackt or something.

That is literally the one thing they can do that will make me drop the game.

There wasn't. The character is completely owned by SE and even if there were any issues with him reprising the role, SE could simply change the design/VA and they're free to do whatever they want.

Nah, Kadaj is probably going to make it in though

I don't mind Angel as a character, but fuck me Genesis was terrible.

Genesis uses Gackt's likeness and Gackt was even involved with his characterization (although he was backstabbed by Square-Enix with how he was portrayed.).

This is all moot anyway, since Gackt and Square-Enix have become buddies again, so he's no longer an impediment.

Yes

Likeness =/= legal rights. SE plaster their copyright claims on everything, so we have a pretty good idea who owns what. But as you said, the point is moot now.

Attached: caXkZ8A.png (400x559, 430K)

crisis core is the best thing to come out of FFVII and I replay it yearly.
nintensois and faggots who don't own an psp/vita will never experience the video game kino that is CC: FFVII

Attached: crisiscore.jpg (4128x3096, 2.14M)

but that's the shit i need to get a full dose of Final Fantasy

> so smug but for how long

Attached: end.jpg (700x992, 88K)

The Jenova spawn show up a few years after FFVII, so there's no reason to include them. The events from BC and CC on the other hand are part of the backstory. I'd expect some references to them at least.

is it really that good?

Fuck I just remembered that manual.
I miss those things bros, first they went colorless, then they became folded slips, and now nothing at all.

It really is yeah. It's also the best non-turn based FF game, I don't know why they never reused it in other games.

why

Attached: watch?v=SyeAD1NKnVw-05-14-19-02.png (1280x720, 1013K)

I prefer every single other thing in the Compilation (although I think only Before Crisis is good) to Crisis Core. Even the pointless 'Lateral Biography: Turks - The Kids Are Alright' is more enjoyable and Advent Children,that destroyed the entire FF franchise, is better.

Attached: FFVII-0_Crisis_Core_Essence.jpg (562x600, 321K)

imagine having taste this shit
unironically have sex

Not really, the combat was absolutely braindead and the story was rather underwhelming.

I'm just not a fan of melodrama and stories that have so perfect shonen protagonists, that all the character development needs to be foisted on the villain and we learn nothing new about the protagonist, we didn't already know from the VII flashbacks. A game with events, that serve to only cheapen previous games (by copying them or retconning reasons) and actually manage to contradict every other major Compilation entry, which is downright remarkable, since BC gave only two extremely minor restrictions to CC and it managed to violate one of them. Gameplaywise you just run behind an enemy and permanently crit-stunlock them (later you'll spam Costly Punch) running around the same few hallway levels repeatedly with a random encounter rate so high, that eventually you'll be hugging the walls to bypass all battles. Also DMW is breaking your flow constantly.

Dirge of Cerberus' combat is better and that abomination had enemies that flew out of bounds, so you had to wait them to come back and circle-strafe won every encounter, except for the enemies immune to bullets (in a shooter!). That's saying something.

Why is Genesis so hated anyway?

the fuck you talking about, first of all that game is not even available on the vita unless you hack it, secondly the best way to play that game is on a fucking pc on an emulator.

>playing in bed with the lights off
>hearing and feeling the UMD spin up while loading
>the unique feel of the psp nub
>waking up and keep playing while having morning coffee
also
>his vita isn't hacked
emu fags have literally no argument for emulating handhelds. fuck off.

Attached: pspFF.jpg (1080x809, 105K)