It's fine

it's fine

Attached: BfA.png (559x314, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gDtyI0jV7WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No it isn't. Unless I get Sethrak or Naga as playable races

Attached: Data,_2379.jpg (930x820, 58K)

Attached: 1541915897596.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Ethereals fucking when?
BC was over 10 years ago

Attached: ethereal.jpg (1700x1806, 658K)

it's not

>Boring raids
>Stagnant story
>Island expeditions are just emulated PvP instances
>Mythic+ is hardly rewarding
>PvP isn't rewarding at all
>Nerf dungeon XP so people buy more boosts
>Remove portals, rep gate everything and increase material needs for professions to increase time played for subscribers
>Another poorly implemented progression system
>"We want players to stop flying over everything and adventure" meanwhile no new content in older zones and Cata revamp vacuumed all the quests into hubs
It's not WoD bad, but it's pretty fucking bad.

People will realize this when they play Classic, give it some time user.

It's the worst the game has ever been. If we're lucky the next patch might make it better than wod maybe.

Ethereals are the new villains.
We going to space Israel next expac

The expansion sucks, but Zandalari Paladins got playable. That's what I needed most and now it's just waiting Blizzard to actually make good expansion if they're committed delivering entertaining MMO.

Attached: 08483.png (633x782, 975K)

I am kinda sorry for all those ppl that got baited by legion and actually thought we are going to make it

They shit their pants in wod

Legion was okayish

Bfa just took al the bad things from legion and made them even worse

Its time to turn off the lifesupport

>it's just waiting Blizzard to actually make good expansion if they're committed delivering entertaining MMO.
lmao, if you still think blizzard haven't given up you are beyond hope

Attached: 1546687980211.png (407x255, 104K)

"Fine" isn't acceptable at this point.

If they can't make it engaging beyond "here's a dozen new things to grind" then it needs to die.

>Boring raids
you are so retarded I'm amazed you can breathe

Attached: Garrosh.jpg (846x818, 281K)

The game is absolute trash but I dip my toe in every now and then when I need a simple grinding fix between Diabolic 3 seasons.

WoW died with the pre-Cata patch nearly 10 years ago. It will be back with Classic. Home. Fight me cunt.

People ask for vendors for pvp so they dont get random shit

People also wanted to be able to choose their m+ rewards

what did we get?

PvE has vendors for the m+ points but to choose a specific item you have do do +20 5 weeks in a row LUL

PvP still has random rewards

Oh they really did listen...

Its just a big mockery at this point

>playing diablo 3
>calling wow shit

You notice that everything you say from this point is invalid

Everyone that plays diablo has lost the control over his life

>Zandalari
Why does everyone in this game want to suck Troll dick? Did I miss something? Trolls are gay, just like elves. The only races worth playing are Orcs and Undead.

lol
the first 2 weeks of Cataclysm were amazing
fucking vanillafags with "muh classic zones", mst of you didn't even play vanilla wow

Yea its fine :) keep paying that sub bro it's totally worth it vote with ur wallet :)

Maybe I'm missing something but is there anything good about BFA? It felt like a low effort version of legion with no energy.
I could name tons of things unique about Legion that I loved but I'm having a hard time thinking about anything possible with BFA.
>New races and a good raid [maybe]
How long did it take to get those races out again?
I think wow would have more subs if they didn't release BFA at all and just stuck with legion until they actually had something worth remembering

Attached: harold.png (326x279, 98K)

>he PAYS for it

Attached: 1442055658930.png (1308x1440, 800K)

>gear caps at +10 for Mythics
>Dazar'Alor is all dodge and stack mechanics, not to mention piss easy below Mythic difficulty
>Crucible is just 10 ilvl better than Dazar but 100% more of a hassle.
Did I upset you robot boy? Are you still trying to convince yourself the subscription is worth it?

Attached: 1530753147733.png (329x374, 299K)

In my experience, the D3 community is way more chill and helpful than the shitshow that is the WoW community.

That being said, both games are garbage and fuck you.

One last thing....
What the fuck were they thinking? obviously they couldn't just one up the Artifact system [A fucking ton of lore behind all those weapons, One weapon per spec of every class] Should have just had them carry over into BFA at least
And ability pruning? Stat squishing

>complaining that a raid is hard
Based classicbro

idk bro I just want to suck female(female) Draenei dick.

They also ruined pvp hard with the new raid trinkets, shits a fucking joke right now.

why play d3 if there is Poe

it has a better system where actually more than 3 builds per class is viable

Every season actually has some gimmick to it

dibalo 3 is just a big pile of shit were everything is worse than it was in d2 and way worse than poe in EVERY aspect possible

And get a mouth full of blueberry cum?
What the fuck is the matter with you. Get help, now

Their mindset has always been completely remaking everything in every expansion. They literally just came out like a month ago and talked about how they might have a change in how expansion development work and build upon previous expansions instead of starting from scratch constantly.

Classic flags are retarded man let them have their fun. In a few months they’ll get bored of the game and start complaining about whatever.

PvP has been a mockery since wod
I don't know what they did, maybe its the butchering of the classes, maybe it's the numbers, but it felt like shit from the first day

Attached: 1557703004336.png (354x367, 255K)

>Boring raids
>Stagnant story
Every expansion is like that. Almost no one cares about the "story" in a MMO.
You get almost as good gear as raiders with even less time
>Nerf dungeon XP so people buy more boosts
Level up during Timewalking. A timewalking dungeon with full heirlooms and XP buffs gives about half a a level.
>Remove portals
The most important ones still remain.
> rep gate everything
Needed to stop players from finishing literally all content in 2 days and then have nothing to do until a new content patch comes.
>Another poorly implemented progression system
Just like all other progression systems. Nothing new.
>meanwhile no new content in older zones and Cata revamp vacuumed all the quests into hubs
Waste of time and resources. Why should I start going to Uldir or Easter Plaguelands while the story is in Kul Tiras and Zandalar?

Bc D3 is actually fun unlike PoE which feels worse than Diablo 1. Also loading down with passives isn't exciting gameplay.

Shit, even Grimdawn is better. PoE is bland as fuck.

confirmed never done raids

>He plays ranged
>or doesn't actually play the game and is a useless nigger

You're telling me you had fun in Uldir? everythings fucking gray and brown. Colors in BFA are at their worst, gear LOOKS like shit in pvp and pve.

BoD plate gear is cool but the other armortypes got shit on. And even then the raid is fucking b a d for the middle 3-4 bosses. The most unimaginative raid to date.

Azshara looks to be another sad attempt at the same shit. a necklace won't carry the game.

It's the second worst expansion to date. But it's not WoD bad, just very close.

I hope they bring back artifact weapons :(

>Every expansion is like that. Almost no one cares about the "story" in a MMO
I believe that's nuwow fucked up the hardest
None gives a shit about Sylvanyass, Jaina and that bunch of characters licking your boots and being your "friends".
Just give the players a setting and they'll create their own stories.
>B-but I killed the Loch King, I deserve recognition!!
No you fucking don't, you're a faceless adventurer, it cannot fucking work any other way

dunno what's the worst expansion WoD, Legion or BFA they are all so fucking shit.

If you think people who have played the same game for +10 years don't care about the story that's retarded. So many demographics play wow..

AND I HATE BAD PLAYERS SO FUCKING MUCH. You get Item level from M+, not good gear. you need residuum for anything worth a fuck unless you titanforge some trinkets.

Not sure if I can agree with that. WoD had a fucking great leveling experience and a fantastic raid with BlackRock. Sure the Garrison and twitter update overshadow all that but at least most people who played WoD remember the positives.

Shadow Priests don't even have their artifact anymore. The knaifu escaped her prison and Sylvanas is carrying the empty dagger.

I like all bosses in Uldir except G'huun
also I puged Ahead of the Curved in Uldir and Battle for Dazar'alor
I also tank M+
the only consistently bad thing in Raiding and M+ is the comunity, but Raider IO helps a lot to filter cunts

yeah it really sucks if you need at least an iq of 100 to play poe where diablo is literally made for toddlers

big YIKES to you brother

He doesn't further on what progression sysstems he doesn't like. You a cata or mop baby or something? Absolutely unintelligent just typing to waste your time.

>he thinks Dazar'Alor is hard

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I haven't played since Legion, what happens if I log in to my character now (coincidentally priest), do I have no weapon at all?

WoD would have been good if they didn't abandon it from the very start and cut almost everything so they could immediately start development on legion early. That's why legion ended up being a great expansion surrounded by turds on both sides.

>He doesn't go into detail about the progression systems he doesn't like
Clearly the artifacts we've been given the past two expansion you fuckin moron.

You still have it and can transmog weapons into it but canonically she's gone so they can never do something like recharging your artifact.

Shadow Priest is one of the best DPS right now but the play style is worse than Legion

t. LFR hero

WoDs big patches were literally dedicated to a selfie stick and twitter integration. Fuck off. It was horrible.

The last straw for me was making the potions and flasks obsolete after rep grinding for the ranks.

Aw, is your shit guild still stuck on Heroic Conclave? You can literally pug AotC in one night. Raids are a fuckin joke right now. WoD baby confirmed.

I miss my Artifact and Class Order Hall.
>even Classic will be shit to me because no Monk and I love the revamped Discipline/Shadow.
Abstract suffering.

Attached: 1486604493858.png (1600x1300, 2.98M)

>ignoring everything else. WoD was about selfie sticks
Fuck off with that low iq shit. WoD was shit, But not worse than BFA. If you think its the other way around, than you a fucking idiot

>>Boring raids
wrong
>>Stagnant story
story is better than le wish fulfilment Legion
>>Island expeditions are just emulated PvP instances
ok?
>>Mythic+ is hardly rewarding
same aa every other expansion. i don't get your point. seems like this is where you started running out of complaints and started grasping.
>>PvP isn't rewarding at all
see above.
>>Nerf dungeon XP so people buy more boosts
leveled a character from 1-120 in a week, wasn't even playing much everyday. it's not hard at all.
>>Remove portals, rep gate everything and increase material needs for professions to increase time played for subscribers
main portals are still there. rep gate is the same as past expansions.
>>Another poorly implemented progression system
works on my machine idk what you're complaining about. maybe if you gave reasoning for your arguments you'd seem more rational and less fucking retarded.
>>"We want players to stop flying over everything and adventure" meanwhile no new content in older zones and Cata revamp vacuumed all the quests into hubs
there is actually some new content in older zones at 120.
>It's not WoD bad, but it's pretty fucking bad.
you're just parroting talking points you've read

I'm actually interested in coming back for 8.2 since it looks like a lot of content and they are at least trying to unfuck the azerite shit a little.

So are there still people defending Allied Races or has everyone come around that they were a shit system?
At the very least the LEGION Allied Races should not be tied to BFA or should've been given with BFA. Nobody has ever had to do past expansion content to that degree to unlock a current expansion feature.

>completely ruins the character of sylvanas and goes for Garrosh 2.0 with the story

fuck off

its a scam
nothing more

I really like Kul Tiran aesthetics

Attached: KT.jpg (1920x1080, 1.27M)

>Being so upset you want me to type an essay
Do people seriously like Dazar'Alor and Crucible? At least shit happened Story-wise in Legion. Island Expeditions only give AP for your dumb necklace. PvP gives you shittier gear than low Mythic keys. Mythic +10 lets puts you in the same spot as a Heroic raider allowing scrubs to queue for pugs. Flying around Arathi and Darkshores for rares is hardly new content.
BfA sucks bro. Take Activision's cock out of your mouth and face the facts.

This isn't about the races themselves just the way they were presented and released. Nightborne could've easily been given to both factions, Void Elves didn't need to be a player race, Highmountain/Lightforged are basically just some new cosmetic options and did not need to be an entirely new race.
It's just silly.

They wouldn't be bad if there was a way to grind rep beyond WQs. I think highmountain is the only race that you can grind for since the worm boss in nelth gives rep.

Sylvanas has been the same person since the beginning. Remember the Wrathgate? That was her doing. Blizzard has already said that Sylvanas will not be a raid boss, that she doesn't have the same goals as Garrosh, and we still don't know what her goals actually are.

The alliance want to purge this.

Attached: 1557731741228.jpg (1114x969, 204K)

Lighforged Draenei, Highmountain Tauren and Void Elves are retared
I wish they had released Nightborne, Dark Iron and Maghar in the pre launch and the other Alliance race be Man'ari Eredar
also Maghar orcs from Draenor is stupid, alternate realities and time travel what bullshit, they should have just said Maghar population from Outland has grown and now they could join the Horde's frontline and use the WoD models

>PoS shill talking about iq
Pottery.

>D3 > PoE
The fuck is the matter with you?

Attached: That's all Folks.jpg (1100x1760, 618K)

For me, it's the Orc Hunter.

Attached: uLql8uj.jpg (559x606, 260K)

can't wait untill all the rose tinted glasses shater 2 months after Classic release

I want to marry and impregnate a Draenei.

Classic is going to be exactly what Vanilla was.
Which is something people pay to play to talk about how much they play it instead of actually playing it. It'll be streamer bait, and a complete "social experience".

>implying everyone is as casual as you are

>implying people haven't been playing classic servers for years now

I'm Horde and I want to purge this too

Attached: 1516714151578.gif (297x202, 1.21M)

>implying the whole reason WoW blew up to 10 million subscribers wasn't because it was a super fucking casual MMO for the time.
Vanillafags are delusional.

nu-WoW is literally D3 but worse

i unironically miss legion

I don't think its going to be a matter of rose tinted glasses blinding people with nostalgia, But Blizzard fucking it up some how.
Thinking everything will go well is unrealistically optimistic, and undeserving

It was the casual alternative to EverQuest and Ultima.

it blew up because of name recognition, you larping zoomer
99.99% of vanilla wow players never even heard of mmos before wow, let alone played them
the idea that you could play a character in the game world of warcraft 3 and see all the places you saw in the rts in person was what made wow blow up

Yeah and attracted a ton of casuals to the genre which forever altered the landscape for MMOs leading to the eventual release and death of dozens of clones trying to capture that same market.
Vanilla WoW was and is a casual MMO.

no it's not you indoctrinated paypig

>"mythic 10 is hardly rewarding"
>"it gives you heroic raid tier gear"
so is it rewarding or not, retard?
i know your iq isn't much higher than your age but at least try to be consistent.

dry rotten cunt

Attached: sylvanas.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

>gear is the only form of reward in video games
t. brainlet
Also, Heroic raiding is not rewarding in the slightest. The game is too fucking easy for any sense of accomplishment to be had outside of arenas and cutting edge.

So what IS rewarding to you then?

My wife

>he thinks the current endgame is worth the subscription
get a load of this WoDspawn

>deflection
>no u
>move the goalpoat
it's the trifecta of low iq posting. you're a waste of flesh.

>legion
>class specific storylines and weapons for everyone
>bfa
>tier sets removed so every class looks exactly the same
>actual gear looks like garbage

This is the most unforgivable shit with bfa.

no, the most unforgivable shit is this

Titles, perks, flavor items, customization options beyond transmog. You know, more incentive to show up to raid night beyond handing the low DPS shitters get geared. gtfo grey parse

Holy shit you must be retarded if you think the raids have been bad. Dazar'Alor was really good and the other ones were alright. I understand complaining about everything else but seriously, there's no need to pretend everything is shit because Reddit tells you it is.

>samefagging
Just admit that you're shit at the game and you LOVE sucking Blizzard's cock. If you think any aspect of the game is worth the $15 right now, you're the "low IQ" posting faggot

So you mean to tell me useless cosmetics are more rewarding than actual gear.

Attached: 1521873041962.png (1200x900, 333K)

Because they are the only race that pulls off being lawful evil.

Dazar'Alor sucks ass. Zerg the first 3 bosses, dodge shit the next 3 bosses, call out robots for one boss, then dodge/soak for blockade and finally you get to Jaina where there is more than just dodging and soaking. If you think that is fun, then I have a lot of old shoes you can chew on.

post your character progression

pathetic.

Attached: IMG_20190514_074117_007.jpg (1280x515, 77K)

Uldir was one of the worst raids I've ever seen. Shitty, unfun, poorly tuned fights. Dazar'Alor is pretty good, but has quite a few problems of its own, though nowhere near as bad as Uldir.

I'm the post, I'm not even subscribed to WoW since I think BFA is subpar, I was just curious what someone would find rewarding if gear isn't considered a good enough reward.

You don't get my point. The casual of today cba playing such an outdated game

8.2 Actually looks good and the feedback of PTR are positive
Maybe BFA isn't so bad after all. At least it's not as bad as WOD

Yes. And you mean to tell me you're just ignoring the fact that I also included perks i.e. things that can give you an advantage in more areas of the game? You like showing up to raid 2/3 times a week for 0 upgrades and wasting gold on repairs and buffs? Hard fuckin yikes m8

Even though D3 is shit in most aspects, it's still has more fun combat aka what you're doing 99.999999% of the time. PoE combat is like playing some broken bugged pre-release pre-alpha version of chinese bootleg of Diablo I for smartphones.

If uldir was one of the worst for you then I hope you don't go back and play any older raids. Way more than half of all older raids are much worse. Even the first raid from legion was worse.

Honestly, Tortanic is a better game at the moment. No ability prune, better stories, better raids. How in the fuck did this happen?

salty milkers

Attached: Jaina.jpg (1920x2249, 757K)

I think raids are boring as hell but they're mandatory to advance the story quests. Island expeditions are the most blatantly tacked-on last minute 'feature' I've ever seen. The music is god tier though.

The story for bfa would be fine if they actually explained what the fuck Sylvanas planned on doing. You can't drag a story for a year where one faction has literally zero explanation for their actions and all you can say is that she's not going to be Garrosh 2.0 when everything she does is just Garrosh 2.0.

Attached: siege of orgrimmar.jpg (341x496, 33K)

>positive feedback
yeah yeah, every single patch. Every single xpac.

>Is more fun than poe.
Don't know what the hell your talking about. Its satisfying i guess to see monsters fly around and explode in a cartoonish fashion. But there is almost no room at all to make builds your own.
PoE has two major weakness to its name
>optimization and its engine
>shit-tier team play.
But the ability to make builds your own is awesome. If I make a unique build that plays so far out of what could have been called "the intended way to play" The devs don't go off saying
>We need to punish that player
>We need to patch that, We can't have people playing differently than we intended
Infact they may actually make a video praising creativity.

No, it's utter trash, just like every single thing related to this IP has been since 2007.

nigga everyone want these dumb ass races that have never been seen wearing anything more than a fucking chestpiece and pauldrons. why?
>naga
no fuckin legs, fins everywhere, another snout race so helms will be fucked. never been seen wearing gloves, cloaks, or chestplates iirc. imagine a naga warrior in full boralus questing greens, or literally 90% of other sets. they'd look retarded. it's not normal to see clothed naga. and they also hate literally everyone on the planet.
>ethereals
no female option. customization would be almost non existant. what classes would they be? like 4? rogue mage warlock priest? and fuck me if i see a ethereal monk at any point in my life ill end it
>sethrak
maybe the only reasonable request. i suppose if you're okay with like 99% of helm mogs being hidden/unuseable. not sure about their allegiance though, prerty sure they hate everyone too.

its the worst state wow has ever been. let it die already.

I feel like they're using her as an excuse to change up the factions. Either they'll go for an Old God/ Non-Old God faction scheme or the Night Elves will kiss and make up with Anduin while everyone over throws Sylvanas and she turns into a big dindu. She probably just wants to align herself with N'zoth so her people can live double forever.

>you can play as this but not ogers or murlocks

fuck nu-blizz to hell.

Ethereals would be Warrior, Rogue, Priest, Mage, Warlock and a new Class Technomancer which is in their Lore

You can play ogres though. They are on alliance.

>i don't trust the alliance
No shit, you guys tried to genocide them a dozen times.

>goblin update still 5 months away

They better get their fucking heritage armor at the same time

Attached: goblin model update.jpg (1651x1015, 262K)

same, private server when?

remember the how they handled Theramore survivores and citizens of Brennadan?

I only play WoW for the ERP, and this has been the case since at least late MoP.

>8.1 will save the game, 8.2 will save the game, etc.

>the good old days were the real deal
>true WoW was vanilla Alpha, everything went downhill since Beta

It really wouldn't, every PC is leaps and bounds stronger than Sylvanas and yet she is given free rein. Enough to actually threaten/command you and get away with it. It's even worse when there's proof from the spirit of the previous warchief that someone fucked with his mind on his deathbed to put her in control. Everyone acts like they're powerless in the face of this "strong female" but she's literally nothing more than a really good archer and has some skill with necromatic powers, not even anywhere close to KT and we killed him in fucking vanilla

Lore wise Sylvanas has tabs on everyone with her Forsaken rogues and Dark Rangers

Sorry retail fags I use to be one of you before battle of dazarlor came out. Raided mythic since launch in SoO, I had hope for the game during Legion and thought BFA would follow up greatly but cmon, your gonna tell me that island expeditions, warfronts, raid logging, finding a raid group willing to stick through it for the entirety of mythic progression cause they all pussy out whenever they hit a wall and disband are ok? I know I went through 5+ mythic guilds in Legion, couldnt bring myself to go through the job interviews again.

Reminds me of those pictures of ancient internet forum posts complaining about how gaming was dead as far back as Gen 4/5

legion was fucking kino bros

Attached: WoWScrnShot_040318_140233.jpg (1920x1080, 752K)

>thinking PoE has better build diversity than post-LoN buff D3
30% of players are using Winter Orb right now. Its fucking atrocious how bad the game has gotten. Then a bunch of stuff has died to pay for the sins of the meta because GGG continuous to release utterly retarded new skills. Explosive Arrow died with the first wave of ignite changes then those kiwi retards danced on its grave when they nerfed Quill Rain because they make Toxic Rain an utterly retarded skill. Completely dead skill for anything but HotG cheesing
Build of the week has also begun to showcase basic as fuck meta builds.
youtube.com/watch?v=gDtyI0jV7WI
Fucking ARC TRAPS as a BotW showcase. Creative builds my fucking ass, that old PoE is dead and buried. D3 might also have shit creativity but at least the combat doesn't consist of just HoI explosions offscreening

Legion only fixed the AP grind half-way through the expansion

MoP was kino until their Orc obsession ruined it.

If the Orcening never happened, they could have done more raids in between launch tier and ToT, had Lei Shen as the last boss of the expansion, and it would have been a perfect expansion.

How does that change the fact that every single PC is the strongest iteration of whatever class to ever grace Azeroth lore wise and could kill this dumb undead thot if they felt like it? What is are those tabs gonna do when you're fucking dead?

MoP sucked at launch and a shitload of people quit. Nobody cared about pandas except for reddit

Eh some people quit without even looking at the game this is the case for most wowfags in general they never played the expansion yet they went muh pandas and so on. Not that I'm defending the current state of the game but this is simply the truth.

>China was kino
How do we fix the shit tast of the remaining playerbase?

Throne of Thunder literaly brought players back and rose the subsriber numbers

but that's simply not true try to 1v1 Sylvanas

No it didn't retard. There was a tiny bump during SoO when boosts came out but never did ToT drive up sub numbers.

Attached: wow-sub-numbers-1024x342.jpg (1024x342, 39K)

the shortstack porn pile will grow larger
my penis is pleased

Besides this being bait it is 100% true. You've never been able to kill a faction leader 1v1, lore wise though Sylvanas is so retarded she engaged Arthas a DEATHKNIGHT is melee combat as a fucking Archer. Since TFT she's gotten zero powerups and she wasn't even that strong to being with. Her better sister's bow was what we received as a hunter and PC made it leagues stronger in a very short time. Not mention she had zero chance to kill Arthas ever and even trying with an ambush while he was weakened she still failed. Meanwhile PCs killed not only Arthas but well, everything

>do darkshore world boss
>425 heroic titanforged crit trinket
thank you shitty tree boss just what i needed

Attached: 266f010b8f0f9cd16ad7b5a0a811888e.jpg (850x1252, 440K)

she only failed because Kelthuzad saved Arthas

I didnt ask for your blog wowcuck

I want to marry and impregnate Whitemane

Retards don't get that she wanted to torture him at that time.
Then WoW retconned her into wanting to kill Arthas which ruined a little bit more her character.

based

Attached: 1530015865827.jpg (400x400, 30K)

So when are faction-less races going to be a thing? Or at least a toggle to kill same-faction.

I'm still waiting on actual Faction War and not PVE warfronts

>no fuckin legs, fins everywhere,
I dont care. And I dont give a fuck that they will look silly on top of mounts
They would be billion times better than all these low effort allied races blizz shat out

no, it's really not fine, it's fucking trash and it will remain trash until they fix marks hunter.

get in line, fire mages are still waiting

>fans have been asking for YEARS to play brown orcs/upright trolls
>finally get it
>they're an (((Allied Race))) that requires weeks of timegated repgrinding
>"that'll be another $30 to race change goyim"

Attached: image32310.png (540x540, 342K)

Maybe if they didn't make leveling such a fucking Piece of Shit to go through, even with a dozen Rapid Mind Elixirs, I wouldn't have minded .

allied races is such a trashy concept. Purple blood elves? Is this fucking mugen or something?
not even korean shits stoop this low

Brown orcs are also objectively worse than normal orcs and have the worst racials in the game.

Zandalari are good though

Attached: zandalari druids.jpg (1675x925, 379K)

Every time I think about WoW I remember that literally none of my friends play anymore and die a little inside knowing those times are long gone.

Hello BFA cucks how are you doing knowing your game is doomed soon?

Attached: 1535944977835.jpg (960x720, 159K)

You know that you're going to be paying for a BFA subscription right?

bfa is fucked desu, game is already back to the wod situation hoping the next expansion will fix it

the nonstop cosmetics should tell you something about the current player base

Recolored elves is what """people""" wanted tho

its bizzare and retarded

>race changing
fuck off cancerous dipshit

>Retail players are faggots for still playing WoW
>Classic players will be faggots for subscribing and giving money to further retail

night elf females

Attached: Tyrande.jpg (841x951, 125K)

>skip Mythic+
>skip Raiding (even LFR)
>Just do Warfront Weekly, World Boss, and Timewalking, and Mythic Dungeon Weekly
>400 ilvl (Heroic Raid level)

I laugh at people who actually suffered through BfA "progression" content for not even 15 ilvls of gains.

Meanwhile I fuck around doing WQ and old raids for transmog on multiple classes and have stress free fun. This expac is dogshit, and treating it like dogshit since day 1 was the best choice I've ever made.

Attached: YouAreWelcome.png (529x600, 230K)

I want to marry and impregnate one.

what if i want my main who is a regular orc to be brown?
the character i have sunk 1000s of hours into?
all i wanted was an option at the barber, but now I'd have to pay $30.
Thank god i quit.

>TWO obvious Draenei options that would have been perfectly acceptable as new allied races
>One of them even have a specific rep grind for them in Legion already
>Nah fuck it there's some Draenei with tattoos you will never see
>Also the Broken Draenei rep is used to unlock purple elves lmao
What the actual fuck are Blizzard doing

I will sub once Maiev becomes the Empress of the Night Elves.

Attached: 1280.png (1280x853, 366K)

>giv allied races!
>me want snek
>me want fox
>me want elves with blue eyes

and then what? then what will you do? jump right back into the skinner box with less than mediocre game play, robotic queuemunity, non stop content gating, barely anything to do in the world, pointless professions, etc?

But cool I guess you get to look like a pretty pretty princess now, so there's that

Attached: 1557021529358.png (840x854, 412K)

raids are a prestige thing at this point, you're muh ilvl muh pixels muh rewards cancer though

Wrath isn't "the beginning"
Wrath ruined the Forsaken, and Sylvanas along with them.

I will sub when they give me a Night Elf wife.

Back in BC when the normies flooded the game, they thought the stoner archetype fit them well because it was edgy like freerolling like their retarded teenage minds.

True fans of the game since Vanilla all know Trolls as a shtitty fodder race. It's the easiest way to spot a normie casual newfag.

Attached: mXBH6a2W.jpg (1000x751, 357K)

baby wants everything in a platter

>Back in BC when the normies flooded the game
Imagine thinking fucking World of Warcraft was ever anything but "normie". Holy shit you're delusional
You're a Nostalrius cuck aren't you?

f2p when

never

The forsaken are dogshit and ruined the horde. Should have been their own faction.

>feels worse than Diablo 1
Diablo 1 still feels fucking great to this day, especially with HD mods.

kill yourself.