Twins don't look anything like each other

>twins don't look anything like each other
>open level design like Dishonored
>music by Carpenter Brut instead of Mick Gordon
>that clusterfuck called New Colossus
>BJ is old and useless
>"retrowave" setting
>Paris
Realistically speaking what are the chances of this NOT flopping?

Attached: wolfenstein_youngblood_art_2.jpg (1137x1115, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6B82l5Mk4bg
youtube.com/watch?v=cHkLBXeuoow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>carpenter brut
>bad

Fraternal twins exis....
oh, that is pretty bad

Murican education

One twin looks like Anya, the other looks like BJ.

>Realistically speaking what are the chances of this NOT flopping?

Ultimately depends on whether or not they can get the woke audience to buy their game. I'd say it has an 85% chance of failure unless the game is actually comedic/satire.

I unironically enjoy synthwave and the 80's a e s t h e t i c, and this game looks like dog shit to me.

Attached: 51gtEkNIRXL._SX385_.jpg (385x481, 39K)

>"retrowave" setting
They're a few years late for that.
"retrowave" stuff may be fun, but Wolfenstein is definitely not a right game for it.

Because it's common that polish woman and american man with polish lineage have a daughter that looks like a mulatto.

Modern Wolfenstein is the spiritual successor to a game with music like this. youtube.com/watch?v=6B82l5Mk4bg

First off, not being blonde does not mean someone's a mulatto.
Second there are numerous real life examples of siblings that look nothing alike.
Stop being dumb.

umm sweetie that's not how racial features work like

Syndicate was pretty kino. Shame we're unlikely to ever see a sequel.

twins don't always look like each other you dumb fuck

fuck they look ugly, how could anya and BJ make such fucking goblins, also carpenter brut is the only good thing about that game

Who gives a single fuck?
No one here would play Wolfenstien no matter what because it's about killing nazis and this place is full of burgerclaps.

Soiboy and roasties dont play shooter
What are they thinking

>same game 4th time
Yeah, nah. Fooled me twice (didn't actually fool me, for I greatly enjoyed myself playing TNO and OB), didn't fall for it 3rd time (pirated it and realized I save money), I'm not even gonna pirate it 4th time.

Professor sweaty teach me how "racial features" work please. I am but a humble non retarded person, share with me your insight.

Seriously what a waste of resources...

Attached: th.jpg (474x475, 38K)

Hair colour or facial features?

Brunette looks fine in the trailers they showed, the blonde looks like a goblin though.

You know there were a ton of dark haired nazis, including hitler, right?

Look at her giant mouth and broad nose you mouth breather.

Ah goddamn it are they still using the same shitty guns again

Attached: jessica-liu-1.jpg (1280x800, 134K)

I did. What's the next step sir? Golly gee I cannot wait for this upcoming revelation.

>kindergarten tier understanding of genetics
US education everyone

>in France it's normal "white" people have nigger features
ok retard

Are you seriously dissin' an Arkane co-developed Wolfenstein game? For real? How old are you?

Just what the fuck happened to devs between the new order and new colossus?

Attached: 1553745404607.jpg (1751x1065, 812K)

But everyone loved TNO even this board

Go to school. I know you'll be crippled for life with debt if you do so since that's how you guys do over there but it's kind of unacceptable to be this retarded.
I'm sorry if the truth hurts but if your parents aren't willing to tell you it's on them really.

Are those Tomax and Xamot?
It's a mirror, you fool.

Why?
It was boring as fuck and had terrible leve design between the base levels, the forced stealth sections and losing all your guns in every level.

/pol/ level intelligent

Attached: brainlet.png (231x218, 4K)

Realistically speaking, what are the chances that one of them (the blonde probably) will be lesbian? Probably will kiss the black girl whose with them.

nogunz faggot here, what's wrong with that one?

>no ur wrong she dozen't look like nigger ur american!!!
S E E T H I N G

This will flop about as hard as New Colossus did.

>Unrelatable dyke main characters
>Villians look even cooler this time

Why are developers so clueless?

Are you having a mental breakdown? I don't understand what you're quoting.

I'd be way more interested if it was about shooting nazis and looking cool while synthwaves plays instead of it being about gay unlikeable cunts in power ranger suits and their retard friends talking about how much they want to kill nazis.
they really need to give up on the story in these games and just focus on making more levels and weapons.

>they really need to give up on the story in these games
The writing quality in Wolfenstein is god-tier. Why would they "give up" on some of the best storytelling and acting the videogame medium has ever seen?

I just don't know, man. I heard they're bringing back the latex-clad Nazi dominatrix enemies for the newest game, but that's so little so late it's not even funny.

Which sold millions of copies.

>>The writing quality in Wolfenstein is god-tier
Please tell me that this is an ironic post. Please be bait, I sincerely hope nobody has this much poor taste in fiction.

80% of those quotes just come from BJ's father

>Power suits
I hate that shit so much, atleast in the previous game the main character was suffering from wounds so he needed it to do shit, but now it's just everyone gets a fucking super suit to turn into Nazi killer 9000 and the talk of just "I sure do hate Nazis" is so borish after you hear it for the 11th time
A story reduction to just "alright you gotta go here and here to do thing" and villian dialogue would work so much better

lol'd @ the triggered snowflake

>carpenter brut
nice
>everything else
fuck

>"A blessing. To have finished the work I was put on this earth to do. Surrounded by friends that love me. And a great warmth washing over me. I think the sky is on fire. Death at the gates again. Howling my name. Come on in, old buddy. Sorry I made you wait."

>"Mother. Am I acquitted? Was I righteous and just? Good enough to witness the awe of Heaven? Oh no. Mother. I'm going to hell."

>"In my dreams, I smell a barbecue. I see children, a dog, and I see someone. I think I see someone. These things, none of it for me. I move by roarin' engines, among warriors. We come from the night."

PURE.
KINO.

Brian Bloom is a fucking legend.

disgusting tastelet

Attached: 335ca1e25d9e7ace751d443c45de5b0f--transformers-g-ratchet.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Commander Keen?

Using superior Jewish technology to crush the Nazi filth is pretty kino, brah.

New Colossus sales were kinda low. Sure, it made profit, but they expected a lot more.

Commander Keen is a grandson of Doomguy isn't it?
It's either BJ > Keen > Doomguy or BJ > Doomguy > Keen can't remember.

Vice versa. Keen is BJ's grandson, or at least was until Machinegames apparently went full retard and wrote themselves into a neon-tinted, gender-nonspecific dead end.

A few million copies isn't enough for a big budget game like this.

TNO and OB had pretty good writing, no idea about the quality in TNC.

Probably BJ > Keen > Doomguy, I don't think commander keen is that far in the future.

And they grieve their dead. Such raw sorrow. Can't partake. Mine would flood oceans. It would drown me. If I let it out.

It's just a super suit that keeps you safe and gives you super strength, it's super generic

Attached: 1557383924315.jpg (410x452, 23K)

You're probably right, in the cutscenes it looks like Keen lives in normal American neighborhood and just goes on space travels when he feels like.

>music by Carpenter Brut
picked up

Why would it be getting a sequel, then? Bethesda just kicks out studios which don't deliver.

A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame is the imprisoned lightning, and her name Mother of Exiles. With silent lips "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me...

Whew, you're baiting, nevermind.

You I'm not so sure about. Look, the first game was fun enough and the story/dialog/whatever was good in a "guilty pleasure" kind of way, but for fucks sake "god tier"? It's the videogame equivalent of a cheesey and overly dramatic b-grade action film.

Do you see Crysis 4 on the market? Because I don't see Crysis 4 on the market. And until I see Crysis 4 on the market, I'll take whatever I can get.

>come and fucking get me you white ass nazi assholes
The moment fucking BJ said that, I stopped playing

I dunno, probably because the first two games did okay and they figure that this game will be a return to form? All I know is that New Colossus undersold expectations by quite a bit.

Bethesda doesn't seem to give a fuck about flop or not.
Dishonored got a sequel and Dishonored 2 got a spinoff. Fuck even Evil Within got a sequel and even the sequel that didn't sell will get a sequel.
Even a fucking Rage got a sequel.

Stopped reading after first point because my dad has a twin sister

>Look, the first game was fun enough and the story/dialog/whatever was good in a "guilty pleasure" kind of way, but for fucks sake "god tier"? It's the videogame equivalent of a cheesey and overly dramatic b-grade action film.
The quality of the writing and the quality of the acting is basically as good as videogames can get. Brian Bloom whispers from the soul. It's kinda like how very few movies can touch the quality of dialogue that Rutger Hauer uttered in Blade Runner. "Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave." When he sits there in the rain and says, "All these... moments will be lost, like tears in rain." That is pure cinematic magic.

Another equivalent would be the opening sequence of Mad Max: Fury Road.

>My name is Max. My world is fire. And blood. Once, I was a cop; a road warrior searching for a righteous cause. As the world fell, each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy. Me... or everyone else. Here they come again. Worming their way into the black matter of my brain. I told myself... they cannot touch me. They are all dead. I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead. Hunted by scavengers. Haunted by those I could not protect. So I exist in this Wasteland. A man reduced to a single instinct: survive.

That's the kind of spirit the writing in Machinegames Wolfenstein evokes. It also reminds me of the writing in Starbreeze's Riddick. Vin Diesel's philosophical whisper talking. "It's not the fall that kills you."

Dishonored 1 sold well enough to warrant a sequel from what I gather. The franchise was put on hold after 2 and DotO flopped. Rage was critically panned but it sold around 4 million on all platforms.

Caroline. Don't think I'm gonna make it. Few more weeks, maybe. With your grace.

The devotion flyover cows like you have for german losers is both hilarious and baffling.

>blazkowicz
>american man
second gen at best

>gee I sure wish there was a new 6-8 hour single player only FPS
wtf
Not gonna lie, I still might redbox it, but who is actually buying these at full price?

Attached: combingthesands.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Yeah, I hear immigrants automatically change to Smith after the third gen.

Adults is who. I know that probably doesn't mean much to you but there is absolutely nothing wrong with shorter games if they're fun to replay multiple times. That's how it worked most of the time before your time so the mentality is different, try to understand.

why one of the twins is a black woman and the other is a blinde one?

Why are you a blinde man?
Also how are you posting?

sick burn gramps
remember all those atari games that were full price on release and 66% off by black friday

Not meant to be a burn. Your views are just juvenile whether you're an actual child (which isn't even a big deal considering we're on Yea Forums) or not.

>Do you see Turds 4 on the market? Because I don't see Turds 4 on the market. And until I see Turds 4 on the market, I'll take whatever shit I can get cause I'm shit eater
Have sex

Is English your third language or something?

trailer music does not equal game sountrack you colossal retard

There's nothing wrong with carpenter brut

If it was he would have already surpassed you intellectually mongo bongo.

read the blog you new colossal retard

what's wrong is his talent is going to be wasted on this piece of shit that literally no one wants

Those lines alone make me wanna replay the game. Top tier inner monologues

racial features are heritable, thus people look like their parents

Wtf im interested in a Wolfenstein for the first time ever. Will check it out.

Hello fellow intellectual man of science. Did you follow the reply chain before posting this or were you blinded by your own brilliance?

How is anything on that list a problem exactly? Well except the TNC part, but there's point listing anything else then.

>playing Wolfenstein past 2009

Attached: 1510196890921.png (776x804, 1.03M)

>it's that movie
it was fun and you know it

does the concept of heritability upset you

It doesn't. Why do you ask?

i don't even get what i didn't like about tnc, i never finished it, it just dragged on too much
tno was amazing, but tnc just wasn't focused enough

This. Carpenter Brut is pretty awesome.

Too bad it's another cuck game.

>also carpenter brut is the only good thing about that game
this

You shut your fucking mouth, you always had best-gun LKW at your side, stealth was easy even at the highest difficulty, and the level design was fucking brilliant.

>all the babbys who played Hotline Miami drooling over Carpenter Brut being in the game
bet you like Perturbator too you basic plebs

Try a burning landfill.

Yeah and I bet you kiss girls faggot. Take that bitch, what do you say to that huh?

Get married

Ehm let me think...Yeah... Have sex

Get married

Start a family

Man Yea Forums is such a good influence on its users now. So wholesome.

Attached: 1440309220554.jpg (640x640, 108K)

Why are they so ugly?
How are Nazi still a thing in this game?
Germany does not have the man power to take over earth, moon, and venus, specially after bj killed two countries full of nazis
This is some First Order unexplained levels of impossible funding
Do they have breeding farms to just make an endless supply of Germans? Nazis have taken serious impacts thanks to bj and his gang, and yet they only grow stronger, it does not make any sense.

>Adults
You mean normalfags.

>bet you like Perturbator too you basic plebs
daymm, your cool user, shit, lemme suck your dick, your niche tastes get me so wet, name anymore lesser known artists and ill come
t. no girl ever

Okay then what

Fuck off Carpenter Brut is fucking awful and easily makes the worst tracks in HM2, fuck synthwave niggers and their shitty taste.

Roller Mobster is the best track in HM. That's some really bad taste you're showing there.

Attached: 1415975136508.jpg (240x186, 30K)

>Saying that Carpenter brut is worse than Mick gordon
Carpenter brut and Mick Gordon are atleast equal faggot

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

>Roller Mobster
>not Le Perv
look at this clown

holy yikes

t. pleb who never heard any Carpenter Brut track outside of the HM2 soundtrack

that's what happen when you do game dev in sweden

>not the dust remix
youtube.com/watch?v=cHkLBXeuoow

>Roller Mobster
No it isn't, it's a clusterfuck of a track that has less subtly than a Skrillex song and it sounds just like all his other songs much like Skrillex, shitty mindless synth (because 80s pop culture) mixed with boring run of the mill industrial. I'd say he was raising the bar if Nine Inch Nails hadn't been doing it but much better for two fucking decades while we're on the subject quake OST > HM2 OST. If we're talking about the HM2 soundtrack then Run takes the cake hands down, no contest, best track in the game, but the sad part is that Run would've been one of the "okay" tracks in the first game because the HM1's soundtrack shits all over HM2's and then some. Jasper Byrne's ambient and catchy tracks from HM1 alone stomp all over Carpenter Brut's shitty excuse for industrial music fused with memewave.
I listened to Trilogy, it's fucking garbage, you sound like a pleb who doesn't even listen to any electronic music outside of brostep and synthwave. Have you even listened to the basic essentials? Ken Ishii? RDJ? Prodigy? FBS? Boys Noize? Oizo? Dntel? Squarepusher? NIN? No? Then get the fuck out of my face, Carpenter Brut sounds great for babies only into retarded dead meme genres, in case you haven't noticed synthwave is fucking dead.

Attached: 1488236962960.png (421x482, 418K)

Woke audience doesn't buy games

>Trilogy
>Not Leather Teeth
Gee user, you sure sound like you have a lot of experience in the subject
also, objectively, my taste > your taste

The best song on Trilogy is not even on the album unless you pay extra.

Oh shit I just thought I'd tell you what my favorite HM song was. Didn't think I'd trigger whatever this is.
I'm sorry man I don't know shit about Yea Forums, don't hurt me.
RM still the best song in all of HM by the way.

Attached: 1383860954606.jpg (227x222, 5K)

Worked for COD WW2 and BF1

you best be talking about Mandarin's Claws and not Good Old Call here

You are fucking retarded if you think that those sold thanks to woke auditory

The only issue with Roller Mobster in HM2 is that they didn't bother to make sure it loops correctly

Well Yea Forums said both games would bomb because they put niggers in a World War setting and let you play as black germans.

Even an SJW turd can be sold to normies if you throw enough money on marketing

So therefore woke games can sell because nobody gives shit.

How kind of you to ignore the "throw enough money on marketing" bit, retard.

Leather Teeth is an OST album, I listen to them from time to time but OST albums usually work best when they're accompanied by whatever they're made to be along side with. It's why I don't usually compare vidya/music OSTs with real albums because an album is supposed to be it's own experience while an OST is just supplementary to the original product it's made for. It wouldn't be fair to compare Quake's soundtrack with NIN's other work because Quake's soundtrack works best while playing Quake. That being said the soundtrack for both HM games is essentially a developer playlist and despite having a couple tracks from Trilogy it is it's own album whether you faglords like it or not.
>being stuck on a level long enough for a song to loop
pleb
CoD and BF still make money because surprise surprise the average chad and his chad buddies (there's a fuckton more of them than us by the way) doesn't pay attention to developer drama within the industry, they don't even realize there's woke material in a game, they just see a new game that looks fun and play it. i want to enjoy vidya again bros

Attached: 1484875359387.gif (500x500, 236K)

Good, Gordon is trash and hopefully Doom Eternal will have a decent OST.

About that...

Attached: 4557591.jpg (520x678, 69K)

Dumb contrarian.

>women in futuristic armor
>carpenter brut

Attached: IMG_20190426_084041.jpg (522x522, 25K)

If they're fraternal twins, they're basically just sisters.

If normies brought games that easily then BFV would've sold great.

It looks cool but I don’t like the way this developer designs games. I know it’s a different game developer but I still haven’t beat dishonoured 2.

user, you absolute fucking jk both tracks are amazing, I just like Claws more

Us gaymer incels were already triggered by womyn in BFV and Black Ops 4 hoplessly overshadowed BFV when it was released in October, people already spent a wallop on Red Dead 2, Ass creed, and Blops4 in October, Battlefield V was fucked from the get go they could've delayed it a full two months and release it in December or rush it in time for September. EA pissed us off and normies already had too much on their plate to spend more money on vidya just a couple weeks later. Wolfenstein II is a game that flopped because of wokeshit, because the target audience for fast paced retro style shooters is virgins like us. BFV was just fucked on both ends of the spectrum.

Attached: 1483637157323.jpg (500x880, 134K)

>Second there are numerous real life examples of siblings that look nothing alike.
This both my parents are white but im black while my sister is white

>Leather Teeth is an OST album
What are you talking about here, it's a standalone album.
>That being said the soundtrack for both HM games is essentially a developer playlist and despite having a couple tracks from Trilogy it is it's own album whether you faglords like it or not.
Fucking obviously, noone even tried to say otherwise.

Attached: 1495151556659.jpg (606x453, 76K)

Imagine having taste this terrible.

You're like the third person who sees the drawing in the OP as a white and black girl.
Are the three of you also related and have inherited your parents' sight disabilities or what?

No, it was bfv

>>twins don't look anything like each other
Never change Yea Forums

this actuality can happen

Attached: PAY-Lucy-and-Maria-Aylmer-non-identical-twins.jpg (615x410, 35K)

Post proof. Your dad must be pissed. Must loook like a cuck.

It can happen when one of the parents is black, but not when both BJ and Ana are white.

>but not when both BJ and Ana are white.
You say that like this happened to their children when it clearly didn't though. How fucked up is your eyesight to think that the twins in the art are black and white. Genuinely confused.

The girl on the left is darker and looks more like gypsy

>what is lighting

Do I keep denying what you are seeing until you make progressively lighter takes on the skin of a drawing or do I just agree to disagee and leave you to your delusions?
I think I'll do both but either way this will be the last reply from me cause I gotta go. Get those eyes checked m8.

>open level design like Dishonored
fuck that dishonored 3 when??!?

Attached: 1538803331918.gif (245x200, 1.28M)

Okay I admit I was wrong but the art I posted in OP is way worse.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 232K)

Prey 2 when? Arx 2 when?

>play as qt brunette sister
>have to look at dyke sister
>play as dyke
>have to be a dyke
Hmm.

Arkane deserves much more praise than what they get honestly.

>when
never ever

Attached: 1545743876087.gif (245x140, 685K)

OG Prey 2 when?

Anders a lot of other Darkness guys left after TOB, with the rest of Starbreeze in senior management and/or supervisor positions, watching after a horde of interns now, it was kinda inevitable

Try A Way Out if you wanna see what Anders can do on his own. He was basically the "idea guy" for gameplay shit in Riddick/Darkness that could actually back it up with quirky gameplay design

Cyberpilot looks interesting atleast

>wanting that garbage

Attached: DAHAHAHAH.png (411x479, 362K)

>futuristic

Fairly sure those suits of jewish power armor are centuries old