Games for this feel?

games for this feel?

Attached: meteora-w-iext41773895.jpg (350x349, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/38qmr_mzkCQ
youtu.be/K9MrdsuQfNE
youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last good thing ever made byu a band/franchise and everything after it being absolute dogshit? I'd say play Sonic 3.

Shadow the Hedgehog

Jak 2

I'LL PAINT IT ON THE WAAAAAAALLS

Attached: 1557262478130.gif (512x512, 601K)

Magic the Gathering

Games for this feel?

Attached: 1373487823893.png (652x347, 26K)

A Thousand Suns, Living Things, and most of their unreleased stuff from Minutes to Midnight (Across the Line, QWERTY, Blackbirds, etc...) were all good.

Fuck you.

Persona 3 FES

WHEN THIS BEGAN

Classic WoW.

No. You're just a tasteless faggot who got late into the party and had to settle with that shitty attempt of music for Twilight fans.

Portal

All those records you mentioned ranged from "meh" to fucking shit. There's a reason Chester killed himself. His band sucked dick

>a thousand suns
>good
aaaaahahahahahaha shut the fuck up, nobody liked that record.

I liked it. Catalyst is a good song. Very experimental album too.

I liked it.

They have literally not made a single remotely good song since Meteora. The Jay-Z shit was fun and sounded good mostly but it was just remakes of existing songs so it doesn't count.

Anything after that was horrible, HORRIBLE streamlined focus group tested trash.

Nah, they were all good.

But I started listening to LP when I was 13, right when Meteora had just come out and Bleach and Naruto AMVs with LP music were all the rage

The band matured user. It seems like you didn’t though. Also, be thankful they didn’t pull a Muse. Now THAT was a fall from grace.

This, very few things actually capture the edge properly like P3 does

Attached: 1497740604672.jpg (2560x1600, 1.54M)

>QWERTY
>not good
>Given Up
>not good
>Blackbirds
>not good

Awful taste.

you are nobody

Chester killed himself cause Chris Cornell killed himself though...

LP was always faggy as fuck

Their music didn't mature, it was watered down. They sound exactly like 30 Seconds to Mars on most tracks.

The same thing happened to Slipknot. First album raw and edgy and great, second the HUGE success and basically a perfect album, and completely unlistenable afterwards.

Dance Gavin Dance too. And August Burns Red and Parkway Drive. What is it with the first two records?

It wasn't faggy. Gay? Probably, but not faggy.

I’m more than you’ll ever be.

Force unleashed 1 & 2

Yeah started playing it recently. It's just too good

It sounded more mature to me. ATS and LT they were definitely trying out new things.

Attached: 1362652680_516904_1532614736_miniatura_normal[1].jpg (980x600, 76K)

>Hybrid Theory will be 20 years old next year

Attached: 1541694340236.png (923x611, 939K)

I HAD NOTHING TO SAY

NO. NO NO NO IT WON'T! I AM NOT THAT OLD. PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THAT ISN'T TRUE

Attached: 1516521592283.gif (500x300, 645K)

The first record is often extremely experimental and oftentimes amateur because the band has no idea what they are doing. Though not the same genre, listening to the first album by The National and hearing how badly produced and bizarre a lot of it is can be off-putting, but there's also a lot of raw emotion in there. Then they peaked for a couple of albums/EPs and everything after that became overly produced and designed to appeal to idealistic 20-40 year old women instead of lost, despondent young professional men who hate their lives. A lot of bands go one of three ways:
>Start appealing to the mainstream (sell out) and making popular, more digestible versions of your edgy hits
>Refuse to appeal to the mainstream and end up experimenting too much to the point where you alienate even your original fans and nobody is sure what your deal is
>Refuse to appeal to the mainstream and just keep making what you always did to the point where it gets boring
Linkin Park, somehow, followed all 3 of these at different times.

One of the many small things that I struggle with is the fact that I liked and still like the edgy amv-tier Linkin Park songs

>>QWERTY
>>not good
>>Given Up
>>not good
I know these but wtf is blackbirds?

No, the problem is that the early works are the result of passionate, sometimes angry, young people putting their all into an art form they are highly unlikely to profit from as much as from a job flipping burgers, and the latter works are the product of rich people who have nothing to be angry or passionate about because they expended their energy, passion and rage on snorting cocaine and fucking 20 models every night after they ate the most expensive stake available with their producers and publishers.

I had this cd on the disk tray while playing half life so I remember playing through it with that music on the background. Good times

youtu.be/38qmr_mzkCQ

They have tons of really good unreleased songs that simply didn’t make the cuts for albums cause they weren’t done in time.

Blackbirds, Across the Line, and QWERTY were all meant for MtM.

Across the Line:

youtu.be/K9MrdsuQfNE

QWERTY was pretty solid tbqh

>meet elementary school classmate
>he’s bald and walking two kids
>if a girl, she’s fucking saggy as fuck and weirdly bumpy in the face, like a stereotypical rose cheeked grandma

>meet old friend
>ask about other friend
>apparently he died years ago

Attached: old_room_2008_before_moving_out.jpg (1280x960, 549K)

Also true.

>America
Good lord man.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING NOOOOOOOOOO

>America
>white man with two kids

GTA SA during San Fierro

Point taken.

>meet school classmate
>she's a butch dyke working retail
She used to be so cute

Attached: 1473705411765.gif (200x200, 3.46M)

I was going to post something about Shinoda not having lost it, but then I remembered Fort Minor AMVs and checked the release date.
It’s fucking 14 years old

Fort Minor was alright. Some good songs on that album.

Nu Linkin Park was a mistake.
First songs might have been edgy, but there was SOUL to it, no matter what Shinoda says. He's convincing himself they did better afterwards but that was all a fluke.
They watered down everything and went into pop rock shit. Without being good Pop Rock.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc
>2005
Just fucking end my life already

Attached: 1467872602517-vg.png (1273x979, 338K)