It's Time We Stopped Openly Spoiling Final Fantasy VII (UNMARKED SPOILERS)

This is something I've been thinking about ever since the Remake was announced. Obviously it goes without saying that a big chunk of the fans who played the original are going to scoop up the new version when it comes out, no matter how loudly some will complain about the changes made.

But it's also abundantly clear that there's going to be a significant chunk of people who never touched FFVII, let alone RPGs, that will go into this game out of curiosity.

It's been accepted for the longest time that Aerith's Death is one of the most openly spoiled moments in videogame history, kind of like other spoilers for other big franchises like Star Wars or Harry Potter. Obviously there's going to be a fair share of newbies going into FFVII and at least knowing about Aerith's fate through osmosis.

Even so...I've seen for myself plenty of online posts from people who 100% have no idea that it happens.

That's why I want to try and make a community plea that we stop openly spoiling Aerith's Death, in addition to any other FFVII spoilers involving the characters, story, and so on.

I'm aware this is a tall order, it's not like we can control media outlets, journalists, meme lords and the thousands of other people still mentioning that moment to this day. But if there's a chance to spread awareness in order to lessen awareness of this moment, then a whole new generation of people can fall in love with Final Fantasy VII again and experience the same heartbreak so many of us felt back in 1997. Based on the community reactions I've witnessed online, people are already positively receptive towards Aerith's unveiling in today's trailer, both old fans and new fans alike. We owe it to the folks going in blind, scant as they may be, to let them experience FFVII for the first time.

At the very least it's the courteous thing to do.

Attached: Final-Fantasy-7-Remake-Release-Date-PS4-gameplay-trailer-story-and-E3-2018-news-updates-663026.jpg (620x420, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KSFI7U-c-_8
resetera.com/threads/its-time-we-stopped-openly-spoiling-final-fantasy-vii-unmarked-spoilers.116138/
youtu.be/uGiRjOQXog8
youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk
youtu.be/oeIefheO3h0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aerith dies cloud is really zack

Doesn't really matter when the "remake" isn't going to be anything like it.

Dumbelldore dies in Harry Potter

>thread reminds me of aeris dies dot com
>check
>it's still alive

wow

Aeris dies, Cloud was only a grunt and never an elite SOLDIER

If you steal a thread from Resetera word for word atleast you could past the link too

Attached: 576546346.jpg (1080x1080, 91K)

>people seriously replying to reddit copypasta

Sephiroth is actually just Jenova

There are people who have played the game multiple times who still don't understand this.

Because it's not true.

Adach is the killer
The gas station attendant is literally god and the mastermind.

>Stop discussing or mentioning plot related moments of a 20+ year old game for the sake of retards
Sorry, but no
Whoever suggested this is a retard

You plays as a cuck thinking he's a Chad the entire game until the end

It is up to a certain point and it is to the characters. The Sephiroth that people knew doesn't really exist anymore by the time he makes his entrance to the story of the game

Scott Shelby is the oregano killer

If we're doing this, I'll throw out Link's Awakening too, since at this point BotW brought in enough new young fans to not even be aware of that game's plot

Their excuse to that is "b-but there were people who werent born 20 years ago and played back then!"
Despite the game getting how many re-releases over the years? At least most of the people responded to this dumbass are actually calling it stupid

That's still Sephiroth the same way Vader was still Anakin

Aris dies

Heres a real spoiler for the remake
Tifa is the one that dies instead and Zack was never killed so he takes her place after.

Surprised it is, might want to do a nostalgia fap. They got everything It introduced me to vore.

Attached: 1520326323491.gif (250x231, 875K)

Metroid is a girl

she will live in the remake, screencap this

You can't spoil a good story, and there's nothing to spoil in a bad one.

squall dies in disc 1
discs 2 - 3 are his life flashing before his eyes

I agree for the most part with that, but a good detective story or mystery can absolutely be ruined with spoilers.

Cloud is a bitch nigga that takes the real chads identity, gets used like a replacement by the chads gf, and ends up in a wheelchair.

She will die, but in a slightly different way. It's going to be the cheesiest gotcha ever, fucking trust me.

if this scene isn’t in Final Fantasy 7 remake Squareenix are fucking cowards

Attached: gay.jpg (754x319, 39K)

> aerith

youtu.be/KSFI7U-c-_8

>The gas station attendant is literally god and the mastermind.
kek what game?

No one is seriously replying, pedo.

Attached: 1557600026568.png (423x726, 371K)

Persona 4, dude where have you been?

That entire honeybee inn/wall market sequence is fucking gone dude. They promised they wouldn't get rid of the crossdressing stuff in 2015 when they first announced it, but that was before the horde of trannies managed to take control of the zeitgeist.

My favorite spoiler is when Cloud and Tifa fuck under the Highwind and everyone sees it happen.

Attached: _20190511_175005.jpg (998x382, 102K)

Persona 4

ha fuck I shouldn't have asked

Attached: 1528120561995.jpg (1876x954, 322K)

If your only real reason to keep reading is to find out the name of the killer and can be "spoiled" in a tweet-size post, it isn't worth reading anyway.
For example, if you start reading a good detective novel like the recent Seven Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle and I tell you that the killer is her brother, then uour interest will actually increase, because WHAT. If I spoil further and say that Anna is a terrorist and Ayden wants her dead, you will be even more interested. There's a second plague doctor. Not all josts are actually hosts. Etc. No matter how much I "spoil", it only gets MORE interesting.

>When even a moderator BTFO the OP by coming in and posting that Aerif dies

Where do you think you are? You best log off from the internet.

Didnt Square promote the game by using that death scene several times? I hope they do it again for the remake just to really piss them off

s-sauce

Yeah, at least one commercial in the US had Cloud lowering Aerith into the water.

All those spoilers frankly just make me want to avoid reading that novel now. Maybe I'm autistic, but when I read detective stories I actively try and keep notes and solve it as I go along. I don't always come to a definitive answer before the end, but I make a decent effort before allowing myself to continue or finish. It's like reading a puzzle and getting told the answer, just not nearly as satisfying as coming to a conclusion on your own, even if it's wrong.

lol is this from redd-

>resetera.com/threads/its-time-we-stopped-openly-spoiling-final-fantasy-vii-unmarked-spoilers.116138/

WHY DO YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS COME HERE

Aeris kills dumbledore.

I phone post too much to bother with spoilers for an over 20 year old game

But the real spoiler is that she was casting Holy before her death because Sephiroth casted Meteor to destroy the planet in afew days.
Oh, whoops

I do not think that’s true unless you’re referring to the facsimile the party pursues before the Whirlwind Maze, then it’s literally true

Aeris’ death is one ofthe few concepts that survived all the narrative changes, they can not fuck it up

lmao so many resetera fags post here and vice versa. It's like a double internet life.

resetera.com/threads/its-time-we-stopped-openly-spoiling-final-fantasy-vii-unmarked-spoilers.116138/

Board games are not books. If you make board games out of stories, it's your problem.

You mean, you put your trust to not fuck up a script in Squeenix writers?

If she lived disc 2 would be her suggesting they get the Huge Materia because Shinra would just waste it and maybe the knowledge inside could tell them what to do.

Japs don't give a single fuck about trannies or gays.

Oh I expect the characters to be pretty flanderized. I expect them to just do a shot for shot remake of the death scene though

Cloud will be Squall
Aeris will be generic damsel waif
Tifa will be just tomboy
Etc

I remember being 14 as well.
The kid that wrote this is either lives his life under too many levels of meme irony and spends too much time being is le epic contrarian, or he still views the world with an innocence and naivety that i wish i could have back.
OP is just a general fucking faggot for posting this shit here

man, if I had as little faith as you life would suck.
Cloud's two personalities, Aerith's independence and stubbornness, and Tifa's longing to be rescued by Cloud are all integral to the plot. The game won't work without those things.

Attached: D6SIk3kVUAAzwJx.jpg:large.jpg (1440x2048, 566K)

Lol no you newbies are cancer and the reason why this game will be fucking action so fuck you I'll spoil all of you fucker

This at this point I actually believe it's gonna be a complete re-imagining, only sticking to the most important plot points/locations but making up literally everything else. I don't know what to say to people that think this is going to be old FF7 as people remember it, Aeris death might be changed too as far as we know.

>nu-Yea Forums will literally post ResetEra screencaps
>not only that they will also copy paste posts there to put as OP or a regular post
I guess this is what they were talking about when they said we shouldn't be pretending to be retarded all the time, now we got unironic ResetEra posting.

Dagoth Ur/spoiler] did literally nothing wrong and was justified in his actions

Now they have to if they want to release it on one of Sony's platform.

Anybody old enough to post in here had more than enough time to play this game we owe them nothing.

Aeris Dies
Tifa Lies

Their ain't no gettin offa this train we're on.

I'm making a community plea for you to neck yourself and shove your worthless pasta up your gaping ass.

Wait did the plot of the new FF game get leaked or something?

Get Aerith'd, you fucking faggot.

>stop spoiling while I post it multiple times
>please conform with me, I need you because I am powerless
You don't belong here.

Attached: Art-Drawing-Boy-Mood.jpg (1920x1200, 369K)

I never played VII before and got it on the Switch. Even then I already knew that Aerith died from Sephiroth, which was pretty much the only thing I knew about the game. I'm still enjoying it nonetheless.

Wow, thanks for spoiling it. I didn't know Aerith died but I sure do now

Sephirpth isnt actually the villain, hes been dead the whole game. Jenova is using his image to manipulate you and cause the reunion in order to cast Meteor, Sephiroth is technically not even in the game until the very end.

You talk like a 12 year old

Fuck
You
Zoomers
CAITH SITH IS REEVES AND HE WORKS AT SHINRA THE WHOLE GAMR
RED XIII IS MADE TO FUCK AERITH AS A LAB EXPERIMENT

Attached: 19181827627728w.jpg (599x439, 33K)

Man I wanna see what the fight with Hojo ontop of the mako cannon is gonna look like in the remake. His transformations were kinda cool.

I'm gonna start spoiling it online now

youtu.be/uGiRjOQXog8

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AERIS DIES
CLOUD WAS BRAINWASHED
SEPHIROTH IS ACTUALLY A CLONE
REAL SEPH IS IN A CAVE
CAIT SITH IS A SHINRA EMPLOYEE
AERIS WAS AN ANCIENT ALL ALONG
VINCENT WAS A TURK
SEPHIROTH'S MOM IS VINCENT'S DEAD GF
THE PRESIDENT OF SHINRA DIES
HIS SON DIES TOO
HOJO INFUSED CLOUD WITH MAKO
ZACK HELPED CLOUD ESCAPE
CLOUD WAS ACTUALLY A SHINRA GRUNT AND ZACK WAS A SOLDIER
BARRETT'S VILLAGE BURNED DOWN
TIFA PRETENDS TO GO ALONG WITH CLOUD'S DELUSIONS UNTIL HE SNAPS OUT OF IT
CLOUD USES OMNI-SLASH ON SEPHIROTH IN THE END
RED XIII CAN LIVE FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS

Attached: 1557738482096.jpg (500x706, 82K)

Sephiroth is Hojo's son

This is actually more likely to stay in the game than Tifa’s outfit in the current political climate.

This is the most faggy reddit tier post ever. Delete it and delete yourself you faggot.

you forgot one

Tifa is best girl

Attached: 1547799247316.png (1024x768, 794K)

Don't forget how Aeris helps at the ending so the planet doesn't kill itself.

never gonna happen because Aeris dies is one of those unavoidable meme spoilers, like Adachi is the killer etc. It's not like that one particular spoiler ruins the whole game anyway

>AERIS WAS AN ANCIENT ALL ALONG
You learn that basically immediately
>HIS SON DIES TOO
Does he, though?
>TIFA PRETENDS TO GO ALONG WITH CLOUD'S DELUSIONS UNTIL HE SNAPS OUT OF IT
She snaps him out of it.
Also she fucks him.

Attached: _20190511_092831.jpg (1045x516, 133K)

You know that Tifa is deliberately sleeping like that to seduce him.

This. Final Fantasy 15’s combat was terrible. It’s literally all the zoomer’s fault that this game is going to have the same combat. Like a generic on-rails cinematic “action” game.

Fuck you OP.
Aeris is dead and never coming back.

Attached: Aeris_ death.jpg (700x542, 47K)

You mean pretending to be sleeping.

She stays "alive" in the lifestream, or the lifestream keeps her essence from dissipating all the way to Advent children until Cloud finally kills off the Jenova parasite in totality.

Tough shit, should've noticed him earlier before he went off to become a soldier.

Everyone is part of the life stream eventually retard its not just her essence because she casted holy. Bugenhagen literally explains the life stream

>lift up Tifa's drunken plushie mass and carry her to bed
>she turns on you, mostly sober and rapes you in said bed

What, so every dead nigger manifests as Aerith just for CLOUD?

Can't believe Tifa literally ruined Cloud's life, I guess it's pretty realistic men have done much worse to get some puss.

She still exists in the life stream as does everyone else. It's literally all life itself manifested into energy

Oh alright, I was assuming you were another nigger that assumed they all melted and dissapeared forever/no soul.
based

Attached: 1557805454861.jpg (1000x1008, 121K)

what gobbo game is that?

This will be cut to make place for a Corneo dicking scene.

Technically it's not her who ruined his life, she became more and more conscious about his existence to a point of regularly checking the news in hopes to hear something about him, what ruined him were his own feelings towards her.
After their reunion she pretty much dedicated her life to him even if it involved reinforcing his delusions.

Me in the right

poor little hapa boy

Cloud is very susceptible to Tifa rape

Attached: 1546540050923_0.jpg (1258x1800, 1.18M)

sephiroth dad is hojo,red13 dad wasnt a coward,cat sith is working for shinra.

>background sfx: teehee
I'm fucking mad, how do you look at that and parse it as 'teehee'

I'm gonna have to get onto some of those Doujins soon

I can't read Japanese but is it not supposed to be some kind of giggling?

What's the best way to play FFVII right now?

If she lived then the planet would be destroyed.

CLOUD AND TIFA HAVE REAL SEX

PS4, Switch or PS1
The pc version still has issues like the fps and misaligned aspect ratio/black bar on bottom of screen

Look you put effort into this shitpost and I'm too tired to argue. Go for it. Just give me a (You) before you sperg out.

タタタター
ター ター
タッタター
tatatataa
taa taa
tattataa
You tell me what that's supposed to be
I'll give a hint
youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk

>HIS SON DIES TOO
No he doesn't

Hahaha oh wow

Expanded universe shit need not apply

It isn't an expanded universe, it's a direct sequel.

the worst part, this thread has been spammed nearly daily after it was made on Resetera

>cloud is really zack
the reason that, of the game's two big twists, aeris dies is the one that everyone knows is because this one is too complicated to spoil in one sentence.

At one time in my early teenage life roughly 15 years ago I consumed every wiki to fully understand the entirety of FFVII. I remember being satisfied and I got all the answers I wanted out of it.

Then I kinda forgot everything or didn't care anymore. Sephiroth has mommy issues because he's half black?

Not in the same way at all... Every single time you see Sephiroth in FF7, it is actually Jenova in the shape of Sephiroth, except for the final battle against Sephiroth, that is the only time you meet the real one.

Why would you think that? Every single scene they have shown so far has been word for word from the original.

This game already has way better combat than the original, just look at it.
It's literally nothing like XV's trash combat. The remake has limit breaks, ATB system, a block button, and Materia.
Literally from what we have seen so far it is very solid and NOTHING like XV's combat where you only need one button.

This. You're going to get Compilation of FF7 stuff and you're going to be forced to like it.

You guys should stop spoiling the story because half of you faggots don't even comprehend it properly.

Arief dyes

How is Cloud is mindfucked with Zacks memories too hard?

let's say you're trying to spoil this shit for someone. someone who has played maybe a few hours of it if they've played it at all.
who the fuck is zack? what do you mean mindfucked? You can't say "he has zack's memories" because he doesn't, he has his own memories but thinks that he did some of the stuff that zack did in nibelheim. You're not really introduced to Zack as a character(he gets mentioned in an optional cutscene in an optional town that won't trigger unless you have specific party members with you) until the crater nibelheim flashback where he shows up, and if they've gotten to that point you aren't spoiling anything because that's where most of that stuff gets revealed anyway.
Like you can say "Aeris Dies" and you've successfully spoiled that whole thing for anyone you're talking to, but if you try the zack thing then they won't know what the fuck you're talking about and trying to explain it to them will take long enough that they'll stop listening if they want to avoid spoilers.

So, when Aerith dies in the remake, will there be blood? Has Final Fantasy even done blood at any point in any of the games? I can't remember a single time.
But it will look really silly with these photorealistic graphics when she gets impaled with a giant sword and there is no blood.

My only actual hope for this game in one picture

I'm most worried about Wall Market section for remake, it was a nice and fun diversion during that part of the game and let Midgar have some more character we don't really otherwise get

the cait sith twist is so useless and shit

Not him, but the argument is that Sephiroth was in control at that point though. People want to act like it's just jenova but seph is puppeting in the crater.

You know what was also useless and shit? Cait Sith dying at the Temple of the Ancients, and making this fuckin speech about how he's sacrificing himself only to show up like 5 minutes later, who gave a fuck? Maybe they'll get rid of that worthlessness in remake

Ive played through the game numerous times and i still dont understand the whole Zack thing.

We should stop linking people to sadpanda and start sending them to aerisdies

>Has Final Fantasy even done blood at any point in any of the games?
Literally the opening cutscene of the very next game

Attached: 243016-final-fantasy-viii-windows-screenshot-squall-bleeding[1].jpg (640x480, 51K)

Sephiroth was always technically "in control." Jenova, as an entity, is long dead, it's life essence and memories dissolved into the planet, which is how Sephiroth learns what henis and that he can control her shape-shifting biomass, as well as people injected with cells cultured from his body (Sephiroth copies, who are all basically the Nibelheim survivors sans Tifa and Zangan thatbwere given to Hojo, specifically.)

It's not complicated, just the way it is presented in game is super disjointed and confusing because Zack is a literally who by the time the twist is revealed. I felt the same way about Sephiroth - you go through the entire Midgar section for hours with Shinra being the clear evil organization and plenty of villains already introduced, and then you're just randomly told about Sephiroth and everyone decides to go after him because Cloud said he's important.

Because only the sequel game Crisis Core actually went into it and explained it, unlike FFVII which just tossed him in there.

Attached: 1557794927983.png (720x923, 870K)

FF7 already has plenty of blood, they probably just didn't know how to animate it in a cutscene like that yet. Remember tracking the HUGE blood trails from Jenova in the upper levels of the Shinra building?

Attached: latest[1].jpg (320x394, 38K)

Attached: Did Sephiroth Do This.jpg (436x567, 43K)

Yeah but that's just a small cut, Aerith gets impaled to death with a sword. Gonna need a lot more blood than that to look equally realistic with the new realistic art style of remake.

in the end humanity is wiped out due to a pandemic disease and only Red XIII and his sons survive, the cities are in ruins and full of vegetation

not canon cause I say so

I didn't know she dies until I saw this thread

Good fuckin job OP

>a form of media has been out for a bajillion years
>remake comes out
>DON'T SPOIL ME REEEEEE
Tony Stark dies in Endgame, Romeo and Juliet kill themselves.
OP should follow their example.

good riddance,normalfag

Attached: Goddess.webm (874x714, 2.46M)

Zack was the SOLDIER that Cloud was pretending to be all along, Cloud was just one of the random grunts assigned to accompany Zack and Sephiroth to Nibelheim. During the Nibelheim incident, Sephiroth fucked up Zack and Tifa, Cloud fucked up Sephiroth, Tifa was rescued, and then Shinra came to tie up the loose ends and Zack died protecting Cloud.

The trauma of the Nibelheim incident plus Mako poisoning fucked up Cloud's memories to the point that he actually thought he was Zack. Sephiroth later exploits Cloud's confusion by trying to convince Cloud that he not only wasn't there, but that he didn't actually exist at all and was just created later as a clone; Tifa confirms Cloud wasn't there, because even though he actually was, he deliberately hid his face so that no one would know he was a bitch who didn't make the cut. Cloud turns into a vegetable from the identity crisis until the whole Lifestream scene where Tifa validates Cloud's identity and Cloud accepts himself as a loser.

The reality is that at the time of FF7, without all of the later shit like Crisis Core, Zack as a character wasn't really important. He was just there to give Cloud important character development and to expand his relationship with Tifa. You weren't supposed to care who Zack was, just that Zack is who Cloud wished he was and failed to live up to until disc 3.

>Cloud is really Zack
no Cloud thinks he's Zack.

You can resurrect her for $4.99 or if you buy the FF7R Part 1 Ultima Limited Edition for $77.77, which also includes the OST you could rip from youtube for free.

I can't wait much longer

Attached: 5F7DFF10-4CAF-4FE1-85A1-56C3C347B589.jpg (236x256, 13K)

Aeris' death scene will have much less weight in the Remake since it will be a childish button mashing game. i can't get invested in action RPGs, the gameplay feels to juvenile for me to take anything else in the game seriously.

>he doesn't want the flac format ost to listen to through his walmart earbuds

Aeris dies
Cloud never made it into the SOLDIER program
Sephiroth was an experiment of HOJO and the son of jenova

>CLOUD WAS ACTUALLY A SHINRA GRUNT AND ZACK WAS A SOLDIER
NO FUCKING WAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why does Aerisch dress like she's from the 80's it's twenty fucking nineteen

Now that I think about it, who actually defeated the original Sephiroth in Nibelheim? Was it Zack or Cloud?

I believe it was Cloud who landed the finishing blow to Sephiroth

Could stabbed him from behind, then threw him into the lifestream after Sephiroth impaled him.

zack and cloud both died trying to kill him. the correct answer is NEITHER are you STUPID

I thought he was self inserting as Zack when he stabbed Sephiroth?

Cloud

Yes and then Zack and Cloud had to take turns making out with Sephiroth because Sephiroth was in the middle and then from behind, impaled and buster nut

You're all wrong, it was John. The guy Zack was impersonating. The real hero all along.

Cloud did. It's a dumb plot contrivance that Tifa doesn't remember this, because if she did then the whole Sephiroth tricking Cloud into handing over the black materia thing wouldn't have happened.

Did she really though? She was dying in a corner when all that happened.

Nah, the game is over 20 years old. People have no right to complain if they get spoiled.
I'm not going to go out of my way to spoil it for newcomers, but I'm not going to be cautious about what I talk about with the game either, unless I'm specifically talking to a newbie.

>stop spoiling a game from 1997
fuck off
areis dies
cloud has zacks memories
lucretia is a slut
yuffie is best girl

Not gonna lie, I could be confusing this with my own retarded headcanon/CC knowledge, but from what I can recall, Zack did most of the damage but still got his shit kicked in by Sephiroth, and Cloud, having wandered in from guard duty and seeing Tifa looking like she was near death, ran in to land the finishing blow to Sephiroth, but it was actual Cloud, not Zack

OP literally drops spoilers while saying "we need to stop spoiling FF7" how is it not obvious to you that this entire fucking shit is bait

troll responds to OP, other user takes it seriously

No. Those that never played the original FF VII just don´t belong here. And by here i don´t mean just Yea Forums, i mean the gaming community in general. Posers can go fuck themselves.

Aeris dies by being stabbed in the chest.

Seph is the son of lucrecia, though.

Aeris has a treasure chest? What's inside?

Red XIII is actually Sephiroth's father, Bugenhagen created Cloud, Barrett is black

HEY THERE
MY NAME IS MARKIPLIER
AND TODAY WE ARE GONNA BE PLAYING
"FINAL FANTASY 7"

Attached: 1545943511600.gif (734x1100, 237K)

Aeris? Whose Aeris? Oh, you mean Aerith! Your so silly, user.

pfffffahahahahaha what a loser

Attached: 1541349885078.jpg (700x700, 126K)

Sephiroth bitchslapped her unconscious. She never knew Cloud was there. Zangan saved her, and then Hojo comes and injects Zack and Cloud with Jenova cells before Zangan can come back for them.

Shut up
The game's been out for like 20 years
If you don't know what happens it's your fault

Getting impaled, especially by something super sharp like the Masamune, realistically ISN'T going to result in a lot of blood until after the sword is removed. I don't see why they wouldn't add some to the scene in the remake though.

They'll spoil themselves lol, simple search of Aeris name in youtube and google image shows her death scene.

based Google

Reddit spacing

Reddit spacing

Copy/paste content

Copy/paste content

Yadda yadda yadda

I hope they capture how happy and restful the snow village is after all the shit you had just gone through, but how empty it still felt after having just lost a member.
youtu.be/oeIefheO3h0

Bro Sony won't even let female characters show an ankle what on earth makes you think they're going to allow blood

watch them add a post game sidequest where you bring her back

And then you go snowboarding
lets mosey!

Not considering the compilation bullshit, Zack confronted Sephiroth in Jenovas chamber but got rekt. Cloud came in shortly after, picked up the bustersword and impaled Sephiroth from behind, causing some serious damage. He then tended to Tifa, Seph stumbled out of the reactor, Cloud followed him, Seph impaled him through the chest, Cloud somehow overwhelmed him and threw him down the reactor.