When was the last time you got together with your friends to play some couch co-op, Yea Forums...

When was the last time you got together with your friends to play some couch co-op, Yea Forums? Do you think online play has ruined it forever? When was even the last time something like a shooter with couch co-op function released?

Attached: 1549390260556.jpg (1280x1808, 297K)

me on the left.

my friends and I played D@D daggerdale at my place last week. Shitty game but the laughs were worth it. I cant think of any recent games that do it, but there are plenty of older ones that are worth trying

breh

Me in the middle.

LMAO. PS4 controllers and somehow a 4 player game? Fake as fuck.

I haven't played vidya locally with someone for probably 10ish years now.

I don't think couch co-op will be a thing again unless its a puzzle or competitive game. I only have a couple games that i can play with a friend and they all are either a couple years old, indie or games like naruto storm 4 and mortal kombat which are the only series that keep the couch formula

I think some indie games like helldivers and games like wipe out still have 4 player splitscreen.

Sister, just a few hours ago. Maybe? We play next to each other anyways. EDF, Borderlands and A Hat in Time fill the void quite good atm

Just last night. Me and the missus are playing through divinity original sin for the third time now.Can't wait to play more later today. God, she knows how to ease my mind.

Attached: 1526680073220.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

Borderlands and Dragon's Crown are the last games I played with co-op available.

Coop? Just yesterday with Rocket League. I don't think couch coop is feasible for adults with full time jobs so the next best thing is online but it just isn't the same despite chat / voice

>Literally not ONE of them has their socks off
Artist is a hack.

I can think of a few off the top of my head
Gang Beasts
Playroom
Mantis Burns Racing

The true blight on multiplayer is matchmaking.
Me on the right

post pics of her feet so I can confirm shes real

Every new years eve.
That's kind of it though.

Dragon's Crown

If fighting games count, last Sunday.

High school, which was 4 years ago now.

Attached: 52FB6668-3815-4ED2-8B8B-D78B7EE05177.gif (600x250, 1.37M)

>missus
Is she obese or only fat?

Why do the Japanese like grape flavour so much?

>the easy life was six years ago already

Attached: 1518027986519.png (560x530, 176K)

lmao, try 11 years

I played fifa with my normie friends a couple of weeks ago

Attached: 1554347797060.png (645x773, 11K)

At least a fucking year ago, because all my friends are unreliable idiots with either wonky work schedules, wonky school schedules, both, or just the tendency to forget plans were made entirely.

I need new friends.

Rocket League

I never liked couch coop with friends, I always prefered to play alone.

I played smash at work with the söyboys

Two weeks ago, but also everyone's been busy during this term. Normally I hit my guys up once every 1-2 weeks.

>Friends dont Play vidya
Fuck me

About two years ago, with Borderlands: TPS, was fun despite the game itself not being great. I play online with friends a fair bit, and am planning on screen sharing when Discord adds that to servers.

I've been playing coop on the switch with girls I've been banging during my erasmus trip.

One was surprisingly good at blazblue, the other enjoyed overcooked and mario tennis, haven't played with the newest one yet

Every other weekend me and two friends will meet up on Saturday and play some multiplayer stuff. It's not as common or with as many people as before, but it's still fun as hell.